When TOO MUCH KNOWING (the ALL-KNOWING) makes you miss the ALL-LIVING in the small - 17 June 2017

Marlen

When TOO MUCH KNOWING (the ALL-KNOWING) makes you miss the ALL-LIVING in the small - 17 June 2017

Postby Marlen » 18 Jun 2017, 23:56

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: When TOO MUCH KNOWING (the ALL-KNOWING) makes you miss the ALL-LIVING in the small...

[2:03 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:04 PM]
carlton Hello

[2:04 PM]
alyson Hi

[2:05 PM]
miranda Hello

agalew hey

randy how y'all doin?

[2:06 PM]
marlen hey guys!

mattifreeman Yo

michelle hey all

[2:07 PM]
kristina howdy

[2:07 PM]
tormod Hi all !

[2:09 PM]
gzamoram Hi

[2:09 PM]
aldin hiii

[2:10 PM]
good randy, you? :slightly_smiling_face:

randy yes indeed aldin... :slightly_smiling_face:

good as well

aldin :+1:

[2:11 PM]
sunettedimensions Sharing a something interesting noticed and has been looked at, walked for some time in observing myself, people and everyday life moments - together with the existential process: how interesting it is that we "justify our everyday life moment reactions" - such as reacting to someone in traffic, when they bump into us, when they are for a moment inefficient in a job, when our food is not prepared this/that way, when we would have preferred this/that tase / flavor / heat in what we eat / drink, when we judge someone else's actions / non-actions, when our day isn't going according to plan....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, we actually don't realise how BIG we are making the "small things"

[2:11 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: When TOO MUCH KNOWING (the ALL-KNOWING) makes you miss the ALL-LIVING in the small...we start

[2:12 PM]
alyson Hey, have been grateful for your recent input in the redefining chat @aldin and others :-h

sunettedimensions And I mean, SERIOUSLY - in the grand scheme of things, they are "small" if you look at the above examples

aldin cool @alyson :slightly_smiling_face:

marlen yep definitely, the petty things

gzamoram Yes they are

sunettedimensions so, what I would like everyone to focus on here for a moment is: what are the SMALL things in everyday life moments that you do have even the SLIGHTEST movement towards, reactions towards, an intense, quick even subtle emotional reaction...

garbrielle yes for sure

[2:13 PM]
kristina yes - blame rather than understanding

tormod Yes mind blows things huge

miranda I can relate to that one @kristina

garbrielle cool i have been looking at this recently and tagged it as the spoiled rotten child/adult playout

[2:14 PM]
aldin clothes not being moved to their 'appropriate' place/storage. a piece of hair on the eating table. a small stain on the wall or a small dent in the fridge. haha - oh gish, now that i look at it-- how 'insignificant' little petty things to waste time on reacting to...

michelle me too @garbrielle , especially in the lines of ‘’unfufillment’' when external things or people don’t cater to my way

tormod Impressive @garbrielle

anna Oh yes

marlen when something/someone is taking too long to get something done that 'I believe' I could get done faster, so impatience, maybe not have an overwhelming reaction but certainly impatient.

[2:15 PM]
sunettedimensions Where I'm taking this is the following: I'd like us to look at what would happen if we DROP THE ENERGY INPUT into these SMALL THINGS - these reactions, movements, mental energy we are "spending" and how our SELF experience would change if, in those moments we STOP - we GO "Oi! Not spending energy on this, I'm directing my input to self creation" - so that out INPUT equals OUR OUTPUT creatively

aldin LOL @marlen -- welcome to the club :stuck_out_tongue:

sunettedimensions Yes @aldin

You got it so well

gzamoram interesting actually garbrielle

anna Yes

[2:16 PM]
sunettedimensions Those even SMALL things, man if you accumulate how may times a day you actually do it - and the QUANTITY OF ENERGY AND MENTAL INVESTMENT you put into it, what it does to you, your self experience and relationship with others: you'll be shocked

agalew the 'small' things don't look 'small' in reaction - I support myself through visualizing for a moment, that I play a role on a stange, and my reaction is this stanged 'role', and than I am able to see the greater picture, the stage behind, the mechanics behind, and through that understanding I am able to see the 'real' size = very 'small' infact

michelle yet for some reason we make a big deal out of it, we give it lots of value…

tormod Oi not going into energy surges here, breathe / move

[2:17 PM]
marlen I actually watched a movie yesterday that reflects this point so well, I was lmao during the whole movie 'A man called Ove' and could see what I could become if I don't stop in certain things, all the pettiness that leads one man to be neurotic etc. very recommendable, it's a swedish movie btw

[2:18 PM]
sunettedimensions @marlen yes - when, for example, your haste in wanting something done could be one-dimensional in the context to where the other is at in their movement of the same thing, for example with me: it has happened where the starting points were different - one wanted to do it for money mainly, the other for a different purpose -neither communicated their context / reason / starting point and they both conflicted about "time, wasting, postponement, not getting it done, being pushed too much" awwwwwwwwwwwww man - so, the cycle was stopped through communication and mutual understanding

[2:18 PM]
yoganb a moment of frustration when something doesn't work on the computer, a program closes down suddenly, or computer crashes, or printer does work.

[2:19 PM]
alyson Lol, I just experienced a slight annoyance right now as I was typing, Jules who is snoring beside me rolled over in bed and knocked me, had to do a quick SF :-h

anna Oh yes

marlen like calling people 'stupid' all the time when they don't act as we expect, I def. used to do that when walking and someone would not turn their flicker I would go 'asshole' in myself haha def. stopping that, it doesn't come out as often as I would, nor with the intensity and managing to stop it, it's all about really ingrained habits.

sunettedimensions @agalew agreed - when we are in the moment they seem BIG

gzamoram interesting example sunettedimensions

garbrielle it's layered with irritation energy i have found and it makes one want to react, yes in impatient, and through that one have to breath through the initial trigger and correct that playout as been discussed with 'understanding' who the being is and self and through that find a point of correction i found that acknowledges the life within all, like bringing the point back to balance....i have been noticing this with sales people i talk on the phone with and how instantly i go into reaction when i find a point that is not working, i have been walking this correction here specifically with it and other areas

aldin yea sunette, it like an hourglas, the individual sand-corns are tiny, but man, wehen you let it 'drop'/'seep' for just long enough it accumulates to a mountain at the bottom of the hourglas -- same with reactions, small little reactions... just let it accumulate long enough and you got yourself some nice pile of 'oh shit' now to deal with. lol

randy last night I was at my daughter's and stepped into one of Holly's boys' bedrooms where they were playing, and I quickly realized that they were telling Everyn (amy's 13month old) to spit something out. And I was kind of intense in my reaction and tone as I told them and showed them how to stick their finger in his mouth and take it out so he wouldn't choke... My intense expression made Logan, the oldest 13 to have an almost frightened look on his face, even though I wasn't "getting onto him", i was really just "telling" them... But, in retrospect, I knew I could have handled it more calmly,

[2:20 PM]
adam marlen yes interesting how the little reactions mesh into a driving habit

sunettedimensions I mean, that's why we keep on making issues about 'em lol - they're actually SMALL, but in our MINDS we're making life this "one big problem" in everyday life, when hmmmmmmmmm we're actually able to deal with and direct much more effectively in moments if we SPEND LESS TIME AND ENERGY ON CREATING PROBLEMS FROM SMALL THINGS!

lol @aldin yes

anna True true true

[2:21 PM]
garbrielle yes totally Sunette!

[2:21 PM]
marlen yeah! I also see that adam, I wrote a blog about these petty things to embrace maturity as well as in not giving myself that 'fuel' to live out these personality patterns that are all about very petty things, that I've kind of allowed to slip through 'absent-mindedly' when I know I can instead change it. So, yes, changing the habits

[2:22 PM]
sunettedimensions Interesting @randy but it is awesome how quickly we can learn through children if we are also aware of ourselves as adults - great catch in the moment! and a cool opportunity as you'll definitely remember the moment and be supported with him the next time :slightly_smiling_face:

agalew and through that accumulation, points look bigger too, interesting how 'time' as a mind-constuct is also contributing to that

marlen yep definitely agreed, it's become a 'modus vivendi' to make a big deal out of small shit really, a 'tradition' almost in oneself

randy yes @sunettedimensions

[2:23 PM]
sunettedimensions Okay, so - what I have been testing is the following:

[2:24 PM]
yoganb 1+1=2

randy indeed yoganb

sunettedimensions The "small" I have been identifying in various ways - when it's an immediate reality-moment I am definitely changing towards - sometimes an energy, other times my voice just tenses, my eyebrows and/or chest just tenses but overall I feel "justified and fine in what I am experiencing /thinking / seeing" - so, there are VARIOUS TYPES of reactions to SMALL THINGS you got to watch out for and become aware of - but other than that, what I have been focusing on is changing the reactions to understanding as follows:

[2:26 PM]
randy I like that: changing Reactions to Understanding

[2:27 PM]
sunettedimensions Like, when a driver suddenly swerves / drives out and the response is emotional / energetic - I instead ask "okay, what's their programming here, what can I take from this moment to USE and GIVE TO OTHERS TO LEARN in terms of awareness on BOTH PARTS that can contribute to people's lives" - because I realized the following: if I REACT IN ANY WAY - it is not helping me, the moment, my response time in driving etc. If I UNDERSTAND instead myself, forgive the reaction and understand them: I can learn something, I can share with others what I learned - YES share it is not cool to just "DRIVE OUT" considering safety etc. - BUT reacting to it, also not going to make a difference

[2:28 PM]
gzamoram Correct

sunettedimensions So, I am NOT saying "don't have principles" or "don't have preferences" - not about WHO YOU ARE, but HOW YOU RESPOND to WHO YOU ARE in LIVING based on MOMENTS OF EXPERIENCE in reality

anna Yes.

sunettedimensions What this means is:

anna Either you become/remain less or you expand

[2:30 PM]
alyson I see that as these points are short and intense, the transformation is also intense and accumulative , so it can imprint on to the bigger problems

randy yes anna, any moment of reaction would be an opportunity for understanding and expansion/change

sunettedimensions Do I sometimes prefer my coffee really hot: YES. Have I found I reacted inside myself cause it's not the "right temp" / taste / this / that - YES. So, what I have done is: for a while, deliberately - I dropped all the preferences. Drank it at different temps, different tastes. Yet, yes - still had what I preferred, BUT, now I ask for it and do sometimes go alter it this / that way when prepared by someone else NOT out of REACTION but just sharing "hey, I have tested this / that and I'm just gonna tweak it this / that way" and it's interesting how some things in the SMALL STAY THE SAME, but drastic with how you change and respond in it and the difference it can make to the rest of your day really

[2:31 PM]
anna Yes

marlen lol that reminds me of the reaction to a weak coffee, surely it's not overwhelming but still there

gzamoram You're a drug addict Marlen

[2:32 PM]
marlen yep @gzamoram haha yep, coffee is still 'my thing' the cup a day everyday

randy ya gotta be able to taste it, @gzamoram

sunettedimensions Yes, so those reactions you want to measure in simply a decision of preference or a reaction affecting you in some way cause - if you start seeing how MANY of these things happen in your day everyone, these SMALL REACTIONS - it's eye-opening as to how much of you and the day can change when changing yourself in these things

anna It’s also cool opportunities to understand another, because Viktor and I have often had clashes with such points, because our preferences are so totally different. So by discussing and opening it up, I’ve for example gotten insight into how Viktor sees things totally different from me

marlen lol @randy, agreed. Or have fun finding the right place to get it too

sunettedimensions ...and it seems SMALL everyone, BUT - lol, the small changes can bring BIG experiences for sure

[2:33 PM]
gzamoram Cool suggestion SUnette - start small

agalew if you have ONE cup of coffee a day, it must be good lol

marlen yep def. the moment is made of 'all the small moments' so that accumulation leads to substantiating also more on that decision to be changing on a constant basis

anna And that literally expands who I am as well because it gives me a totally new perspective I hadn’t considered

marlen yep @agalew def.

sunettedimensions Well, it's not really so much a start small @gzamoram I would say, as it is - just also look at the small we tend to miss and take for granted, yet has more of an affect on us than we realise

[2:34 PM]
Connecting the heading to all of this:

gzamoram Yes

anna yes

mattifreeman actually @marlen there is zero excuse for weak coffee - the one exception to this all

[2:35 PM]
lolol JKJK

marlen LOL!

randy lol matti

ingrids lol

marlen yep, that leads to simply finding the right spot to get good coffee :slightly_smiling_face:

sunettedimensions I asked myself as well for some time "how do we bridge the gap between KNOWING and LIVING more effectively - where do we start laying the bricks?" - and it's interesting that, we all may KNOW how to breathe, forgive the emotions when reacting to drivers, preferences, people etc - BUT we still miss it!!! even I did!!! and did not realise HOW MUCH!!! sometimes. So, then I asked but WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this!!! what's happening!!!

[2:37 PM]
and with questioning all of this - the above sharing and process opened up: to tackle moments, the small, as the SMALL - say it like it is

[2:38 PM]
garbrielle so all the little moments of reaction in the days build in the physical and thus create more of an experience in the body then necessary, could be alleviated if just lived the moments differently and more solution oriented is how i am seeing it

sunettedimensions and that, my mind was always THINKING ABOUT THESE BIG THINGS TO DO LATER lol - I didn't get any DOING done RIGHT HERE IN THE SMALL!!!

Yes @garbrielle

randy sure garb

[2:39 PM]
marlen I was noticing that this morning where in doing something that actually requires my full attention and presence, there was like a rush considering 'what's next in the day' very subtle but still there so I said wtf, let's slow down on this.

[2:40 PM]
sunettedimensions But do see how many of the small things you make BIG THINGS and how many small reactions you miss, cause while you are LIVING IN THE SMALL MOMENTS your mind is even filled with BIG ENERGETIC PROBLEMS blown out of proportion. So, I'd like to see for us - with changing the SMALL as above in the way suggested - stop making BIG THINGS out of the SMALL and living in BIG ENERGETIC PROBLEMS in our HEADS...with how much more GRACE, UNDERSTANDING, COMMONSENSE, DIRECTION, TRUST we'd actually be able to RESOLVE things we're facing!

[2:40 PM]
garbrielle oh yes marlen this is a big one for me, i have been finding this in practice that jesus interview with slowing down with taste....it is subtle

[2:41 PM]
sunettedimensions Like hmmmmmmmmm I'd say one of our main underlying problems is we're making everything emotionally BIG - not looking at the logistics of things clearly and commonsesically, causing us to lose focus on our self trust, capability, skills, resolution and perseverance - our potential essentially

[2:41 PM]
to the extent that we're even making BIG things out of petty / small moments in our life more than we realise

[2:42 PM]
So, our daily focus is more going on about small things and our reactions to it - we lose absolute focus on our process, goals, potential, creation, day by day building of ourselves, our lives, our future

[2:42 PM]
and it goes on and on and on

[2:43 PM]
We lost touch with why we are who we are and what / how we live - even in the small moments when it should matter the most

[2:43 PM]
marlen yep this surely assists in making it a continuous point of living attention to detail

[2:44 PM]
sunettedimensions So, for now until Wednesday - I have Bruce and Marylin with me

randy it seems like it's also overcomplicating things - and in overcomplicating making it seem bigger than it actually is... like the Atlanteans were saying in the I Matter interview

sunettedimensions They are going to walk a practical process with me this week on the SMALL moments and the DETAILS and changing REACTIONS to UNDERSTANDING

adam cool

ingrids Cool

[2:45 PM]
sunettedimensions so all three of us will be here next Saturday, they will also during the week be doing recordings on the progress of this proess for EQAFE to walk in more detail

Let's walk this

carlton cool

randy Hi Bruce, Hi Marylyn @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions let's DO this

we're LIVING it

marlen sounds good and up for it

sunettedimensions and assess the effect on ourselves and daily lives

michelle great, am with you

sunettedimensions please do become more aware of your small moments

challenge yourself

[2:46 PM]
aldin Yes!

carlton yes

randy Yes!

alyson Yes a great challenge, especially when living with kids!

carolyne This is a point iv realized i go into especially when i go into victimization by blaming others. I pick random seemingly small moments and i blow them out of proportion with energies/backchat where i then really compromise my will to change this chat is quite timely.

aldin let's make the SMALL important within us too, like we do with the BIG.

garbrielle yes cool process indeed, i'm in as well

sunettedimensions remember reactions can be MORE than just energy, take not of even body reactions, voice, frowning, chest tightness, breathing, an "intensity in your presence" - many people have been in reactions and just cause they didn't "feel the energy" said "no I am not reacting" - meanwhile....everything else was showing contrary

aldin there is NO BIG without the SMALL..

[2:47 PM]
marlen lol 'I'm not reacting' and face is all stiff and contorted lol

randy yeah - like me last night @sunettedimensions

carolyne Yes

garbrielle lol that could be a funny t-shirt idea

sunettedimensions Watch out for feeling justified and "righteous" - I AM RIGHT in how I see this / that - especially when it comes to other people and there is no communication with them, no understanding, no sitting down with them asking for perspective - jusgement towards others also a biggy when it comes to small moments turning into BIG THINGS in your mind

[2:48 PM]
Exactly @randy that was a good example

marlen yep, where justifications like 'it should be done this/that way' they 'should' consider this/that which is only in our minds and pettiness exigence

and if we don't communicate it, well those reactions ensue

alyson Yes, Jules often gets annoyed when I sound intense, and I used to think well atleast I am not shouting or thinking I'll of you, but now I understand what he means

yoganb May help to ask, is my approach the best approach, best for the other person, best for me?

sunettedimensions All so grateful for walking this with us!!! Bruce and Marilyn lookin forward to some physical time in the body this week too loo!

[2:49 PM]
aldin lol :slightly_smiling_face:

randy grateful here as well @sunettedimensions

garbrielle oh awesome enjoy it @sunettedimensions

tormod Cool Yogan

sunettedimensions yooohoooooo!!! lol is what they wanted to type with me - NOT LOO at the end there lol

viktorpersson lol

alyson Lol Sunette, :blush:

sunettedimensions So let's all enjoy some physical time in the SMALL moments this week

All enjoy the week

adam yooohooo back

marlen and,... movie suggestion reminder on this topic A Man Called Ove (Swedish: En man som heter Ove) !!

[2:50 PM]
sunettedimensions Thanks for being here!!!

aldin yep, thanks guys

gzamoram Great

garbrielle thanks all, great and grounding chat!

bye

tormod Cool @marlen

ingrids Thanks all

carlton Thanks sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

carolyne Thanks alk

miranda Thanks all, bye

viktorpersson bye!

tormod All things matter

adam byee

ingrids Bye