THE UNKNOWN - why do we react in FEAR rather than BEING HERE, and what does BEING HERE mean???- 26 April 2017

Marlen

THE UNKNOWN - why do we react in FEAR rather than BEING HERE, and what does BEING HERE mean???- 26 April 2017

Post by Marlen »

2:01 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: THE UNKNOWN - why do we react in FEAR rather than BEING HERE, and what does BEING HERE mean??? - we start in 5

[2:04 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi

[2:05 PM]
miranda Hello

[2:06 PM]
marjo Hi

[2:07 PM]
maite Howdy

alexboon Hey Everyone.

adam hey alex

[2:08 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: THE UNKNOWN - why do we react in FEAR rather than BEING HERE, and what does BEING HERE mean??? - WE START

[2:08 PM]
sunettedimensions Let's start with a NEW EXPERIENCE, somethingyou NEVER FACED BEFORE - andyou're about to walk into it...let's go backto memories or even recent experiences

[2:09 PM]
What EMOTIONS come up first?

miranda Fear

maite anxiety, fear

marlen yep fear, nervousness, anxiety

marjo nervousness, fear

sylvia nervousness

garbrielle fear

[2:10 PM]
anxiety

sunettedimensions For me too - fear, nervousness, anxiety, stress, worry...

adam apprehension fear

alexboon I always get anxious first. Like Nauseous.

sunettedimensions hmmmmmmmmmm isn't it interesting that we react / respond the EXACT SAME WAY!!!

marlen yep tension is like stress indeed so that too

[2:11 PM]
martijn same

sunettedimensions Once again proving how SIMILAR we are!

Now, withthis Euro-Trip

for example

martijn 'some are more similar than others'

sunettedimensions I faced these things coming up in deep levels and dimensionswithin me, BUT

insteadof looking at the EMOTIONS I asked myself the following

WHY is FEAR coming up????

[2:12 PM]
WHY am I not IMMEDIATELY respindingwith ME, with TRUST, my STABILITY,my COMMONSENSE I KNOWI AM???

I have walked into the UNKNOWN with Portalling MANYTIMES

and I was standing

[2:13 PM]
so, it was odd that these experiences came up lol for a moment,until I realised

the dimensionsand this world haha is two different realities, CANNOTCOMPARE me in dimensions to me on earth at all

the FACTS are, this is what I am experiencing, so I EMBRACED!!!

[2:14 PM]
martijn when barbara asked me if I want to taste something unknown I noticed that I automatically said "no" and only after that I consider it for real. I needed to change that.

sunettedimensions and I REALised, that the FEAR was SHOWING ME dimensions I am not yet DEEPLY ENOUGH, UNTOUCHABLE enough standing

it wasn't about the EMOTIONS!!!

valentin.rozman So is the physical body where the fear is coming from? The fear of getting hurt?

sunettedimensions it was actually my movements showing me points I can CREATE in me to be stronger

[2:15 PM]
No @valentin.rozman

I have specific points coming up - each one will have their own specific fears comin gup

BUT

ITS NOT ABOUT THE FEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't look at theEMOTION - look at WHAT IS THIS EMOTIONS SHOWING ME TO STRENGTHEN

So,for example

[2:16 PM]
I had a fear of "getting lost" coming up

I then looked deeper and realized "if I get lost, who am I?"

I realized, Iwill slow down, ASK for directions andsupport, do my best to find a guide and get myself organized /sorted

it's like, LITTLE PROGRAMS coming up in deep levels just needing direction inside self is all

[2:17 PM]
so, thisis all I did!

just walked the corrections inside myself as they came up

Make sense?

miranda yes

adam yes

cerise yes

marjo yes

tormod Yes

valentin.rozman Yes

maite yes

sylvia yes

sunettedimensions We've all been judging ourselves and each other

marlen yep like fear emerges where we haven't yet established ways to actually live/walk through those moments, so the one thing that kicks in is 'fear'

[2:18 PM]
anna Hug :heart:

sunettedimensions some even me, with notconsidering how I am also walking my own personal process even with Portalling - which is something Bernard and I explained many times over throyghout the years

tormod What is equality in this , i Ask myself

sunettedimensions It's not about the EMOTIONS you go through

nor anyone else

viktorpersson Yes

sunettedimensions it's about what the EMOTIONS IS SHOWING YOU and how you are going to CHANGE THROUGH IT

[2:19 PM]
anna I am moved by your words and their potential

[2:20 PM]
It's an awesome hack - but it's not even a hack but a deeper embrace / moving closer to self

sunettedimensions Astart of a new movement in you Anna :slightly_smiling_face:

You got it Anna

martijn yes I do that too, consider the new that's coming for real and rely on myself

[2:21 PM]
darrylthomas Oh, Haaiii

tormod Lol

cerise lol hey D

sunettedimensions So, what I am applying now - and already started sharing in videos on Facebook to comeis the following:

[2:22 PM]
When you have a fear, anxiety, stress coming up and your thoughts go "I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS" - first it's showing you had an IDEA / ILLUSION about yourself haha, cause it CAME UP, so IT IS YOU - can't deny it haha!!!

[2:23 PM]
anna Yes

sunettedimensions second you EMBRACE the reaction and ask "if this emotions is coming up, what am I not yet STRONG IN living, and how can I STENGTHEN IT???"

martijn yep

alexboon Cool.

marlen I see, it shows us where the 'weak link' is within us, which we otherwise would not be aware of if we didn't have these points opening up like fears

[2:24 PM]
sunettedimensions once you identify it, then you DAY BY DAYMOMENT by moment work on changing the emotion to strengthening a potential

anna Beautiful

sunettedimensions YES Marlen!!!

marlen and so, be there to step in and create it, decide who we want to be in those moments

sunettedimensions YES!!!

Change DOES NOT HAPPEN IN AN INSTAND

*instant!

it happens in the MOMENTS!!! in real time, day by day, in the MOMENT OF DECISION and living it!!!

[2:25 PM]
anna Yes

marlen yeah I can relate to within the experience of learning to drive, and walking through the actual tension stress and fear of it, bit by bit, not 'gone' in one moment, but it's in those decisions and laying out 'how' I can practically change myself, physically in those moments that can make the difference

just shared a blog on that from 'present-tense' to present-here and slowing down in my case

[2:26 PM]
and, definitely stepping out of a comfort zone too, I would not have faced it if I had not decided to walk through it either, so can definitely relate to this

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions You got it Marlen

[2:27 PM]
marlen and yes! was also in that phase of oh man this strain 'I should not have this by now' but then was gentle with myself: this is completely new, never faced before, embrace it, walk through it, be patient, takes practice

sunettedimensions Soooooooooooooo let's share!!!

Who's got an example of what EMOTION you can change by IDENTIFYING the weakness you can strengthen?

[2:28 PM]
darrylthomas I notice that the anxiety comes before realizing that I missed an item or worrying about time needed to address or correct said item.

[2:29 PM]
marlen I saw anxiety as in 'wanting to rush' and this was also due to placing more focus/attention on 'the cars behind me' than on my own learning process, like not wanting to 'waste their time' which was totally not the point to do in that moment, so, from anxiety to slowing down, to giving myself the necessary time-space to learn the basics and for a moment not give too much consideration to 'the ones behind' me - so this 'antsy' point within me I could then see exists in many other aspects and through this experience it became a lot more obvious to me, now even in walking I'm more patient towards drivers for examples.

darrylthomas Sometimes I can't get to the point in real time and have to live patience and calm... sheesh

anna Frustration that comes up when things in the physical doesn't go my way - I've looked at this: how I blame they physical /the things but in fact I wasn't being specific enough in my handling of them.

tormod My expression of my body is giving me fear Sign ... meaning my sexuall expression - so i focus on my body nude just me out of the shower BAM ! This is me !

[2:30 PM]
viktorpersson Fear/anxiety when discussing things with my boss – weakness I can correct here is that I do not trust or put confidence in myself to stand as an equal – believing myself to be less than – thus I can practice discussing and moving myself around my boss with confidence/trust

[2:30 PM]
marlen lol @darrylthomas I can relate to that, going 'Oh fuck!' and this little jump within me, and then get back to reality like ok can't change it right away, I have to wait until I can correct the point, it's ok, not the end of the world, next time I can double check before 'sending it through'

[2:31 PM]
cerise something i am practicing is in moments I am not sure what to do / how to move forward / what the solution is. My tendency is to get lost in a haze of uncertainty and wanting to give up, so I am practicing shifting my focus to keeping it practical, take things one step at a time, even if it's a tiny step for now, don't et stuck in the haze

alexboon I’m facing a point coming up with a new job were I anxious about if I will be able to contribute, if I have the skills, the “passion”, the will, to succeed or be accepted within the new job. I can see that in identifying the weakness is a point of not trusting in myself or having confidence within what I am capable of.

martijn I was invited to a family meeting of barbara's family and I was like "I'm not going", I was afraid people would find me weird. Then I had a closer look and I realised that mostly people are very much at ease with me. Then I realised that I would be able to be at ease with myself.

sunettedimensions Nice @viktorpersson cool example!!!

[2:32 PM]
Ahhhhhhhh nice @cerise - do you like, 'break down the situation' into parts? like a puzzle you take piece by piece? r

marlen how about also considering you can develop the skills and so the passion eventually is born out of having that initiative within you at first @alexboon

valentin.rozman I am not clear which weaknesses we can strengthen when experiencing emotions. As I understand the solution is to remove the accepted and allowed points of separation that created the emotion. So the act is not to strengthen but to remove.

cerise yes some situations i do that @sunettedimensions - where i am able to

[2:33 PM]
sunettedimensions Okay cool, can you do a video on it?

tormod Self acceptance meaning if i am struck by a emotion i Ask myself what is equality within this ? And live the correction

adam I had to move a painting yesterday, but then found that I couldn't get it in the car - so the option came up of why not walk with it - and I noticed how my mind came up with future scenarios of my experience within getting stuck, getting tired, getting wet, getting ... like future emotions that I might face, but actually I just walked along with it

cerise yes i can

[2:34 PM]
sunettedimensions Great! Thanks @cerise - asking cause I know you walk the practical specific things well and can articulate it in a way that many will relate to. Appreciate it

marlen can't really 'remove' it, not about 'removing' but how I see it is that a fear or emotion shows me where I haven't yet set the actual way to walk through something, where I haven't laid out the steps, ways to face that situation - so in a way it's not to judge or even more so fear the 'fear' itself, but to see what can I do to walk through that situation by living/applying these steps/solutions and test out how it works

that was for @valentin.rozman

adam so strengthening here that part of me in not listening to all of that

sylvia Yesterday I had this feeling of lack coming up when walking the dog, a deep down feeling. So I looked into it and I felt I was lacking stability given to me by my partner. My partner is on a business trip to the USA and not nearby. So I then had a look at what this stability was or is that I percieve as something he is giving me. And it was about our togtherness and how e handle things, our combined stability. So then I aske dmyself if one is not nearby an dthe other experinces a lackof stability the stability is yet a mind projection/illusion. So then I had a look where I could give me that stability I was perceiving as lacking and what word I could replace it with. Then I searched for words to live to come to this point of stability, such as calm, slowing down, self-trust. Still work in progress.

cerise sure thing @sunettedimensions

[2:35 PM]
marlen cool adam, also considering the potential of what if it does rain and have a handy solution for it 'just in case'?

alexboon Cool point @marlen. Yes part of the passion for cooking point is like this overall thing to do with that actually. Taking the initiative is something that I have struggled with were I usually have spurts of determination and “passion” but it has not lasted and I usually give in and give up. So a point of mistrust within myself built on that. So I can see the sense in IDENTIFYING that weakness as a point to build on.

marjo I went to a horse coaching project and I was afraid to be close by the horse, I remembered only my mother was saying she was afraid of horses, but I pushed myself and I stroked the horse for the first time in my life.

[2:36 PM]
marlen I like this approach because many times we get into a lock-down of 'judging the emotions that are coming up' instead of directly seeing ok what can I develop, create or strengthen within me in this situation right here?

martijn nice @marjo

anna My life at the moment is very much about self-acceptance and independence as two points that are connected. I definitely see how many of my emotions are caused by me having been weak in these areas of my being

adam marlen - rain feels wet - not really a problem, paint is ok wet, but with regards to that, I took a chance

sunettedimensions @marjo AMAZING!!! So awesome that you did not allow a fear to stand in the way of such an extraordinary experience!!!

CONGRATS!!!

marlen uh @marjo I know how that goes, cool for stepping forth on that one

anna Very cool @marjo - way to empower yourself!

[2:37 PM]
marlen ah ok cool @adam

sunettedimensions Cool @anna - not an easy point to see, but a good start

cerise @valentin.rozman it's about seeing where the emotion comes from in order to change (stop) it by living differently - ie seeing the source of a point of fear, and living the correction (and so walking the process of stopping the fear

anna How do you mean “not an easy point to see” @sunettedimensions?

[2:38 PM]
cerise so it is like a living self forgiveness and self correction

sunettedimensions What you mentioned about how you realized emotions have caused weakness in your being and you changing it :slightly_smiling_face:

not many people admit to the weaknesses and try and hide it

[2:39 PM]
cool you see it, share it and are changing it

[2:39 PM]
anna Thank you :heart:

[2:40 PM]
marlen yes as in we have the tendency to place ourselves in this 'superiority' light or 'all is fine' and that in the end becomes an obstacle to self-honesty and so self-change

leilazm The emotion being the symptom and the weakness the actual source point / origin

marlen aha nice way to put it @leilazm

sunettedimensions Beautiful @leilazm yes

garbrielle yes cool visual Leila thanks

sunettedimensions So ALL

[2:41 PM]
marlen it works like with diseases where we try and fight the symptoms instead of looking at the origin/cause and working from there

sunettedimensions FEAR vs. BEING HERE means

rebeccadalmas I had a woman question me. I noticed a fear come up, slowed down, looked at her words, my fear, and replied with a simple answer about my choices, and the woman agreed with me. That, to me , appeared to stop what I felt was a tension. it was cool, and really very simple.

sunettedimensions You either decide to remain AS FEAR or, you work through the symptom as fear, get to source of weakness and decide to BE HERE as the BEING you can be HERE by CHANGING and LIVING IT in real time, with REDEFINING WORDS

[2:42 PM]
GOD it?

miranda got it

marlen yep, cool stuff here

anna One point that actually assisted me was this realization/playing within myself of seeing that I am someone who’s been really good at failing through out my life, meaning that I’ve failed a lot in a lot of things. Like how I started my agreement with @viktorpersson was all wrong lol, the complete opposite of how it is supportive to do it. But I realized that this is also a strength - because I can support others through my failings, be a case example, and in that I started strengthening myself, through standing by my failings and even being proud of them - because now I started to see how they could be useful

rebeccadalmas dog it, with a wag!

garbrielle god it god? lol yes

carlton yes

valentin.rozman Interesting point with me is that I do not fear darkness. I can walk in the middle of the night in the forest and I feel perfectly comfortable and safe, without any thoughts that something can hurt me there.

[2:43 PM]
alexboon MAkes sense @sunettedimensions

anna Dog it and dig it and god it

martijn cool @rebeccadalmas

[2:44 PM]
rebeccadalmas This is cool, because what do we do so often is choice our fears- so processing the uncertain is a practice that can then be used in communicating with others.

[2:44 PM]
sorry voice* our fears ONLY

[2:45 PM]
cerise I am falling asleep, goodnight all

kims I have been facing all my fears lately by changing my job yet again, I have realised how liberating it is

anna Goodnight @cerise

dan got it, just caught up on chat, so far, very cool point opening up tonight!

alexboon Night.

cerise it's bed time for me

kims Sorry in my phone not the best signal hereby

sunettedimensions Awesome, thanks Dan!

garbrielle night cerise

sunettedimensions All good @kims

[2:46 PM]
So, everyone

kims I have proven to myself how fear is not relevant lol

sunettedimensions would be cool to for this week IMMEDIATELY as the point is here and fresh - MOVE from FEAR to BEING HERE

rebeccadalmas Face Everything And Rise

sunettedimensions realise it's not to judge yoyrself OR OTHERS, based on the emotion - but to identify the WEAKNESS it EXPOSES and SUPPORT SELF to STRENGTHEN it!!!!

[2:47 PM]
valentin.rozman I remember also how years ago I noticed how a gang of local youth regularly gathered near some house in the centre of the village where I moved and I had fear that they could beat me up or something if I would approach them. But then I decided to face my fears and I did go out at night and placed myself near to the group however no one approach me or do something to me. After a while I left and realised that my fear was not justified at all.

sunettedimensions emotions is a part of you showing you a weakness that needs to strengthen is all!!!

marlen yep or where there's a 'gap' in self-creation so to speak

kims I have seen as well how we are all in this together and being afraid of things/situations is just fear of ourselves ultimately and our ability to deal/walk

[2:48 PM]
anna Could we say that about anything that isn’t best for all @sunettedimensions? So not just emotions but also for example points of self-interest?

alexboon Cool.

garbrielle time dimension is important as well to consider cause i am finding it takes time to figure it out, so being moment to moment is cool to keep it manageable and applying self consistently in learning and testing

marlen emotions as the 'cannot compute' reaction, so what does that mean, we have to 'code in' the way through it, the steps/instructions of how we can walk /live through those moments

anna Because I’m for example looking at a point of ego/self-interest within me and whether that too is a weakness that needs to strengthen, for example in relation to self-acceptance

garbrielle what works

[2:49 PM]
sunettedimensions @anna let'sfirst start with emotions :slightly_smiling_face:

the rest are a bit different yes

anna Ok

sunettedimensions when getting to personalities and constructs and systems and programs, the deeper stuff

rebeccadalmas marlen, this is where I find the MC's are helpful, because in walking that I more recognize what I am allowing, call it out by name more readily- because I practiced recognizing it!

[2:50 PM]
sunettedimensions So, let's not jump - let's take it step by step

start with this ONE POINT

anna Sure. I have plenty of emotions to look at haha

Little gems

[2:51 PM]
It is like that saying: “They tried to bury us. They did not realize we were seeds”

[2:51 PM]
rebeccadalmas very cool anna!

[2:52 PM]
carlton lol anna

alexboon @rebeccadalmas What does MC’s stand for?

rebeccadalmas Mind Constructs

sunettedimensions Mind Constructs - DIP

alexboon Ahh Ok thanks.

sunettedimensions Part ofDesteni I Process learning

ALL thanks for BEING HERE

[2:53 PM]
haha, and not being fear during this chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexboon Right, did not catch that.

sunettedimensions made it AWESOME!!!

Haha

anna I tried to bury my emotions. I did not realize that they were seeds.

darrylthomas Cheers all

sunettedimensions We all did Anna

and soo we LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adam cool Anna

rebeccadalmas anna , you can make a picture meme with that!

sunettedimensions We speak again Saturday and Friday!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

miranda Bye bye, thanks all

sunettedimensions THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anna Good idea @rebeccadalmas

marlen see you guys, thanks for the chat!

dan Thanks all

adam byee thanks everyone

new messages
[2:54 PM]
anna Enjoy your trip @sunettedimensions Look forward to hearing and seeing more

garbrielle thanks all, enjoy

marjo bye and thanks everyone