Travelling changes you?!?!?!?!? - 24 May 2017

Marlen

Travelling changes you?!?!?!?!? - 24 May 2017

Post by Marlen »

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Travelling changes you?!?!?!?!? - we start 5 after the hour with Sunette

[2:00 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi

[2:01 PM]
agalew hi

[2:03 PM]
mattifreeman good topic!

[2:05 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Travelling changes you?!?!?!?!? - WE START

dan I think yes

carlton Hello

[2:06 PM]
aldin hi

[2:06 PM]
tormod hey !

[2:07 PM]
garbrielle haha nice topic....love traveling!

[2:07 PM]
sunettedimensions During my recent travels for the first time in my life - flying out of SA and experiencing different countries, I was met with many quotes and statements such as "travelling will change you"/ "you must leave yourself behind"- some were said, others I read on my way there / during my stay - giving me the time to really delve into the current understanding of "travelling and the self

[2:08 PM]
Furthermore really opening up our current understanding of the word "change"

[2:08 PM]
I mean, it is easy to get lost into the sensation of travelling - stuck in the illusion of change cause of the newness of it all and then coming back to 'real self / real reality'which many have conflict with cause of the friction cause within due to the travelling

[2:09 PM]
Then many yearn for travelling and do not create a self and life with what is here, who is here and everything that is real, rooted and anchored

[2:10 PM]
In my observations and personal experience - travelling does EXPOSE aspects of self, EMPHASIZES characteristics of self you would not have been able to be acquinated with in any other experience, relationships or environemtns, so the CHALENGE is - to BRING that of self that was EMPHASIZED 'back to'REALITY]

[2:10 PM]
one's REAL LIFE, relationships and platform of self and life creation and not go into comparison of

[2:11 PM]
""oh I can only be this and experience that when I am travelling"

[2:11 PM]
Yes, you may not have the EXACT SAME experience and sensations within self during ones travellings BUT whatever ofg self opened up during travelling - bringing that 'back'and PRACTISING living it here -0 will fulfill your self and life so much more, which is what I am already discovering

[2:12 PM]
dan so cool, I'm really glad this opportunity came together for you :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:12 PM]
sunettedimensions So, I wouldn't personally so much say "I want to go THERE to TRAVEL"- it'd change to "hmmm, if one day I do get to travel again, I would be curious as to what of myself I will see, experience and learn to bring back - AND see how that of me will influence my life here and now"

[2:13 PM]
So, here to ask all - who has travelled, is this something you have applied / looked at? Or is travelling still attached to a fantasy / energy seeking experience? or want / need?

[2:14 PM]
martijn cool. for instance seeing everything for the first time. I apply that at home as well, where I make sure I don't walk around without really seeing what is here.

sunettedimensions I mean, yes- sightseeing and learning of different architecture, histories, cultures, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS (THE BEST!!!!! haha to experience when travelling) that's the bonus, that should be the PRACTICAL premise for travelling, to LEARN - but here more looking at the SELF dimension....

aldin Cool, yes - When coming back from the Brussels meeting I was going through sadness and experiences of 'loss' or 'missing out' then moved inside me to look at it from the angle you described above: What words did I discover during the meeting that opend the door to experience this and that within and of me, and how can I bring that here where I am in Vienna, live it in my Day-To-Day life.

[2:15 PM]
joekou i have travelled a few times in my life. often moving to different cities or states and when i was little travelling overseas - and most recently of course coming to the farm from the US. i remember before coming here my experience was "i have no idea how life will be on a farm, let alone at the DESTENI farm" lol

[2:15 PM]
sunettedimensions Cool @aldin

[2:16 PM]
Has anyone ever travelled from / through the experience of energy? who can share the programming / energy behind / within it?

agalew travelling -- seeing for myself/with my eyes - in SA for instance I realize my 'opinions' about poverty, or what I consider as 'normal'

mattifreeman I've travelled a lot in my life, starting at a fairly young age, and always experienced it primarily as the fun of discovering new things and places which would open up after a period of adjusting to the unfamiliar / discomfort with not understanding the language, etc -- but personally I've never experienced the desire to always be traveling, or away from home, or always 'in a new place'

[2:17 PM]
joekou what i have learned from my moving and travelling is that each time i stepped into someplace new, there were new parts/expressions of myself that would come up. i would be faced with new people, new dynamics, new ways of doing things - but always i will settle back in to myself so to speak - where i integrate everything that comes up from the travel and the external changes

garbrielle i never looked at it as you described....the only travel experience that i brought the learning/experience back home in terms of my self developement in a self directed way was when i went to the farm those few times...i also had that experience of coming back to reality from the farm and it took the first time a few week sto get back into my life...it was a difficult point to walk...though i have learned from that and apply myself more to be present and walk my process wherever i am

tormod interesting. what i am comfortable with myself, that is like a stretched out comfy blanket that i may find emotional at most, is during travel and being else where, more stressed and hectic, makes shit more compressed and in the face. like seeing part of me that i can know of in my own self and be relaxed about is compressed during sleeeping else where and still served to me like normal, only compressed... it is truly something to learn from dear @sunettedimensions and i face this these days and being intimate and trustworthy with myself. it is a very dear point that i now see and grow within....

kims I very much enjoy travelling on my own, and I am aware of the 'fears' of being alone, and all the thoughts that come up regarding being on plane, even fleeting that come up, i note them and forgive them, I did realise one thing though when I travelled alone to Australia, is I am a lot more confident in talking to others and asking for what I want than I used to be. I would in my past sit the whole journey and not get up to get a drink - it was incredible

[2:18 PM]
joekou i have come to see travelling as not so much being about the destination - it is more about what parts of me will i experience - how will i learn/grow/integrate what i discover

[2:18 PM]
kims Yes Joe

[2:19 PM]
mattifreeman I would say that when I do travel, such as now being in Mexico, what I see of myself is my ability to stand and breathe and support myself through a period of discomfort / anxiety / being separated from my familiar routine -being able to gradually expand myself to become comfortable in a new place through getting to know the different ways / people / things / aspects of the culture -- which is similar to my experience with starting a new job and going through the process of integrating lots of new things

dan I've long held that living the 1st decade of my life on the east coast of US, and then the next on the west coast, already put me in a position of being more "worldly" or culturally diversified relative to my peers who were born and raised in one town. I recognized this, and developed a primary goal of getting myself into new physical environments to integrate more and more of what is here to get a more accurate/global perspective. With this I've also created a desire for nonlocal income, so that I can live anywhere for however long; though, I am starting to see the value of being grounded and 'growing roots' to build something perhaps more substantial..

fred When I stayed in a place for a long period of time,, then I have the yearning of want to go out, experience new stuff/stimulation and yes! food! However, when I actually travel, the reality is totally different type of experience than fantasies - Very tired, sickness, matters to resolve, matters to take care of, inconvenient of everything/tools r at home

kims for me the journey in many ways is the integral part - and when I arrive I face another set of challenges/points to look at, that essentially are the same but in a different environment..lol

yoganb When I was on a trip a few weeks ago, I noticed where I was I met some people that seemed genuinely friendly. I did enjoy that, and I have been practicing being friendly to those in my environment. So focusing on changing myself, not my environment.

[2:20 PM]
fred Like when I was "bored" at homeland, I only fantasize or look at the positive side of travelling and I fall back into the same loop every few months

tormod like what is comfort at home, @base is compressed during travel, out there, new bed etc...... but still the points comes to surface and "greets" you... lol

dan being a product of 2 pilots, I'm not super shocked that I yearn to always be traveling, or to not settle down and slow down, kind of.

sunettedimensions Like, for me - there was much of me I hadn't experienced so intensely before - cause it was the first time in 13 years, since I started portalling that I was with me, alone, in the physical in a way - opening me up to 'more'of 'just me'than I usually am when here on the farm for example, moreinterconnected on a physical level to more dimensions and relationships of responsibility

[2:21 PM]
so, this one point, revealed much to me - more like a crossreference in that:

[2:21 PM]
kims yes sunette, it is interesting to see who we are when we are not in the comfort of home

[2:22 PM]
sunettedimensions I was "me"here on the farm, BUT could live MORE INTENSELY lol that me - through communication, action and expression which I alreadyu started practicing

adam something I noticed in travelling was in coming back and seeing things I did not need such as habits and ways of doing things so in coming back there was a choice opened up in seeing this, so in a way coming back with a new level of independence

aldin I remember when I travelled to the Us for holidays I was accessing a relaxation within me because I was 'away' temporarily from work and problems/challenges at 'home' of everyday life regarding work, money, chores, etc. Then as the days would pass during the travelling the resistance and sadness would build up more and more to go back, because here in my travelling I can relax, at home I have to work again, I have to make a living, I have to pay the bills, I have to consider physical practical reality much more. So, from there I see I create a opinion, belief and idea that I cannot live and become the words relaxed, comofrt, joy, slowing down, 'having time' at 'home' but only when I am travelling.

sunettedimensions It's like, I was more "dulled"in a way, and I can be mor elively in fact!

@kims I found I was exactly the same

Nothing of me changed at all

just some aspects became more emphasized

kims cool sunette...

[2:23 PM]
mattifreeman ah interesting with the words 'dulled' and 'lively'

aldin Oh yes you can Sunette, hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

sunettedimensions those parts of me that became more emphasized that I was already living on the farm, just in a more quiet way - I am now living with awareness more lively, explicitly and e3xpressively

kims I can relate to the dulled dimension sunette

sunettedimensions lol @aldin

kims like the responsibilities take over on the farm?

[2:24 PM]
so for moments you are focus on chores etc

tormod agreed... to me it is "compromized" and "comfortable", but maybe i should play with changing these words to my yoga, dulled and lively cool !

dulled and lively ... sounds like pets

aldin lol Tormod

[2:26 PM]
marlen in my case it has to do more with adapting to the place/environment, a lot more in relation to weather and adapting to it, food adapting and ensuring I have access to basic points like yes food, water, toilet, very important! other than that leisure and chilling in travelling is a new thing for me, because I tend to also be more focused on 'getting to know around' and embarking on a walk-around/moving around the spot.

[2:26 PM]
dan sound fun @sunettedimensions

[2:27 PM]
yoganb Chillaxing M

sunettedimensions lol yes @marlen body took a knock with the new foods etc. - digestion went all weird, was interesting to walk with the body as it was adapting to the food sources and changes within it

marlen yeah new word to me, it's basically not part of my vocabulary, was sharing about that today, so, I definitely am learning to 'let go' some

[2:28 PM]
lol yep digestion can be quite a point of awareness here too

which is part of the 'out of comfort/known' zone too

mattifreeman interesting because I've experience similar to your 'dulled at home' / 'lively when traveling' point with being for instance at work with a group of people where certain expressions like Initiative, Consistency, Dedication tend to come out in me more, and seeing where / how at my home environment I would tend to not bring those expressions out by myself / for myself - like more depending on the environment and people to bring out an expression rather than living it wherever I am

sunettedimensions "chilling within consideration" though :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:29 PM]
yoganb hanging in a Hammock

[2:29 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes exactly @mattifreeman

[2:30 PM]
pvoversc Food is a challenge when travelling. I am now 'recovering' from a week travel in the US. Not only he jetlag but also different food, and not always as healthy as at home.

kims yes mattifreeman, cool way of putting it i can relate

dan ps thanks marlen for keeping an eye on me while I slept on a public bench!

marlen I probably had the initial excitement/idea of travelling many years ago and when actually getting to do it more often, I realized that nothing really 'changes' in fact, and so how it's not necessary to create these 'highs' or expectations, but simply get to the spot and be in it, explore

lol dan! right on

yoganb Eating out in restaurants in US is about selling, so its about what tastes good, not what goods for the body.

kims I can go into a 'seriousness' at home

[2:31 PM]
aldin yes @marlen - same here

pvoversc Agreed @yoganb , although you can find more and more farm to table restaurants noww.

kims lol dan

dan #chillin

[2:32 PM]
aldin lol, first time ever i ate in the us - i knocked out at 7pm and woke up at 8 or 9am next day.

garbrielle lol

carlton lol

pvoversc lol @aldin

joekou 'murica

marlen lol overload of carbs aldin?

yoganb But that is restaurants, when you eat normally you make your food at home with stuff at supermarket

sunettedimensions Yes @kims - travelling allowed me to look at and weigh the differences and similarities, getting to the core of words and applications I can practice - to create the equal balance of 'me'no matter where I am = I am here

aldin yes marlen and fat, like butter blocks used in everything they make... kinda sorta..

[2:33 PM]
marlen yeah exactly and even the definition of 'home' also when being at the farm, no matter where I am 'I am home'

agalew for me travelling is mostly going from A to B, not much energy / fantasy about it, however in Morocco I sometimes intentionally walk somewhere where I dont know the place, literally getting for a moment 'lost' - I 'feel free' / unpluged - and this is what I struggle the most at home -- like having all the time the 'burden' of all the resposibilities

mattifreeman nah aldin that's France

kims cool realisations sunette

aldin maybe france is even more, dunno Oo :stuck_out_tongue:

[2:34 PM]
valentin.rozman I never felt a strong desire to travel to other countries. Besides one circular Eurotrip with my first girlfriend who worked also as tourist guide, other couple of trips that I made to other countries were all related to the projects that I have been involved in. My perspective on travel is that it experience of the outside environment is so much related to who you are. So I am mostly focused on traveling within myself and transforming my relationship towards others and for that there are enough people and opportunities for different interactions in my own country or city.

[2:34 PM]
aldin yeah, home is Where Self is.

[2:35 PM]
joekou yes aldin. otherwise it's someone else's home lol

marlen that's a cool point @agalew then when the 'burden' or perception of responsibilities as a burden come up and can look at it so that when it's vacation time or 'working time' the 'burden' no longer exists as such, but more of a 'having time for' work, time for leisure etc.

aldin so joe, if you step on someones feet, is your home in THEIR home... hmmmmm

[2:36 PM]
joekou never. when i step on someone's feet it is absolutely intentional

[2:36 PM]
aldin haha - joe the home invader

[2:37 PM]
joekou 'home' is interesting. we have a place that we will feel most comfortable/familiar with - and then there is the sense of who we are no matter what place we inhabit or occupy

martijn lol @aldin

joekou very easy to go into a 'comfort zone' sometimes and call that home

[2:38 PM]
sunettedimensions Agreed @joekou

Sooooooooooooooo - next challenging question:

HOW can we transform a DAY into travelling???

How I have lived it since being back in SA, which has produced some interesting results and changes is:

valentin.rozman And in terms of the way we travel, Keshe technology has been developed to the point where many world governments have now more than 7 years of test with magnetically gravitational positioning so very soon one will be able to travel around the world and to other planet in matter of minutes. I recommend listening to the recent interview with Mr. Keshe where he also explains how recent visits of president Trumps were directly connected to that technology > https://youtu.be/SE5MS9QsrE0
YouTube Keshe Foundation Spaceship Institute
Interview of M.T. Keshe by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, May 23, 2017

[2:39 PM]
aldin Doing something 'new' we don't suaually do, exploring new avenues in the space and place we are in. Or doing something we do differently, exploring more of it - I'd say.

*usually

sunettedimensions ask myself: what aspects of me will I be confronted with in which I will learn more of me - to bring through in my next travelling day OR change completely

@valentin.rozman please keep the chat to topic, thanks

Travelling as in on this earth and now we are in internal / personal / self travelling in everyday life

[2:40 PM]
So, every day is 'different yet the same' - same as travelling in countries - much is the same lol, but equally much is different

[2:40 PM]
fred Theoractically - Satisfied with your environment here and explore within it how I can become a better person? Live my self-corrective statements and living words effectively?

[2:41 PM]
sunettedimensions @fred make it more practical / simple

[2:41 PM]
dan Every interaction in every relationship is a journey or a traveling into the unknown, testing who we are in each point, all the time

[2:42 PM]
sunettedimensions Like, with me - all I am doing is during the day, in simple moments, when I see something good / bad / different about myself - I ask "do I want to take this as is into my travelling into my next day? or can I CHANGE it / make it more simple? make it more practical / supportive?"

yoganb being more physical/here opens up points that were right in front of your nose. So then its like traveling. Something new to see/explore, learn and understand

aldin aah, yes - like I can 'travel inside and throug me' - asking me how can i learn somethgin new or understand somethign better or more about me - and then i can find the answer like, hmm let me look at this dimension of this point through writing, then i write, then move to questinoing me, then sf, looking at new words to live or words to expand my practical living on, etc. With that every day is a new traveling location within the Country or Planet of Self.

garbrielle i been applying more moment to moment, like a child or animal to not be so caught up in the thinking/planning but more seeing who i am in the moment and seeing what i do in these moments to see where i am at and adjust accordingly

fred Then don't fall into the travelling fantasies and realize we are doing the stuff eat/sleep no matter where we are - only the mind fantasize to be stimulated by different pictures

[2:43 PM]
sunettedimensions @fred again, question is about your everyday life

like when you wake up and go to sleep - that day

aldin Lol, so looking at points in / of self then becomes Process-Sightseeing lol

[2:44 PM]
sunettedimensions how can travelling. as learning and experiencing YOU in that day teach you about yourself

[2:44 PM]
lol @aldin indeed

[2:45 PM]
fred Because I found - I always expect/fantasize how great travelling is, when in fact it is not - Oh that Sunette - I found travelling teach me a lot of how to live being independent and taking full responsibilities of myself/more responsibilities

[2:45 PM]
yoganb A great traveling feat is when you express/live something that you had considered was completely incongruent to who you are.

[2:46 PM]
aldin I also see that this 'traveling' analogy can be applied in the very small everyday moments as well. Let's say I am waking up and I am angry for some reason and my pattern is to start compplaining and cursing the remainding day to be stressful and not in my favor -- I can right there decide wihtin me to 'trave' to another destination within me = Do a line of sf or two, pick a word or two to live to support me in that mind state and LIVE the correction throughout the day.

[2:46 PM]
agalew also practising the awarness of my body, how I travel/move my physical through the space, and how/why and what and changes within me ( body and mind) due to the environment changing

[2:47 PM]
sunettedimensions Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice @aldin - like that :slightly_smiling_face:

yoganb So not being always the same expression, but expressing the unknown, the not you. And that being something great and best for all.

garbrielle ah nice one Aldin redefining the word travel, like it!

aldin :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:49 PM]
valentin.rozman I have recently traveled to other side of our country again after almost a year. It is a small country so the trip took only 3 hours however every trip needs planning, it takes time and money. The event that I attended was dating for singles where we had a trip to nature and a lunch at a mountain ranch. I did not met there any girl that I considered to engage in a relationship with but it was a nice hike to forest on itself. Also on the way there and back I had some passengers and I can say that conversation with them was even more interesting that with event attendees. It was nice experience however it felt slightl as waste of time since I could do a lot of productive things in that time.

dan I also really like the traveling between days!..reflecting on myself and my day, seeing what I want to shed and what I may want to bring with or create for tomorrow's journey.

sunettedimensions Cool practical example @dan

aldin yes, cool one dan

sunettedimensions All, we go to here for tonight

[2:50 PM]
mattifreeman hmm - since travel is also a 'change of scenery', can also apply that in daily life with 'changing how I see' in relation to the daily 'scenes' of my every day life, in particular any scene that I tend to diminish / suppress / accept limitation / 'go through the motions' / experience as boring / limiting, etc

[2:50 PM]
sunettedimensions To have a look at, when an opportunity for travelling arise - walk into it with and as SELF and LEARN equally within and without in a way that will contribute to "no9 matter where I am = I am here"always expanding, learning, changing and growing into the best of me for others as me

[2:51 PM]
Thanks all for being here, sharing and participating

Speak again soon!!!!

aldin Thanks all, byeeee

tormod thanks @sunettedimensions enjoy all !!

garbrielle cool chat all thanks....bye!

martijn biiii

valentin.rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

agalew thanks all, bye

adam thanks everyone bye

[2:54 PM]
pvoversc bye
Rebecca Dalmas

Re: Travelling changes you?!?!?!?!? - 24 May 2017

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

Cool chat on traveling. I see traveling as moving out of one's comfort zone and realizing other expressions I had not considered or even realized existed. When I move back from Europe to the states, I realized one was no better then the other, they were different. Some things about Europe I thought made more sense, and some things about America made more sense.

What I get from traveling is how there are subtle things I have never noticed or considered, which I suppose is the flip side of becoming aware of what I am, as what I have accepted to define myself as is made so large in relation to the sudden awareness and exposure to greater dimensions of expression in this reality. It is not a comparison of competition, so much as a comparison of what I am being in relation to something new. So I agree that traveling makes one so aware of what one's self is, as it is made louder in relation to the varying expressions in the new environment.

I find this can happen if I slow down and listen to another person, to allow them to describe their perspective, because then a subtle measure can come through and I am more aware of what I have been in expression of and as, missing that subtle insight. It is a process of adding a more grounded awareness of reality, like the fabric of this reality having more depth and potential is realized.

I would say, living this understanding of what travel can be and do, would be to walk each day realizing the potential of real life can be opened up right here!

Return to “Public Chats”