Redefining and Living words Q&A- Jesus through the Portal this evening - 07 June 2017

Marlen

Redefining and Living words Q&A- Jesus through the Portal this evening - 07 June 2017

Postby Marlen » 07 Jun 2017, 22:01

1:50 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Redefining and Living words Q&A- Jesus through the Portal this evening.

[2:03 PM]
kims Cool - hi guys

marlen cool stuff Jesus, that was a spot on description for our 'obstacles' and what they really are, thanks

joekou yes very cool practical stuff

[2:04 PM]
kims On eqafe M ?

marlen yeah, latest jesus interview yep

kims Cool thanks

marlen https://eqafe.com/p/how-to-stop-overcom ... s-part-106
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
How to Stop Overcomplicating Redefining & Living Words - The Crucifixion of Jesus - Part 106
Why do we find the process of redefining and living words to be so complex when it is in fact one of the most simple and effective tools available to us? In this interview, discover the various ways in which we actually limit and deny ourselves the opportunity of real-time self-creation and how we can begin to nip those excuses in the bud. (274kB)

kims Cheers me dear

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Redefining and Living words Q&A- Jesus through the Portal this evening. - WE START

[2:05 PM]
sunettedimensions Good evening all - Jesus here through the Portal, discussing the recent Jesus Recording on "overcomplicating redefining and living words"

[2:06 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:07 PM]
Welcome Jesus :slightly_smiling_face: I have not yet listened to this interview

marlen hmm would you say that the 'overcomplication' came from an initial approach to seeing the various associations to words, like dictionary point, sounding etc which then became more of a 'theoretical' approach rather than looking at the simplicity of taking a word and rather seeing what actions would it take me to live this word in the moment?

initial approach of 'redefining a word'

sunettedimensions Yes @marlen that can be one dimension - here we can look at also the dimension of "creative authority" discussed in the recoreding

*recording

garbrielle hi all, yes thanks for the interview cleared some points up quite nicely

[2:08 PM]
marlen oh yeah a definitive cool term for sure

[2:08 PM]
sunettedimensions Where we tend to RESIST taking creation, such as redefining words and ourselves in our own hands due to the fear of respons9ibility that would actuallty then go with it

[2:09 PM]
marlen so doing the 'same old' as 'safe zone' where at least we know 'we're fucked' type of sabotage?

sunettedimensions Because the question also comes in as to WHERE in self and life do we ever take creative authority and the responsibility,that goes with it

anna I have not listened to the interview yet but I can definitely relate to this

sunettedimensions The full responsibility for our words, actions and thoughts - WITHOUT any blame, projection, victimization, reasoning,. defense, hiding, denial, ignorance...

kimamourette yes definitely see that point, that thought of "I dont know how to live this word" rather than just deciding to live it as a point of supporting myself to live in a way thats best for me

[2:10 PM]
sunettedimensions it is fascinating if you have a look at LISTING all the ways you RESIST responsibility

miranda Hi

sunettedimensions yes @kimamourette

kims Yes

sunettedimensions Hi @miranda

garbrielle yes

[2:11 PM]
marlen I'd say it also links to the pointer of sometimes creating certain 'disorders' or ideas of 'inabilities' within ourselves to avoid certain responsibilities, ranging from mental illness diagnose - some cases of course - and others that are more 'light' or 'common' like depression, anxiety, social phobia and whatnot - to the basics like procrastination as mentioned in the interview

[2:12 PM]
sunettedimensions So, a KEY dimension discussed in the recording is essentially showing how OVERCOMPLICATING redefining and living words stems from resistance stemming from the source of refusing full responsibility for creation and the ADDICTION we have we so readily and easily shift into when it comes to rather opting for all the things such as blame, reasoning, justifications, projections, victimizations, helplessness....and much much more

so overall in life here everyone, again revisit your tendencies of abdication of responsibility

and look at what responsibility comes with creative authority

anna Yes Marlen - that point also came up recently

[2:13 PM]
marlen exactly

sunettedimensions maybe we should rather ask "what can I NOT DO ANYMORE that's become habit, if I am fully responsible for my thoughts, words and deeds?"

What comes up for everyone when looking at the above question?

Agreed with the above statements @marlen

[2:14 PM]
anna I cannot blame, I cannot slack, I cannot pretend I don’t see, don’t care, I cannot let be and take the easy way out

marlen 'slacking around' or taking things 'half-assed'

joekou wait

garbrielle imbalance in my doing, lounging more then actually moving myself as it's more from a starting point of giving into the thoughts of im tired, i'll do it later or i don't have time, when i can make time, i create time....allowing a fall and getting back up again

sylvie Not going into how I should be or how my life should be

[2:15 PM]
miranda I cannot be impatient

carlton I can't pretend like I don't know

sunettedimensions Sunette says tendencies of blame, shifting responsibilities as in "I am not AS responsible for this/that...", how the body is doing/feeling - when meanwhile haha she's all fine on the inside, giving up so easily into I don't know (which is actually translated into "I don't want to know RIGHT NOW"...and so on

[2:16 PM]
marlen to me it was very cool to listen to this interview because I have tended to 'victimize' others, like 'feeling sorry' for some apparent 'inability' and this allowed me to see as well what's really behind such 'incapacity' not only in others but myself as well, so in terms of standing in the position of 'support' to others and myself, I gotta cut through the condescending crap and see straight to 'what's not being done' or what has to be 'given up' in order to change

kims Giving in easily to path of least resistance instead of investigating all avenues - and when I do this I see that I create sooo much resistance in my avoidance of it lol

garbrielle yes that's also a cool one miranda, i am faulty in, i can't help it i am it's too much, and go into impatiences....alloing that buzz internally to direct, when i know i can take a breath and live the word patiences as i have done it before

[2:17 PM]
marlen yeah the layer of playing the victim is def. a common one of us humans in our minds

sunettedimensions Nice @marlen

sylvie Not focussing on another anymore...

kims Yes M

joekou focusing on all the wrong, bad, not working out things and not seeing myself as the solution

focusing on all the things i wish others would do

marjo Not blaming other people

joekou or stop doing

garbrielle cool one Marlen

sunettedimensions Ahhhhhhhhh - like that one @kims that can be a sneaky one "giving up into path of least resistance"

[2:18 PM]
joekou wanting life to give me a 'break'

marlen oh yeah @joekou another biggie there as 'comparison' that turns to spite and jealousy and whatnot, instead of seeing wait what can I live, be, do right here as myself, stopping looking at 'others' and 'others' lives' as something to 'measure' myself with/against.

sunettedimensions Ahhh yes @joekou that one "hmmm maybe all the things I wish others would do, is me wishing upon the star of myself"

garbrielle yes Joekou

sunettedimensions haha @joekou but life is giving you a BREAK - a break-down; careful what you wish for :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:19 PM]
joekou YES

lol

marlen i also liked the tonality of the interview really, like saying things as they are, I find those to be very cool wake up calls in saying things 'as they are' so that we can have a good look at the mirror, my personal favorites lol

anna I see it it kind of like my life will be very streneous, to have to constantly take responsibility for everything, I mean the world is massive, existence is massive. It feels exhausting to be aware of EVERYTHING - ALL THE TIME - like making that effort basically

Whereas if I don’t, I can do it more selectively - when I want to, when it looks good, when it feels good.

[2:20 PM]
sunettedimensions Grateful for the feedback @marlen - our physical process definitely having the needed results, also coming through in sound - thanks for sharing

kims Yes Anna if I don't see it then I cannot be responsible for it

garbrielle yes also opened up the 'remembrances' and understanding of the simplicity of living words as i've gotten caught in the over-complicating it when really it's just a movement from one moment to the next

joekou 'what's the point. it's already too late. i'll just wait here and do it when the next opportunity comes and i feel better about it'

garbrielle in regards to marlens comment

marlen yet that's only an idea that creates such 'weight' and so excuse like omg is so much, but we only really got the every moment there so that's quite another usual mindfuck where we 'blow things out of proportion' /make it soooo difficult, when it actually just takes the effort to take some steps, actions, changes, testing 'new ground' and pushing through

sunettedimensions yes @garbrielle

kims Yes joekou

[2:21 PM]
marlen lol it's interesting how the 'feel better' point comes as an obstacle, when in fact we know we feel like crap when we don't move to where we know we could direct/move to

or at least I do lol

sunettedimensions So, that's a cool question that can be utilized indeed "what will I NOT be able to do if I were fully responsible for my words, actions and thoughts" - to be able to ask and assess in self honesty

joekou yes - i feel like crap because nothing is moving, nothing is changing. so i'm just not going to move or change. maybe eventually things will get better

[2:22 PM]
kims I remember Bernard talking about substitution - where we believe/think we do something as a sufficient point without taking action

[2:23 PM]
joekou lol i spent a few hours feeling like crap today, so i deserve a break now.

[2:23 PM]
kims Down has got now in it Joe lol

[2:24 PM]
marlen btw hand in hand with this the The Wash Cycles of Your Mind - Back to Basics interview actually explains beautifully what we can do in such 'break times' which it baffles me to the extent such simplicity does not 'occur' in our minds, greatly recommended as well, those two ones- jesus and btb- are really supportive in tandem

sunettedimensions lol @joekou - a break-down yip

garbrielle yes Marlen, for sure

[2:25 PM]
mikemcd So, that's a cool question that can be utilized indeed "what will I NOT be able to do if I were fully responsible for my words, actions and thoughts" - to be able to ask and assess in self honesty

I like it

joekou lol yes i also heard them in tandem and they were like a one-two punch

sunettedimensions Ahhh yes, to stop the cycles is to just stop it - just speak the word and act within self

garbrielle also the clownfish interview today was fascinating on perpsecitves of living words through sensing the feel of them in the physical...cool stuff

anna Yes - that simplicity continues to baffle me as well, every single time lol - but less and less

marlen I also see that the dimension of us being like children really or not even children, but that stage where we are willing to make things really complicated/complex to 'give up on it' in the notion of 'I can't, I don't understand' just because it involves actually stepping out of the 'known ways' and patterns, even if we know the 'old patterns' have kept us cycling in the same shit.

[2:26 PM]
anna Cool Marlen

miranda A couple of days ago I was thinking 'I give up', in a period that I have a lot of responsibilities. But when I was thinking it, I realized at the same time how empty the thought of 'I give up' was, like there is no justification for it because I immediately was aware of the fact that I have all the tools to direct myself in all of my responsibilities.

kims Yes Marlen like having a hissy fit - nah I don't wanna/I can't lol

joekou yes also the clownfish one today - super awesome stuff on how to really give direction to the 'how' of choosing a word to live and living it

valentin.rozman Today is a cloudy and rainy weather here in Maribor, Slovenia. I feel heavy, tired and sleepy. Not sure if there is much that I can do to change how I feel in terms of mind patterns.

garbrielle yes Marlen cool perspective

sunettedimensions Say 'I STOP", then BREATHE and as you BREATHE you CHANGE FOCUS on the physical and sensation on breathing, physical senses will naturally change the relationship and experience to thoughts and emotions...even a washing cycle doesn't IMMEDIATELY stop right in its tracks, the machione and system slows down before it comes to a stop. Same WITHIN. You press STOP, you SAY STOP then the slowing do to stopping starts with breath and changing focus

[2:27 PM]
marlen yeah exactly @kims there you go tantrumy, hissy fit, yes, and righteous at times in the belief that 'no, this is who I am, can't change' type of thing

anna I had this type of experience today as well @valentin.rozman - and I’ve found that the very best thing I can do is to physically move myself, go outside, do the laundry etc.

garbrielle cool one @sunettedimensions

anna Also @valentin.rozman you can do SF on attaching this type of mood to this type of weather - as the weather isn’t really making you moody. How about redefining it as cozy nice weather to be inside and self-reflect for example?

[2:28 PM]
valentin.rozman Yes @anna so do I today focus on less mental challenging tasks.

[2:28 PM]
kims Valentin the energy has got you lol.

[2:29 PM]
valentin.rozman There are in deed some projects related points that create additional resistance and feeling of heaviness, I know that @anna

[2:29 PM]
marlen yep that's the kind of statements where we can see the idea of 'I cannot do much' when you'd actually know what you could direct yourself to do instead of allowing yourself to be directed by the weather

[2:30 PM]
anna We’ve got some massive rainy weather too, but now that we’re growing crops, this is the best weather we could possibly have lol - the crops wants rain more than they want sun

marlen otherwise london people would be constantly depressed....

kims Yes same here anna, grateful for the gardens sake

lol yes M

miranda And the Dutchies too @marlen:grimacing:

[2:31 PM]
adam rain matters

marlen surely a bunch indeed @miranda

anna So often I’ve thought about how it is a shame for the birds that they have to be out in that rainy weather and get all wet - but then I realize that with rain comes earth worms up from the ground lol - so it is also a time for the birds to feast

sylvie Stormy weather indeed in the low lands @miranda

[2:32 PM]
kims I really enjoy heavy weather, strong winds blow out my cobwebs lol

sunettedimensions Alright, so - let's all share a practical correction, let's act on creative authority and self-responsibility within that

while we're all here and can support one another

let's utilize the time

Sunette's example:

[2:33 PM]
aldin ya, in terms of feeling/emotions/experiences relating to weather - have a look at particular memories of your childhood where something 'happened' and you reacted in an emotions/feeling. i found in me memories of children being mean in kindergarten that i connected to dark rainy days, an children bullying me connected to sunny but cloudy days. interesting how our memories/reactions can shape so much of our future experience when it comes to weather.

marlen so yeah there you go rather seeing how rain is needed, assists everything to grow etc. then one leaves out the 'emotional' aspect to it and sticks to what is physical. I 'dislike heat' for example, I could get so annoyed by it but def. have taken it on to be able to function better in it, through walking the emotions and decisions I'd made to 'make it my thing to be annoyed with heat'.

sylvia Interesting KimS I've said that many times as well:at least the rain is good for nature, but isn't that a diversion of what is really going on? I mean I mostly said it to feel better because th erain didn't make me feel joyful. Now a few years alter and a dog I love to walk in the rain!

kurtschnidrig @sunettedimensions today after presenting all my cloud tools, i felt so empty, lethargic, tired although all went well and did work, is that from still having fast movements in me or not really living gratefulness, and fulfillment in all the moments of walk through?

anna Today I felt sluggish and sad and depressed and I didn’t know why. I MOVED myself to go do something. I put Lora in a wrap and went into the basement to clean it all up. Then I went to make dinner. I didn’t think first like “let me do this”, I naturally moved myself into a solution which was very cool to see - that its starting to become second nature to me to move myself physically when I’m in a ‘mood’ - because I know how supportive it is.

[2:34 PM]
garbrielle I found another cool point that supported me recently was a point Anu mentioned when he spoke in the interview purpsoe has left the building, and how he in the portal stood equal to and one with the group here to be able to thus stand in all shoes equal and one....i have been practicin this more and found it has supported to in moments that i see my mind wants to activate i go into this stand within myself, and i breath, and move it as a stand of who i am, so it's an inner decision.....i do it in these chats and this has immediately settled the activations of the mind and i am able to get back into my self control and direction and move back into stability

[2:35 PM]
sunettedimensions "Creative authority" I can redefine and live in moments when I transgress into "I don't know" aka "I don't want to see it RIGHT NOW" - realizing creativity gets quashed in such moments as I shift into a lesser version of me if I'd act on "I don't know" and bLIEve my own LIE. So, I state "I DO KNOW or I DO NOT AT THIS TIME, so I am going to support myself to CREATE A WAY TO KNOW" - either ask for support, or write about it - but by god, I am the will and so I will find a way right now

[2:36 PM]
adam cool

sunettedimensions NICE @anna - SEE physical movement is simple, just MOVE into it

anna That’s awesome @garbrielle - I can relate to that. I also do that often, in terms of remembering to ‘zoom out’ to the bigger, existentiel picture if I see that I’ve gotten caught up in the drama of some system design - it helps to place things in perspective to remember how it is really like

sunettedimensions Grateful to hear @garbrielle

marlen sounds cool yep, not taking the 'shortcut' of not knowing 'what it is' or 'how' but simply doing it, getting something directed, it takes the actual 'effort' so to speak

[2:37 PM]
sylvie Sometimes you can't physically move, so what I learned the other day through an interview is that I can live a word how I want to be instead. That helped me a lot.

sunettedimensions yes @marlen

aldin cool sylvie

miranda I can relate @sylvie, cool

sunettedimensions @sylvie as we shared within the starting point of what's best for self and so all, leading to a supportive union of equality in a moment

[2:38 PM]
kims I have found that asking myself 'who am I right now?' To be really assisting

aldin "SEE physical movement is simple, just MOVE into it" - @sunettedimensions Lol, yes - awesome reminder indeed

adam creating a way to know Experiment

kims And not to judge what comes up

joekou for a while i had been 'stuck' with not knowing how to communicate with a particular person - where i go into a state of wanting to just give up and walk away because of feeling like 'i have tried and things don't work'. i didn't want to see how i could be creative within this point and was 'waiting' for a solution or trying to find the 'right way' - what i ended up doing was to in a moment be the 'essence' of what i wanted the other to be toward me - and instead of being frustrated for communication not working well, push myself to be even MORE patient, and at the same time more direct/communicative - sharing what i saw and how i could see things can be better. and after that - i was like "oh shit, did i just stop this pattern by living a word?" lol

[2:39 PM]
anna Yes, for me at least with having an easy time becoming emotional, this is the very best thing to do - I suppose it is because physically moving is like the equivalent to being emotional, like being emotional is like living energetically/living THROUGH energy, so by being physical as a solution, I am actively changing who I am within how I live - the ‘state’ I am in (meaning, rather than for example sitting down and reflecting)

aldin lol joe, awesome

sunettedimensions Okay, so who else has some real practical examples...real everyday life, simple examples the public can also 'take home' so to speak

[2:40 PM]
marlen I've also found an interesting form of 'stubborness' emerging whenever I've become aware of something I have to let go of/change, as if that point 'defined me' and 'could not be changed' or else that 'part of me'/who I am would be lost, but it's not the 'real me' that is lost at all, so there are all kinds of justifications, manipulations one can bring up in a moment to 'excuse' our lack of direction, which invariably only ends up fucking ourselves up, we repeat the same pattern until we decide to step out of it, which means, actually Letting Go

kims By see myself as my own introspective experiment ' so to speak' but to be careful not to go into separation, but to remain here by grounding myself to the Earth with my feet firmly on the ground

sunettedimensions lol nice @joekou

anna lol that’s cool @joekou - I’ve had that several times as well where I only realize in hindsight that I’ve been living redefining words without doing it deliberately

valentin.rozman I have also considered the point of feeling bad if I rest/take a nap during a day once or twice. Because I noticed how animals rest many times and for some time long time during a day, especially cats and dogs. So why should I be up and awake from morning to evening just because I am in a human body?

[2:41 PM]
sunettedimensions @valentin.rozman that is an example of consciousness reasoning

[2:41 PM]
aldin yeah marlen, holding-onto our pattern/who we are in so many subtle ways, preventing us from changing

[2:42 PM]
marlen an example is when you're working with something and you're not getting a 'desired outcome' my tendency was to just give up on it, leave it aside indefinitely, not push through to actually create, recreate myself in order to actually 'create something different' or new, because I saw how I even limited myself from this ability to 'reinvent' myself, so that's what I've been doing and it's quite cool, no longer going into the 'I give up on this'

sunettedimensions because @valentin.rozman they are not sleeping, they are travelling, working, learning - all discussed and shared on recordings on series

joekou so i realized i was already living words - the words 'uncertain', 'frustrated', 'had enough', 'cannot get through'

sunettedimensions so, they are physically 'resting' as a space ' existential process level they are accessing

garbrielle Another cool realization and point i have been practicing is how you mentioned in this interview Jesus you noted above, to put into focus and understanding within self that it's a simple movement within, like picking up a piece of paper, taking a physical step, it's the same 'demand' so to speak, it's like ok here is the moment i have to move into a living word cause i have understood going there will cause this, so i live this here and in the actual living it's a step, a movement internal, like a physical step.....this is how i am seeing it at the moment and been experiencing living words, like in a way just going for it and trusting that you will walk what needs to be walked

marlen yeah @aldin exactly, in my experience was almost like a yes, lesser version of me doing that

anna Oh yeah @valentin.rozman listen to the cat interviews!

joekou and also realized how limited i was making the living words process as well by thinking it had to be only one single word - making it about the word instead of the expression/living potential

sunettedimensions humans actually SLEEP as in need REST cause of the MIND, suggest don't compare yourself to animals @valentin.rozman - please

[2:43 PM]
marlen yep, we're def. worlds apart based on animal reviews, way ahead of us in fact

valentin.rozman I mean working for long hours in front of computer in a sitting position is not very natural to human body. One has to give body some comfort and rest for a while also during a day. Of course also recreation is in order.

kims I have noticed how when I tell others I 'feel tired' I create that experience within myself

[2:44 PM]
marlen take those breaks in between @valentin.rozman , the 'back to basics' recording I shared above explains a very cool way to approach 'relaxation' and 'taking breaks' for example

joekou so now i am playing with living not just words but also short statements or 'expressions' - such as : finding a solution, not giving up, persevering through resistance

marlen yeah perseverance is a kick ass word for sure

aldin i can relate to that marlen, it's like i would start a path / application of doing somethign with a starting point being expectation of a certain putcome based on imaginations. and if that outcome isn't the outcome of myjourneing that path, lol - then i'd go into a depression and wanting to give up and then end up leaaving that journey/application aside. interestingly that point of giving up on that one point started spiraling out into more and more applications that i would just end up giving up and / or only doing half-heartedly.

garbrielle Also the realization and simple phrase of do unto another what you would like to be done unto you, live this, we all know what this means, simple live this statement and this has been cool to simplify my living as well....awesome interview, i got a lot out of it

[2:45 PM]
sunettedimensions Yip, also did videos on that in SOUL @joekou

anna I’ve seen how I tend to throw tantrums towards physical objects when they don’t respond in the way I want/expect them to respond, like once I threw a waterbottle on the ground in rage because it had leaked in the car. Now I see my daugther get similar experiences of frustration with physical objects. So I’ve been working with this in SF - to first of all see WHO I am in this behavior, how I see myself as this ‘god’ and expect the physical world to do as I want - and then to realize that often things are out of alignment because I haven’t taken responsibility. I knew the water bottle could leak, yet I placed it horizontially. So now I’m focusing more on being specific and directive with my physical reality

marlen exactly @aldin especially with 'creative stuff' where 'any/all potentials can exist'

joekou so looking more at the 'expression' or actual living/movement that i would like to become and 'feeling' it within me and then naming it/expressing it

instead of going - what word do i use? lol

aldin ya

sunettedimensions For some, as with @joekou

joekou rather define the word myself through what expression/living/movement i decide to become as a point of responsibility

sunettedimensions statements way work

for others words

garbrielle i have yet really applied this word simplicity in living, will test that

sunettedimensions I do suggest

[2:46 PM]
to start with a word and from the word emerge a sentence

otherwise, again - statements can be a shortcut from a core point

So play with it everyone

aldin cool s - yeah i sometimes find words and other times short sentences to 'work' better

depending on the point i am going through

or it's intensity so to speak

[2:47 PM]
sunettedimensions We do suggest align with a word

kimamourette ,a recent example for me is changing a moment of finding myself creating opinions about a person in my mind into applying and loving self-honesty as in bringing myself back to the source of why it was that I was creating these opinions - because deep down experiences of fear and inferiority were triggered so want I was doing in my mind was just to suppress those experiences

marlen that's another relevant point indeed, not only 'one word' but sentences too

sunettedimensions as a starting point core blueprint

adam ok thanks sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions and emerge sentences / movements / expressions from there

kimamourette *living not loving

anna lol I was going to ask you about that one @kimamourette

joekou for me it was more about connecting to that inner point - where it is not yet a word or a sentence. this was new to me and so far has been working well

sunettedimensions the orange clownfish series in Animals will expand more on why and how this is as well

aldin cool

garbrielle nice one anna, can definitely relate to that anger towards my physical world....i found it's also copied as well and i went into blaming the person in my enviroment doing that, obviously not standing in self responsibility because i am the one doing it....cool point to walk

[2:48 PM]
sunettedimensions I know we have in SOUL and Jesus recordings walked through how to go from an experience, defining the movemebnts, the sound, sensation of something and creating /. defining that into a word, sentence and living

anna How did you come to bring the Orange Clownfish through @sunettedimensions? I was wondering about that when I saw it, like whether you maybe looked through existence to see who had supportive perspectives to share on these points and the clownfish were it

sunettedimensions but will do them again as refreshers in SOUL

[2:49 PM]
@anna lol yes

garbrielle @sunettedimensions cool

anna lol cool

sunettedimensions I was sitting here, asking "who's got something inspiring to support with to create in everyday life???" and the clownfish appeared

valentin.rozman Yes, gradual progression is a cool way to approach the points. I usually do not change because I think that I need to immediately write a long and deep blog in order to start transcending a point.

[2:50 PM]
marlen nice!

anna There you go @valentin.rozman - exellent point to work with. To apply immediacy.

adam lol thanks clownfish

joekou one of my favorites so far

lol

carlton wow cool

joekou i was surprised when i first saw the title

but even more surprised after i listened

garbrielle lol me as well joekou, i thought of nemo immediately

aldin nemo is that you? lol jk

marlen @valentin.rozman the jesus interview we are discussing explains that, how it's not about having to go through 'all of that' to change, but approach it in the moment, immediately

sunettedimensions lol yes, really enjoy the beings when they surprise in such moments of spontaneous sharing

[2:51 PM]
garbrielle awesome support from the clownfish

sunettedimensions Agreed @garbrielle

ALL we go to here for this night

Thank you for being here

kims Perseverance - to keep going against all odds so that I can be the best version of myself through daily application of introspection of how I am feeling and within this correct the emotions with forgiveness and directing myself in the breath

anna Lovely to be here with you all for once! Appreciate things much more when they’re not readily available lol

[2:52 PM]
kims Bye all thank you :blush:

garbrielle this opened up for me recently with the word matter as in my body i have found the resonce of this word is so strong, like grounds in quite a way, it has supported me immensely to become grounded when i see it and go to live it

marlen lol @anna cool point, we take some things for granted at times

sunettedimensions Awww @anna thank you - Sunette's body is making its way back slowly but surely :slightly_smiling_face: taking it day by day

marlen cool sunette, take it easy!

sunettedimensions Nice @garbrielle

garbrielle glad to hear @sunettedimensions

[2:53 PM]
kims Take care

adam thanks everyone

miranda Thanks sunettedimensions, take care