Living in All the Small Things with Bruce, Marilyn and Sunette - 24 June 2017

Marlen

Living in All the Small Things with Bruce, Marilyn and Sunette - 24 June 2017

Post by Marlen »

1:52 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Marilyn Monroe and Bruce Lee through the Portal - sharing their insights into walking and living this point together with me, Sunette, in everyday life - we start 5 after the hour

[2:02 PM]
aldin hiii

[2:03 PM]
carlton Hello

aldin yaay mr lee and ms monroe and sunette :))

hehe

mikemcd Hey yo

[2:04 PM]
kurtschnidrig Hello

[2:04 PM]
mikemcd Aldin the 3 d pics...cool stuff man

[2:05 PM]
aldin thank you mike!! :)

[2:05 PM]
mikemcd Ya man

[2:06 PM]
carolyne Hello all

mikemcd Hi carolyne!

sunettedimensions Gooooooooood moment to all - Bruce and Marilyn here through the Portal, together with Sunette. The three of us have had an eye/I-opening experience, which has the tendency of bringing out the "good and bad" of ourselves lol as the new challenges us on all levels. This exercises was indeed new and opened up quite a few dimensions

randy helloall

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Marilyn Monroe and Bruce Lee through the Portal - sharing their insights into walking and living this point together with me, Sunette, in everyday life - WE START

[2:07 PM]
mikemcd Hey Randy!

garbrielle hey all

mikemcd Awesome @sunette

Hey garbrielle!

darrylthomas Hi all Darryl and Deedra here

[2:08 PM]
mikemcd Hey d's

randy hey D&D

aldin hey dunkin donuts

mikemcd Lol

aldin erm i mean deedra darryl :)

mikemcd Haha

randy hehehe aldin

carlton lol

[2:09 PM]
darrylthomas lol :grin:

garbrielle lol

sunettedimensions So, that very MOMENT lol of starting something new is the SMALL thing we realized something interesting: we tend to make this HUGE point of starting anew and "overplanning" - like, even before we got a 'feel' for it for a day lol our perfectionism wanted to start - which works in the dimensions, but in the PHYSICAL, we took the approach of for a day: letting go of overanalyzing and overplanning, just live, do and go for it and in the small moments as we continued in the day we adjusted, tweaked, gathered, shared etc.

[2:10 PM]
mikemcd @sunettedimensions awesome

sunettedimensions So, we can make a small moment of a STARTING STEP a HUGE thing, instead of taking the first steps and yes - MAKING MISS-TAKES, but get a REAL PHYSICAL CROSSRFEERENCE of what is what

carlton cool

[2:11 PM]
mikemcd @sunettedimensions awesome

darrylthomas cool

sunettedimensions Otherwise, you tend to initially PROJECT and SUPERIMPOSE way to much unto yourself, and reality - so, was interesting to change a STARTING POINT for just doing it, checking the mistakes and ONLY THEN internalizing planning, ideas, changes, perfections etc.

garbrielle very cool @sunettedimensions

mikemcd #LivingCommunication

leilazm and then kind of keep going back and forth as you progress

carolyne Cool point. I certainly relate!

mikemcd Walk the talk

[2:12 PM]
randy can see that

sunettedimensions So we did it in reverse: for the first day, we just LIVED the awareness of the SMALL moments, then AFTER THAT DAY of DOING, experiencing it, going through the ups and down, we PLANNED and ORGANISED more. Making sure we have a REALISTIC reference / blueprint of what we are creating

Yes @leilazm

garbrielle flow with the creation process, like water yet here and practical **wink, wink Bruce, a great quote from you

[2:13 PM]
sunettedimensions So, this is another way in which redefining words can work!!! Yes, redefine the words - BUT only have a general reference, then give yourself a DAY of TESTING, PLAYING and PERFECT the definition as the days and living of the word goes :slightly_smiling_face:

darrylthomas :+1:

fred We tend to trust/believe the mind's way of planning/seeing things r perfect(that's the way "I" see and must be true), without realizing in Physical/Reality, we almost have to accept we almost absolutely will make at least 1 mistakes - we tend to overlooked how to handle/prevent further more mistakes

mikemcd Awesome

joekou hehe was quite cool S - i was walking a similar point today

randy so, instead of worrying about "getting it Right", more go with the flow...

[2:14 PM]
sunettedimensions The other one thing was realizing HOW MUCH an experience looked at /thought about WAY TOO LONG without physical grounding can shift you from not noticing small moments

darrylthomas cool sharing, I experience a tension and resistance to beginning new projects almost every time and I can see how this relates to wanting to be perfect so I will also apply this new approach and share my experiences too

leilazm yes its like getting dressed but you haven't even stepped outside and checked the weather and you're totally overdressed and can barely move

[2:15 PM]
and then you go

oops

*go back inside and change layers*

garbrielle it also makes the process more enjoyable as you are more walking with, rather then the perfection personality where it's this constant needing to achieve, become more, reach something....which i have found to be exhausting

leilazm whereas you could have gotten a feel for it first and equip accordingly

aldin cool
bruce - i've tried that approach of only generalizing a starting-framework for a word i am redefining and living at the start of the say. then i live Nd 'experience' it throughout the day and refine it on the go. at the end of the day i finalize the definition so to speak based on the living-feedback i got from living/testing it throughout the day

*bruce

[2:16 PM]
randy cool analogy leilazm

sunettedimensions For example, we'd be walking past someone and then points open up of them / what we notice - lol, but then we'd go into a continued shift of looking / opening things up and kind of WONDER in a lala land, meanwhile LOL 30 minutes has passed and we were doing things, but reality was a HAZE

carolyne This point is especially "heightened" while working with the kids.

aldin excuse my typos -- small onscreen keyboard on this smartphone here

[2:17 PM]
sunettedimensions then going back and observing the SMALL moments we missed even in those moments of LITTLE THINGS we could have noticed, payed attention to, such as chatting with someone, patting the animals, organizing / planning / getting things moving in reality more....was eye/I-opening

darrylthomas how I've been supporting myself when the resistance comes up is write out my daily tasks and that has been a bit helpful

leilazm like having your internal facebook feed of thoughts that you zone into

sunettedimensions So, changing this to looking, noting down information / give it direction OR BALANCE our AWARENESS more of when we do walk and look WITHIN, also be more PRESENT without

[2:18 PM]
gian I made a video recently real time on this point, something I faced in the day. I called the video, when hitting a wall (like a brick wall) that resistance and how it goes into postponement and later on negligence and why I went into the resistance and thus hitting a wall to not move forward.

[2:19 PM]
darrylthomas yes Gian and then things begin to pile up and make it even harder to get back to the point

carlton wow cool sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions FROM THERE - taking it more to the context of what has been discussed as to the MAJOR ISSUES we can make of SMALL things rather than observing them in a more supportive way:

[2:20 PM]
randy indeed @darrylthomas

[2:20 PM]
fred So we can summarize it as: Look at/Review the details of our acts every few days

[2:21 PM]
leilazm mmmno Fred

sunettedimensions SO MANY moments, myself and Bruce noticed - also in Sunette and many others we observed, the tendency to actually have a "habit" of reacting to small things cause you ZONE INTO A NOW-time. What this means is:

leilazm at this point I wouldnt try and summarize Fred - rather take Sunette's words as they are

sunettedimensions you don't look at what you are doing IN THE MOMENT in the BIGGER / GREATER context as to what it is going to be a part of

[2:22 PM]
carolyne This has happened to me when i am dealing with a point with many dimensions where, when i face one i plan on how to face a certain layer and then another dimension of the same point opens up at the same time where i then go i to reaction instead of learning more.

fred Sorry everyone, please ignore my summarized comment above

leilazm cause in trying to summarize you're turning it into something else

darrylthomas yes Carolyn

[2:23 PM]
Carolyne*

[2:23 PM]
sunettedimensions Then you REACT to a SMALL MOMENT not being good enough, for example - lol, but not realizing it is a NEW START a FRESH LEARNING EXPERIENCE and was the first steps, which are and never should be perfect from the get go - they should be NEW and WOBBLY and DIFFERENT to challenge you on all levels and make sure you are standing and expose new things you may not have considered facing

[2:24 PM]
adam aha cool

carlton ah ok cool

sunettedimensions So, have a look at when you are trying a new recipe

aldin awesome sunette

sunettedimensions for example

Some make a BIG THING out of wanting it to taste and be perfect / the best, form the get go

[2:25 PM]
fred This is especially true when one gets into sales training at the beginning

sunettedimensions then when it doesn't match the standards - reactions emerge

it's like we set ourselves up to react!!!

darrylthomas interesting

lysander This is exactly what me and Ida are facing/dealing with at the moment. Spot on.

leilazm yes just waiting for a reaction target

sunettedimensions INSTEAD of seeing how much different it would be if you look at this being the FIRST TIME, have FUN making the mistakes

tormod I am facing a rather big point atm about being tired of sitting on computer so many hours a day.

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions and then know you're gonna still make it 1000 times to come for example lol and every time respect and honour yourself that you will learn from the mistakes and do your best to perfect yourself

So, even just looking at SMALL MOMENTS in context - can make a difference

changing the context of TIME

randy makes sense @sunettedimensions

mikemcd The fine art of balance @tormod cool

[2:27 PM]
sunettedimensions See how it would support to, when you see you are making a BIG THING out of a small moment - step back and ADD TIME, look MORE, SEE MORE to that small moments in many other moments to follow

fred Hi Tormod - I sit in front of the PC almost over 6hrs per day, doing translating work - at first I got the same feeling, but I take some rest every hour and body adjust itself in a year, now it's Ok

sunettedimensions Our tendency towards making BIG THINGS out of the small - causes tunnel vision and so easily leads to the way to more reactions

[2:28 PM]
carolyne Yes indeed, judging ourselves for an unexpected outcome and then reacting from it instead of learning. This point opened up for me quite clearly recently on how i have been doing this for my entire life. Only just this week dis i learn what it means to judge myself and react to my self-judgment which kept me in a ver disempowered position!

sunettedimensions Okay, so these are few of the primary realisations from us :slightly_smiling_face: more will be shared in EQAFE

darrylthomas This is Deedra, this is extremely supportive because I experience this point every single week over and over again when starting projects and it's uncomfortable and no way to live

sunettedimensions Any questions for now!

lysander You're hitting the mail on the head @sunettedimensions!

mikemcd This gives great structure for sharing in writing

[2:29 PM]
lysander Well, what is the *nail

oops

leilazm the mail message?

lol

lysander Nvm

Typos

carlton Wow cool process sunettedimensions

[2:30 PM]
carolyne And vlogs @mikemcd

mikemcd Its like playing with our sound accounting as living words

Yes good call @carolyne

[2:31 PM]
lysander Well, for a question: what if we're hitting a wall and going into circles regarding a BIG step (moving countries & jobs) and have gone over the 'small' (details) many times?

mikemcd Test a step @lysander

And then another one

randy @sunettedimensions is this tendency to make a Big issue out of Small stuff like part of our basic programming?

[2:32 PM]
fred Hi All, I found and realize the power of doing/changing work a little bit everyday can accumulate Tremendous amount of results when you look back in several weeks/months/even year later - I am extremely shocked at how much work I have done, just by living "doing just a little bit/sometimes a little bit more bf. I go to bed" everyday

[2:32 PM]
darrylthomas @sunettedimensions - what if we are supposed to be the expert in our field how can I support myself to make mistakes in this scenario

[2:33 PM]
sunettedimensions @lysander been there too - however, it is, in itself a SMALL step into the grand scheme of things when it comes to your entire life experience. Not saying it is 'small' as in insignificant, we're not at all saying small things are SMALL as in insignificant as in useless, the small is more just regarding the EMOTIONAL reactions we can blow up mentally and not see a clear path of how to respond more effectively in any given moment which is equal

lysander Yes, gotcha mikemcd but we're sort of stuck in taking which step where: Iceland or NL. And we keep switching the steps like a tapdance sometimes.

sunettedimensions equal @lysander in its potential to learn and be challenged with something new

so @lysander going through what you are - is quite a challenge and learning curve

[2:34 PM]
@lysander being uprooted on so many levels opens a whole new road and path to self and life that has been unlaid and to be created

lysander Yes sunettedimensions, true

mikemcd @lysander play around with the pros and cons...maybe even add new ...different possibilities to the equation

[2:35 PM]
aldin @darrylthomas by realizing that expert status doesn't exlude mistakes. mistakes are a natural leaneing part of all things and prodessions. those not making mistakes are either stagnant in a status quo or don't move past the challenge that naturally comes with expansion. anyone jusgibg mistakes in experts and professionals ia ignorant a d doesn't undertand this because they are not expanding in their own lifes effectively yet. my two cents

tormod Colateral beuty @fred

mikemcd Maybe go somewhere different all together

leilazm Lysander - test out a path fully and see what the feedback is, then you can test out another

sunettedimensions Yes @lysander all you have there, then is YOU, so the question is - whether you asked yourself this: being 'alone' in a way, and stepping into this challenge, this new life, are you satisfied that with what may come, you have yourself, you do have support, and that the door is and has opened and is here - are there any EMOTIONS you can unconditionally drop for a MOMENT, just close your eyes, clear it, JUST BE YOU alone with you in the body and place this decision within you

lysander Thanks for the tips all

sunettedimensions are you clear within yourself?

randy cool aldin

[2:36 PM]
darrylthomas thanks Alton- Deedra

Aldin

sunettedimensions That is another test you can do @lysander to double check if emotions and general fears that are common to have with such big change!!! is possibly interfering :slightly_smiling_face:

leilazm if you keep going around a circle -- I've found that in those moments, the best thing to do is just to make a decision and stop analysing. do anything but going in circles

alyson Hi just catching up on the chat, interesting point re the starting point of creation, to not overplay the beginning and more flow with it :-)

leilazm even if you dont quite know which decision is right

[2:37 PM]
just pick one and go with it

otherwise you are going to keep wondering about it

and never actually find out

sunettedimensions @leilazm I'd say in some instances, yes - that's a cool approach

[2:38 PM]
aldin lol leila, yeah unwind that circle into a direction (decision) and live it for a moment to walk in circles

sunettedimensions in other instances - some more statistics and practical things need to be considered, but if after all that is done and circles still commence, yes agreed -emotions create the circling most often

lysander Super duper, thanks @leilazm & @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions and you already did make the decision, but - energies are confuddling for a moment

lysander hehe true

Ok

leilazm yes like after you've gone over it and done your checks in the end -- just gotta take that jump into the ice coldy waters of the unknown and change

lysander Time for some raw Self-Honesty

[2:39 PM]
sunettedimensions hahahaa @lysander - yeah that's a sneaky one

Agreed @leilazm - well said

leilazm and let go of fear of missing out -- like but if I do that I might potentially miss out and this and that

and what if it ends up being the 'wrong one' and I 'miss out'

[2:40 PM]
lysander Yes

tormod @sunettedimensions would You say that the reaction / making big inn the start of chore / activity is natural ? And that i then live SF by adjusting to the activity and chore/thing - and that common sense adjustment i is living SF ?

joekou yeah definitely leilazm

lysander Thanks a lot for the support

randy yes leilazm - and all you're really going to miss is some projection that you yourself created

joekou the what if and should have will keep you in an endless loop

randy *projection

leilazm yes you are missing out on yourself in that very moment you fear missing out lol

[2:41 PM]
lysander Holy moly, true Leila

[2:42 PM]
leilazm I would say its the 'natural'/'normal' we've created for ourselves Tormod -- but not natural in absolute way

randy yep joekou loop = circle.. . going round and round on a merry go round....

joekou something i've tended to do is mull over all the things i could have done, should have done, should be doing, might be doing - and i'll convince myself that i am 'doing something' because i am looking at all of this - but the more i go looking the less i actually do something, and the less i actually know in terms of what will work and what wont

ida then you can also make a jump and then see how it was not the most practical, best to do.. and go into regret or learn from it, from the small moments here and there.. but they can seem so sneaky. though with the missteps they become clearer

joekou lol not very merry to go on that loop randy

[2:43 PM]
tormod I see @leilazm lack of better word

randy indeed joekou :slightly_smiling_face: have been on that ride

tormod Perhaps program is better

joekou so there comes a point where there isn't anything more i can really learn from the mistakes and the should haves and the what ifs, and lingering there is only going to make me 'rooted' in that point

sunettedimensions @tormod cleaning for example - yes, the self forgiveness is a cool step to release the reactions towards chores, so how about making chores a part of yourself and life in a way of realizing:

leilazm yes then it just becomes postponement of living the change

[2:44 PM]
and have to look at what you are gaining from holding on to being 'in limbo'

[2:44 PM]
sunettedimensions you are giving the tools purpose, giving the person who created the tools purpose with this tool as extension they created, you are supporting an environment as extension of you that could not otherwise be supported if you did not keep it clean and let it gleam in its utmost potential

[2:45 PM]
So, rather than seeing the work as CHORES transform it into a CHORUS of expression and enjoyment with yourself and your relationship with what you use as well as your environment @tormod

darrylthomas this is Deedra, when I was contemplating moving to Houston I was in so much fear and I wanted to be able to forecast and plan for every possible outcome because I didn't think I'd be okay otherwise - but that was a very limited point of view because how could I possibly plan for something that wasn't yet here to walk. after taking the plunge I realized I had support and also I had to trust myself that no matter what I have myself I can count on me to get through what life this at me. I took almost 2yrs to make a decision and that was ridiculous really

sunettedimensions We find most reactions also emerge from how we DEFINE what we do and in turn it DEFINES US and our experience

So maybe, @tormod by changing the DEFINITION of what you DO it will change your EXPERIENCE in it too!

[2:46 PM]
tormod Thanks @sunettedimensions :muscle::skin-tone-4:

leilazm Lesson learnt now Deedra :slightly_smiling_face:

darrylthomas yes maam

Andrea supported me too

[2:47 PM]
alyson I love that changing chores to a chorus, a song of living in the present, no mind projection involved :-)

sunettedimensions thanks @alyson - me too :slightly_smiling_face:

randy me too alyson

tormod Agreed @alyson

carlton yes agreed

garbrielle very cool approach indeed

[2:48 PM]
tormod Chorus

[2:49 PM]
sunettedimensions Alrighty all - was GREAT walking this with you

enjoyed much

darrylthomas this is Deedra, the transition was a challenging one but worth it in so many ways, I did not realize that at the time either.

sunettedimensions So, when and as you become aware:

leilazm cool Deedra, must have discovered many gifts within yourself in that process

ida yep Deedra I can relate

sunettedimensions remember to drop the BIG EMOTIONAL issues in the small moments, look at the moment in the context of all moments to come and see how you can change the moment in matter to matter more to YOU in a supportive way

[2:50 PM]
darrylthomas yes I had room for expansion that I didn't realize was here

alyson I was dabbling with some poetry yesterday , something I have not done for decades, and one of the lines I realised is that life is a song and we create the notes , moment to moment , that is creation

tormod Lol cool trick

adam yes thanks sunettedimensions

tormod Drop the large in the small .... gawd

darrylthomas thank you

[2:51 PM]
marjo thanks

aldin thanks @sunettedimensions

carlton Really cool chat

aldin how the hell does the large even fit into the small? what are we doing? :P

[2:52 PM]
lysander hehe

randy yep. awesome chat. thanks sunettedimensions / Marilyn / Bruce

aldin this is some Dr. Who Tardis magic going on :)

tormod Small moments aldin

aldin just playin around

sunettedimensions lol @aldin indeed

carlton thanks @sunettedimensions

carolyne Elephant going through the eye if a needle

sunettedimensions All thanks so much for being here, participating and walking with

[2:53 PM]
tormod Drop the large issues inn the small moments that we create of support

lysander Thank you! All of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

sunettedimensions See all in the next journey through the door we shall see is before us when we walk into in next weeks chats!!! lol

Bye for now!

aldin thanks all byeeeee

carolyne Great chat! I really appreciate everyones contribution/perspectives!

adam lol bye thanks everyone

marjo thanks all byebye

carlton Thanks all bye

darrylthomas thanks everyone

[2:54 PM]
carolyne Bye all!

sylvia bye

pvoversc Bye

garbrielle bye all, supportive chat, thank you

randy thanks All ... bye
Ella

Re: Living in All the Small Things with Bruce, Marilyn and Sunette - 24 June 2017

Post by Ella »

Hi - sorry this is not really a 'reply' to the above post - but I couldn't find where to post my question. :?

I just received an email regarding 'Aliens Speaking' - the package offered by Eqafe. Although it seems very interesting and detailed, I am confused about something: I have been reading the material here for quite a while - right when the website was black - lol! just so you know how far back I am referring to :-) And as far as I understood (or perhaps misunderstood I guess) that aliens do not exist. and that us humans are the only species that exist in the universe - in the form of flesh/blood. The rest are all ... well I don't know how to say ....but the rest are all invisible in the sense that they are vibrations and no other beings occupy planets, galaxies/universes etc. I must say I am confused and would appreciate so much if you could clarify for me. Also, WHERE do dimensional beings 'live'? Thank you in advance.

Return to “Public Chats”