The Basics interview uploaded today and for tomorrow: that moment of change - 19 July 2017

Marlen

The Basics interview uploaded today and for tomorrow: that moment of change - 19 July 2017

Post by Marlen »

2:02 PM]
carlton Hello

[2:02 PM]
carrie Here

kims lol gotaja - rest well later

gotaja Hi all!

valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

kims hello Carrie - how are you?

janmegens Hi all

carrie Great Miss Kim - you??

gotaja Ty Kim, I will... actually already there :P

kims yes very well thank you

[2:03 PM]
anna Hey guys. Might not be able to stay.

How is everyone finding the redefining words project?

kims enjoying it anna

carrie Awesome would be cool to catch up @kims

[2:04 PM]
aldin enjoying it anna, but also challenging at times

carlton Awesome

anna Me too Kim :slightly_smiling_face: It would be awesome with more participating on the group!

janmegens Cool @anna

tormod Enjoying to @anna

kims yes carrie, think about you often, will look you up on skype in a few days

sunettedimensions I'm here

Took me a moment to enter!!! Phew!

kims yes agreed A

anna Oh yes man for me too @aldin - I had to laugh when I listened to Sunette’s recording on making RW intellectual and ‘fancy’ cause I’ve definitely done that

kims yay shes here

carrie Same here Kim - looking forward to it

[2:05 PM]
aldin haha for sure anna, had a chuckle throughout the video as well :smile:

carrie Hiiii Sunette

aldin *a couple

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: The Basics interview uploaded today and for tomorrow: that moment of change

sunettedimensions Good evening all

miranda Hello

valentin.rozman Hi Sunette :slightly_smiling_face:

janmegens Hi @sunettedimensions

[2:06 PM]
sunettedimensions I know tonight's recording and tomorrow's may have not yet been listened to - yet, we'll discuss the main context of the recordings

[2:06 PM]
Focused on the MOMENT OF CHANGE

[2:07 PM]
CONTEXT: this is in relation to you walking through a pattern, such as tending to fear what others think of you popping up in your thoughts and causing emotional emotional distress whenever you find yourself in a crowd of people, not allowing you to be comfortable in your own skin and clothes and sense of self

marlen aka 'drop it while it's hot'

sunettedimensions as you walk through this pattern you EXPECT a moment of change

[2:08 PM]
anticipate how that moment of change is going to be experienced

IMAGINE how the new changed you will be

So, FIRST QUESTION:

kims timely thank you

carrie Yep agree

gotaja Lol ditto

gian yes

sunettedimensions who has ever gone through this, where you EXPECTED and anticipated, imagined and fantasised change - kinda hoping for it to START HAPPENING BY ITSELF while walking through a change a process

[2:09 PM]
kims yes

gotaja Aye

gian me

joekou yup

aldin **raises hand**

carrie I have though the change I was anticipating was not the actual change

garbrielle yes me

sunettedimensions Like going into a contract with change itself and saying "Hey, change!!! I'm busy changing, so now you gotta come to me and give me my change experience as I imagined it to be"

joekou yeah 'when is this going to pay off'

janmegens Yes

[2:10 PM]
kims exactly joekou

carlton yes

kims and then frustration attached to the expectation

because its not happening quickly enough

carrie Yah exactly kims

sunettedimensions Okay

so let's go through this pattern in the mind

let's assist others and write it out

[2:11 PM]
expecting change to just happen

gian yes lol

sunettedimensions walking SELF CHANGE with a back door of expecting it TO HAPPEN

TO BE GIVEN

like, change is PRIZE YOU WIN after walking the process

[2:12 PM]
carrie Haha prize you win

sunettedimensions ...then when it doesn't happen as you want it, or expect it, or in a TIMELY MANNER as you DEMANDED, you react and go back to the same pattern...

So, what thoughts come up in everyone when you start changing / or even if you walked this in the past

aldin Grand Prix van Change

joekou 'when is this going to end'

garbrielle lol Aldin

sunettedimensions I walked through it and what I experienced was "I wonder when it is going to happen"

[2:13 PM]
"I can't wait for change to happen, I am going to be so amazing"

joekou when will i get to the light at the end of this dark tunnel

sunettedimensions "I am going to love myself more when change happens, when I finally change this patterns - people are gonna like me more"

janmegens Mostly I think and behave like the fear I experienced in that moment never thought about winning this prize. Lol

garbrielle "I can't wait for this change to come through, come on, come on, when am i going to get out this point" like a rush

joekou "i'll show THEM"

sunettedimensions "I must REALLY CHANGE QUICK cause I really want people to like me more when I am not going through this bad pattern"

[2:14 PM]
joekou i will prove them all wrong

kims I did see today how it is important to work with and embrace what is here as me, in that by me expecting to be different is actually creating another pattern

gotaja I'll finally be happy

sunettedimensions @janmegens the prize winning point was more just another way SOME people's mind can look at it

gotaja I'll finaly have peace from my emotions

janmegens Yes I understand @sunettedimensions

garbrielle "i am going to be so at peace when i am changed, no more emotional reactions are going to bother me, i'll be able to deal with everyone"

[2:15 PM]
aldin ya, like we are still 'changing' in expectation that change-will-happen/come-to-us -- instead of change is something we live-into manifestation

valentin.rozman I can relate to all that

carrie Yesss garb

kimamourette Why am is this point so here, I should be changed/stable by now, I've been walking my process

martijn it should happen, I'm waiting...

sunettedimensions "It shouldn't take TOO LONG to change this point"

garbrielle oh yes that one Kim was a biggy

[2:16 PM]
carrie Why does this keep coming up? I know better

marlen ah yeah more like in that way 'I should not be experiencing this anymore'

sunettedimensions "I'm REALLY GOOD MAN, I'm gonna change this point quick quick"

aldin lol

sunettedimensions "I'm going to change this point so quick I am going to show everyone in process MY WAY and it's going to be even better"

valentin.rozman “If the mind is constantly evolving and adapting, how will I be ever able to beat it?”

[2:17 PM]
garbrielle "i just want this to stop, why is this not stopping, i have been walking for so long, what the hell is wrong with this proces/me?"

kims What I am doing wrong?

what am I missing here?

sunettedimensions Okay, I'd say we have sufficient here :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:18 PM]
Thank you for sharing and participating everyone

Next dimension:

gian I will just remain the same way I am and pretend I am better for others, I have already lost.

valentin.rozman “They said the process will take 7 years. Now it is 7 years when I joined, so where is the change?”

sunettedimensions How do you REACT when the change DOES NOT HAPPEN as you imagined

kims frustration and annoyance

[2:19 PM]
carrie Frustrated

kims like a fighting with myself

janmegens Frustrated

valentin.rozman Frustration, depression, wanting to give up …

kimamourette I'm going to be so stable and confident. No more insecure, inferior type person that I used to be

sunettedimensions Don't just write the emotions

marlen powerlessness as in feeling that this 'thing' still has 'power over me' or I cannot 'control it'

sunettedimensions Write what you do

carlton yes frustration

sunettedimensions for example

aldin Get desperate, feel diminished, lose hope - and kind of throw my hand in the air and slowely walk back into old patterns

gian Punish myself - similar than whipping myself with a whip in front of a cross. crucifying myself

sunettedimensions I'd say "I'm not doing it right, I'm not good enough - I'm not even going to try"

kims I have back chat with myself and punish myself in my mind

talamon "Oh I am worried and it's ok, I am still here. Oh my heart is beating so strong, lol, calm down, it's ok, " Can I calm down? I am going to. Now. Now! Now! Ok, let's write self forgiveness then."

kims yes gian

sunettedimensions "I can't do this"

[2:20 PM]
I am forever alone, forever lost

valentin.rozman Get tired, lay in the bed, take a nap, hoping that when I wake up all problems will go away.

janmegens Isolated myself or drink alcohol in the past or run away.

kims like i am obviously missing something, I am so fucked ultimately

sunettedimensions "They don't have the right answers - I'll look elsewhere"

aldin "Fuck. I don't see a way out of it."

kims I don't want to die and not have walked out of this shit

joekou fuck it

marlen ah yep giving up on it, shoving it aside, not looking at it just saying 'ok I'm not good at this therefore I quit

sunettedimensions "Writing and forgiveness DOESN'T WORK"

carrie I do the forceful breath out as if to say, "Really Carrie? C'mon" and then usually attempt to suppress it telling myself that it's rediculous

[2:21 PM]
kims Yes that thought crossed my mind only once sunettedimensions

aldin "I am not able to change as I thought or got excited about it initially. This process of change is far more complicated and challenging than I thought."

martijn I'll just give up and regret it later

kimamourette "I failed. I knew it, I'm a failure. I should give up on myself. I don't deserve standing as representative of process."

tormod I failed i need someone to blame this is not me fuck i am such a looser

sunettedimensions "I'm not gonna even try - I'll just make myself FEEL BETTER. I don't NEED SELF FORGIVENESS. I am BETTER than it"

aldin "I need a break.. maybe I need a break from all this. I feel hungry, I feel like cake or chocolate and a good tv-show."

kims yes sf obviously is not the answer, no quick fix here

[2:22 PM]
janmegens Yes @tormod

kims yes aldin, ill just watch some tv and eat

lol

marlen lol aldin interesting yep the 'disconnect' desire and 'feel good' through sugar

joekou i'm just going to do the things i want to do and will make me feel good, or at least help me get numb

gian I will just not participate for a few days, maybe a week, keep it low and quit, hopefully I can come back with a BANG then

aldin "Is there even a point anymore to do self-forgiveness or writing? I mean I clearly haven't been able to change. I don't see self-forgiveness or writing working anymore."

sunettedimensions "I'm giving too much too this, it's taking up too much of my time, it is possessing me this process of change, I need to be normal"

[2:23 PM]
marlen lol it's funny because that's also what has driven many to take drugs, myself included in the past of course

kimamourette What are people gonna think if they knew I still react this way. I should just find a way to hide this so no one sees I'm a failure

aldin yea marlen, lol

valentin.rozman “The process can wait, now is the best time to go out and play some badminton with neighbours”

gotaja Maybe I am just not cut out for it

kims I need to shut myself away and work on myself until I get it, no contact with anyone

gian Let me see if someone else has the answers I seek, maybe a quick fix somewhere else

sunettedimensions "This process of change is too demanding. I feel more stressed. I'm going to stop and I just feel better and lighter when I do. So, yes, this process is the problem"

marlen yeah that idea of 'not being made for' something is def. a relatable one too

[2:24 PM]
kims all the others not walking process seem happy enough

aldin "Look at my life, I am constantly in motion and doing something to change but it's not working. Maybe i should just go and do what I want and enjoy. I need to clear my head from all this change/points in my mind."

garbrielle "im done, i am not going to trancend, i am such a failure"

valentin.rozman “I will wait until some AI software and implants will be developed so that the process will be done in quantum time”

kims they are having good lives etc....

martijn I'm probably too old for process

marlen lol very common one there, a wanting to 'get away' from that which is the way to step into self-support, so plain self-sabotage there

joekou i feel better when i dont look at my problems and just find ways to avoid them - so that's the way i'll go

aldin "How the fuck did Bernard do this? This is like almost impossible to 'finish'"

sunettedimensions Okay, so - the ONE THING all of it has in common is PROJECTION when it comes to change and BLAME when it comes to process when you throw a tantrum cause change change didn't happen as YOU WANT IT

[2:25 PM]
adam I always thought I wasn't 'suit'able

gian I am just to fucked for this process, I cant dare open myself up to others and let them see my fuckedness, I will just watch and do nothing while I am fucked.

carrie Yes @marlen can definitely relate with trying to get away from what I'm uncomfortable with - by any means necessary

sunettedimensions Alright everyone

let's take it to here

What do we realise:

kims that made me LOL gian, the ridiculousness of it and I can see myself saying it

marlen and so then forgetting to question 'why is it uncomfortable' to get deeper into it!

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions we all still have MIND EMOTIONAL relationships to the expectation of CHANGE and a GROWN UP TANTRUM in place for when it doesn't get fulfilled

Let's DROP that

and realise:

kims deal

tormod Excellent sharing here guys*

sunettedimensions the moment you DECIDE to change is where EVERYTHING STARTS

[2:27 PM]
It's the beginning of an UNKNOWN JOURNEY you have to walk and take DAY BY DAY

it's literally like BUILDING A HOUSE

tormod Nice !!

kims nice

[2:28 PM]
carrie Realization is that the point I am looking at is a point that i haven't yet come to terms with yet with writing, SF, self-correction, and utilizing Eqafe for perspectives that I may have not yet seen for myself

sunettedimensions and even builders know this: giving a DEFINITIVE ESTIMATE of something being done is IMPOSSIBLE as well as how exactly it's gonna turn out cause both builder and contracter make CHANGES ON THE WAY

gotaja Aye, with the changes I have made... it is never what I thought it would be. It is in fact more :)

adam yes

sunettedimensions You have an initial idea of where to work towards, but the JOURNEY changes and tweaks things here and there

tormod Yes! I can see this @sunettedimensions !!

[2:29 PM]
sunettedimensions Same with self

kims yes gotaja - the main point that I so desperately wanted to change is changed at this moment

carrie Yes Sunette!

sunettedimensions the moment you LET GO OF expecting when change is gonna happen or how

kims still much to walk but this one point that was the whole reason for making the decision is changed

aldin yea sunette, it's really in a lot of things like that: Changes on the way and cant forsee or clearly define in expectation the end result or even the journey in more detail: Art, Programming, Constructions, Design -- all unclear and you define on the go, change,a dd, remove, modify on the go

sunettedimensions the moment it does - is going to be more of meaning than you ever could IMAGINE IN THAT LIMITED HEAD OF YOURS

aldin The end result is never as initiallyexpected or rather IMAGINED in the mind

[2:30 PM]
sunettedimensions So, for this part - you're all gonna have to listen to the recordings, not giving it away in this chat

as the recordings hold an example of the difference of expecting change VS walking the journey and process of change

marlen it's also quite liberating to let go of these 'ideals' or projections about change and instead just work it moment by moment, taking on the points, questioning, opening up, looking at solutions, making progress like what Aldin described in his blog too

kims can you paste the links here?

[2:31 PM]
carrie Yes agree Marlen

sunettedimensions https://eqafe.com/p/the-moment-of-chang ... -to-basics
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
The Moment of Change (Part 1) - Back to Basics
What is it like to reach a moment of real change after walking an extensive process of challenge, hardship, and conflict? Can such changes happen in just one single moment? And in what ways does this moment of change reflect the process of a flower blooming? In this interview Sunette speaks with a person on the Desteni Farm about their real life experience of walking an extensive period of h... (388kB)

kims Thank you!

sunettedimensions Part 2 still to come

gotaja Lol. Limited head. Can relate. Change is beyond the initial dreams of what change is and what it brings. Facinating this loop of emotional giving up when the initial dreams don't come to pass.

marlen to clarify I mentioned 'drop it while it's hot' more in the context of the interviews btw, but I saw the chat was about something related to it but not quite it, haha otherwise will sound off track.

[2:32 PM]
garbrielle coolio!

kims lol marlen

sunettedimensions lol got it @marlen

marlen lol!

but hey can become a handy way to remind ourselves of what's explained there and what it means to 'drop it'

sunettedimensions So, all - practically speaking: you aint changing if you are expecting or wanting change from the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[2:33 PM]
kims drop the tantrum for sure

marlen yeah and! in my experience same applies with 'desiring change in the world system' context

kims expectation would be a cool word to redefine

sunettedimensions I mean, NO BUILDER will want to work with someone who is like " 3weeks, this EXACT DUPLICATE from the paper or there will be HELL TO PAY"

aldin yes marlen, just an example of painting, if i imagine and hold onto my imagination of how i expect and want the end result to be - i confine myself to such limitation of how i see things at that moment in time in my mind -- whereas if i let go and liberate myself from the expectation of how my art should look like, the art line, colors, expressions, etc. - and i literally physically test, try, modify, add, remove, tweak, delete and redo - Eventually I end up with quite an artwork that I love and wouldn't have imagined/expected initially.

marlen it probably won't be at all what I at any given moment imagined or pictured happening, so was best to let go of that, and rather walk with what I can, what I am, and what I cn contribute to directly

[2:34 PM]
sunettedimensions I mean, the builder will laugh and say "yeah, what universe are you from?" - cause there is SO MUCH to take into consideration with actually building and creating and how much is involved - someone who states such demands is clearly NOT in reality

kims i experienced change so much in the first couple of years it almost feels like I have slowed down in my progress

marlen yep @aldin been there quite a few times indeed :slightly_smiling_face: handy to approach things differently and also, start over again, try different ways etc, not hold on to 'the process' either

kims but I was out the gate running

adam the builder has to use his experience of the physical reality of things to make the estimsate

[2:35 PM]
carrie Haha kims

marlen lol from 'my mind's universe' indeed, that shows we're out of touch with reality

sunettedimensions yes @adam and even that always gets challenged

that's the BEAUTY of reality

martijn it's no pre fab house we build

adam yes

sunettedimensions the GIFT of the universe

adam immediately challenged

kims and then as time went on and there was less to work with, which there probably was, but it is so easy to fuck with oneself as I have changed already, thats enough

tormod Nope @martijn learning by diy

[2:36 PM]
garbrielle yes that is a cool way of looking at and understanding it

kims it is easy to become complacent too

marlen it's funny how it's actually a part of reality that assists us in challenging us to 'ground' ourselves in reality, but we oftentimes more react to it in self-sabotage and giving up, so this becomes a clear outline of how to approach reality, not through ideals, projections, but working with what's here step by step of the way

yoganb I grew up in an environment where enlightenment was considered real. so I expected that through meditation, which meant like sitting in the room and not thinking, I would get enlightened. Where I would be happy all the time, and have all the right things to say in any moment. And nothing and no one can touch me, make me react in anyway, forever., permanently.

[2:37 PM]
sunettedimensions is allowing us to UNCONDITIONALLY WALK CHANGE day in and day out in our OWN SELF TRUST that NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES we HONESTLY KNOW and SHOW each day we are changing the BEST AND AS MUCH AS WE CAN

kims we have to each look at how far we have come and that we are still here

so it is a process for sure

talamon yoganb I was similar before - and I took all these buddha books to my mom and she read it all and laughed at me 'son you expect the fried pidgeon to fly into your mouth, not going to happen' - eventually I realized

sunettedimensions and that

[2:38 PM]
kimamourette Lol Yogan oh yeah I also had those aspirations of becoming 'perfectly enlightened'

sunettedimensions for ONE BIG CHANGE to exist

it is accumulated by SMALL MOMENTS OF CHANGE

no change just happens by itself

tormod Colereral me

sunettedimensions it is supported by other changes

marlen yep @yoganb can relate to that 'aspiration' as well which was wishing, hoping, waiting, not at all a doing

sunettedimensions So don't let the ONE BIG CHANGE IN IMAGINATION, make you miss yourself and the entire process of change before you

tormod Coleteral*

[2:39 PM]
aldin yes sunette, the small build the big -- I also wrote a blog on that topic / my realizations here if anyone is interested: https://steemit.com/life/@nebi/small-mo ... n-big-ones
Steemit
Small Moments are more important than Big ones — Steemit
Dear Steemians, Let us look at the following point. Asking ourselves the following questions. I don’t think that we… by nebi (224kB)
Jul 5th at 6:55 PM

[2:39 PM]
joekou yes - there is a 'domino effect' - where sometimes it seems like all we can manage to do is these tiny little steps, tiny little changes, tiny little moments. but if consistent these create a chain of change that leads to something that was once 'impossible'

[2:40 PM]
kims i wrote about baby steps today joekou

joekou but if we dont 'bother' with those tiny and seemingly unconnected steps we already in a way give up

kims BABY steps

garbrielle yes for sure joekou - the power of accumulation

kims slowly slowly catchee monkey

carrie Awesome point joekou thank you

gotaja Can also be tested in reverse. My biggest falls come from many small unchecked thoughts, lol

aldin yes joe

[2:41 PM]
valentin.rozman How to eat an elephant? - Bite by bite

gotaja Don't recommend it tho :P

marlen hmm funny you say 'bother' there joe, was reading someone's writings and found it interesting that it was written like 'bother/strive' so there's quit a distinct difference in that, one seems like 'a chore' and the other a directive word, what do you say?

kims lol valentin.rozman

yoganb Looking back now, I just didn't have the proper understanding of how the mind works. Though I tested the tools I had to the extreme. So I saw directly meditation is not enough. That was when I found the desteni tools. I found that self-forgiveness can stop thoughts, emotions/feelings in the moment, and you can move as your body without thought.

[2:42 PM]
joekou like there have been times where i was like 'shit, all i can manage to do today was to just get out of bed. and even that was a drag' - but one day after another, moment to moment, those seemingly small things became the bedrock and foundation for eventually being able to take on much more

marlen hehe yes it comes to a matter of perspective. a bother can be a chore or it can be a point of effort that one makes

kims yes joekou, keep on keeping on

[2:43 PM]
marlen ahh ok, so it's an effort as well

sunettedimensions When I also finally settled into "day by day"

it actually became so much more fulfilling

meaning

I stopped FESSING on this ONE GRANDEUR point of change

kims yes makes it more manageable sunettedimensions

and less overwhelming

joekou it is a bother until it isn't

sunettedimensions and added it into MANY LITTLE POINTS of change I'd walk every day

I'd walk into THIS DAY and ask "what moments of change of me can I move this day?"

[2:44 PM]
kimamourette Very cool

sunettedimensions the entire DAY became a foundation and unending possibilities to change MANY DIFFERENT POINTS

marlen yep we read many times 'take it moment by moment, day by day' but it is still theory until one decides to actually do it/ live it.

sunettedimensions So, change became ME and ONE DAY became many moments of change of many different things

kims I saw today, how it is now who I am, what else is there to do?

[2:45 PM]
sunettedimensions What I found most fascinating was

whenever a new point opened up for me to change / work through lol

I'd walked through so many previous points before, I could add that point and many more to my daily life of awareness to change :slightly_smiling_face:

So you get into this NATURAL FLOW with change as you

[2:46 PM]
adam cool

sunettedimensions As you work through and change past points, you walk into new points

kims yes lol

[2:48 PM]
marlen yep, constant openings if actively engaging into it as well

[2:49 PM]
garbrielle yes i have noticed that more there is a shift from a resistance to change and the walk of change to a part of who i am, a living of me, and yes like a natural flow to my everyday life

marlen otherwise it's like things we 'let go by' only to come up later on....

kims yes

[2:50 PM]
garbrielle yes Marlen

[2:51 PM]
aldin .

sunettedimensions Alright everyone

Thanks for sharing and participating

we go to here for the evening

Do listen to the recordings uploaded today and tomorrow

Thanks to @joekou for being the living example

joekou my pleasure

carrie Thank YOU Sunette! And everyone :)

sunettedimensions He joined us in the recordings

[2:52 PM]
marlen yep cool @joekou aka blooming flower :slightly_smiling_face:

sunettedimensions He's the man of the moment :slightly_smiling_face:

valentin.rozman Will listen for sure

sunettedimensions lol @marlen

kims bye all thank you