Forgiveness - discussing Insights and Realisations into this Week's Eqafe Recordings - August 02 2017

Marlen

Forgiveness - discussing Insights and Realisations into this Week's Eqafe Recordings - August 02 2017

Post by Marlen »

2:07 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Forgiveness - discussing Insights and Realisations into Life Review and/or Basics and/or Journeys into Afterlife EQAFE recordings uploaded the past week - WE START

For reference these are the Eqafe recordings mentioned:

Difficult Moments of Self Forgiveness - Back to Basics

Realization and Forgiveness - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 90

Realizations Take Time to Create - Back to Basics

Real Forgiveness vs Feel Good Forgiveness - Life Review

[2:09 PM]
sunettedimensions Who has any insights / realisations into recent Forgiveness recordings shared on EQAFE from above series? Essentially discussing the deeper levels self forgiveness can 'touch on' as you move deeper into the mind and so self intimacy?

[2:10 PM]
marlen I found it quite cool to confirm some of what I had been seeing in relation to self forgiveness in itself, can relate to what Aldin asked about in terms of SF not being as such a 'need' when one is already moving to live the solution, and the same comes in blogs for example where I share the realizations and what I've been applying and the result of it, which is more like 'living self forgiveness' rather than only focusing on the statement itself

[2:11 PM]
having said that, doesn't mean I don't 'apply it' for myself, but in terms of sharing I find it more supportive to 'share the story' of 'the problem' and 'the solutions lived' as a more practical way to realize the changes, the words lived, the new approach

sunettedimensions Yes, so what we must remember though is:

Some may jump to "oh well, THEY are just doing 'living self forgiveness' so that means I can just do that and don't have to apply self forgiveness" - so, everyone do look out for that backchat that can arise

viktorpersson I found it very interesting the interview where it was shared that the point of sf is not to feel better – but to make sure to never repeat the pattern again – because I can see for myself that I have become trapped at times in trying to make an emotion 'go away' – instead of applying sf from a starting point of understanding the pattern and empowering myself to change it for good

[2:12 PM]
sunettedimensions even in self or when coming across it in others you are supporting

I'd say there's always a BALANCE with speaking, writing and immediately living self forgiveness as mentioned in the recordings

where, sometimes you can see a correction / solution and can honestly live it immediately

kims Thank you for these, yes I could see how it is easy to get caught up in knowing rather than doing and thinking that we don't have to walk the forgiveness, as I had forgotten how saying forgiveness opens doors of realisation for me

[2:13 PM]
sunettedimensions other instances, you need the self forgiveness speaking / writing - so it all comes down to SELF HONESTLY assessing the problem and what TOOL will support most accordingly

[2:13 PM]
marlen yep and the latest one on 'back to basics' has a very cool point in it how a 'realization' can be equal to a 'thought' in that sense, where it really means nothing unless it is lived/taken into action, and many times we only leave the point at the 'aha' realization, and that's not the change.

[2:14 PM]
anna Yes I agree - my most prominent realizations and the ones that were most surprising came through applying SF out loud - or in writing, but mostly out loud

darrylthomas Living the self forgiveness as an expression of self expansion, I believe thats how Deedra put it last night while discussing our experience within it

sunettedimensions Ahhhh wow that was well said @viktorpersson yes thanks for sharing, important that difference in how you worded it for sure

[2:15 PM]
yes @marlen or think that "oh! because I have this realization, it means that I can IMMEDIATELY live it like TOMORROW!" - when one must remember it has to be practiced in first

[2:15 PM]
Yes agreed @anna for me too

[2:16 PM]
anna Man, I’ve falled into that trap so many times lol

garbrielle for me i had a similar thought this morning on the understanding that points that repeat or seemingly seem like i have done it, walked it, trancended it, can still come up, deeper layers, more dimensions, points i haven't seen, points i missed, points i am still moving through. so understanding that process is never really done, like i am completely done, never facing this again, because there could be more, so i am more looking to relax so to speak or embrace what is here day by day as suggested, and work with today, apply and then see what comes up the next day....also i am finding like an unconditional patience is needed for self as we walk through these tough and/or repetitive points we face

this in reference to the interview from today

marlen on that point, we can only ever 'deceive' ourselves meaning if we don't take the thought/realization to the living action, or the same if we want to kind of 'skip the self-investigation' we'll know if it was a real realization and moved into application if we get to walk through the point anytime it comes up again.

anna Thinking that the realization was the same as the living change being manifested and then ‘resting on my laurels’, thinking that the realization alone would sort things out - haha

sunettedimensions lol @anna for sure - that one can ball you so easily, but you quickly remember once the next day comes and you're reminded of taking it day by day lol

[2:17 PM]
marlen yeah that kind of thing @anna indeed.

anna In a way, once you get to that point of enabling self-honest realizations, the ‘hard’ part is done - but then, actually manifesting change, now that’s a whole different ballgame…

sunettedimensions Well said @garbrielle

[2:18 PM]
marlen and also considering there are so many 'unexpected' events, like the 'traumatic events' mentioned in the latest, it is so, in those moments of course for me when not seeing 'clearly' that's where SF is best and outloud, sometimes the point to see/change and let go comes easier, so it definitely varies according to 'what' is here to face

anna realizations are more natural in a way, whereas manifesting physical change is more ‘hard work’ - takes actual effort

for me at least

talamon In the morning I had a point when I went into reaction and later in the car I was able to voice self-forgiveness to snap out if it and focus on prevention - of a memory-related fear-control pattern to appear - luckily even could record it while driving, but I still see necessary to write it down too

sunettedimensions If you feel it's needed, trust that @talamon

[2:19 PM]
but wow! that is fantastic to hear!!!

valentin.rozman For me as well has been interesting to explain that whole point of SF is the realisation and that writing and speaking SF without any true realisation is pointless.

talamon yes, sunettedimension, thank you, that is how I see

kims I find sometimes the forgiveness kind of floats around in my head, until I ground it with writing then it flows through

[2:21 PM]
anna Yes I can relate to that Kims

garbrielle i also was looking at the structure i have placed for myself to do commitments after all my self forgiveness, to not do it feels incomplete, like in a way i always push myself to do the correction....not sure if this is necessary as i see a lot don't, but for me it supports with pulling through my real time application giving me structure to walk my day

sunettedimensions Nice @kims

valentin.rozman Yes, despite getting to realise a point, writing assists to make it even more firm and to discover many additional subtle related points. Also it is useful for others to read the writing in order to learn from other examples.

[2:22 PM]
tormod to me it is allways the basic. stability. grounded. calm. breathe. so for me to look at SF today is like looking in a mirror. simple as i have to keep it.

sunettedimensions Yes, it's cool when you are quite in tune with the self forgiveness and the experience of it within and in the body

garbrielle yes kims or speak it out

[2:23 PM]
sunettedimensions @garbrielle the tools are flexible - meaning, I find, with the forgiveness-correction in writing, it supported in creating the infrastructure and design within me to eventually take it into my everyday life more naturally meaning

[2:23 PM]
over time, I found that I could more immediately forgive and change in real time moments

[2:24 PM]
because I structured it within my SELF / BEING through writing the forgiveness and corrections

viktorpersson Yes the same with me

Writing it down initially has helped me to have an effective structure when I voice or say it within my mind

sunettedimensions Yes

[2:25 PM]
viktorpersson And the corrective statements – I always do – else I have removed something from within me without placing a new direction/way of living in its place – then I will only recreate the same again

[2:25 PM]
garbrielle yes cool Sunette, that's how i have seen it....i was also looking at that point of like sf statements in the moment during a chaotic happening, doing it in my head and not doing the corrections in that moment....so agreed definitely a flexible tool

[2:26 PM]
marlen yep, basic to consider the process of writing as a way to create that awareness of how to 'follow through' points that always comes through writing it out. So those essentials are always there

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions Yet to make sure there is the BALANCE of the corrections written / spoken within and lived in real time, that transfer to practice and balance as much as possible

[2:27 PM]
tormod it is possible, to work on the moments, to breathe asses, say a SF within, find a word to suit the situation, and live the redfinition of that word... all inn a moment of action/happening

[2:27 PM]
anna Something I’ve found prominent with my relationship with SF which has not been without resistance or conflict is a tendency to do it half-assed, so do it “just because” - whereas there is such a stark difference when one ‘pulls the point all the way through’, through self-forgiveness - and to me, that’s the most important, and can even be done with one effective SF statement, or sometimes requires 1 hour’s worth.

[2:28 PM]
sunettedimensions Interesting @anna

Though, with having a look at the recordings

the varying sharings from the Life Review Being, Veno, and the Basics as well as those participating (THANK YOU ALL!!!) in the discussions

[2:29 PM]
did you find that it supported in a way of contributing more to taking your forgiveness deeper?

Reassessing your starting point more?

viktorpersson Yes it did

sunettedimensions Evaluating your self honesty?

viktorpersson I have not listened to Veno and the basics yet – though the life review did

[2:30 PM]
sunettedimensions As a crossreference!! as some may have already experienced all the above references they mentioned in the recordings every now and then when doing forgiveness

tormod to forgive the positive judgments - that in itself is/was opener

sunettedimensions Ahhh okay @viktorpersson yes - the Basics and Afterlife one with Veno will support the Life Review recording and open more, but glad you took a listen

[2:33 PM]
kims I like that anna - to pull the point through with SF

[2:33 PM]
marlen yeah there's been several points, can remember only a couple of each that really 'created a mark' but I left comments on eqafe itself with them. I very much enjoyed the life review as well with realizing how SF cannot 'remove the memory' or 'erase the consequence at all' and how that real change comes through in having that 'signature' to not do the same again, which is like the 'till here no further' stance as I see it

[2:34 PM]
adam yes thanks for these recordings - I found them really supportive - specially Veno discussing self forgiveness and 'threads' of self forgiveness

anna Yes for me it is distinct once I’ve pulled it all the way through, which may be quick or take a while and sometimes I won’t resolve it in one go. But then it is settled, Nothing moves anymore inside me. It’s like washing oneself clean in a way @kims as I see it.

sunettedimensions @marlen that's perfect

meaning

garbrielle i also like in the life review the real deal type sharing of what goes on when you die as my mind can wander on that point and become emotional, where the point to be forgiven is done until you have proven to self that you will never to it again, also cool to practice this in this life

[2:35 PM]
sunettedimensions when you initially listen to recordings, the marks some points leave are specific to where you are at - when listening to them maybe a couple months / weeks later when they pop up again, new points may emerge

marlen what threads @adam can you give some more input on that?

sunettedimensions So very cool to move with recordings in that way for sure

marlen yeah that def. happens when listening to them over time for sure, a living library these recordings are

[2:36 PM]
tormod agreed @sunettedimensions - just listened to the knee caps again last night and today

garbrielle yes for sure - i always learn/hear something new

adam marlen Veno was talking about the way a thread of self forgiveness statements can sort of branch sometimes, where a point has been missed

[2:37 PM]
marlen ah interesting @adam can't remember that one, but cool you bring it up

[2:37 PM]
valentin.rozman It is also interesting how by listening to the same interview over and over each time I hear and become aware about the new details that I did not register previously.

[2:39 PM]
sunettedimensions Very cool info on the top and bottom lips done in Matter series coming up this week

explaining the meaning of general lip infections

what it relates to and how to support yourself

carlton wow cool

[2:40 PM]
valentin.rozman Looking forward to the lips series

marlen yeah also waiting for the upper legs too! though we will eventually get to the whole body lol

adam lol

ingrids Cool. Also dry lips @sunettedimensions or specific infections?

sunettedimensions Also dry lips @ingrids

marlen that's where I've felt most activity at times like 'twitches' or something that feels like a worm doing its thing haha for seconds guys, don't be alarmed lol

carolyne cool on lip series as i have a cold sore on my lower lip at the moment

[2:41 PM]
ingrids Great @sunettedimensions

[2:41 PM]
kurtschnidrig Thanks for the matter series, very interesting all the relations :+1:hips between everything, all the causes and effects really cool :+1:

[2:42 PM]
garbrielle neat

[2:44 PM]
sunettedimensions Alrighty everyone - would be cool to during the week take a listen to the forgiveness recordings and we can also next week for ourselves and the readers share how the insights into the forgiveness recordings supported in our every day life application of self forgiveness / general process with self forgiveness

[2:45 PM]
anna Will do - thank you

viktorpersson Definitely

carlton Will do yes

talamon thank you, great

marlen yep some practical tips: load them onto your mp3, listen to them in your cellphone while washing, cleaning, taking a shower, cooking, taking a walk, doing your favorite hobbie

[2:46 PM]
adam ok cool

viktorpersson Yes exactly @marlen

valentin.rozman Will listen to new recordings immediately

@marlen yes, I do in this way all the time

[2:47 PM]
sunettedimensions Thank you all for walking with, being here and participating

[2:47 PM]
marlen yep, becomes part of the day to day