Forgiveness - what does it mean to first learn it through writing and speaking, then to LIVING it? 09 August 2017

Marlen

Forgiveness - what does it mean to first learn it through writing and speaking, then to LIVING it? 09 August 2017

Post by Marlen »

1:48 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Forgiveness - what does it mean to first learn it through writing and speaking, then eventually to LIVING it? Why can you only write and speak before LIVING? We start 5 after the hour

For reference these are some of the Eqafe recordings referred to:

Difficult Moments of Self Forgiveness - Back to Basics

Realization and Forgiveness - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 90

Realizations Take Time to Create - Back to Basics

Real Forgiveness vs Feel Good Forgiveness - Life Review

[2:01 PM]
kims Hi all

[2:02 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:03 PM]
carlton Hello

[2:05 PM]
joanajesus hi everyone!

[2:06 PM]
carolyne hello there everyone

[2:06 PM]
marjo Hello girls and boys

[2:07 PM]
yoganb guten Tag

[2:08 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Forgiveness - what does it mean to first learn it through writing and speaking, then eventually to LIVING it? Why can you only write and speak before LIVING? WE START

sunettedimensions Good evening all

What we have found

[2:09 PM]
me, Sunette, all beings Portalling and I am sure many in other contexts when it comes to "knowing vs doing"- have realised

[2:09 PM]
is when some for a few weeks, months or only a year or two have done writing, forgiveness here and there

[2:10 PM]
say that Ï can now live forgiveness"/ Ï know what it means to live"/ "my process through my mind is done"- we know one thing:

[2:11 PM]
they are deceiving themselves

forgiveness in writing and speaking will progress and expand, yes, to LIVING it, to real time change

BUT forgiveness in writing and speaking will always be a part of you

[2:12 PM]
and will still find moments you need to go back to the basics, even after MANY years of walking and apply writing / speaking

[2:12 PM]
The beings I have walked with since Portal, who I still walk with on the other side, me too - we all have a balance between writing, speaking and living forgiveness

[2:13 PM]
It never so much REPLACES one another, like some see öh I can now speak it and then live it"as Ï don't ever need to write / speak forgiveness again cause I have progressed and advanced

[2:13 PM]
Process is not an ADVANCING THROUGH STAGES - especially this one

[2:14 PM]
it is more that, the more you LEARN and UNDERSTAND, the more you actually TAKE WITH YOU into the next phases and experiences of your process

valentin.rozman Yes, this is what I am also aware of - writing is a unique tool that assist in slowing down the most in order to recognise the most subtle mind movement

sunettedimensions So, when I go through things for example, I assess what TOOL I need to support ME to work through my reactions and change myself as best possible if / as needed

So, for everyone here

[2:15 PM]
who can support the many reading

how have you come to realise that writing and speaking forgiveness first on paper and with yourself

has supported you in daily life?

in self change?

[2:16 PM]
Why would you say it has been important to first speak and write it, before understanding what it measn to live it?

*means

kims When written down it integrates into me more so, it's a useful reminder of what I am walking

sunettedimensions Even if you look at the beginning @kims

[2:17 PM]
kims Writing also for me, opens up the point more so

sunettedimensions why would you say, with how you know self forgiveness now - was it important to first write and speak it?

How did that phase support you?

Why do some rush and forget the basics, the integration, the familiarizing, the becoming process?

[2:18 PM]
tormod do you mean only write by hand or also on keyboard ? @sunettedimensions i have difficulties with hand writing

marlen I've discovered that only through writing I can get to see things/aspects of myself that I cannot just conclude or assess only through thinking or even voicing myself, there's something that 'unfolds' as one is typing out, from getting to know oneself/understanding who one is in certain patterns, and particularly self forgiveness assists with getting to the core of 'where have I missed myself' in this particular pattern, which is not so easy to only 'think' about it, but writing creates a physical cross reference, I can read back what I'm opening up and so can 'keep track' of where I can integrate a correction in common sense.

sunettedimensions both @tormod keyboard typing is similar to writing

those who can write, great to do so

tormod ok !

sunettedimensions those who struggle, typing also good

kims I am able to see it more clearly - especially writing, because when I place it outside if myself in paper I can see what I am walking in detail and expand

joekou writing gives it a foundation and sets the stage for you to really look at the point in detail without the energy attached - it is like the foundation point upon which you are going to build the change. when this step is skipped it is like you build 'blind' and hope it sticks.

[2:19 PM]
talamon For me to be able to remain at center while walking patterns to see specifics, more relationships what influence, direct, so it's not just a decision, intention to change myself about the point, but to see how it really works in details and be able to see I front of me while I am empty/present.

kims *outside of myself

sunettedimensions Agreed @marlen

kims I get out of the mind

Yes Marlen exactly you express it well

marlen And I've also discovered that I cannot trust my 'memory', I from time to time go back to writings to see where I was, what patterns are still there or have evolved or have been phased out, so as to also keep in contact with 'who I am' as those older patterns, the new ones, and sometimes become aware of things I had completely suppressed/forgotten 'conveniently' so lol of course for the benefit of not remembering that I've walked through those same points before, so, I definitely keep the habit, if not in blogs in personal 'journals' because it's like a grounding spear for me

[2:20 PM]
adam writing self honesty in written statements - this was a big statement for me to make to me to start with

[2:20 PM]
sunettedimensions WHO I AM in WRITING forgiveness: When I write, I slow down more than what I do when speaking and living forgiveness. Writing takes "time"in that I have to focus and concentrate on the letters and words, gifting me the TIME and SPACE to actually look, assess, analyse and introspect. I find WRITING forgiveness is my MOVEMENT of introspection. I can get to know ME. In writing, it is more me, the words, the letters, the time, the space, the processing.

[2:21 PM]
adam reading out my statements out loud was like a statement of discovery something I'd discovered

joekou i also find it much easier to look at and embrace certain things when writing it out - especially the deeper, difficult points where we sometimes don't even want to look at it within ourselves - it can be very empowering to put it onto paper - see it in front of you - and there on the paper or the screen there is no judgment unless you choose to react to it.

marlen and yeah true @adam writing the self-commitments is also like 'this is it, this is me saying this, now I have to live it or I would continue deceiving myself' like it's a very 'real' moment of facing you as your words typing/writing as in 'I am doing this from now on' as a way to 'keep our words' keep accountability

[2:22 PM]
kims Also I find the writing is a record in time for myself to go back to

sunettedimensions WHO I AM in SPEAKING forgiveness: When I speak forgiveness, here I move a little faster inside myself. The information inside myself flows more and Iforgive many points of me in a shorter space of time, BUT will only ever revert to SPEAKING forgiveness when I am STABLE and CONFIDENT in a point already I am facing, but feel I need to forgive to release some additional clutter and cloudiness of emotions / thoughts / backchats that is causing some misalignment in me. Also I SPEAK forgiveness once I have WRITTEN it to practice my SOUND as the Atlanteans are teaching

marlen yep that too @joekou sometimes we even 'fear seeing the truth' of ourselves and that's where that push unfolds in that moment with pen and paper or typing - to give that step further into it

[2:23 PM]
carlton Writing self-forgiveness helped me to stop many continuous thought from coming up and repeating themselves over and over again, where it slows me down to be able to look more at the root cause of why they continue to come up, and correct myself.

kims I find that I write first then I speak forgiveness from my writing if I am looking at a pattern or big point

joekou i have developed a fondness for writing with pen and paper for these points - especially the difficult ones. i enjoy really slowing down and being here with the ink, the pen, the pressure i put on the paper - and seeing the words flow from one stroke of the pen to the next - it is quite grounding

[2:24 PM]
kims Sometimes I just go around recycling forgiveness in the mind other wise like s stuck record

sunettedimensions WHO I AM in LIVING forgiveness: Here I have NO TIME lol. I LIVE forgiveness in a QUANTUM moment where I SEE I can change, I can MOVE, I can IN A MOMENT FORGIVE and live a redefined word and CHANGE IMMEDIATELY. This I have often found happens the most after I have written and spoken forgiveness on specific points over an extended period of time and finally comes together in a moment where I know I can change and it happens

the best and clear example of living forgivenes

valentin.rozman Writing always grounds me the most however fir the last several weeks I am experiencing resistance to writing due to many factors, like summer heat, flatmates moving out and new ones moving in, spending many hours in face to face support with my neighbours, experiencing general tiredness from computers and wanting to go out in nature more. But I still recognise the value of writing and I am looking at other ways to write outside because I would also want to share my writing in digital forms despite of being handwritten.

sunettedimensions I have seen

was with @joekou

listen to @joekou example

[2:25 PM]
in that one moment where he decided to change and he did

marlen to 'drop it'

sunettedimensions it was an accumulation of moments of change

it didn't happen just in that ONE MOMENT

it happened through MANY moments of writing and speaking forgiveness

joekou yes accumulation of a lot of looking, writing, working with it, understanding it

sunettedimensions moments of real time change

joekou without knowing where it was 'leading'

sunettedimensions that lead to the LIVING CREATION moment that still stands

yes @joekou

[2:26 PM]
tormod Starting now into pen + paper and slowing down

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions So, if anyone wants an example of living only happening through writing and speaking, and moments of real time change - there is a good example

[2:27 PM]
yoganb With writing you are able to look at things more deeply. It may be because you don't need to use your mental energy as much or whatever. Because when its on paper or on screen, you start looking at it from a different perspective. When I ever look at something just in my head, its like its slower, and I can only do so much. So what I did was do self-forgiveness here in my head, within myself, however you want to say it, and then see if that was enough. Because when I do self-forgiveness its like a stream. As I am doing one self-forgiveness, as I am saying it, I already start seeing the next point and I immediately start the next self-forgiveness on the next point, and then as I do that self-forgiveness I see the next point open up. The same thing happens while writing. I also sometimes get stuck, meaning that it doesn't flow IMMEDIATELY, but if I keep at it, the point emerges. When this happens I do self-forgiveness on what I can see/understand, which may be a few points, and I can tell that I haven't yet gone deep enough, and I'm still trying to figure out where I need to go within myself. Eventually I find it the deeper points and then it flows out. My confirmation that I am doing my forgiveness effectively in writing or speaking is when I have this sense of undestanding and of forgiveness, where I am committed to change this part of me, and that I a little bit reborn, in a way, with new perspective, new insight, and greater knowing of myself. This empowers my practical changes, because I understand the underlying patterns, and motivations. Persistence is Key.

sunettedimensions @joekou do you have a link to the recordings on EQAFE

joekou i can look

[2:28 PM]
also mentioned it in the recent desteni radio interview

[2:29 PM]
valentin.rozman I never wrote any of my process writing with a pen and paper because I wanted for everything that I write to be shared with others. This is also because I do not write so often and I have to fill the required quota of my blog posts due to sponsorship requirements. So what I just realised is that I can read my handwriting before my computer with voice recognition so that it automatically converts my handwriting via my voice to electronic texts. Or I could also purchase some electronic tools that one can mount on any pen and then it automatically converts handwriting to typed text that can be immediately or in a later stage transferred to computer.

[2:30 PM]
joekou https://eqafe.com/p/the-moment-of-chang ... -to-basics
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
The Moment of Change (Part 1) - Back to Basics
What is it like to reach a moment of real change after walking an extensive process of challenge, hardship, and conflict? Can such changes happen in just one single moment? And in what ways does this moment of change reflect the process of a flower blooming? In this interview Sunette speaks with a person on the Desteni Farm about their real life experience of walking an extensive period of h... (388kB)

the one above is the moment of change explained

https://eqafe.com/p/physical-emotions-t ... n-part-150
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Physical Emotions: That isn't Really me - Quantum Systemization - Part 150
How do statements such as that is not really me, that is not all that I am, that is only a part of me create a separation from ourselves that prevents us from actually taking self responsibility for changing the things we no longer wish to continue living? What does it mean to live something into creation to a point that it becomes you, and how does your resonance play a role in this creatio... (269kB)

and starting here is where i started by process of finding ways to support myself within my experience of persistent heaviness/depression

kims Thanks joe

[2:31 PM]
marjo thanks Joe

[2:32 PM]
joekou http://desteniradio.blogspot.co.za/2017 ... h-joe.html

on this blog there is links to all of the interviews in order with a brief description of each

joanajesus thanks joe!

valentin.rozman Cool @joekou

[2:33 PM]
sunettedimensions We do know not many who are here are writing / sharing atm

but even with the readers

yet - we all can agree that

marjo Yes

sunettedimensions we all write, in some way, speak in some way, and/or live in some way FORGIVENESS

even with the few who have shared

[2:34 PM]
one thing is clear

we are all walking this PROCESS

in our INDIVIDUAL definitions

experiences

meanings

values

when it comes to writing, speaking and living forgiveness

but when SHARING

kims I went through a short phase where I thought I didn't need to write any longer

[2:35 PM]
sunettedimensions we all know we are united in the equal and one principle

tormod I have not been using writing for SF mostly just to open up points - making a new book today of Written SF - no excuses

sunettedimensions of walking through our mind and changing who we are in our LIVING, our real time moments of change

kims I was still speaking it daily but missed the writing

joanajesus A few evenings ago I restarted writing and it was amazing how the point was opening up - it takes commitment and discipline to disconnect from the busy day to day activities and stop, to look inside and be with oneself - this just showed me the importance of pushing for myself to bring the writing routine back in my life. Great timing for this chat!

[2:36 PM]
sunettedimensions glad to hear @joanajesus

kims I literally missed the writing, because it has become a part of me and how i share myself now

sunettedimensions Nice @kims

Yes, @kims - many go through that

[2:37 PM]
of thinking Ï have advanced to the next stage, the previous stage is now meaningless"

or I am DONE with the previous stage I do not need to go back

talamon also writing supports when I move a lot and seems like introducing almost overwhelming amount of change - to slow down, and check the alignment, cross-reference and finetune with the daily application, commitment to see what result of movements I need to 'take hand of' more closely

tormod Writing is the opening point : i had limmited myself by judging my hand writing

sunettedimensions but LIFE PROCESS is different

you always take writing, speaking and living with you

[2:38 PM]
marjo I see the importance of writing and I have to push myself to write and read more.

sunettedimensions depending on what you are facing in the mind self and life - you assess whether you need to write, speak or can quickly live the change in the moment and really change

SO

for this week

[2:39 PM]
...and everyone has one more week to have a listen to the forgiveness recordings we have been discussing the past 2 weeks

....taking into account the forgiveness recordings

and who I am as forgiveness

let us for ourselves DEFINE:

WHO AM I as WRITING Forgiveness

WHO AM I as SPEAKING Forgiveness

and

[2:40 PM]
WHO AM I as LIVING forgiveness

let us all come together next week, share, crossreference and support one anothjer

kims Deal

tormod Sounds good !

valentin.rozman Ok

[2:41 PM]
joanajesus Yes

marjo yes

carlton yes

talamon thank you for sharing, this is the spearhead of process

yoganb Lets make forgiveness a natural part of Life on Earth.

sunettedimensions I'm sure this will support all to learn discover defne reflect and get to know WHO I AM a bit more in this aspect

which is a pretty cool point to check in with every now and then

[2:42 PM]
I am sure not many here have as of yet really looked at these questions

really defined them

or reflected on them

WHO AM I as forgiveness when it comes to writing, speaking and living

[2:43 PM]
yoganb This is the thing with Joe that was talked about above https://soundcloud.com/desteniradio/hot-seat-with-joe (edited)

[2:44 PM]
joekou it is mentioned there yes but i'd still suggest the eqafe recordings for the full story

[2:45 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes agreed

Alright, so with forgiveness - everyone

remember

doesn't matter what you confidently familiarized yourself with

[2:46 PM]
only speaking or only writing, only writing and speaking, beginning to understand living

...doesn't matter WHERE you are

what matters is HERE is your HERE

process cannot be compared

you are where you are at and that's it

you know your own strengths, weaknesses

[2:47 PM]
joekou yes

sunettedimensions Use this week to reflect and also motivate yourself to move

define who you are with the process

joanajesus OK

tormod Indeed

marjo OK

sunettedimensions forgiveness which is the basic foundation supporting you to be and have become who you are

I know I will not be me or have been able to go through what I did without it

and my relationship with it

[2:48 PM]
my walking as it

and living

to this day

Not forgiveness in itself but WHO I AM as it in written, spoken and living word

So, let's support ourselves and many others out there with the same gift

[2:49 PM]
joanajesus "Not forgiveness in itself but WHO I AM as it in written, spoken and living word" makes sense, thank you Sunette

tormod Just now seeing who i am as within writing SF and it just pooooors out lol

sunettedimensions lol @tormod

[2:50 PM]
Alright all

grateful as always

for gifting yourself and time

marlen lol cool @tormod indeed

sunettedimensions for writing and sharing