How I use writing, speaking and living forgiveness in my everyday life - August 16th 2017

Marlen

How I use writing, speaking and living forgiveness in my everyday life - August 16th 2017

Post by Marlen »

1:59 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: How I use writing, speaking and living forgiveness in my everyday life - we start 5 after the hour For further chat context, please listen to https://eqafe.com/p/realization-and-for ... fe-part-90

[2:02 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:02 PM]
gian hello

[2:03 PM]
aldin hii

[2:04 PM]
gotaja Hi

sunettedimensions So, a quick question

aldin i always read your name as Gogeta gotaja, lol - Dragon Ball lol

sunettedimensions before we start, just cause :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:05 PM]
If you look at your day today, have you noticed anything new / different about something or someone in your life? Did something / someone stand out to you? Were you in any way inspired today?

[2:06 PM]
tormod I communicated with a field of grass. that was nice

[2:06 PM]
marlen I'm only halfway there, but can say yes in the last 24 hours

[2:07 PM]
ok so shall we share what or how?

[2:08 PM]
valentin.rozman It happened very early for me when landlord’s lady shouted through my windows that I have not more access to the garden because I ate all the blueberries yesterday.

sunettedimensions Yes @marlen - share!

It's a interesting question I picked up and thought I'd ask and share

[2:09 PM]
tormod that was inspiring @valentin.rozman ?

dan I was inspired today by seeing someone I know reach out and ask for help - as for me, I have a real hard time 'burdening' others in asking for help

sunettedimensions cause it makes you think and reflect

which I like

Cool @dan

talamon I noticed an accumulated result of my disciplined application of a point in the last weeks. And started to see where I can insert these accumulative small things to do in various parts of my life to progress.

sunettedimensions Interesting @tormod :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:10 PM]
tormod yea, that sort of communication is very ... near - it is very present

[2:10 PM]
anna Yes. And I find I am inspired by others almost every day/often. I am inspired by my daughter who does not feel sad or depressed or apathic. She’s constantly ready for life and the moment. And then I am also inspired by my partner’s way of handling himself/handling life. And today I was inspired by an Eqafe recording as well.

[2:11 PM]
marlen k, so I was reading a book about marketing - which is way out of my 'comfort zone' lol - and it was actually quite inspiring to see how people can be so motivated to be creative in order to sell things to others, and in that I realized how I had judged such activities as 'shallow/superficial' when in fact, there are very dedicated, sitting on the 'edge of time' people doing that kind of work, so I saw how even if I had seen them as 'opposite polarity from what I do' we do in fact live similar words like being creative, innovative, disciplined, constant, consistent, catching up with the latest stuff to make their stuff work, So that was inspiring also to see that 'hey it's not that 'different' from what any other person can learn to do in their lives' and so seeing this 'passion' existent in people's professions, which I had judged as 'not that interesting to me before' and changing my mind about it

valentin.rozman Landlord’s lady had a perception that it should be clear not to eat all the blueberries and that some should be left also for others. But I made her aware that she never clearly communicated that with others and that she can not expect for other to telepathically read her mind.

sunettedimensions For me too, today - so many things came together when understanding communication: what we say and how we say it to others and how the minds perceive / experience it and then re-share it to other for example. One of those days where many points come together and you see a outflow of who I am and what I do / say and who I am in it. Self and Living Recordings coming up on this inspiring experience - very cool :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod Your video on "direct" was inspiring @anna

marlen and also being with my niece and nephew yesterday and taking a moment out for a swim with them, like being able to enjoy the moment and not be thinking of 'all the things I have to get back to do at home' and really let go in that moment, that was inspiring too

anna That’s awesome @marlen!

Thank you @tormod - appreciate it°

adam I've been noticing more openness in a couple of conversations today, a different level of me being comfortable with me as well

[2:12 PM]
sunettedimensions Nice @anna

Fantastic @marlen :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod also catching up on the positive money movement that is doing its thing was truly inspiring

[2:13 PM]
marlen and yeah today's eqafe on 'senility' was quite a paradigm-shift for me in terms of the relationship to stress and understanding it, embracing it rather than fighting it, really awesome

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: How I use writing, speaking and living forgiveness in my everyday life - WE START For further chat context, please listen to https://eqafe.com/p/realization-and-for ... fe-part-90

randy a friend passed early this morning here. His health had failed rather quickly, and when I was over at their house last night, his partner was giving him morphine every 2 hours to keep him pain free in his final moments. What stood out to me was that his partner - who had become a dear friend of Cathy's - wasn't all wrapped up in sadness, but more gratefulness for the life they had shared the past 36 years...

tormod condolence @randy

valentin.rozman I then picked a lot of blueberries during my noon jogging and offered them to her but she did not want them and obviously decided to remain in resentment. Nevertheless we will have a meeting with all the residents in our building to create an agreement about how to use our garden.

[2:14 PM]
sunettedimensions @randy extraordinary

marlen sorry about that Randy but definitely cool to read about those examples, including yours in similar situations, definitely inspiring as well

anna Yes that’s cool @randy. My mom who is 77 recently said this about her life. The only thing she’s sad about when thinking about dying is that she won’t get to spend more time with her partner, like they enjoy each other so much. But otherwise, no reactions towards it.

martijn Eye contact with the neighbour's cat touched me, she's a lady. And a branch of an oak tree how it grows over the bicycle path, touched me too

[2:17 PM]
anna Today I also saw a mother doing something that I considered to be somewhat abusive towards her child, where she first went into a very negative reaction and then a very positive one, and it made me consider how insane parents are towards their children, and how I too have this insanity within me. So that was also inspiring lol - in showing me a point to work on stopping

[2:17 PM]
sunettedimensions A point I have been looking at as well @randy (Sunette here) many people in my life passed who lived deep in the hearts / self of people and I often get phone calls on the day they died and sometimes wonder "why do I not get calls / sharings / more moments of the meaning and purpose of their life to you?"

[2:18 PM]
randy thanks guys.... and cool anna. It's what they'll Miss that makes them sad... that was one of the last things Cathy was looking at as well...

sunettedimensions So, we tend to celebrate the death day instead of the YEARS of life, meaning, purpose and value

To me, I decide to honour the YEARS not the one day they died

tormod i lost 2 people the last week. and i did make a point of stating in spoken words (my testemoni) to my mom the other day, over tlf. we have a great relationship, my parents & I.. that i would like this and that with my remainings if i should die suddenly. figured it is good to have cleared out. she was grateful for the call.

[2:19 PM]
sunettedimensions Alright - lol enjoy the question opened up some awesome points!!! Wow, we all had amazing points open up in this day!!!

[2:19 PM]
valentin.rozman The point in my event is that years ago I would strongly emotionally react if someone would shout at me like the landlord’s lady did. But today I stayed calm, understood that she had some expectation of her own that she forgot to communicate so I directed the conversation explaining her in a nice way that I definitely am willing to respect any agreement but only when communicated clearly and directly to me. I also made the effort to compensate for the ‘damage’ that I made in her eyes.

[2:20 PM]
gotaja Reading in on the inspirations. Cool stuff! My day was tired and busy, lol... very little inspiration :P

adam inspiration arrives

sunettedimensions With this, let's take the points we opened up here

dan maybe we can start each chat (on the early side) with this sharing!

sunettedimensions Take individual responsibility for the sharing

and do a voice recording / blog / quick vlog on it all

[2:21 PM]
would be ever so grateful

to support the many

put it out there

dan ok

tormod i will ! deal

sunettedimensions on how you were inspired, started sharing, with just one question :slightly_smiling_face:

yoganb I will!

marlen yeah gotta learn to synthesize sometimes I go into it and end up doing long stuff, so that's a practice point

sunettedimensions My Self and Livign video on my point that opened up today will be done within the week :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod from this chat @sunettedimensions ?

anna Yes me too @marlen - especially with blogs

[2:22 PM]
valentin.rozman Also the young couple who are my flatmates and living in the room next to me are breaking apart these days so there is a strong dynamic of events that I direct daily to prevent any unnecessary emotional outbursts.

sunettedimensions @tormod the point you shared here, whatever inspired you today / was different, let's all make this moment fruitful for many and do a blog / vlog on it

An important point to address for the evening

Is the above mentioned recording

[2:23 PM]
in the heading of this chat

Veno did the recording in the Journeys into the Afterlife series - Nr. 90

adam I actually had a realisation yesterday transcribing Embracing Your Utmost Potential video which was that I so often am inspired by Sunette - and i asked myself what does this inspiration consist of>?

[2:24 PM]
sunettedimensions It has come to our attention that words that were spoken may have been misheard and the ENTIRE CONTEXT of the recording not listened to, but only a few moments in the recording, which can lead to misinterpretation and misunderstanding

[2:24 PM]
So, for all here - whenever you hear a recording and react / do not understanding / doubt/ unsure

[2:25 PM]
please e-mail EQAFE so we can do something about it to clarify / support

[2:25 PM]
We will not be able to support your discontent if we're not made aware of it by you :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:26 PM]
Interesting question @adam

adam so for me for sure this word has been in the air today as well

sunettedimensions We'll do our best to make it public, link recordings and also share more in description for context as to how to listen to recordings in EQAFE

[2:27 PM]
one has to listen to the entire recording, any ONE point you react to / movement towards, backchat etc. - have to slow down and listen to the ENTIRE recording or ask EQAFE to expand :slightly_smiling_face:

for example

tormod you where in my air today @adam , or more precise your words :slightly_smiling_face: something you said on how water moves (in brussel)

[2:28 PM]
sunettedimensions Nr. 90 with Veno - he had a moment with Aldin in the recording sharing about writing and sounding self forgiveness vs. Living self forgiveness

adam cool tormod

sunettedimensions he did state in the recording that it is important to have a balance of writing, speaking and living self forgiveness

one cannot immediately LIVE self forgiveness

[2:29 PM]
plus, when recordings are done with others present, we speak in context to the individual present

valentin.rozman Yes, I remember hearing that

tormod no that is challenging - takes practice

sunettedimensions So, with where Aldin was in his process in that one point, it was specific

[2:30 PM]
We will be more specific to link recordings and make sure all information in connected

valentin.rozman I have recently started to use practice of listening every new recording at least 3 times to really understand what is being explained

sunettedimensions For example, we now officially announce - to please listen to the following three recordings

tormod drumroll*

[2:32 PM]
sunettedimensions Goodness

Won't paste

If anyone is able to paste the 3 Forgiveness recordings

That was done From Journeys nr. 90

The Life Review on Forgiveness

[2:33 PM]
marlen

Difficult Moments of Self Forgiveness - Back to Basics

Realization and Forgiveness - Journeys Into the Afterlife - Part 90

Realizations Take Time to Create - Back to Basics

Real Forgiveness vs Feel Good Forgiveness - Life Review

sunettedimensions Basics on Forgiveness

marlen they have also been linked on both previous public chats on the forum for reference

sunettedimensions So, we'll see to linking recordings in the future

marlen (and all available in spanish wink wink )

yoganb Basics https://eqafe.com/p/difficult-moments-o ... -to-basics
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Difficult Moments of Self Forgiveness - Back to Basics
Sometimes we have an idea that self-forgiveness always brings us a positive experience of release - but this may be getting in the way of seeing and understanding that self-forgiveness is sometimes followed by difficult or painful moments when we see and realize our responsibility within the things we have done to ourselves and others. In this interview, discover some of the deeper dimension... (388kB)

sunettedimensions and adding more context to the descriptions

[2:34 PM]
Yet, if a moment is missed - we do ask all here and the public, when you have a reaction / doubt / do not understand - please e-mail EQAFE directly

Now, to make it clear

LIVING self forgiveness is something that you only learn

marlen yeah sounds good in terms of also considering the person that is participating in the audio and so that new people that have no context of the person participating in the discussion can consider how to take that dimension in consideration .

sunettedimensions from writing and speaking it

[2:36 PM]
Writing supports with walking through the mind and experiencing your being, speaking supports with substantiating your being in the body and living is where you create the new you

So, people who struggle with living forgiveness

mostly do because of now soundingforgiveness yety

[2:37 PM]
*mostly do because of not sounding forgiveness yet

[2:38 PM]
tormod interesting engineering thanks !

[2:38 PM]
sunettedimensions For everyone here and also the public

[2:39 PM]
To bring together this point from the above mentioned recordings (to all be listened to together)

[2:39 PM]
Writing and speaking forgiveness takes minimum 3 - 5 years

[2:40 PM]
Living self forgiveness during / within that takes takes 3 - 7 years or more

Writing and speaking forgiveness sets the foundation

and anyone here

if they slow down and look back

joekou wow looking back - yes that is accurate.

sunettedimensions and remember the process you walked

you are here

you are who you are

and everything you have

[2:41 PM]
not only because of you

because of also those who walked this very same process years before you

So, everyone

as much as it is important to not forget the process you walked to support others

[2:42 PM]
it is equally as important to remember those who did before you

We are all in this together

We too quickly forget our own paths and that of those who have walked and is the reason we are here and are who we are

[2:43 PM]
Inetersting how - with forgetting our own paths, we forget those who made it possible....

adam yes

ingrids Yes humbleness in process

[2:44 PM]
tormod indeed humbleness

randy indeed ingrids, and gratefulness

sunettedimensions From that, we support everyone else

[2:45 PM]
Really, you'll be able to create quite a few relationships and connections with poeple

ingrids Yes cool gratefulness as well @randy

sunettedimensions *people

by walking the above simple points

[2:46 PM]
We'll do EQAFE recordings or Self and Living recordings on the above points of remembering your own path and those who have walked before

dan thanks

aldin cool

martijn sounding sf helps to topple the energy I'm caught up in

[2:47 PM]
tormod good for you @martijn

sunettedimensions In the interim for those who have not listened to all recordings on Forgiveness recently, generally make sense?

Let's also meet next week and continue this very point

randy indeed @sunettedimensions

aldin yes, ok

[2:48 PM]
valentin.rozman All clear to me

sunettedimensions to expand on Who I am as living forgiveness in every day life / using the basics of writing, sounding and living

ingrids I am quite aware constantly of those who walked before me/walk with me but see now that with regards to my own path I can integrate humbleness and gratefulness as well/more

sunettedimensions Great @ingrids

[2:49 PM]
dan thanks for the focus on structuring our relationship to SF through the writing, speaking and living dimensions, and specifying detail within it. Very supportive

[2:50 PM]
adam cool ingrids the context that you put that in inspires too

tormod the physical realness of change in the world is just stunning and humbeling - also to annimals and nature - which is not seperate from who I am as origin

adam *me too

ingrids Cool @adam

[2:51 PM]
randy I find inspiration from all of you...

sunettedimensions Cool dan

Agreed @randy

aldin yea, the tools we use in process (writing, forgiveness, etc.) are not arbitrary but tested things that work for a reason. We need to define the tools better, their purpose, history and how we came to use them for/in process - for a more practical and tangible understanding for not only the public but also to remind ourselves again why we use what we use in this process.

sunettedimensions Thank you for sharing your experience

BIG HUG

from us all

[2:52 PM]
tormod hug for all !! thanks !!

sunettedimensions IMAGINE you're getting hugs from us all inside at once - the feeling of a hug

joekou everyone here are my heroes

aldin thanks all, hugss

randy Thank you All!

sunettedimensions That'd be awesome

tormod you said it @joekou

[2:53 PM]
marlen lol that's hard to imagine, so I give myself one instead

talamon certainly, joekou

martijn very warming

tormod refreshing !

dan interdimensional group hug for All!

sunettedimensions lol @marlen I can

randy I'm a hugger.... like Hugs...

sunettedimensions feel me as all here multiplied

lol @randy me too

tormod i can recommend slow tree hugging

adam yes

talamon anytime you feel lost or distracted, swamped with self-dishonesty, feel this group hug here and stand as Life

randy physical embrace

[2:54 PM]
sunettedimensions A one hug me multiplied by all here - yes, can envision that experience and gift to myself for a moment

marlen nicely said tala

adam thanks

sunettedimensions Thanks all

randy cool talamon

sunettedimensions There you go @talamon

ingrids Thanks all with big hugs

marlen yep thanks everyone :slightly_smiling_face: sincerely

sunettedimensions Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

garbrielle lol Tormod there is one tree in the middle of my path when i run and i usually give her a hug and i sync it to all the physical like a physical hug to all the animals trees, ect :slightly_smiling_face:

pvoversc Bye all

[2:55 PM]
gotaja Bya all!

adam bye

randy cool garb

talamon awesome, garb!

carlton Thanks all bye

ingrids Bye

valentin.rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

randy thanks again, everyone.

tormod lol awesome @garbrielle

garbrielle good night all....big hug! enjoy

[2:56 PM]
talamon take care, вyе

new messages
[2:56 PM]
martijn biiiii
Marlen

Re: How I use writing, speaking and living forgiveness in my everyday life - August 16th 2017

Post by Marlen »

This series of chats and a recent video by Matti inspired me to make this video, so here's the share

OpRQ-WPVetI
Matti Freeman

Re: How I use writing, speaking and living forgiveness in my everyday life - August 16th 2017

Post by Matti Freeman »

Sharing generally how I experience the distinction between writing, speaking, and living Self Forgiveness. I will share some more specifics in additional vlogs.

oIJ2RoWnKCQ

Return to “Public Chats”