Who am I in relation to 'What Feels Good' in our Minds? - 23 August 2017

Marlen

Who am I in relation to 'What Feels Good' in our Minds? - 23 August 2017

Post by Marlen »

1:59 PM]
marlen set the channel topic: Who am I in relation to 'What Feels Good' in our Minds? - Let's start 5 after the hour

[2:00 PM]
miranda Hello

[2:00 PM]
tormod hey nice topic !!

[2:01 PM]
gian hello

[2:01 PM]
marlen hey guys!

[2:02 PM]
ida hi

[2:02 PM]
lysander hey there

[2:03 PM]
kimk hi everyone!

[2:05 PM]
aldin hi

michelle Hi hi

marlen So, I found some supportive quotes from the series Demons Into the Afterlife – Parte 17 that we can all open up and discuss about in a moment:

[2:06 PM]
“But the point I couldn’t let go is that humans had an awareness of what was going on within them and yet they didn’t stop and change, not ever. Their awareness was there, they were seeing what was going on. It’s like still what humans are doing, you are seeing what is going on in this world, you have an awareness but you aren’t doing a thing because you are doing the same in your own mind. You’re watching the shit happening, you’re observing it, but it’s never going to the commonsensical step of “hmm, maybe I should do something about this”. Not even that point comes up in humans lives, not even that. And I mean this has been going on ever since I have been a demon, and that has been many, many years in the evolution of human civilization and still nothing has changed."

[2:07 PM]
I’d like us to look at this within the specific context of those things that become ‘good feeling’ situations, things we have gotten sort of ‘addicted’ to because it makes us experience ‘more’ than the simplicity of the moment through an energy, it gives us a ‘high’ a ‘good feeling’ – and so we don’t’ regularly question these points because ‘hey, it makes me feel good, so I know it’s there buuut! I really don’t want to give it up’

talamon strong submission indeed

marlen Can anyone relate to this?

talamon yes

adam yes

[2:08 PM]
aldin yes

marjo yes

miranda Yes

gian yes

tormod lol I notice that i do go into "search mode" to find that something of energy/experience to suit me, sometimes, and also specifically searching on eqafe/youtube for interviews that would "suit me" and give me a "good feeling" which is just programing and mind... i am getting better to detect it and prevent it though... day by day !

marlen I definitely can! and opened up one of this points in relation to for example the 'false sense of power' that comes from flirting for example and was cool to not judge myself for it but rather understand what this 'experience' apparently 'gives me' as a 'heightened experience' instead of deciding to be in the simplicity of here, breathing, developing a communication with others in stability.

[2:09 PM]
So here Mykey goes on saying " Let's expand it more like you went into more like a power trip in that, you felt powerful and superior within that and now you’re walking your self-forgiveness process and you realize you joined on an energy experience of power and superiority, and in that an idea of stability that was not really in fact real. Now what can happen is as you’re walking your self-forgiveness in relation to feeling empowered and superior, is that you don’t really want to let that power or superiority or stability go, because you like that power, superiority, stability experience more."

miranda I can relate @marlen

tormod power i also greatly misunderstood

is

[2:10 PM]
marlen Now how about we focus on the relationship to this very last point here "you don’t really want to let that power or superiority or stability go, because you like that power, superiority, stability experience more." how about we share some of our own identified points we were wanting to 'hold on to' because of this 'good feeling' or 'good experience' it gave us and how to walk through that, what are the ways to direct this point

[2:10 PM]
valentin.rozman I can relate to this

[2:11 PM]
marjo I can relate to the feeling of superiority, especially when my husband is stressed and angry, then I am judging him an are going in a reaction just like him. I just discussed this with my buddy this evening.

marlen yeah @tormod it definitely would be supportive to take on the word 'power' and open it up to get to redefine it, so that it no longer consists of things we do to 'feel better/superior/more than' the simplicity of the moment here.

lysander I can relate

marlen cool @marjo that's a very common example, can you share what you've identified you are 'holding on to' in that situation with him?

[2:12 PM]
so yes! if you can relate, please share how guys, in which moments, with whom, 'who are you' in relation to such 'power trip' so to speak

tormod I cant stay in such a deciet/energy addiction for to long - it has become to much for me to accept such a lie

marlen how were you able to get to such a decision tormod? Here also to share for the many reading how to be able to get to such point of saying 'till here no further' about these 'good feelings' and what were they related to?

[2:14 PM]
aldin For me, this point was present in how I walked my process. The SF, SCS, Mind Constructs, SRA, Redefining and Living Words, how I managed time - I created this false sense of power and 'I am doing this the right way' and 'Look how well I am walking this process'. Then, I was challenged o9n this point in my life and realized that I never really went to the point of Actual Change but would always reboot back to the old ways and responses to my experiences and situations, and not the new way I scripted in my writing, forgiveness and corrective application. So, I was basically 'feeling good' and 'powerful' and faced a moment of being confronted with my idea and feelings I created around how I am walking my process - I did not want to let go of the feeling of power, superiority, 'doing well' and 'petting my shoulders'. That's the most recent I faced this point in.

marjo He was blaming me for something I did and got angry, and I told him he was childish to blame me for a small thing, and I want to put him down, which gave me a good feeling.

kimk For me, if I do not direct it in the moment and bring myself back to a humbleness and stability, my life/process has always done it for me, where I get brought down in terms of having a fall and being humbled, so it became a point of repeated consequence. So, when I feel that power or high, I ask myself wether I want to go through the 'down' that I know will follow.

[2:15 PM]
marlen ah awesome example @aldin very common as well within the sole point of 'I'm walking this process' so, how were you able to identify this power trip and actually correct yourself around it, or if it's still an ongoing process how are you doing?

[2:16 PM]
talamon for me - literally only for me - it can manifest in a self-hypnosis by the generating tremendous amount of energy experienced, creating a virtual movement which I perceive as self-movement thus deceiving myself that I move and live, until the point of energy off and then realizing - not real

marlen @marjo yep, that's energy-battles playing out right there indeed, so what are you now seeing and realizing about your stance of 'fighting back' as something that makes you 'feel powerful', could it actually be a way to veil yourself from seeing your responsibility to stop? Which is interesting, how we create a 'good feeling' and not question what we are actually doing, perfect trap to not see ourselves and so stop and change.

can you explain in which moments or in which context you create such thing @talamon or in relation to what/who?

[2:17 PM]
valentin.rozman I recently observed a girl in my neighbourhood who lives a pattern of self-pity and constant complain and how I feel good and find funny observing such people. This is because my father and my mother also lived a similar pattern that was not funny at the end because my mother eventually committed suicide. So I am looking at how to understand such pattern of mine in order to become more emphatic towards others who are in self-pity because although they look funny on the outside, their situation is serious and can eventually develop into a deadly stage.

marjo Yes exactly @marlen

talamon @marlen for instance working with video and becoming more excited, and not focusing to actual production, but just self-stimulation - or using sex for energy and not 'physical' - in a way it also relates to drug experiences

marlen @kimk cool way to also already 'short cut' one's point to self-honesty and grounding ourselves from an initial high, realizing that I will eventually 'come back to earth' from it or 'fall from grace' lol, so as to already foreseeing the consequence of seeing the momentary illusion it creates

[2:18 PM]
tormod well to come to such a conclution or decision to NOT live as conscious energies, was just how it went lol.... after working my process, learning about energies and consciousness, and the lie we tell ourself, addictions etc, it become obvious to me to END such a relationships of lies to myself. If i go into such a state, i feel awfull... bad taste in my mouth...i would know from my process that such a living is in fact not living.... so i do what i can (use the tools) to change myself and also to take responsibility and rather be self honest, and ground myself inn the/my physical because that is what is best for all

[2:19 PM]
marlen so @valentin.rozman in that example, what do you consider you're missing from realizing about the other person in turning your observation into a feel-good moment of superiority, what do you consider it's veiling you from?

[2:20 PM]
@talamon got it, very common when building up this 'perfected idea' in our minds about something, instead of doing the actual 'ground work' or physical work to get it done, how have you then been able to still 'get things done' without going into that power trip? what have you realized about yourself in doing so?

kimk For me the positive energy 'high' and powerful feeling still coming from wanting to be special, strong, a leader, to be like those I look up to without considering the process they walked to get there, and so attaining it only as a momentary experience when I have small successes, only to have life/process show me what I still need to walk, and the actual work required to put in.

aldin It was mentioned a couple of times to me throughout the last months that I am not 'really changing' so to speak, and the latest was in my chat with Bruce. After the chat I reflected on this point he brought up and saw it clearly. From there I 'stood up inside me' so to speak, like a 'till here no further' - making the decision to catch me when I am bullshitting myself about change and push for real change, actually taking it all the way through to LIVE and APPLY the 'new way', the 'new self' that I scripted and mapped out in my processes before of writing, sf, scs, redefining words, mind constructs and so on. It's an ongoing process, I am daily faced with this point where I see 'oh, I am at the point of LIVING and APPLYING my actual change and new way/self that I scripted and mapped out for me and it seems I am not wanting to go there but want to slip back to the old ways'. Then I am aware of this and I am faced with this one moment of 'the new self' or 'the old self'. It's literally my choice there what I will choose. One will have consequence, the other will add an additional layer of self-change regarding the point I am walking until I changed in relationship to that point for real.

miranda I often experience a 'good feeling' when meeting new people and there seems to be a 'click' with each other. Than something happens in our communication and suddenly the 'good feeling' is gone. So the 'click' was based on a feeling and not real. At first I am confused and find it hard to direct myself. Within writing I discover a lot of expectations that I have to let go so I can see what is here.

[2:21 PM]
aldin kimk, I can relate to that as well. Good example

dan Can relate aldin

marlen cool @tormod here also considering that there can be an understanding about it, not to go into 'feeling bad' about it in an emotion, but simply realizing: uh-oh that's not really living, that's me deceiving myself, that's me getting 'hooked' on an energetic experience while actually not knowing my real expression behind it' - which we tend to judge as 'not powerful enough' and surely there won't be such 'high' so to speak from the energy, yet the expression that can emerge from 'giving up' the energy, is definitely something worthwhile walking

[2:22 PM]
@kimk cool, considering the process to be walked and then also to 'de-mistify' such ideas in relation to people and making it about a 'powerful thing' to be in 'such positions' instead of seeing it more as a direct outflow/result or consequence of 1+1+1 walked by each one - so as to 'de-energize' the whole situation

[2:23 PM]
talamon @marlen great question - I am still learning, just my current Mind Construct also working with that - to decompose the excitement and to see what's behind, what I am compensating, actually lacking, and be brutally honest to focus to that and start moving, through resistances and bring it down to earth, physical, tangible creation

[2:23 PM]
tormod the awarenss of realizing self inn physical/body (energy) instead of mind energy is quite awesome reminder. where we learn from eqafe/here that the physical body is in a vibration and frequenzy taht is in fact mathematically negative in compare to the positive/high energy.... which i find extremely intersting from there work my way into integrity and self trust, a better me without fearing black/white colors of self /else it just is.... equal and one without mind reacting...(like it use do)

[2:24 PM]
aldin Lol, it's like that 'old thing' of feeling great and powerful and good about oneself and feeling like I am changing myself just because we are doing writing and self-forgiveness. As if that's all there is to self-change, while it's just the steps towards actual self-change which is when we are at that moment of living the new way or going back to live the old ways of ourselves again.

marlen cool @aldin so now you see such moments of having that real choice, and that's also I can relate to where we have to actually in that moment stand up and say I know where that is leading me, that's not really the best way, I know there's consequence, I'd cause more shit to face, so I rather LET GO of the power trip here - and breathe, stabilize, keep moving/walking

aldin yes @marlen

valentin.rozman @marlen I will have to look at this point later when I will have more quiet time. Now during the chat I have a quest next to me that is also learning from our examples and we are chatting also about her patterns.

marlen @talamon yep so in essence discovering one's self-expression and potential as you actually go 'deprogramming' and now building/creating the new you, it's a building process, takes each day and each moment to go 'changing' the bits

[2:25 PM]
talamon yes! and when I jump, it's there I still have to apply tools and support

[2:26 PM]
marlen yes @aldin cool reminder, they are just STEPS, the 'theory' behind it, the real meat is in the actual DOING change like it came up from you in that one interview with Bruce Lee, which is also a cool reminder here, and in that sense to not live off an 'idea' of self without substance = living an experience of ourselves, instead of cross referencing 'who am I' in reality, in my doings, in my every moment

[2:27 PM]
@talamon cool that also makes it very tangible, to realize that it's not going to be 'gone' in one go either, but now you are aware of it and are taking the steps to go changing in those moments = that's where you are then already deciding to not go for the perceived 'quick fix' of a 'power trip' but instead you're deciding to remain grounded and stick to reality

dan in how I'm relating to this point, I definitely catch myself in 'positive self-experience ruts' - where I experience a decreased willpower to honor my awareness and capability to support what is best for all, and change. In these moments, when I finally identify them, I find the writing and expanding and slowing down of the related information - is how I re-strengthen my stand and change.

tormod find grounding in daily walks - trees nature etc and also in self/physical/body - not to reject the mind inn itself but rather embrace it as self and find stability in self / physical energy

[2:28 PM]
marlen cool @dan can you share one example where you've seen yourself having these 'power trips' that you find it a bit challenging to let go of?

[2:29 PM]
adam points of superiority - I find quite difficult to see in those terms - because I have so often become defined within the good feeling of energy as me - and so it takes even sometimes a process to see the superiority

marlen here also reminding ourselves to not judge ourselves for whatever we are laying out here, I've found it quite liberating actually to lay out things 'as they are' even if they were things I kind of held 'secret' apparently to myself, lol, because in the 'secrecy' we also hold a 'judgment' to it and in that, we add a layer of emotions to go through in order to just see a point for 'what it is'

miranda I can relate @adam

marlen @adam that's a cool example as well where it's become 'us' entirely that we haven't gotten to question, though can you share about any bit where you have this more clearly within you? same @miranda if you can relate to that

[2:30 PM]
dan sure marlen, a rather interesting design I'm coming more into awareness of recently is how I push others' boundaries - kind of to annoy - kind of to test - to get a rise out of them. It's a fast impulse, and I've also labeled it as immature humor, but the more I see and open it up -- it's a power trip. The motivation behind it is what I'm looking at now, something regarding insecurity and feeling insignificant.

talamon @marlen - yes, and in the details I can prepare myself to remain being aware of the specific patterns of domino fall into the same energy loop - and within that - I have applied Self-forgiveness, already did it many times, now I have choice and thus make a difference - or if I do not see that point - then need to be more specific

kimk Interesting @dan, I also find I have decreased will power in these moments, where, all of a sudden I find I have difficulty writing, or my writing is not self-honest. Cool to flag this moments to check if I am in a positive/power trip of sorts.

miranda You mean superiority in general @marlen?

[2:31 PM]
dan cool kimk - it's a flag point I've been resisting to set :wink:

marlen like for example to me I also had definitely created a superiority stance in relation to 'I know it all' or 'understand it all' now in relation to walking this process and literally seeing any other being as inferior - man, did I have to eat humble pie about this, I realized how I was caging myself in this false-sense of superiority which actually contained a lot of judgments and fears ultimately, that weren't enabling me to actually open up with people and actually communicate and 'connect' with them, because I was so full of myself as prejudices

yep @miranda or any other 'feel good' experience, a 'heightened' self experience that you've noticed within you

[2:32 PM]
dan cool for identifying the 'motive' behind it, because if you look at it, it could actually become a cool way to relate to others to maybe question things further, create 'challenges' but without the power trip starting point within you, so def. share back when and as you walk that point

dan can very related to that marlen

joekou it has been interesting seeing you 'bloom' lately marlen lol

adam An example of a form of superiority/spite that I am seeing is here with me as I write myself in the chatbox, in which I am speaking rather than holding back, where in that holding back there are old constructs that I am working through

dan nice

marlen lol sure has been for me too @joekou likewise flower in full bloom

[2:34 PM]
miranda Aha, oké Marlen. Yes, I do feel superior because I am from a middle class family/entrepeneurs and when meeting new people I want them to know that about me. I have just started to open up about this in my writings. Very interesting

[2:34 PM]
marlen @kimk very relevant point there too! where even our motivation/move to write out becomes charged with a power trip - for example in my case I've had to ask myself every single time, am I writing this to 'obtain' particular feedback, accolades, praise, recognition from' others' or am I truly doing it to share me, to get to know me and so share it back to the world without any pretense in it - so yep, set of questions I gotta ask myself as many times as needed

[2:35 PM]
oh interesting @miranda sort of like defining yourself in relation to money/family as a point that makes you 'more' than others and wanting to be 'seen through that eye' instead of looking back at who you really are as yourself, regardless of money/family name, etc, very cool and sounds like a cool point you can share back on what you find when you do open it up further

[2:36 PM]
miranda Yes Marlen, bingo.

kimk Yes @marlen, some blogs have taken me hours to write because as I go back over them, picking out all the bits that are charged with energy, I end up changing the writing so much that the real/hidden point emerges and I end up with a completely different blog!

marlen yep would be cool to have further points of reference on that @adam maybe it becomes a new writing point for you to open up! and see what is still 'defining you' in relation to that.

[2:37 PM]
dan when initially orienting myself to the Desteni information - I kind of allowed myself to place the positivity and +ego stuff on the back burner, because there's so many undesirable character traits I wanted out, and I really had grown to like 'me' with my budding ego at the time. The lesson: It doesn't really work this way *revenge of the ego* comes in the end of the cycle.

[2:37 PM]
marlen I can relate a bit to that @miranda with certain 'family pride' and 'what they've accomplished' just because of having the last name lol which is kind of funny when laying it out because I have done any of their actual work to build what they have built. So, to me it was also a way to let go of these constructs around it.

[2:38 PM]
now opening up a far more common 'feel good' point that we can see many definitely struggle with and this is in relation to addictions, either to drugs, alcohol, porn any 'feel good' insta-creations, so any feedback on that?

[2:39 PM]
tormod yea now that you mention it @marlen creating stuff on insta realy had multiple effect - including a feel good to me... thanks

[2:40 PM]
marlen so @dan that's another cool point to identify, where we create a superiority and holding on to these power trips to conceal/veil the reality of the actual shit that's going on within us behind such 'nice' experiences

yoganb Something that helped me was something Bernard said. He said something like:" make sure you EQUALLY forgive the Feelings (positive) and the Emotions (negative)." That's all he said. But i remember that at times because if I focus on ONE dimension too much, like Only focus on emotions or only focus on feelings, that that could explain why I get stuck in my self-forgiveness/writing, and in looking for the realization/understanding for change.

kimk Yes, for me for example, there is smoking, procrastination through relaxing or laziness + social media, preparing food and eating to feel I have accomplished something when I actually know what I really need to be doing

adam yes there is a personality that has kind of stood in those moments of going in to the living conversation

[2:41 PM]
miranda I feel good when I ate healthy

[2:41 PM]
valentin.rozman Food and porn has been among all listed things the major feel-good point in my life @marlen

[2:42 PM]
marlen so many times we believe we create 'zero consequence' to others when giving into any sort of high or addiction that makes us 'feel good' for a moment, and we kind of forget the 'I matter' point, which is, we are a part of the whole that DOES have an effect whenever we give into these kinds of experiences, we then minimize the point so as to not acknowledge our shared responsibility to everything and everyone, so a point for me has also to remind myself an 'I matter' I am also the matter as life that can decide to make this change here, and no longer entertain more consequences, but be that 'one point' that stops participating in it

kimk cool reminder @marlen

marlen there you go @valentin.rozman so, how have you been working on it, are you letting go of the 'feel good' relationship to it, are you redefining your relationship to eating and sexual expression?

[2:43 PM]
valentin.rozman I just bought a lot of different cakes today in order to make me feel good when I feel down

[2:43 PM]
tormod also like we know from eqafe... process is NOT about feeling good or content - it can also be less comfortable and even painfull at times and then - that is how that is then

[2:44 PM]
marlen and ultimately when one decides to 'let go' of this 'fizzy' experience, this 'buzz' that we many times 'go to' in various ways throughout our day, the belief is that it somehow makes us 'feel less than' because we don't get the 'high' from it, but if we really look at it, we are in fact establishing our self-expression in the moment, being real with ourselves and rather focusing on the words as living expressions we can create in those moments, rather than 'going for the buzz' and kind of getting 'drunk' on it for a moment, go into guilt, shame and regret only to repeat the same cycle again next time.... really? Why are we doing this to ourselves?

[2:45 PM]
tormod the feel good character is quite sneaky !

valentin.rozman I am experimenting what kind of cakes make me feel good the most @marlen. Current favourite is Italian Cream Puffs > http://mangiabenepasta.com/creampuffs.html
mangiabenepasta.com
Italian Cream Puffs
Italian Cream Puffs are little mouthfuls of pastry filled with cream. Cream puff recipes include a pastry dough, traditional Italian cream puff filling, whipped cream filling, easy pudding filling, and chocolate and caramel cream puff glazes.

kimk When I go into these feel-good moments, it is SO hard to get out, like walking through quicksand, when I have seen, if I rather move myself and not 'go there', it is so much easier to keep walking. Relaxation and eating have their importance of course, but can be directed and balanced into cool support

[2:46 PM]
marlen @tormod yeah something I've shared over time is that letting go of the 'high' that 'anything' can give us if we have defined it as a point of 'feel-good experience', when I let go of that, I def. won't get a 'fluffy' experience as energy, but I then decide to define who I am as that stability, that simplicity, that point of I am directing myself, this is the 'real me' that is not being moved by a buzz - in that I've found self-trust, self-respect and integrity, which is quite cool, and words that then become a real substance of me, rather than a 'fleeting buzz' that I then realize oops I did it again type of 'remorse'

ida Addictions for me is like a numbing of the actual pain/fears/discomforts that I dont want to face. So mostly today it is pretty clear that it does not feel too good. But if I look back I see how I would definitely get a sense of empowerment that I fed off of and kept me participating in it

adam yes its like in losing ourselves in entertainment we come to fear the experience of the vaccuum that leaves as boredom, and then judge the reality of no entertainment, no energy reward

[2:47 PM]
marlen @valentin.rozman we're here to support each other, not to feed our obsessions please

[2:47 PM]
kimk Yes, exactly @adam

[2:48 PM]
valentin.rozman Sure @marlen that is why I eat only one per day and keep my obsession under proper control

marlen ah yes ida very cool point there 'ways to numb' the actual shit/negative experiences we are having and we aren't opening up, therefore using any 'power trip' to avoid rather looking at and opening up hmm why am I actually feeling pains, discomfort, not feeling stable within myself? and going into the actual processing to get to the bottom of things

kimk Now I am craving cream puffs @valentin.rozman!

[2:49 PM]
tormod wtf...lol

[2:49 PM]
kimk lol!

[2:50 PM]
marlen ahh yes @adam exactly that perceived 'nothingness' of 'being dead' of 'the vacuum' that this buzz/feeling good thing leaves, which is precisely the point to actually let go of, and how this comes is through Understanding our relationship to our mind, to energy, understanding the consequential relationship it exists as - I mean, if I had no context of the actual mechanics of the mind and the relationship of energy to physicality, I would still be questioning 'why do I have to give up this something that feels good to me?' so here's also where all the education/information through Desteni is a key point for us to become aware of this point and with that understanding = act on it accordingly

[2:51 PM]
adam yes good point marlen

[2:51 PM]
marlen so in this it relates again to making that decision to 'go for the buzz' of any form/kind/shape/taste OR deciding to stand in self.-integrity, self-honor, self-respect in consideration of who we actually decide to be in such moments - we decide, but it definitely makes no sense that we are aware of it and we still 'do it' - so here goes full circle back to the initial quote of the chat, as a reminder of what we are doing to ourselves and how each one of us can in fact make a difference, not only in our lives, but as part of the whole

[2:52 PM]
valentin.rozman lol @kimk

yoganb This is extreme, well maybe not. But something I did before was placing my temptation right in front of me, like the food item. Smelling it, tasting it just a tiny bit, and making the decision not to eat it. So within that moment I could see the energy rising, I could see the thoughts, I could see the point. And I would do self-forgiveness. I was completely committed to be physical and move myself, and not be moved by my mind and energy. The energy would move you to gobble it all up. This is a way to test/practice. Obviously one needs to be effective otherwise there's no point.

marlen and funny thing @adam is that, such perceived 'simplicity' of being, of actually 'doing the change' sure won't bring any 'rewards' of any kind, other than that certainty of this is me, living me, deciding to express myself - it's an actual liberation, to me it's realizing I'm no longer hooked on/enslaved by an experience, that's real liberation/freedom to me, and it's quite cool

[2:53 PM]
adam cool marlen

[2:54 PM]
marlen yeah @yoganb I described a similar point in a blog recently, to kind of place myself in a position that I had defined as 'a temptation' lol and then being able to see/feel the energy moving and in that not judging it, not fearing it, but making an aware decision of 'not going there' and breathing through it until I was stable, it's quite interesting that after 2 minutes the whole thing was 'gone' considering how much it was 'eating me up' for a few minutes prior to that decision to not go there/not participate

[2:54 PM]
yoganb cool Marlen

[2:55 PM]
marlen so this can also be supportive to realize that it might seem very 'overwhelming' in that moment, but if we decide to not go into it, actually stop and let go of it, it will actually stop 'having such hold on us' after that quite easily - well It depends on continuing to live that determination to not 'feed it' but that's something to look at

joekou it is sometimes amazing what can be 'dissipated' and just go 'poof' - whether it is something that we get lost in for a moment, or for months, or even for years

yoganb yes all energy is temporary.

[2:56 PM]
joekou goes to show what is 'real'

kimk very cool @joekou

marlen and also, to not 'fear' these things in our minds, to not go into guilt trips or judgments of whatever we've made of our 'feel good' go-to points, but to Understand it, and that's where the writing, the self forgiveness, laying out HOW to live the correction comes in, redefining words.

yeah @joekou exactly, that was the realization like man! this thing was eating me up a few moments ago, now it's just gone and that was it lol

yoganb It's like if you literally just feeding the energy for like 5 minutes it stops. Lol. oh god ahaha

[2:57 PM]
*stop

tormod small possessions.....

brief possessions

adam in practice I have found that it took a while for me to get used to me saying no all the time like with supermarkets, and a learning process in seeing that after a very short time that insistant pull would be as nothing and that I did not in fact feel bad as predicted lol

marlen yes, maybe the first point to look at is where we have made ourselves 'inferior' to these experiences/energies in the first place

[2:58 PM]
yep, it's breaking through our own delusions/illusions/spells adam, how we had 'dictated' ourselves to feel like/experience like, and these is also relevant to the self-belief recording that was done not long ago, very cool stuff

[2:58 PM]
ok so any last pointers to finalize our sharing today?

[2:59 PM]
miranda Thanks for bringing this point up Marlen

[2:59 PM]
marlen yeah sure, cool, things that life situations 'bring up' here for us to look at :slightly_smiling_face:

[3:00 PM]
yoganb But, there are moments where I need to learn something about myself, to gain access to some greater understanding. So whenever I get stuck in energy, and I can't drop it fully, I know this is one of those moments. So just to watch out for those moments. Just because you can't drop an energy doesn't make you a failure. It means you need to learn something here.

marlen so, thanks for sharing and opening up guys! many will benefit from reading this.

kimk cool point @yoganb

marlen yeah cool @yoganb

marjo Thanks Marlen, cool points

miranda Thanks Marlen,

marjo Bye

kimk Thanks everyone!