The Gravity of Consciousness vs the Anchor of Physicality - 30 August 2017

Marlen

The Gravity of Consciousness vs the Anchor of Physicality - 30 August 2017

Post by Marlen »

1:52 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: The Gravity of Consciousness vs the Anchor of Physicality - we start 5 after the hour

[2:02 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:03 PM]
carlton Hello

tormod Hey !

anna Hi all!

[2:04 PM]
kimk hi

[2:04 PM]
kims Hi all

[2:05 PM]
aldin hi

[2:05 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: The Gravity of Consciousness vs the Anchor of Physicality - we start, first with a story...

[2:06 PM]
sunettedimensions Reflecting on my process of Portalling - my experience in the 'interdimensional space' of heaven / the other side

[2:07 PM]
There was no 'gravity' / 'solidity' if you will. I, my awareness, my 'breath moment' on the other side had to be my own anchor, stability, point of 'here' / grounding if you will

[2:08 PM]
I realized solidity was more a substantial gravitising of all that is physical in the substance of here / matter - the ONE POINT where everything comes together as one and as equal on a physical level

[2:09 PM]
What I had to practice in the beginning during my time Portalling, was to remain stable, constant, present, grounded and here - to ensure the multi-dimensions don't "pull me / I get myself pulled in" by the force of energy / vibration

What was interesting is that

agalew hi all

sunettedimensions My being / awareness - my deliberate practicing of here / groundedness / anchoring, was a simple self movement, a decision, like a reminder

kims Fascinating

[2:10 PM]
sunettedimensions I didn't need to 'pull myself FROM anywhere' or GO anywhere

Which made me realise that

Consciousness, energy, the FORCE of it creates a pulling / gravity effect

[2:11 PM]
where you ALLOW yourself to get pulled into and gravitate towards if you do not ACT in the decision to say NO, I AM HERE

[2:11 PM]
Then, instead of being PULLED THERE INTO a point / experience / thought / energy

[2:12 PM]
you instead remind yourself "if I am here, ALL is here - so I am going to LOOK at the point RIGHT HERE in me / on paper to make sure I remain stable and constant as I look at a point within me"

What I did in the dimensions was to - whenever I experienced a being / energy / vibration / colour tried to pull me into it / towards it

I will realise it is a part of me, in me, as me RIGHT HERE - I can look at WITHIN ME or through speaking about it / writing about it

[2:13 PM]
Sometimes we think we need to understand something coming up in us by GOING INTO IT, when all it really takes to see and understand it even better

is to make sure YOU ARE STABLE inside yourself, grounded while you look and investigate

Any questions so far?

kimk So far I can relate

[2:14 PM]
marlen nope, very cool stuff, clear so far and eye opening

garbrielle yes this is very relatable for me

sunettedimensions Sometimes, in the physical even

anna No. Makes perfect sense. Reminds me of what Marlen wrote in her blog about going into self-stability when going into new environments.

ida no

tormod Seeing this in me

carlton Wow

aldin clear thus far

valentin.rozman All clear so far for me :slightly_smiling_face:

kims Yes I have experienced this in a dream when I used to dream regularly

sunettedimensions I get pulled in by my own experiences, parts of me, imbedded deep in the physical

agalew clear, I relate

sylvia no questions it makes perfectly sense. Both being staying or allowing gravitation towards something is a decision we make.

[2:15 PM]
sunettedimensions only sometimes after some time do I realise "wait a minute, for some time, I have been different / changed!"

So, remember, these points and moments of you being PULLED IN are not always going to be just in moments in relation to energy

it can be due to deeply imbedded unconscious / deeper seated patterns

[2:16 PM]
marlen ah ties in also with the 'man-I-pull-ation' lol where we are the ones that decide to 'pull' ourselves somewhere, somehow, so, we decide

sunettedimensions which will keep you in a cycle sometimes for weeks, months - even longer

So much so

talamon thank you for the topic, just writing, started to open up about this

sunettedimensions where it feels like for some time in your life

kims Yes - me too tala

anna Yes

[2:17 PM]
sunettedimensions you have been pulled into so many directions into yourself and parts of yourself, you are living all of them out at once and to such an extent, you have little to no reference of even a base of who you are supposed to be / who you were / what you are to become / to become of you

Yet

you have one thing

in it all

you keep working with the simplest smallest things that you have and can, and hold to that, keep on finding / creating inklings of stabilizing moments

[2:18 PM]
Here, I have been too - PULLED into and living out what seemed like my entire deeper consciousness at once

this is a challenging path in the physical

anna Yes

sunettedimensions but if it were not for the moments I grounded, stabilized, anchored, even in the seeming chaos of it all

kimk @sunettedimensions what do you mean by: "imbedded deep in the physical" - do you mean In our physical bodies? (from "I get pulled in by my own experiences, parts of me, imbedded deep in the physical")

[2:19 PM]
anna It reminds me of this dream I had where I lost grip/touch with reality and then physically brought myself out of it and reached out to Viktor’s hand to anchor myself to him to ground myself back in reality

kimk wow, cool anna

sunettedimensions I would have lost ALL of me - meaning, sometimes we THINK we're lost, but even if there is that part of you that day in and day out don't give up, honestly do everything you can, push, push, push - it all comes together and you understand you are in a real moment of cleaning out the skeletons of consciousness for real in rthe physical to create a blank slate to create better you on a mind, self and body relationship level

[2:20 PM]
yes @kimk here speaking of the quantum physical and physical mind

kimk ok

sunettedimensions So, everyone

anna This is such an important key point: “you keep working with the simplest smallest things that you have and can, and hold to that, keep on finding / creating inklings of stabilizing moments”

sunettedimensions when it comes to even MOMENTS of noticing you allowing yourself to be PULLED INTO and GRAVITATE towards the mind and energy

[2:21 PM]
this is where you remind yourself to take a breath, anchor / ground yourself, don't go INTO the point but look at it here

and if you can't look at it

here in that moment or you're still to emotional

look at the point in WRITING

[2:22 PM]
kims I did it today I was in the bus and I made the decision to stop fighting with myself and planted my feet on the floor and took a breath

tormod Could living words be the everyday anchore of the physical @sunettedimensions ?

kims *on the bus

sunettedimensions there are so many options and choices to make when it comes to rather looking at a point inside yourself HERE vs gravitising towards it

@tormod no, not living words in themselves - you have to be the anchor in the process of living words, then yes it can serve as a support

[2:23 PM]
marlen yep sometimes 'gravitating' around it means staying in the inner conflict, judgment or reactive emotion about it, instead of grounding it, landing it on paper or sounding it

kimk Cool example @kims

talamon cool @kims share it on blog too if you can!

sunettedimensions Have a look and see whether this may support some more

in terms of catching onto yourself / pulling towards the gravity of the mind more

[2:24 PM]
know that - when you go INTO a point inside yourself and the deper you go the more emotional you get, the more time you spend on it the most lost you get in a point

to remember that I AM HERE

I never goes anywhere

tormod Nothingness

[2:25 PM]
sunettedimensions you split yourself into parts and pieces the moment you get pulled into the mind and then get scattered all over that space

kims I will tala I was looking at the word support and how I actually support myself daily to stabilise myself

talamon this is great yet simple application, definitely incorporating to daily application

marlen it's so interesting to place it into the context of 'gravity' because it's one of those forces that we seemingly are 'conditioned' by, but in this context, it is precisely to challenge that relationship to that 'pull' in the context of our experiences and rather anchor/ground ourselves as a decision, not a 'by default' pull of conditioning.

garbrielle i have also worked with moving from the mind/energy pull of points to do something physical, also i take off my shoes and walk barefoot around to literally ground myself to the earth, i do physical work outside this has supported to move out of the pull and into the body over time, after the writing and processing has been done, i use it as a constant point as i move through the layers as they open up

sunettedimensions yes @marlen

kims Yes garb taking off shoes is grounding for sure

[2:26 PM]
sunettedimensions Some have asked me but "how am I allowing this?" - by virtue of the fact that you can change it! we can change our relationship and experience to thoughts and energy in one moment

anna You know @sunettedimensions I looked at this today, because I’ve been listening to the fat recordings (the context of too much energy was cool), and I’ve seen how I’ve started to loose weight, and then I looked at how I have no interest in just losing weight for the sake of losing weight, like I can see a future outcome where I’ve gone into a delusion about wanting to look a certain way and then force the body to lose weight basically, and then another scenario where the loss of the weight is because it is ME, because it is an indication of me becoming wholly/fully me, like it will be part of/proof of me/more of me/real, a process I’ve walked for me/as me.

talamon I also can often experience my mind energy craving tendency as a downward spiral pulling - so gravity is cool word to indicate

marlen definitely, writing is that sweet spot of grounding, meaning, I have verified many times how I cannot see 'all dimensions' of something in my head, I have to write it out and they open up, so can relate

valentin.rozman I have recently again started to support myself with writing and sounding by writing Slovenian blog post yesterday, English blog post today and producing English vlog also today. I will be sharing the last ones soon any you are then welcome to read what kind of turbulent times I have hone through in the past several weeks. Although I did not write much I was able to apply breath effectively and stayed very stable facing all the challenges quite easily.

[2:27 PM]
sunettedimensions Nice reference @talamon

Agreed @marlen

garbrielle yes marlen for sure

tormod I see that scatteredness within me

marlen yeah @talamon ! definitely the 'spiraling' and there's some interviews also as a context of support for these points https://eqafe.com/p/quantum-spiralling- ... -awareness and
https://eqafe.com/p/spiraling-into-poss ... s-part-369
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Quantum Spiralling - Quantum Mind Self Awareness
What is Quantum Spiralling and how does it function? How is Quantum Spiralling part of the design of possession? Can anyone ever truly spiral out of control'? (280kB)
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Spiraling Into Possession - Reptilians - Part 369
How does your Mind spiral your being into a possession? How is emotional energy used to spiral your being into possession? What experiences can be defined as possessions? How does a specific relationship between thoughts, energy and your being contribute to you more easily going into mind or emotional possessions? How were the Creators of existence involved with instigating specific... (325kB)

[2:28 PM]
talamon thank you, great!

aldin lol marlen knows all eqafes and their content by heart :stuck_out_tongue:

sunettedimensions So, @tormod whenever you feel scattered - take a breath and remind yourself: I AM NEVER SCATTERED as the being that I am. I have somehow ALLOWED myself to scatter myself in my mind, so now I need to take a breath and look at what thought or reacvtion did I follow!

[2:29 PM]
aldin pretty impressive Oo

sunettedimensions The mind creates a gravity that of a Fibonacci spiral

that's the pattern it uses to PULL you into itself

tormod Ok Thanks @sunettedimensions

marlen actually in the most 'turbulent times' I had some months ago, writing was that anchol, I am not sure I could have come out 'as easily' without doing so and opening up all the bits and details of it - so, here's a consideration there where sometimes being 'too much into a conflict or turmoil' and we wait for later, my take, don't do it, use what we got and you'll see the difference.

anchor* lol

[2:30 PM]
sunettedimensions or where you allow yourself to gravitate towards the Mind parts of you UP THERE instead of ANCHORING it DOWN HERE into you and your living

agalew yesterday I made a 'offical' phonecall and I noticed that my arms shake, and I am getting nervous, and normally I would fight it, judge myself, yet this day I took a breath and said to myself, I am still here, the experience is obviously here too, so I only changed my perspective, from participating in it to look at it, like investigate what exactly I 'sense in my body, where is the 'origin' of that shaking, and I became so much more aware of how it actually 'feels', in terms of the effects thereof on my body, and although the experience was here, I was not influenced by it - I was shaking yet stable within myself.

sunettedimensions Nice @marlen

[2:31 PM]
kimk I often get pulled into fears of the future, especially with regards to money. It still gets me, but I realize that I can only do something about it by moving myself Here, in the physical. I have never found any solutions by allowing myself to be pulled into the energy of it, I've only found there a never-ending procession of worst-case scenario outcomes.

garbrielle yes marlen, i have had that experience many times where i resist writing and i do it anyway and i am like man that was supportive

marlen lol yep

we resist doing the most supportive many times

talamon great realignment, @kimk - I can relate

[2:32 PM]
aldin yeah marlen - sometimes i can't start my self-forgiveness because i am scattered all over the place in my mind, so to speak - so writing comes then in to 'organize' and 'collect' myself and information and points again in my mind. From which I can then do self-forgiveness and so on. I've been neglecting or under-valuing Writing for quite some time, always jumped straight to forgiveness only, which didn't always work out the best for the reasons mentioned above.

sunettedimensions We have got to remind ourselves we have to be the anchor the NEW force, pulling, with awareness, the points opening up in the mind there, to here with and as us

this you do by LOOKING at a point within yourself

the basics series delineates looking vs thinking very well for reference

[2:33 PM]
marlen quite interesting @agalew can relate to how there have been moments where I have seen the energies play out, some that I've accumulated over years such as that kind of nervousness, but at the same time knowing 'who I am' in it, not get into a reaction about it, but be within me knowing that this is for a moment, it will pass as I walk through the point - so kind of being stable while walking consequence of a long time

sunettedimensions or LOOKING through writing and seeing whether you have a ROTTEN apple that gravitated towards you lol

carlton Cool

aldin i find it helps me to remind myself of the practical purpose of each tool, like writing, forgiveness, scs, mind construct etc. once in a while, just to 'ground' the understanding again of 'oh yeah, that's what this is for and does and supports with. I see again!' lol

sunettedimensions or a PURE APPLE you as the physical / life can eat / enjoy by redefining / living a experience opening up in your mind

anna Yes @aldin

sunettedimensions So, your mind is like a tree

[2:34 PM]
marlen yep definitely @aldin first the 'laying out' of the points and unraveling it on the writing itself, quite supportive. Otherwise we 'skip' possibly very relevant parts of what we could get to forgive ourselves for, which open up through that initial writing/laying out of points

sunettedimensions Many fruit ripe for the picking to look at, consume and test whether it can stand in the name of life, equality and oneness, what's best for all

Unfortunately we did not create our own tree / mind with awareness

so we only become aware of our own creation as the fruit reveals itself in the form of thoughts and experiences and behaviour

kims I see who I am in creation when writing

[2:35 PM]
talamon I just re-learned to code representation of self-rearranging, ordered tree data structure - as LIFE then

sunettedimensions as we pluck the fruit of our consciousness labour and SEE what we have created

aldin @sunettedimensions wrote: "We have got to remind ourselves we have to be the anchor the NEW force, pulling, with awareness, the points opening up in the mind there, to here with and as us"

-> the new force. Gravity 2.0 lol

sunettedimensions we have to ASSESS with awareness whether this fruit / creation within us is what's best for self / all

joekou the force awakens

kims My experience is of going into the writing and I remember that experience when I was drawing as a kid

[2:36 PM]
sunettedimensions lol @aldin

Cool practical reference there @agalew thanks for sharing!

So, there's another analogy to support

[2:37 PM]
tormod I recently had a marveloud experience - hugging a specific tree

garbrielle nice Tormod

marlen "Unfortunately we did not create our own tree / mind with awareness
so we only become aware of our own creation as the fruit reveals itself in the form of thoughts and experiences and behaviour as we pluck the fruit of our consciousness labour and SEE what we have created" - Sunette

leaving here this for intra-seeing lol

sunettedimensions the mind as the tree of your own self creation - stop getting lost in the tree up there, tree climbing is over - we need to take the fruit / mind creation see what we creatred as our minds to be able ot be lived in the physical and what not

[2:39 PM]
talamon Yes

[2:40 PM]
garbrielle climb down from the treetop and start walking on solid ground

[2:41 PM]
sylvie Is there somehow the tendency to go into the point instead of looking at it because of a fear of suppressing? Or what is that?

[2:42 PM]
talamon good question, @sylvie - when being in it, like in the reaction already, I am busy powering it instead of myself Looking it.

kimk I am understanding this as the fruit we have created in both awareness and unawareness - both types of fruit will reveal themselves in our thoughts, experiences and behaviour, as we 'pluck' it (meaning access it?) - and then we look at it and decide to either keep it or stop it?

depending on if it is best for all/self?

[2:43 PM]
@sunettedimensions above

sunettedimensions Yes @garbrielle

marlen yep, common sense @kimk like seeing the result for what it is and then you deciding what you continue creating or not

sunettedimensions Yes @kimk

you got it!

sylvie Yes indeed @talamon. The mind throws up sort of a belief within that I see.

[2:44 PM]
kims Re programming the programming to best for all

[2:45 PM]
marlen yeah @sylvie the apparent belief of not having a moment to decide to 'stop the fear' which is a self.manipulation point and in that realizing that 'going into it' is not the solution either, but rather seeing it as an observer, as the point that emerged in the moment to look at and then decide 'who I am' in relation to it - that's how I see it, otherwise we create our own extremes

garbrielle yes cool kimk, the ones that are not best can be redefined as rotten and thus give them back to the eaarth to be transferred where it came from and keep that which is best, eat it as self and let it substantiate self in ones living

sylvie Like decluttering a house: what do I keep that is useful and what do I discard..

talamon for me it's a fake, virtual movement - as swirling the energy within mind and body as reaction highway superstrada hyperspace - it _feels like_ movement, but it's just result of give up on actual movement, but still wanting to have experience, like a virtual reality, a self-creation bubble

sunettedimensions yes sylvie

[2:46 PM]
wow, well said @talamon

kimk cool @garbrielle

kims Yes I can relate tala

valentin.rozman gtg, bye

sunettedimensions there you go @garbrielle yes

kims Almost like observing a movie

[2:47 PM]
kimk ph yes @talamon , that's also a cool explanation

sylvie Lol like if there's anything to see in the rotten fruit

kims And being lost within for a moment as real life

talamon cool, now I can finish my blog post with this perspective support, thank you!

kimk lol!

adam cool talamon

[2:49 PM]
sunettedimensions lol awesome @talamon

[2:49 PM]
marlen sure I consider it's recognizing part of ourselves in that sylvie, simply for what it's become and then self-forgiving it/letting it go, to not recreate it but as a sheer acknowledgment, not that we can do something with it other than learning from how we got it to rot in the first place

[2:50 PM]
anna Also one can get drunk on rotten fruit, so there’s also that temptation, to eat it even though you know you’ll be gassy and have a hangover, basically become rotten yourself

sunettedimensions Alright everyone - let's see what we can take from today, pluck from this chat into self / our everyday life relationship with the mind / process

kimk haha nice @anna

garbrielle nice one anna!

marlen lol with our fruity metaphors today

sylvie Very cool anyway to utilise as a self corrective statement the looking at it instead of going into it

adam thanks sunettedimensions very timely for me

[2:51 PM]
garbrielle yes it was a cool analogy

sunettedimensions lol @anna we've been getting drunk on the rotten fruits of consciousness intead of nourishing our self, body and life with the substance of life of that within us we can plant into our living and everyday lives as living words

marlen another pointer on 'gravity' grave-vita - the contradiction that going into the grave means to live, that's another way to remind ourselves of this 'pull'

kimk I did it just now. Take the behaviour, bring it here, assess it, did not want to keep it, decided a different physical movement that would be best

[2:52 PM]
anna There you go. That quote is going to Facebook lol. Well said.

garbrielle nice one marlen

and cool Kim

sunettedimensions @anna do quote me - so I can access the info, thanks

[2:53 PM]
anna Here you go @sunettedimensions
facebook.com
See posts, photos and more on Facebook.

marlen anna! i got a pic for that one! gotta find it

kimk There is a moment where you stop, and there is nothing, so you have to decide what to do from there

anna Damn I was too fast lol

marlen oh wait maybe you want to place the quote on a photo, ah ok

can send it later we can place it somewhere else too

anna No sure I do! The more the merrier lol

[2:54 PM]
sylvie Okaydokay

[2:54 PM]
agalew "self, body and life" -- I like it

[2:55 PM]
carlton Cool chat

sunettedimensions Thanks all

appreciate it much

agalew it is the redefinition of mind, body and soul

aldin thanks all, byee

sunettedimensions Enjoy the rest of this day, you

[2:56 PM]
we speak again

agalew thanks all, bye

sylvie Thanks byeee

carlton Thanks sunettedimensions all nye

garbrielle thanks all

bye

pvoversc Thanks all and bye.

viktorpersson bye!

[2:57 PM]
sylvia bye

ida bye bye

dan thanks all, bye

new messages
[3:02 PM]
kims Bye all and thanks
Rebecca Dalmas

Re: The Gravity of Consciousness vs the Anchor of Physicality - 30 August 2017

Post by Rebecca Dalmas »

Does it make sense to have words such as ' trust myself , make the leap into grace'? " as a support for a moment?
I'd say you can only see how much sense it makes by testing it out! there's no other way to know how something supports or doesn't if we don't place it into application, into action, so test it out, and if it doesn't make sense because it doesn't support then you can investigate which other points you'd have to work on in order to live such trust as yourself in fact.
deedra

Re: The Gravity of Consciousness vs the Anchor of Physicality - 30 August 2017

Post by deedra »

Cool chat and support thanks everyone!

Return to “Public Chats”