The Honeymoon Phase of Change - 06 September 2017

Marlen

The Honeymoon Phase of Change - 06 September 2017

Postby Marlen » 06 Sep 2017, 22:06

1:59 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: The Honeymoon Phase of Change - we start 5 after the hour

[2:00 PM]
kims Hi all

Interesting topic

carlton Hello

[2:01 PM]
miranda Hi

gian Hello

tormod hi all

aldin Hii

garbrielle haha yes

[2:02 PM]
hi everyone

tormod that honey is tasty

valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[2:03 PM]
Sweet topic tonight :wink:

[2:03 PM]
mikemcd hiya!

[2:07 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: The Honeymoon Phase of Change - We start :)

[2:08 PM]
sunettedimensions This has to do with the pattern of being motivated, tuned-up, fiery, driven - for the first couple days / weeks of starting something...and then after that it dies out

[2:08 PM]
leading to

[2:09 PM]
dropping everything that was initially started, to only restart the same cycle again some time later

kims Yes

anna Who me? No, I’ve never done that… :smile:

miranda Oh yes!

sunettedimensions Over...and over...and over again this same wheel turns inside your mind, energy and life

The HONEYMOON phase in relationships, for example

[2:10 PM]
kims The 'novelty' wears off

[2:10 PM]
sunettedimensions refers to when a couple unite for the first few weeks / months - where there is no WORK to the relationship / themselves, cause the extent of ENERGY involved and being discharged initially spearheads the relationship and the experience in it

[2:11 PM]
kims Yes I am seeing this energy in all that we do when it's new and exciting

sunettedimensions so, in this HONEYMOON PHASE OF CHANGE we are going to focus on the ENERGY dimension, the ROLE ENERGY PLAYS in the creation of this and how to prepare yourself to be able to CONTINUE DOING AND LIVING DESPITE THE ENERGY NOT BEING THERE!!!

but you driving yourself

motivating yourself

kims Cool

sunettedimensions through your MOVEMENT of successes / completions / getting things done

[2:12 PM]
When the ENERGY dies out in relationships, people think the LOVE dies out - when all the while they only depended on the ENERGY and did not in any way actively CREATE the relationship

[2:13 PM]
So, HONEYMOON OF CHANGE

this ends when the initial ENERGY STARTING OFF ends and now needs you to STEP UP and act and live

So, what ways would you all say - could we introduce and test out a solution here???

how can we yes, enjoy the honeymoon phase lol

[2:14 PM]
but use that initial propelling experience of getting off / starting off

to continue with what we intended / set off to do

anna It is the small moments that counts in my experience

[2:15 PM]
sunettedimensions any practical input @anna? Like if you'd look in that real time moment where the energy is gone...

valentin.rozman Use planners to ground the goals that you want to achieve

sunettedimensions how do you REALLY move through that moment? and not just give up?

garbrielle set goals for oneself so there is a focus point of what one is working toward, even writing it down and actively planning and working with the steps to get those goals accomplished

sunettedimensions Let's get more real into the moment

tormod to understand new phases of process is vital..(!) to discover self - like today reading equal money pdf book... blows me away...

sunettedimensions like when and as it happens?

[2:16 PM]
bring it back to the real life moment in that breath where you'ee faced with that choice?

sometimes you can have all the plans and goals you want, what counts...

is that real moment

miranda For me it was making a choice/dedication to act according to what I had promised to do. First to myself

marlen What I tend to do is write out how cool it is to get something done, how beneficial it is for the practicality of completing/getting to do something, how it becomes a point of satisfaction that I many times can 'forget about' when being in that one moment prior to starting to do something or move myself to live that dedication to create something. So, in this sense writing out how 'good' or 'cool' it is to get to do it, so that I then remind myself of having realized 'ah it actually is quite cool, supportive, feels good when getting it done, so I do it' so the writing it out becomes a personal reminder to give that 'push' to get it done

tormod working with what life give me

valentin.rozman Get a 20 minute Power Nap and then all is much better

[2:17 PM]
kims For me there is a satisfaction to sustaining things, I am aware of when I start to feel 'bored' and work with that by reminding myself that boredom is only me trying to convince myself that I need something new for excitement, and that at the end of the day it's just energy, so I breath and write it out and forgive it.

leilazm what helps me when i start something is to clearly define and write down why i am doing it -- then when things are 'tough', to go back over it -- then i usually have a 'yes, right' moment - where in all the energy and chaos I forgot about the 'essential nature of the point, and assist in settling the storm and evaluating my priorities

aldin Sunette, what I found for me is REMEMBERING / REMINDING myself of the initial starting point and motivation/goal/outcoeme I 'envisioned' and looked at. Bringing that 'vision' / starting point - the WHY I started and am doing this - back here for a moment again as a reminder.

kimk The initial 'propelled' experience for me gets me through the clumsy 'how-to' part, so that when it becomes more difficult, at least I know the steps I need to push myself to take. Then, during the difficult part, where it feels like I am moving through mud, I remind myself the real success and satisfaction of having taken a step will come once the step is taken

leilazm haha, same Aldin

[2:18 PM]
anna So this has been a real struggle for me for my entire life and process, to create consistent change and to stick to it. And in this I’ve find two things to be what supports me: 1. to make absolutly clear commitments/decisions. This has taken me time to create/establish because I had NO self-trust. So by trusting myself to decide on little things, I’ve been able to expand. 2. To use that as a point of departure because I now KNOW what it means to make a decision and stick to it. So it is creating a momentum. Then from there, to have/hold that decision firmly within me, like I stand on it/on the ground with/as it. And then to practice in the ‘small moments’. again and again and again and again.

garbrielle yes, having a greater purpose then just my interest, keeping focus on why i am doing what i am doing, keeping active in educating myself and also practicing the points of change i want with the understanding that there is a reason for doing it...could even be for me to be more skilled in something to help out in areas at work or projects i am working on

marlen some other times I do get inspired by what I read/hear others have been able to accomplish in similar or other tasks - because then I remind myself reading/hearing someone else describing how they had to 'let go' of certain fears or limitations or laziness about it and get it done, so taking others as examples that I can remind myself of in order to live for myself what I have come to learn they are able to motivate themselves to do - taking inspiration in others this is

aldin And then continue taking action, reminding the actions taken when the energy was here, and then continue taking that same action in the physical again, just now without the energy.

lol leila :smile:

kims I have found that just being here and focusing in what I am doing now, by grounding myself in the moments by paying attention to my physical actions and what I am doing

valentin.rozman Go into the forest, observe the trees, realise how patient they are standing hundreds of years on the same spot and then you can understand just how lucky you are with all the abilities that human body is offering you to disposal.

[2:19 PM]
kims *focusing on

tormod consider the coleteral... seeing and realizing how I work, how i empower and copy that, knowhow. from learing self to know. writing, reasoning, commiting to consistent application.... to give up the giving up... slow down and see what could be a reward

marlen yeah very much linked to 'having to remind myself' indeed aldin and also bringing through some of the consequences if I don't act out my commitment, so that I can prevent myself from say feeling shitty because of not getting to do what I have committed myself to do, shortcut that consequence and rather get it done, realizing yep takes effort, takes dedication but with consistency it becomes a natural thing to do, and this process is repeated as many times as needed, whenever the 'low' is experienced to get to do something.

anna Another point for me has been to decide/focus on some key points/subjects, and so not divide my attention in all kinds of directions but to become focused, and decide why I am here and what I will focus on, like the more and more specific I’ve become, the more I’ve been able to direct myself in the small moments, to go: “I don’t want to make a vlog now, but I’ve made the commitment so let’s do it”

[2:20 PM]
kims For me there is comfort in stability of having structure

mikemcd for me - it's a point of decision making in the moment in spite of my feelings or emotions...because what happens is that i don't have the kick start motivation...and so i recognize it and move anayways. this morning is a great example. 4th day at new gig at golf course - super early start.....up way late the night before...thoughts of more zzzz's feeling very prominent. Looked at the playouts of different decisions - only one decision i would be satisfied with - get my ass to the golf course

miranda I have found it a very awesome process working from A to Z, even when times get rough. Still making the decision to go on. It is new and refreshing for me to go the whole way

garbrielle haha yes Valentin, trees have a cool presence about them that supports with understanding the gravity of what is here and our capabilities within that, gentle giants as examples actually all of the forest life can be inspiring as such

[2:21 PM]
cool miranda, do you mean like step by step until the project is done?

marlen yeah exactly @mikemcd reminding oneself or 'bringing here' the realization of what would I be most satisfied with in my 'options' to take on in this very moment at the end of my day

aldin Also, when I am not really clear on the WHY I am doing something and WHAT I am doing, really - lol then I find it is much easier, so to speak, to slip into that 'giving up' or 'wanting to give up' once the initial energy or energies of excitement, exhileration and Co. are done with over time. Therefor, also a need to open up and explain or establish for oneself the WHY and WHAT one is really doing. Kind of develop/create that relationship between self and the activity or thing one is doing. Then it's easier to keep at it by using the tool of rememberance/reminders lol

miranda Can relate @aldin

[2:22 PM]
aldin yes marlen, also works well what you mentioned: Reminding myself of the consequences of an action or non-action.

anna Getting small successess and then building from them has really been a key for me. And it reminds me of something Bernard said about how, when something works/is effective/clear, can use that to expand from, use it as an inspiration and a platform. So then for example, if I am emotional, I remind myself of an area of my life where I’m not emotional, and I look at who I am within that, and bring that ‘stance’ here.

marlen and also writing, self forgiving any 'unpleasant' or perceived 'difficult' or 'harshness' related to what one is now deciding to move oneself to do, because otherwise we create a polarity experience of 'agh doing that is not cool, feels bad, takes effort' and associating all of that with 'unpleasant experiences' and deprogram that specifically, so that no matter what we are about to do, we remain stable, consistent, no 'poles' to dance with so to speak

[2:23 PM]
carlton Push more at the point of resistance.

kims Yes I can see how through many relationships how this energy plays out and dissipates through experience so I remind myself to not go there again

marlen for example, one can look at the word 'effort' and any relationship associated to it - any experiences that comes up within oneself in a 'negative realm' to self-forgive as well

sunettedimensions Really awesome practical suggestions here - thoroughly enjoying them, WOW so many avenues for anybody to test out and explore. Primarily, the best practical support will depend on the weakness you expose in the moment of having the choice of seeing it through vs. backing down. Meaning for me - the other method that has worked when my mind / emotions tend to go into "not feeling like this" is to play out the consequences I don't. When my mind plays out the dimension of "it's too difficult / it's going to take too long" I also use what Leila shared regarding reminding myself the why and purpose to take that breath and stand up

So, all in all

aldin sometimes i start something and am super excited and get the shit moving with torpedo speed, punching out one creation of somethign after the other. then over time, like over night the next day i am like "what the fuck am i doing here", "this is useless", "this is a waste of time". Often I find those backchats come from a nature of relating the work or activity to the prospect or potential of making money or building status, where if i doubt i'll make money or get attention, but especially money, from it those little big backchats tend to come in much easier.

[2:24 PM]
talamon For me the key is prioritizing, thus to be able to see all my activities and then decide to put awareness into see, what's the most important and what is the second, third, and usually all other are optional. Then to stick to it, even when I feel bad doing it, that 'bad'-ness might be self-dishonesty - not always, thus here can't apply hard rules, but again - reality awareness.

[2:24 PM]
sunettedimensions there may not be ONE GIVEN solution in those moments for you, for every single moment you are confronted with that emotional energy of giving up. RATHER, assess the problem, the emotion, the thoughts and see what SOLUTION / ACT will help best to move and complete

[2:25 PM]
mikemcd i actually had the same point again in the afternnon - days before i agreed to help my brother with some ladscaping work - doing the hard labor for some $ - time comes around and i am not stoked about it at all. in fact i have thoughts of 'he's probably fine doesnt really need the help...he's got his regular guys. I get a text just before it is time for me to go...my bro is asking me if i am still coming - my mind immediately is like i don't want to at all - I stop i look at the playouts considering myself and my brother - i say yes - i go was some cool points opened up later in the work - will write a blog about it on steemit

marlen yeah being self honest in identifying excuses, reasons and justifications given/brought up to 'not get it done' and say, nope, not going there

anna Another thing I’ve done, is to quickly do an equation for myself: What’s more worth it? This momentary quick satisfaction OR the awesome, thorough feel of self-pride when I’ve actually pulled through.

kims I try to remember who I was before I started process, and the fear of going there again motivates me

[2:26 PM]
marlen also keeping accountability with a second person might be supportive, a friend, partner, family member where you can keep yourself accountable for something, this seems to work for some too

[2:27 PM]
talamon great point, @marlen

mikemcd i have so many examples...experiences with failing...bailing on my self-commitments - i utilize this - my shame to support my change

garbrielle yes Marlen a cross-reference point for self

marlen yeah that's a cool one anna, already equating that apparent 'good' experience about something to equate it with the temporary fix that is not really substantiating our lives

tormod yea... unconditional sharing - that i need

aldin lol sometimes what helps me is a simple kind of inner 'stance' (for lack of a better word) of "Erm, really? Energy/Emotion/Feeling, REALLY?" lol, pointing out the ridiculousness and obviousness of a pattern on repeat mode because I know very well I walked this fucking thing in writing and forgiveness for long and have solutions and recognize the pattern. Kind of like a 'gaming'/'plaing aoround' with oneself and one's mind and whatit bring up. Sometimes this helps me too.

[2:28 PM]
miranda @garbrielle yes, step by step until it is done. Using time effectively

anna It’s actually cool to reflect on now, because I see that I’ve developed a lot of cool strategies, which is only recently really that it’s come through more consistently. I’ve struggled so much with this in the past, so if anyone is out there reading this feeling useless, I want to say: Keep going! Keep being creative and think out of the box on how you can work through what you’re facing! If I can do this, so can you.

mikemcd it's indeed a work in progress :slightly_smiling_face:

marlen a continuous point indeed

garbrielle cool @miranda

[2:29 PM]
aldin lol kim, that to me looks like a practical and constructive use of Fear: Reminding yourself of the shit I was and the ineffective and destructive self and living I was accepting before starting process. Thanks for sharing

mikemcd nice aldin - identifying the ridiculousness has assisted me immensely!

tormod going for the moment is often a cool solution, like to choose to hug a tree today, after bathing in the fjord was just so awsm. going for the seamingly small things that i know is best for all. flexible. always in self honesty

aldin *myself

[2:30 PM]
anna And really, this point with the ‘small moments’ meaning to focus on what’s right here right now, is such an imporant key too. Because it is so easy to become overwhelmed when you starting looking at how you’re gonna solve your whole life/whole process. But “What to do RIGHT NOW?” Is much more tangible. Obviously, but the mind has failsafes to prevent us from seeing that. So being able to pull one’s focus back here, is very supportive.

[2:31 PM]
sunettedimensions How about also trying talking out loud with yourself

tormod though there are some depth that are like "there" dust collecting/ or things moving/inside conversations. stuff that needs worked on.

anna Cause it’s like: Here, there’s always something I can do. But in my virtual imagination of next week, its obviously easy to get lost or want to give up

sunettedimensions when alone

anna Oh yes I do that @sunettedimensions - often!

sunettedimensions lol like VOICE the thoughts and energy for a moment

marlen yeah definitely @sunettedimensions I do that very often, daily rather lol

sunettedimensions throw a tantrum and SEE YOURSELF MANIFEST lol

dan very cool :slightly_smiling_face:

kims As the mind slows in thought and within this the energy becomes more subtle, but it is easy for me to see when it comes up - because there it is so foreign

sunettedimensions then, have a laugh

aldin lol true anna - it's like we want to take on the BIG picture of self and change our entire blueprint of EVERYTHING we have accepted and build into us over years and years, not only this but previous lifetimes - while all the while we, for most part, haven't even LOOKED AT and WORKED THROUGH the 'small' everyday parts/problemes of ourselves that are RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. lol

marlen it's also very fun to do because then it's not all just 'in a silent manner up there' but actually hear oneself speaking that stuff, and sometimes laugh at the stuff

[2:32 PM]
kims Yes I talk out loud lol

sylvia yes sunettedimensions I do that quite often when organizing my work meaning what to do now or next

sunettedimensions and just get out whatever was there, for a forgiveness - move through it and get on

anna And if I am really truckly fucked, like if the whole thing just collapes in my mind, I go for a long walk and talk it all out with myself. Say stuff like: “This fucking shit, I don’t know how stop this fucking shit fuck of a fucking mess!” lol But then slowly bur surely, I come back to my senses.

marlen yeah many times we get so 'hooked' or 'stuck in a moment' and believe we can't get out of it, here's where 'landing' the point through writing, speaking, sharing with another assists tremendously, not to keep it to the 'secret mind' but express it to process it

[2:33 PM]
aldin aah yes the voicing the inner stuff to yourself outloud sunette - cool!

tormod yes... walk and breathe is good medicine

mikemcd these 'small moments' of decision are actually quite HUGE - they are the tuning points in the day - the plays of the day as either highlight of excellence or bloopers and blunders

anna Yes, what I find is that it is a misalignment where, because the mind is basically a tool for virtual projection where we can imagine any time, anywhere, any place, we think we can manifest things/change through the mind, and so in the mind we might be able to imagine cleaning up our entire house, but in reality you have to walk through it literally item by item, which is a totally different process.

mikemcd "turning points" as the wheels of change

kims I also tell myself that it's not who I am anymore - and that snaps me back lol

new messages
[2:34 PM]
mikemcd got to keep the wheels in tune

[2:34 PM]
tormod challenge self on weakness like you said @carlton to push the resistance points... find new ways to work through it - and learn the way to do that

[2:35 PM]
sylvia I mostly don't go into highs when I start something new, I am happy with the choice I made and it is more about the decision and if I can stand by the desicion from the start I mostly pullit through. Which can also mean that something is put on hold for a while, but in the end it will get done, due to that first moment of choice/decision making..

aldin yeah marlen - it's like when we keep it in our minds, in the silent confinements there it's like a vessel that starts building up more and more pressure (the pressure is each thoughts, backchat, emotions, etc. we keep in the mind instead of voicing or directing otherwise) and then the whole tank we shoved all the stuff in is so full it's gonna explode at some point (breakdowns, lashing out, certain destructive actions to self or others etc.)

adam voicing what I am doing now, I find supportive to, like I am stepping through this door, I am leaning on this table, stuff like that brings me back from stuff going on in the mind, I let go of that ride

anna Have you always been like this @sylvia?

[2:36 PM]
sylvia yes Anna

anna Yes I can imagine @sylvia lol - you’re quite a grounded, structured woman. That’s a nice quality to be naturally gifted with!

miranda She is @anna

kims I don't get excited about much either

[2:37 PM]
sylvia I guess yes anna, lol, I do not know it any other way.

mikemcd lol anna - indeed - cool sylvia

marlen yeah I can relate to that Sylvia, though then it means I have to work more whenever I do experience more of a 'low' in relation to not wanting to do it. So not so much go into excitement, but then have a propensity to not live that movement completely

anna haha @sylvia

tormod to remain grounded (negative) after success/complete is important to me. to not go into the high and "celebrity me" from doing a talk to students etc....

anna Yes me too @tormod lol

[2:38 PM]
kims I used to put it in and act excited to make others feel good as I saw it

When really I didn't feel it

sylvia Yes Marlen, there are many other dimensions that can fuck things up, such as I cannot do it, I am not good enough, but also there one can walk through.

kims *put it on

tormod it is far more rewarding that way @anna from substance

[2:39 PM]
anna Agreed @tormod

Really interesting @marlen

marlen yeah sylvia lol pointing more towards the pessimism around it so to me that's more of the point to work with not so much the high of it

sunettedimensions Sorry all, dropped out for a moment

[2:40 PM]
mikemcd isn't excitement quite a natural thing for new participations and engagements....and dare I say even beyonden beyond that?

marlen it's much less than before for sure, but it definitely can come up if I don't act directly on it

tormod i can recomend go through some articles or PDF (reading loud to self) etc of desteni matereale - every now and then - it can motivate, if that is the right word

mikemcd "beyond"

sylvia indeed marlen

tormod eqafe books etc

anna Cool @tormod

sunettedimensions Let's see to test it out within the week all

[2:41 PM]
Always best to start NOW

kims Yes

anna yes haha

aldin yes lol

sunettedimensions meaning - with this chat opening up on this topic, while it's fresh, already start seeing where you can start incorporating this into everyday life moments

kims The power of now lol

sunettedimensions I'd add the power of action nowlol

[2:42 PM]
kims YES!

marlen surely we all got our points coming up within us as we speak lol

lolol good one, power of action now

tormod indeed we do... no one is cool untill all are cool :smile:

[2:43 PM]
sylvia lol

kimk lol @tormod

kims :wink:

valentin.rozman Just do it!

kims :fist::skin-tone-2:bye all

[2:44 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes M lol awesome how when you say it "check now, implement now" your consciousness google search brings up all the pages / moments and information of what can be changed and where

[2:44 PM]
marlen also not to sit on one's laurels if we get any results, and stop moving on it, that will only backfire, so realizing yes it's a constant point to deliberately do until it becomes 'the new you' naturally

[2:45 PM]
sunettedimensions So, it's all about the question, statement - and who you are within it

Yes if anything @marlen

one valueable thing I have learned this life

has to do with when you start something and have an initial goal

how many other paths and avenues can emerge from that

[2:46 PM]
marlen yeah ! I think you brought up that ggoogle point in a video S, in how we believe we 'don't know the point' but we just have to ask ourselves and it's there, we are it, very supportive

sunettedimensions Yes, also asking with the starting point of "I'm finding out now" lol

marlen good reminder, I tend be short-sighted in that sense

mikemcd omg - so many paths

sunettedimensions Not an emotional one, cause that's just going to take you into emotional pages and infi

*info

[2:47 PM]
anna YES @sunettedimensions

marlen note to self: this chat requires a second reading in detail to catch all the hacks shared here

kimk good idea marlen

aldin LOL

garbrielle lol M

anna With the baby, I’ve started ‘troubleshouting’ when I don’t know what’s wrong. So I try all kinds of different solutions to see what works, until I find one.

[2:48 PM]
mikemcd good hack

tormod velly nice

garbrielle yes that google search point within is awesome, ask the question and it is here, quite cool

sylvia yes anna parent science

[2:49 PM]
marlen yeah we def. have to also be aware about the 'advertised results' that entail some kind of energy profit there, but dig further into the 'immediate results' if what comes up immediately is nnot eally 'the point'

garbrielle nice Anna, cool practical word to implement

anna troubleshooting not shouting hahahah

garbrielle 'troubleshooting' as one finds the correct solution

anna I shout: “TROUBBBLLLLE”

marlen lolol

garbrielle or rather one that works best

[2:50 PM]
tormod to keep self in a position and ability of making progress - to be challenged 24/7 in a supportive way

[2:50 PM]
talamon Very relevant points today - as usual - just writing my MC about changing in relation to money and resistances and how to see through a realistic path to start walking what I see as common sense yet always procrastinated, did not ever really committed to do what's obviously waiting for me to live.

[2:51 PM]
anna Yes, seriously if something doesn’t work, try something else. Sometimes one isn’t mature enough for some solution, but can implement something else so long and get the correction moving

[2:51 PM]
mikemcd Money Talamon!

[2:52 PM]
lol

kimk This reminds me of watching Cerise load Chubb into the horse trailer when he was being moved to her new place. At points it seemed like he would NEVER move! But she consistently and patiently tried one thing after another, and did not let up for even a moment. Eventually, a combination of techniques and not giving up got him to walk into the trailer.

marlen yeah it's funny when 'troubleshooting' with people and one can bring up ccertain solution and they go 'oh right had not considered that one!' so, sometimes I assume that was aalready considered, when it is bbest o word it out anyways

and the same happens to me

[2:53 PM]
anna Yes @kimk lol!

kimk It was very cool to see all the things she was coming up with, using creativity, understanding, troubleshooting etc...

marlen great example kimk with horses I def. many times went into 'I can't just make him move, he won't move,' giving up on it

[2:54 PM]
anna For me, bringing our two cats together was actually quite a cool point for me to learn patience and not giving up, even though I was close a couple of times. It took over a year, but now they’re little buddies.

[2:54 PM]
talamon yes, @mikemcd awesome opportunity to self-reflect and grow

[2:55 PM]
mikemcd 100%

kimk Cool @anna , Yes, just when I thought she was going to give up, she would have a moment of laughter and affection with him lol! Very cool to watch and learn from about how to handle things with myself.

valentin.rozman gtg, bye all :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod i was almost kissing a pig today lol and i told the pig and some nearby chickens that we will have equal money... sort of release point

anna The funny thing is, we brought our semi-feral cat Kalle in cause he was making these cute sweet cat sounds and I thought he was calling out for us. Turns out, those are his aggressive sounds…

sunettedimensions Everyone, thank you so much for sharing and walking with

[2:56 PM]
have a good week

anna lol yes that’s what I do with Lora too @kimk

miranda Thanks all, bye

sunettedimensions testing out these methods walked and shared by everyone

See all next week

kimk cool @anna !

marlen bye guys, thanks for sharing !

aldin thanks all, see you !!

tormod bye all

mikemcd 100% - cheers

dan thanks so much for sharing everyone!

sylvia bye

adam bye

[2:57 PM]
garbrielle thanks all for the chat, bye!

deedra

Re: The Honeymoon Phase of Change - 06 September 2017

Postby deedra » 06 Sep 2017, 23:41

Great pointers and tools of support, thank you everyone. Sometimes when I have what seems like a million and one things to do and my mind starts going into thoughts of it's too much, I'm tired, I can do that later or it's not that important... I consider the consequences and imagine if I don't do it while I have the opportunity and something comes up tomorrow, I won't be available to deal with it because I would be doing what I should have done today, tomorrow. This doesn't make sense, so I consider the new opportunities I could miss out on for expansion and start moving myself. What I do, is write down each task one by one and neatly, (I prefer graph paper for some reason) and then I turn on music like, opera or study music and begin working through my list and upon completing each task I start checking off the list one by one. I enjoy writing check marks Lol!. It always makes me laugh at how simple it is to simply do what needs to be done and realize that the exhaustion I experienced before was from thinking about ways not to do it. Lol! At the end of the list I'm satisfied and free to do something I enjoy, like Tai Chi, watch Desteni videos, write, read, play with the dogs whatever it is. It's cool because I don't have the burden anymore of those thoughts that I didn't get this or that done and/or I am not able to fully enjoy myself in the moment without fear of being late or having to rush, running in the background of my mind- so I'm not preoccupied thinking about unfinished business anymore. Being here and moving through my day as the expression of self direction, I am able to ground myself and live here, and interact and become a participate rather than an observer within my environment. Doing this is like a +1 within and as self.

KasperKwan

Postby KasperKwan » 07 Sep 2017, 07:00

What I ended up doing to "get through" the honeymoon phase of change is throw away all the lists and goals. Living the realization that all I can do is in this one moment, and that this here is "all I have" that is real. Going through a life of addiction like mine you realize that being here with reality rocks and addictions are when I am not here. For myself. Moving one iota in reality is a real achievement in the day and age of information age, where in comparison moving loads in illusion, like addiction, amounts to nothing real ever changing. Only the information shifting to please characters in the mind.

That and moving slowly carefully making sure I'm moving myself as the reality of myself changing within AND without. Because the lynchpin of the mind is moving fast and skimming across things, so I immediately cockblock my mind by moving slow. Because nature is that way too, it moves slow, but what it moves, IT MOVES.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 07 Sep 2017, 16:57

Cool points guys, different things work for different people. I agree there Kasper, in terms of actually 'moving' and not just chasing the illusion of how such change is supposed to feel/ be like our minds, but actually DOING it.

Return to “Public Chats”