carlton Hello

[2:04 PM]
tormod :heart_eyes:

[2:05 PM]
gabrielaceves Hi all

[2:06 PM]
anna Hi!

[2:06 PM]
gian Opinions: They start within, they may come from others as their words, but they can only push the button if the button already exist in us. How do we deal/work with a moment where someone says something as an opinions about us, or what we are doing, or going to do, and we just take it all in, as if we have been waiting for that opinion to make something we already had an opinions about real. Lets start with where each one gives an example of where you wanted to do something, take something on, and then someone gave their opinion and you just stopped and didn't go forward with your plan.

[2:07 PM]
kimk Hi Everyone

anna Yes

marjo Hi

[2:08 PM]
joanajesus Nice topic!

leilazm I've often had ideas for projects that when I share them with lots of different people, where even though many are like yes, cool - if one person doesnt like it I may go into total giving up mode

gabrielaceves Most of the times what happened to me is that I was faced with a situation where I already knew that not everyone was going to take me in the best of ways with what I was about to do, and I simply had to trust myself in what I was doing spite of the critics that I already knew that were going to come.

anna I've been wanting to do a private daycare, and everyone I speak to about it says it is a bad idea lol - so I've started doubting myself

gabrielaceves For instance

leilazm or if they say cool but arent as excited as I am

[2:10 PM]
marjo I was very excited about Spurt and everyone in my surrounding said it will be nothing, and they were right lol.

gabrielaceves There was a moment where I knew that the right thing to do was to give to a certain person something that he needed, but everyone wanted me to follow the joke, because they were literally hiding that thing from him, but spite that I knew that I was going to be criticize for giving back what they took from him, I had to step in

joanajesus I had some ideas for career paths and when I asked people that at that time admired I took their opinion as my decision and dismissed those options for myself, not even investigating to find out what I really wanted

gian I had an instance - when I was 12 years old, I told my mother that I will become Jesus, and do what he did, my mother said, that's not possible, you are suppose to pray to Jesus, that blew me away, and I lost that confidence. Before I thought it was totally possible.

anna lol @marjo

[2:11 PM]
gabrielaceves interesting Gian

joekou i usually provide my own opinion about what i do or want to do - where i start to create negative projections and will tend to listen to that even if others tell me otherwise

tormod confronted by agruments in facebook comments ; I made a agreement with myself to comment more/often on facebook shit... and then when people comment back on me on facebook shit, i become numb/insulted and become a "vicctim" of the debate.... failing my mission to comment more active - seeing this point now i will rise again, up on my feet, SF, find comfort and comment more like i promised!

joanajesus @gian you could have married Jo lol joke

anna But something I've also experienced very much is people giving you their unsolicited opinion from the perspective of having a certain idea of what you should be doing which I find really interesting.

[2:12 PM]
viktorpersson I have loads of ideas, mostly, when I have faced the opinions of others, it has been about money making ventures, not working, not possible, not realistic for various reasons, and sometimes I have decided to not follow through because of that

joanajesus interesting how we close our possibilities by limiting us with other people's perceived limitations!

gian OPINIONS

leilazm With myself though I have found that often when I speak or have an idea - my own idea is based on opinion as I havent yet actually walked the point and found out for real

gian in other words, words

[2:13 PM]
viktorpersson Yes, and mostly, people have no clue what they are talking about – and still we take their advice and act according to it

kimk I can't think of a moment where I did not follow through due to other's opinions stopping me, but I do quite well imagining what others might think and stop before they even have a chance to share their opinion! Also, people's opinions have encouraged me to do somthing I might not otherwise have done, so it works both ways

leilazm and so since my idea is still 'in the air' and not grounded, and someone else comes also with their idea/opinion -- its like the whole thing gets shakey

gian yes exactly @vic

tormod opinions that we humans cant create our own weather ... my opinion...

anna Like there's a person in my life who wants me to be a teacher. She reacts when I speak about wanting to do anything besides being a teacher lol. It's like she's decided WHO I am in WHAT I should be doing and won't settle until I do this. It's quite fascinating to see.

valentin.rozman It is happening with me right now where I have been assigned to vectorise a new logo for an organisation and I noticed that some details are unnatural so I suggested to correct it as I thought would be best for the end user. But then another person joined with her idea how the logo should be transformed that would obviously create many reproduction problems because she has no experiences with print. So I wanted to firstly wait for her version to be introduced in order to see if the client will use her design in order for me to avoid to waste time with creating a design that will then not be selected by the client.

gian wow interesting one @anna

[2:14 PM]
viktorpersson Though, cannot blame others, it does indicate a weakness within us when we start to shift and change according to the words of others

[2:15 PM]
gian @valentin.rozman - if you are confident in your design in being best in all parts, then why not create it as an outflow of you as your expression instead of waiting and not doing anything, who knows what can come from that.

[2:16 PM]
valentin.rozman Exactly@gian and I came to the same conclusion while facing this point > http://valentinrozman.blogspot.si/2017/ ... tasks.html
valentinrozman.blogspot.si
Day 160: Worrying during work tasks
Not so long ago I join a international NGO that needed a logo for their new brand. Initially I became part of their internal graphic design ... (12kB)

joanajesus excellent point Anna, I've seen that and I also see how I also tend to define others by a certain skill and then be admired when they change path

anna Yes @gian - I also find it very interesting, and obviously not something I'm going to listen to. But @viktorpersson and I discussed that people tend to specifically react when you speak about going on your own path and create a business for example, and the moment you present it, people immediately go into fear, because to THEM it would be scary/feel dangerous.

kimk Yes @viktorpersson, due to the fact that I have stopped myself from moving/speaking/doing even BEFORE another spoke, just goes to show the opinions was mine in the first place lol!

tormod yea i see that shakyness - @leilazm i have experience some shakes, not long ago, half asleep, like energies within huh....

gian @anna - also jealous

[2:17 PM]
joanajesus yep, @anna @gian

anna Yes @gian - absolutely

kimk Yes, agreed @leilazm, it's like, go forward with confidence and determination, or move forward with uncertaintyl, insecurity and self-questioning

valentin.rozman However @gian I also did check with the client if they would even want to see my version and they confirmed so I will actually express myself and create what I think would be best as from the visual feel perspective and equally from the perspective of later reproduction process.

leilazm yes because within us, we want to explore different paths etc yet within our up bringing, those voices remain of 'dont do that cause you will end up as a fuck up'. And then if we follow the fear and giving up on our passions, then we have to now also justify our decisions in the face of others

[2:18 PM]
viktorpersson jealousy can be covered up in what seems to be friendly and rational advice

leilazm to kind of comfort ourselves of 'no, I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION!!!'

gian Ok, so we all are doing this, thus we are all still prisoners of others, yet only of our own minds - because we are accepting and allowing within us before they even came along. so there is no way to blame or judge, yet there will be resistance all ways to walk a path of change, for ourselves and others.

adam when I was young, the opinions of my mother were to me like formulas of words that I could simulate so as to be like her, be liked by her - so in those cases the subject of the opinion was not relevant in a way, I just absorbed them like ready made parts of me, defining the opinions in the feelings that I got from them

[2:19 PM]
kimk So, even if the other's opinion did not stop you, it can limit the whole process because it was there in you the whole time, not challenged or questioned

anna Yes @adam - that's the core point in all this

gian cool @valentin.rozman

joanajesus yes, whetever the definition of "right" might be @leilazm

gian @adam thats exactly what I did haha

anna I even integrated opinions OTHERS would have ABOUT my mother, because my association with her/subconsciously seeing her as a part of me

[2:20 PM]
joanajesus yes, and about one's partner as well

kimk Yes @joanajesus

gian Ok, so lets play a bit deeper - if each person here can write down just ONE opinion that we fear, the word opinion that we could ever receive from another, what would that be?

[2:21 PM]
word - worst

viktorpersson "He is not reliable/trustworthy"

kimk Essentially "you are not good/smart/capable enough" type thing

[2:22 PM]
tormod like i should have a opinion (opinionated character) about this particular chat/whatever, i did write about the opinionated charakter <- investigate .. i remember that was a facinating discovery for me to see that mind-science within... of how the personality/polarity was granted/given the crown/energy of a opinion.... what a laugh....

aldin "you are a failure"

marjo not good enough

gian The worst opinion I could ever receive would have to come from a person that I admire and have looked up to for many years and see/saw as my teacher in life (Bernard) and where he would tell me to my face that I am useless..

anna "You suck. You're never going to make it. You never were. You've just been fooling yourself. Just accept that you're a loser"

aldin or "you are worthless"

gian add in from who you need to receive this opinion from..

[2:23 PM]
valentin.rozman “You did not do it like I expected you to do!”

aldin bernard, sunette or dimensions

anna Well anyone really.

viktorpersson Okay, from my boss

kimk family or friends, not so much acquiantances or colleagues

Yes, boss

[2:24 PM]
tormod "you are lovely" - i fear to face that stuff...

kimk lol

tormod ha !

viktorpersson lol @tormod

kimk That stuff makes me uncomfortable as well

[2:25 PM]
aldin mhmm sometimes i forget that other ppl go through the same fears and shit as i do / we do and think we are alone in this. so cool this chat came up as a reminder that we really are in the same fucking boat, just with different content making up the shit

anna Lol @tormod! I say that to you all the time don't I?

gian Ok, this is a really cool point, because if we take ourselves to the WORST opinion we can receive from someone that is in our minds like GOD or Authority or the ultimate judgement, then we can find out who are we within it, and also then to already face the worst within us, and so we are ready and realize that the worst isn't actually the worst.

tormod how to live that lol... yea like gentle though @anna :wink:

[2:26 PM]
anna I'll tell you some more then @tormod;-)

kimk Cool @gian

viktorpersson So, you mean, in a sense embracing what we fear

Like being useless

Okay, I am useless, so what?

kimk Can also see who we view as 'authority' when you ask 'who must this opinion come from'

viktorpersson hehe

gian Yes, @viktorpersson and then face it already within and stand, be here - create thy self and thus know they self.

anna Well that this is a secret opinion I have about myself - that's what I'm getting out of this

viktorpersson Reminds me of the series Shameless

kimk And also look at your process and prove it wrong right there @viktorpersson!

aldin now you look at where and how can you make yourself useful lol

viktorpersson He is not ashamed of being without shame

[2:27 PM]
anna Cause otherwise, why would I react to another saying that, and even avoid/react to "smaller" opinions that just maybe could potentially bring up that big bad secret opinion I have about myself

joanajesus mine is also people thinking that I am useless, dumb and a bad person

viktorpersson Yes, though also seeing that useless, for example, it is a word, and if looked at from a practical perspective, and not emotional, it is not bad to be useless - it is what it is

[2:28 PM]
I am useless at being a hammer

Fact

gian so it isnt to become something MORE than the opinion we fear to proof the opinion wrong, it is about the opinion does not matter - as the value of self is LIFE, nothing else. unless we accept and allow the something else

tormod i would have to be sooooo incredibly slow paste... (you are welcome @anna ) to live that honest love...self/all love... but it may be at play though, like it is only me like matti sings.. like it is there - just not obvious..(glam)

gian Yes @anna haha well put

aldin because you USED it LESS (not enough) viktor, lol so what is useless then really

[2:29 PM]
viktorpersson So for example with me, fearing to be called out as unreliable, it shows that I have a issue with that word – where I have given it a meaning that is emotional instead of fact based

Hehe yes, I am used less as a hammer

thankfully

gian yes @viktorpersson - cool point

aldin haha

tormod right on @viktorpersson back to self

[2:30 PM]
gian maybe we should USE LESS we are over consuming ourselves with the mind and this planet

tormod it is just self....

aldin lol gian, yea - use less our minds and more our self-awareness

[2:31 PM]
gian Ok, now lets look at what is the BEST opinion you can receive from someone (and who if there is a specific person) a desire so to say.

[2:31 PM]
viktorpersson 'You are rock solid!' – from boss – hehe

[2:32 PM]
tormod you make a good foundation ! this is proff you do !

gian You are a master at LIFE - from everyone

tormod from anyone

viktorpersson lol

kimk You are perfect in every way

gian anyone and everyone @tormod

anna What I experience with my point is that I can both look at cross-referencing whether I AM in fact delusional within some plans/ideas, but then also BE THE FOOL, embrace that expression of the fool that walks into new ventures open-heartedly and says "for sure, I can make this happen." this has been my guideline throughout my work with the purpose I've given myself, to, even though "it is impossible" - to do it anyways. To not accept that "you can't change that." "well, watch me" and it works. I'm doing it.

[2:33 PM]
gian we need more participant on the next question, where you guys at?

[2:33 PM]
tormod yes ! proving sanity ! yes @anna

[2:34 PM]
marjo You are intelligent, smart, stable, anyone

anna What question @gian? I might've missed it.

kimk The most important people I could hear the opinion from would be bernard/sunette/dimensions\

gian
Gian Robberts
Ok, now lets look at what is the BEST opinion you can receive from someone (and who if there is a specific person) a desire so to say.
Posted in #public-chatsYesterday at 2:31 PM

valentin.rozman “You are divine being with ultimate potentials!”

[2:35 PM]
anna " You are changing the world with your work. It is obvious." - @sunettedimensions

marjo Or you live your potential, suzette/dimensions

tormod perhaps i like to hear from children what support i look for. that i know is more real, or valuable to me

gian OK, so do we live everyday in the desire for the BEST opinion and thus in the fear of the worst one?

[2:36 PM]
viktorpersson Yes, I would say so

gian I do

valentin.rozman Sure

anna Oh yes

marjo yes

tormod i guess

viktorpersson This reliable point is actually one of those points that cause the most conflict within me on a daily basis

kimk yes

gian even when I am not conscious of it, I move as it, my behaviors, my patterns, my habits.

[2:37 PM]
tormod interesting @viktorpersson ... like you expect this or that, comment / what not ?

[2:38 PM]
viktorpersson No, more that much of my experience is made up out of trying to be reliable to others, from a fear starting point

[2:39 PM]
tormod ok.. facinating

[2:39 PM]
gian Problem: ok so lets mention a few points that we see we are daily faced with within living between these two polarities, this can be how we experience ourselves, addictions we create, It can be habits, patterns that we notice everyday controlling us, that keeps getting to us.

[2:40 PM]
kimk Either trying to be the best opinion every day, or avoiding to be the worst - which leads to extreme motivation and then complete deflated-ness

anna Well, I notice that I take it personal if certain people has liked my posts or not liked them - and will accordingly evaluate myself/my sharings.

gian Anything we see of ourselves daily that is between desiring the best opinion and fearing the worst, what do we do to create this best opinion and what do we do to avoid the worst one.

anna Like I use it as 'signs' that it is either good or bad and then make myself feel accordingly

valentin.rozman Exactly @kimk

[2:41 PM]
gian @anna, me to on that one

anna Which means that my inner experience is contingent upon a totally volatile measure, which is another person who happens to be online and see my post or not lol

gian @kimk me too, exactly everyday

joanajesus got to go now guys, thanks for sharing all these points!

gian take care @joanajesus

ida can relate to that @anna

hi guys by the way

[2:42 PM]
anna Hi @ida

kimk hi ida

ida got in a bit late

gian I wake up feeling like I have to be someone else for the day till the night time comes, then I can be myself, but then I cant, I go into the polarity of "good" and end up being"bad" lol

valentin.rozman Better later than never @ida :slightly_smiling_face:

anna Interesting

[2:43 PM]
gian Because it is a polarity design

viktorpersson Yes I can see that with my point as well

anna I'm usually very stressed about getting things done and pushing points, and often end up wasting time instead - which is exactly also that polarity ping pong

ida "but then I cant" what do you mean @gian

viktorpersson No matter how hard I try, I manifest the opposite at some point

anna Like I become so stressed and pressured that I have to take time off lol

[2:44 PM]
gian I will never be good enough, or receive enough BEST opinions, and thus I need to make myself the WORST opinion so that the value of the Best opinion can again rise, and so it goes on - Human currencies

anna Yes

kimk Interesting @gian, I too feel like I must be 'someone else' other than regular me, but I never saw it in those words. It is like trying to become something else, chasing something

anna I read you said: "Human hurricanes" @gian lol

gian Yes @kimk

lol might as well be @anna

[2:46 PM]
kimk So it's like placing the solution everywhere outside of self, because to 'get there' you must be confirmed by something or someone outside of self - and even then, you will question it because it was always your opinion in the first place and so no one can change that but you

viktorpersson And then, because of polarity, we will manifest the negative at some point

anna Yes - which is also the "original sin" hey?

[2:47 PM]
Creating an 'external projection' as a reflection of self and going "That's not me"

[2:47 PM]
gian @ida I drained myself during the day keeping myself at my "best" and then I spend all my energy/currency on that positive bet, and then I am out of energy, and my currency drops, thus the mind and body is now in consequence of my daily participation, and thus I am in a low, which then brings up all kinds of other thoughts, that my daily bet/gamble wasn't enough, because I ended up in negative, not a positive, so i judge myself based on that and beat myself up, and then after I feel shit enough, I can not make up for my shit feeling the next day and so start the whole cycle over again.

[2:48 PM]
adam so in a way, opinions tend to lead into a definition of self as appearance only

gian Yet @ida thus exposes the nature of where I move from all day everyday, which is a negative. as @anna says the original sin/believe

anna I did this where I'd feel super effective during the week taking care of Lora and the house and everything, but when we got to the weekend, I'd immediately 'collapse' both physically and mentally and get very angry and frustrated cause I had built up so much energy during the week.

viktorpersson Cool that you could see that Gian – must make a whole lot of difference to be able to change such a point – instead of doing things from this pressure/fear starting point – it can instead become a self-expression

gian Yes @adam, exactly, as that is one and equal to what opinions are, lol

yoganb The secret to live without being influenced is to stop influencing others.

[2:49 PM]
ida ahh yes @gian I can relate

anna How do you see that @yoganb?

yoganb I just wrote a whole blog on this, which is why I was typing so much. And that phrase is the summary of the lesson.

[2:50 PM]
gian @yoganb there I would look at taking it back to self, focusing on stopping influencing others will lead no where as you don't know and never will know who you are influencing, influencing isn't bad either, thats a judgment, it is a living example of self that is set, self is the focus, we influence ourselves and we only can take self-responsibility

[2:50 PM]
anna I don't see the equation though @yoganb - so that's why I ask. In-flow-and-seeing - I'd say is cool, when it is done directively. So I don't see how it is a problem to influence others. You might even do it without knowing, because that point more belongs with them, whether they are influenced or not.

[2:51 PM]
gian We can walk as examples, yet take a look, the influence is very little within what we do, because each person decides ever single time.

kimk Interesting @yoganb, I remember Sunette once explaining about how, sometimes it is more difficult to do something for self first, like self-acceptance, because you will be the hardest on you, so can practice accepting others first. I have seen this in myself, where I pull back form trying to influence others, it is like a letting go that I can now also give/gift to myself when it comes to these expectations and opinions

viktorpersson Yes – influence is part of the fact that we live in a reality consisting of relationships – it is impossible to not influence

[2:52 PM]
gian Each ones very BREATH influences the air or all life here.

yoganb No one can save anyone, but themselves

anna Either people are our mirrors of self-separation, or they are equal parts of ourselves in individual manifestations. So it can't ever be about others as something separate. It's always self, one way or another.

[2:53 PM]
But then, why is it about stopping influencing others @yoganb?

[2:54 PM]
gian we are one body with many parts, the whole body must be influenced all the time by all parts to be aware, that's on a physical level, then within us we decide each and every moment what we accept and allow, either consciously or unconsciously. it is happening in us.

[2:55 PM]
What did each one take from this chat as a new point of consideration? let us each leave our point for the evening.

anna That's a good question @gian - enjoy your expression in directing the chat

viktorpersson I took the point that I have to look at my issues with being reliable

[2:56 PM]
And that it was a good drill to look at who I am afraid looking at me a certain way, that also says something about me that I want to investigate more

[2:56 PM]
anna Well, that I have to work with my own inner deep fears of failing and of being delusional - and trust myself more, trust what I am doing - but also see where I am delusional lol

[2:57 PM]
ida again, as many times before, 'self trust'

aldin i took with me to work through the dynamic of 'living for receiving / living up to the most desired opinion' and 'fearing to receive the worst case opinion'

kimk For me, it is more about making decisions within myself first, being clear within them, meaning, look at MY opinions about my decisions and make sure they are clear, or do they indicate something I need to consider more.

[2:58 PM]
adam I will take up considering this point as the days come by - I had not noticed how much I am or not caught up in this polarity - and a point I will be looking at is how does my appearance figure in these thoughts

gian The one point that is still here for me from this chat is - we are all actually the same, and I lose sight of that sometimes and thus no one is special, and a lot of opinions I live y as the worst and best is based on believing I am different or special.

kimk Yes, that's a good point I see in myself as well

gian so basically - Relax

[2:59 PM]
valentin.rozman gtg, bye and thanks all :slightly_smiling_face:

gian bye @valentin.rozman

carlton Thanks all bye

yoganb My opinions are invalid too, and so too is everyone's opinions. Can only value someone else's opinion of you, if you value your own opinions.

marjo thanks all bye

gian Ok everyone then that is the chat for the night, thank you for the participation and the GREAT points of sharing, till next time. take care and keep breathing.

[3:00 PM]
viktorpersson Thanks @gian

Nice hosting

adam thanks Gian

aldin thanks all, byeee

kimk awesome chat, thanks all! Bye!

viktorpersson Bye everyone!!