Gripping reactions and getting a Grip on Self - 25 October 2017

Marlen

Gripping reactions and getting a Grip on Self - 25 October 2017

Post by Marlen »

2:06 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Gripping reactions and getting a Grip on Self - WE START (Expanding on 26th Oct 2017 Relationship Success Support EQAFE upload)

[2:07 PM]
sunettedimensions Do take a listen to RSS recordings on EQAFE today and tomorrow for further elaborating on this evening's discussion. Tonight's sharing amongst all dedicated to these recordings

[2:07 PM]
Who can relate to

[2:09 PM]
when a reaction is TRIGGERED in you in a moment with another (remember, reactions are not created by another person) and you can SENSE in a quantum / quick moment how that reaction just GRIPS your intestines and you can't say anything / nor show a reaction due to this happening in a working environment for example / for any other reason...but the reaction is intense in the intestines

[2:10 PM]
dan I can relate.

miranda Yes

carlton Yes

valentin.rozman I guess we all can

leilazm yes

[2:11 PM]
viktorpersson Yes

[2:11 PM]
agalew I am not so much aware of change in my intestines, but I feel a drop in my stomach

[2:12 PM]
garbrielle yes, it gets tight in the stomach and can go into chest

sunettedimensions Alright

So, how would you describe the experience in the stomach / body AND more importantly!!!:

[2:13 PM]
are you INSTANTLY aware of the feel of the energy and the effect on the body?

[2:14 PM]
Like, if someone were to PAUSE TIME the MOMENT you react and quickly ask "are you aware of how this feels and what it's doing to the body?"

viktorpersson fear and yes most of the times I can feel how it effects my bpdy

dan No

[2:15 PM]
leilazm like everything inside me constricts, tightens - I forget to breathe for a moment and as if my heart skips a beat

garbrielle there is definitely an instant recognizing that there has been a change in my body, like i know i am in something now, it creates a sick feeling and i go into hopeless and a victimized state

miranda Cramp, fear, incentives (not sure if the last word is what I mean)

viktorpersson constricts/tightens, that is a better description for me

[2:16 PM]
sunettedimensions Dan, are you never aware of when you react in the moment - there is a part of you that is aware not?

leilazm and like a freezing/petrifying/solidifying and cold movement

sunettedimensions I would like to SHOW everyone, we are in fact QUITE AWARE of that moment AS IT HAPPENS

miranda Yes, can relate garbrielle, as if all 'life' floats away

sunettedimensions we KNOW it, we FEEL it, we can DEFINE it

anna Oh yea for sure

[2:17 PM]
ida yep I relate to Leila and Garbrielle

agalew yes - it is instant - drop, it actually feels like a warm stone or something dropping and within it an emotional reaction, and then feel how I change/shift in my mind, my mood etc

sunettedimensions we are "awake and aware" inside of us, it just feels like we aren't cause we're so used to BECOMING the reactions immediately after instead of BECOMING CHANGE - what does this mean?

dan Hmm

[2:18 PM]
sunettedimensions What do you usually do after the reaction? - after that moment of intense gripping reaction?

Do you stay in the reaction for some time?

Allow the thoughts to come

miranda yes

sunettedimensions the inner dialogue to take over

the experience to consume?

@dan slow it down for yourself

[2:19 PM]
you can go to a memory and see that you know when you react, even if sometimes, cause you do when you react remind yourself to breathe, forgive and slow down for example

dan

so, @dan - just talking about that moment

[2:20 PM]
where you KNOW and are AWARE of the reaction - not realizing

we are in fact ALWAYS aware

not just sometimes

viktorpersson breath and try to relax - if there is time for I apply self-forgiveness. If I already see a solution I test it out and see if I am able to push through the discomfort

agalew I will have a next moment of fighting it, like trying to shake it off, get rid of it

miranda I ask myself the question - how does this happen? looking for a way out of the chaos of thoughts and feelings, trying to explain it

sunettedimensions it's just depending on the programming / reaction we face @dan a bit more challenging to direct the reactions

[2:21 PM]
dan Ok, I see how with slowing down, I can ask questions and introspect into awareness

[2:21 PM]
leilazm for me it depends, sometimes I will be like okay - I see whats happening here, direct the situation as best as I can and then later I retrace what happened, see what correction needs to take place -- when it really catches me off guard or a point I havent much worked with, I will also note it like ok, theres something here I need to work with, but where the surprise and overhwelmingness and not fully udnerstanding the point it will seep through in my behaviour in being short in my communication as well as being short in my body language

[2:22 PM]
sunettedimensions Alright, though - SOMETIMES, as Leila shares

[2:23 PM]
no matter WHAT WE TRY INSIDE to move through the experiences to remain as clear, calm and stable in our voice as possible and our behaviour

the reactions still seep through

agalew 'being short' - I relate to this as well Leila

sunettedimensions We'd like to show everyone a quantum hack

[2:24 PM]
though

viktorpersson nice

sunettedimensions you the CATCH it

you gotta CATCH the reaction in THAT MOMENT it GRIPS you

anna I remember in the past I'd wonder: "What the hell is this extreme pit/knot in my stomach" Sometimes it would go on for days.

[2:25 PM]
garbrielle cool i am working with this exact point at work, so great timing

sunettedimensions where it's like you take a QUICK DEEP BREATH IN when it feel it, like you BREATHE IN the reaction

*when you feel it

the thoughts and backchats may still come - cause the reaction was triggered

[2:26 PM]
but with already starting to breathe, you will find it much easier to maintain a directive principle in your mind where you are more in control of realizing this is a program, that activated

and will need to when you have time sit down and jot down the specific points that opened up in you

You'll find it much easier to relax the body and yourself

[2:27 PM]
and maintain a stability

anna Thank sweet baby Jesus that I've finally started learning this.

dan Is this quantum catching relate to the "infinite moment" at the top of an in-breath? @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions NEXT QUANTUM HACK MOMENT if you MISS that moment

@dan no - it's a self directed moment

where you gotta catch a moment of a program triggering AS IT STARTS

[2:28 PM]
So, if you miss the reaction moment -

leilazm its a decision you make

dan Breathe, slow, catch, decide, walk process.

sunettedimensions if you miss the reaction moment and find the thoughts are running and the backchats are coming and they start becoming spiteful and nasty...

who can relate to this?

leilazm where the reaction comes up and then you have a moment to decide - ok who am I going to be in relation to this

garbrielle yes me

[2:29 PM]
sunettedimensions when you in a quick moment think another is the cause for you reacting, the first thoughts / backchats coming up are the blameful ones

miranda Yes

dan Yes

valentin.rozman I like that hack!

agalew I have a suppression program running, and this is a challenge to stop to 'blinde' myself

[2:30 PM]
sunettedimensions So, when you notice the thoughts and backchats running (meanwhile you having to try and keep a straight face and remain professional)

[2:30 PM]
as the reactions come up

[2:31 PM]
you first try breathing / forgiving, reminding yourself to slow down and it still doesn't work - THEN

you use DISTRACTION

here comes the DECISION and MOVEMENT that has to happen with an equal force as like a deep sudden in-breath

where you have to be so fuckin'assertive with yourself inside yourself and say:

[2:32 PM]
RIGHT, MOVING OUT OF THIS STATE NOW!!! and focusing on what I need to do RIGHT HERE infront of me

anna lol same approach as with children in fact.

sunettedimensions Then you focus on the person, the thing you were talking about, the project, whatever was right in front of you

you GOT TO REALISE

anna IT WORKS.

sunettedimensions the LONGER YOU STAY and TRY AND SORT OUT the reaction

valentin.rozman Refocusing in fact

sunettedimensions the MORE PROBLEMATIC it will become IN THE MOMENT

dan Release with out breath?

[2:33 PM]
sunettedimensions @valentin.rozman is a distraction cause it will still be experienced in the background - the reaction

[2:34 PM]
so got to distract yourself within

until you can properly direct

@dan think you may have missed us somewhere - not following you, suggest rereading slowly again and also listen to the recordings

[2:35 PM]
valentin.rozman Ok

dan Ok, yes, I got off track at distraction, not seeing it as a tool

And will do.

anna It's working WITH the mind instead of against it @dan

The same works wonders with kids.

[2:36 PM]
sunettedimensions So, as we shared: sometimes we spend TOO LONG in a moment tryong to direct and sort something out there and then, and it creates more problems in the mind and builds more reactions

this will only be with specific programs and reactions triggering though

then, you do need to NOTICE this and realise: okay, need to decide here and move myself to get out of this for a moment

viktorpersson I have applied this at work – when in a important meeting and I have to be focused – then a reaction comes up that wants my attention – and in such moments I have made a decision to put my attention back on what I was doing

[2:37 PM]
sunettedimensions essentially you need to snap yourself out of the state for a moment

garbrielle thats cool to know, the longer one ponders it it will get bigger, it seems like it's better to sit in it and figure it out, but in the moment it's best to get up and be physical....make sense

viktorpersson It does help a lot – and afterwards it is easier to sort out the reaction – does not have to look at it then and there

sunettedimensions best way is to distract by moving to the physical, to here, to the present

yes @viktorpersson

then, to ensure when you have a moment

anna I can so much relate to this @sunettedimensions - and while it may work for some people to "talk" in such moments, for me, the quickest way is to MOVE out of the reaction and THEN I can talk.

sunettedimensions return to it and DIRECT - will be much more effective

[2:38 PM]
So, a new challenge for all

the QUICK IN BREATH the moment you notice the reaction and feel it physically

REMEMBER NEITHER HACK will REMOVE THE REACTION / PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

[2:39 PM]
it will just MOVE IT TO THE BACKGROUND within yourself where it's not dominating

so that you can maintain a stability and directive principle within you in the meantime and continue with the present

to return to the point later to direct whatever opened up in you

make sense?

anna VERY IMPORTANT: "it will just MOVE IT TO THE BACKGROUND within yourself where it's not dominating"

viktorpersson yes

miranda Yes

ida yes

[2:40 PM]
agalew yes

dan Cool

leilazm cool

miranda This hack is very welcome

[2:42 PM]
sunettedimensions What else can anyone see / share

garbrielle yes

sunettedimensions or give perspective on for our readers

when it comes to the moments of being aware of reactions and change?

[2:44 PM]
valentin.rozman It in such cases also cool to use methods like tapping with fingers on certain points of your face or something like that?

anna For me it helps to have some staple "common sense points" like "Oh i'm in blame, then I know it's about myself" or "oops, now think she's a bitch. Well that's jealousy." So basically to have the 'theory' in place and understanding how the patterns work - as a way to hack myself basically in that moment. EVEN Though I still feel the experience. It doesn't become WORSE, because I know it isn't valid.

sunettedimensions @valentin.rozman these moments happen fast and here you have to move within

so, @valentin.rozman no

mostly also looking at professional moments like meetings etc

[2:45 PM]
so, all you have is: BREATH and a DECISION as tools

which is all you need

valentin.rozman I understand

leilazm I've found that this movement inside myself became easier as I learnt to go easy on the self judgment -- and in essence in being diligent walking my points, so that there's a certain level of self-trust in knowing that I can get to the bottom of it -- even if I cant in that very moment, I will get it. Where the more my relationship with myself changed , in terms of understanding, patience -- this movement kind of naturally starts happening as an outflow of that

sunettedimensions when it comes to the context @valentin.rozman of what we are talking here

[2:46 PM]
Ahhh well said @leilazm

anna Yes, that's also what I was looking at @leilazm - being able to not judge myself or go like "Ohhhh noooo. I'm so bad"

leilazm where you dont even realise how many more doors of opportunity and support you create for yourself in just doing the basics

dan Earlier in the chat you were saying that we're always aware, and it's just the familiarity of the reactions, is why we still participate.. this relationship of familiarity to my reactions, is almost an affinity, where I see that I'm not using the familiarness to recognize and stop, but rather, I'm seemingly protecting my familiar programming, believing it serves or protects me (fear)

garbrielle i haven't had that in breath quick point going on, i have been more seeing the reaction, and moving into in myself being stable, like talking to myself to become stable, remembering to live words i have put in place, so that'll be a cool point to practice - the quick in breath and move into something physical to break the automation i have kind of got use to in that moment that is not always successful

sunettedimensions Yes @anna like you stunted it in its tracks by calling it out for what it is - nice

[2:48 PM]
Interesting @dan - so, therefore, we'd need to create a new familiar we return to instead, we trust in instead - ourselves in the redefining of moment, from instead of going into reaction - stand by the change

leilazm yes lol real time applying those MC BMCCS hehe

makes it easier as well to later work with the point

sunettedimensions Cool @garbrielle

[2:49 PM]
All, thanks so much for sharing and being here!

new messages
being a part of this support for ourselves, one another and everyone else!

dan Thanks everyone!

sunettedimensions Take a listen to the recordings as they will supplement this chat well!

garbrielle thanks all, great support

sunettedimensions Speak again soon!!!

[2:50 PM]
miranda Thanks @sunettedimensions awesome support as always

[2:50 PM]
Bye

Return to “Public Chats”