Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - 01 November 2017

Marlen

Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - 01 November 2017

Post by Marlen »

12:51 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - discussing practical application in Waking up from a Living Nightmare Reptilian EQAFE recordings - we start 5 after the hour with Anu

Waking Up from a Living Nightmare - Reptilians - Part 578

Waking Up from a Living Nightmare Practical Steps - Reptilians - Part 579

[1:04 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:05 PM]
tormod hey !

carlton Hello

sunettedimensions Good evening all

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - discussing practical application in Waking up from a Living Nightmare Reptilian EQAFE recordings - WE BEGIN with Anu taking lead through the Portal

[1:06 PM]
valentin.rozman In Europe we moved clock one hour back two days ago so some might miss this chat due to not yet aligned calendars.

[1:06 PM]
sunettedimensions Thank you @valentin.rozman

[1:07 PM]
kimk Hi erveryone

[1:07 PM]
gian Hello

[1:09 PM]
sunettedimensions Alright, so - for those who are here, let's have a look at the moment of application, the moment of awareness of an emotional energy moving and the thoughts rising up into your conscious mind, the energy sensation moving through the body and you about to speak...who has approached this application suggested in the recording of taking that DEEP IN-BREATH in that very moment the mind pattern triggers?

[1:11 PM]
tormod I pause myself - and halt my speach... a deep breathe might assist it - to guard my words

[1:11 PM]
kimk Yes - feels like I am depriving myself of something, but at the same time, in this moment it is easiest to stop and re-direct, rather than waiting even just a little bit

[1:12 PM]
kims Hi I'm here

talamon I have applied it but not yet consistently - sometimes still takes moments before realizing the patters 'velocity'

tormod it could seem like a limmitaion - though when followed up and realized, it is really about being self honest

sunettedimensions Sunette has been practicing it and has found sometimes she can even do a GENTLE in-breath - the energy activates inside of her and can sense the thoughts coming, together with her body about to respond in the reaction and can be hectic in the moment, yet a GENTLE in breath supported her to slow down and move effectively inside of her to set aside the reaction for a moment and get on with the person / point at hand. Then returned to the reaction at a later stage

[1:13 PM]
kims Yes sometimes the patterns are so learned and conditioned I struggle to stop the words - and after berate myself because I knew what I was doing

sunettedimensions How do you mean @talamon?

valentin.rozman I am reminding myself to breath deeply at every such occasion however I am not sure how many of such moments have been missed.

garbrielle I have, I have found this application works when i am stable within myself meaning I have been applying myself and have had success, when i am in an emotional reaction, i have found i allow the energy more readily, so it's has not been a consistent thing....i found remembering the consequence in the moment was helpful to release the energy, i haven't yet been satisfied with the in breath point

[1:14 PM]
kims Yes I can relate to this @sunettedimensions

talamon @sunettedimensions it's like I still allow sometimes the pattern to 'manifest' before realizing - oh, this again, then saying No and re-align with Principle and stop

sunettedimensions @kimk very important words there indeed - realizing finally it may SEEM difficult to stop, breathe and direct yourself back to your baseline expression for a moment; YET consequence of accepting and allowing the moment to play out will indeed be more strenuous to have to walk through the entire consequence of acting out / living out the pattern

[1:15 PM]
fred I would like to ask: When we deep-breath, do we Hold for Infinity moment? Or Do we just breathe In-Out-In-Out? Thanks!

[1:15 PM]
sunettedimensions So, with having listened to the recording I walked together with this Life Hack - coming out of a possession over time, realizing you are IN a possession but in the process of living it out

[1:16 PM]
fred The infinity moment question is for @sunettedimensions

talamon It's actually revealing now more directly and today I even could see a moment of blame, so that pattern had to unfold, so I can deal with it and forgive myself, so next time this is also embrace and can be prevented

adam I have found that the word Breath supportive too in these moments, sort of going into the physical of breath

sunettedimensions who can relate to the above experience and also the scenario discussed in the recordings?

[1:17 PM]
That's a good reference as an INNER ANCHOR word in the moment @adam - Ive also utilized this method of speaking a word then doing it. Called it my inner anchor word

[1:17 PM]
@fred have to assess for yourself in the moment - sometimes you will know to do just an in and out breath, other times you'd appreciate just a moment's pause to slow down and settle down

[1:18 PM]
kims Ah not listened to interview yet

fred I c! Thank you Anu/@sunettedimensions!!

dan After speaking in conflict recently, I very quickly afterwards took the time to look at myself and decided that I made a mistake and it's not worth continuing in this energy toward another, and refocused myself to express a solution

[1:19 PM]
tormod could this be like to guard ones mouth/mind ? @sunettedimensions to use then also breathe as a tool to direct self ?

[1:19 PM]
ida hi all

[1:20 PM]
antoaneta36 I have not heard the recording yet, however in the past I’ve noticed that I would move my feelings into suppression thinking that I’ve reached a stability with my breathing regarding what I’m experiencing.

sunettedimensions Would suggest everyone take a listen to the recordings as this may be happening to you / could be - more and more sharings of individuals in the past few months of this happening where they KNOW they are in a state / dominant emotional experience and reaction where they are shifting / emotional more / reactive / short tempered in random moments and only to realise over weeks what the real point of it all was. Even though they tried during to the possession to get to the point and change, there were many layers to walk through to get to the final source of the possession. So this is the overall experience "knowing you are in a mind state, but at the same time knowing you have to live it out until it's done

talamon cool, Adam, I also tell myself and thus direct myself to do: breathe! and at moments of tension I see, I kind of 'blow' the outbreath slowly and that assists to remain present while dealing with difficult action

sunettedimensions Nice @dan glad to hear

[1:21 PM]
Alright, so - in context to the recordings

valentin.rozman I have listened to all the recordings except the 3 last ones.

sunettedimensions they also share why and how it is that these / such "living nightmare"possession will become more frequent and how to deal with them

tormod yes this is about common sense in walking process - kind of hard to grasp that I would say - thanks !

[1:22 PM]
garbrielle is this all the sudden Anu/@sunettedimensions cause i have noticed energy is more intense as of late?

[1:23 PM]
talamon I see that within the practical application's points, what I should not accept but I did and thus allowed to accumulate - I found several points, and I have tried something to deal with it, but did not work out, so then I went back to suppression - thus accumulating towards manifesting the nightmare

[1:23 PM]
sunettedimensions reason why I wanted to bring up the recordings together with the quantum possession prevention life hack, is that this response-ability of self in living application in everyday life will PREVENT your burdensome / challenging / difficult experience during a possession period / time where you are living out a mind pattern over time. SO, even though it will / may happen (the possession), becoming more assertive and directive in your everyday life momentary applications will make it less emotional and more clear in terms of what mind pattern you are facing and can support with moving through it faster

[1:24 PM]
ida cool

sunettedimensions @garbrielle no, been crossrefernencing this the past 4 months, yet in the last month had more and more sharing of such experiences

tormod within bringing points back at self - like energies that i would "see" out there - this program of a nightmare have been lurking as the points from what i bring home/to self is not clear until after some time - consequence

[1:25 PM]
kims Yes I have experienced myself in s similar way to Dan - I got angry very quickly after someone swore at me and I swore out loud back at them. and immediately after I took a long breath and did some quick forgiveness and reminded myself that this is not conducive to who I am going to be, and how being this way is just counter productive and the route of all evil.

[1:25 PM]
garbrielle ok interesting thanks

[1:26 PM]
talamon So I see now - I have tried to solve a point what I should not accept as it played out, but actually gave up and justified with -'well, I tried to solve, could not!' - just didnt realize that I will face the consequence as I allowed emotion reaction, which I suppressed - very cool to see this through

kimk Is this necessarily with another person @sunettedimensions, or can this also happen alone?

sunettedimensions So, if everyone would take a listen to the recordings and apply this breath / moment of self anchoring where you DECIDE to not LIVE OUT the pattern but remain stable and know you will get to whatever emerged when you have a moment with yourself - will make for a more solid self within and without

marlen What I found most supportive is to not speak in the moment of such overwhelming experience, and go back to the 'drawing board' to understand my experience, but fortunately did have the moment to look at it within myself, so it wasn't so much a situation that happened over a long period of time, but quite instantaneously, which I then opened up in writing/SF afterwards, and in the moment simply directed myself to focus on other things I had to do, not to continue 'in it'

dan kims yes, and now I really want to "close the gap" because communication is irreversible, and speaking in energy certainly can resonate intensely in relationships

sunettedimensions which are you referring to @kimk

[1:27 PM]
kimk the living nightmare

sunettedimensions Nice @marlen

talamon yes @marlen

tormod ok sort of to "stack it" for the moment time being... interesting

garbrielle cool Marlen, i also found that very supportive, even if the urge to speak back is there, it's like a point of a wall inside me to hold myself back and not speak, most always i regret it when i do and then can figure it out when i have a moment alone

[1:28 PM]
kims Yes Dan, i didn't know this person and it is really unlike me to show anger to a stranger, it just came out of my mouth and I surprised myself, so had to get a handle on it

[1:29 PM]
sunettedimensions @kimk it's a constant possession - so, either someone triggered it or you yourself. It's like being in a constant state of anxiety and feeling it SO OBVIOUSLY, you SEE it affecting your temper, mood, decisions and what it's doing to you, you do your best and utmost to do what you can to get out of it and moving but nothing budges - this while you deal with everything else in your mind and everyday life. It's like the constant background noise that's suddenly there more than ever before. This is the living nightmare. This is manifested consequences being alked with awareness

So, one can essentially say that manifested consequence for all in this world will no more be just a unconscious abstract playout of consequence

you created

You will KNOW and moments will come up within you of being aware of how you created it

why you're in it

and what's it's doing to you and / or others

marlen yeah I saw no point in making it 'a point' considering there were obvious reactions that I had to sort out within myself first, then I realized the point and saw that it was all in my head essentially, so it was easy to let go and test out the application in being able to face the situation completely different next time, which was a cool cross reference of having 'walked through' the initial 'cumbersome' reaction

[1:30 PM]
kims I am seeing more are more how we are all showing the truth of who we are and have been

*more and more

sunettedimensions UNTIL it all sinks in and settles in properly enough where you duly learned your own lesson by the hand of your own consequence to not do it again

lol yes @marlen quite the moment that öh my god it was all in my head" reality check

[1:31 PM]
garbrielle ok - just as an fyi @sunettedimensions that did not come through clear in the interview, that point about it being a background possession that is always there, i can relate now very easily with a point but couldn't at the time i was listening

marlen one thing though is I dislike having something just 'be overwhelming me' for too long, can't stand that, so took the time to write it out and ground it until I was clear, otherwise I would not have been able to 'function' properly as I usually do lol

sunettedimensions Oh okay thanks @garbrielle will expand on it

garbrielle ok thanks

dan oo marlen cool point, i have too much tolerance for this

[1:32 PM]
marlen yep, it's a nice reality check for sure and see how much one can 'see' through the I-ego of the mind, instead of focusing on reality, lots of assumptions and judgments and fears to walk through in order to next time approach the situation for the physicality it is

tormod the cinder in the dark can be unbearable

adam Thanks Anu since the recordings I have been opening up addiction to self judgement and seeing how it comes with my referal in my mind to my constructs - like in that reaction to something - where I could breathe instead

garbrielle yes cool point marlne

Marlen

sunettedimensions @marlen that would mea you have already got a baseline self stability in you you honour more than accepting and allowing a possession - see that's the shift and movement we need inside self, to know YOU as the best of you will not be able to FUNCTION properly and effectively if you go into the pattrern completely

dan really cool

[1:33 PM]
marlen such kind of energies feel almost paralyzing, even more so when it comes in 'unexpected situations' so, it definitely becomes like this thing that one has to process out or else it would seem like having dirty pants and not washing them lol

garbrielle lol

yes

sunettedimensions @garbrielle can you please email through the point that opened up above, will see to direct it within the coming week

garbrielle sure will do @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions Awesome @adam thanks for the share

kimk It kind of reminded me of OCD and how that feels - the living nightmare @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions Thanks @garbrielle

marlen yeah it was a movement to not 'externalize' it and make it a big deal but realize ok this is a possession yep, ok time to sort it out asap! definitely, literally feels like having shit in your pants and not going to wipe it haha

[1:34 PM]
dan haha, nice description of your experience marlen

tormod like seeing yep there is anxiety... I recon it - and will deal with it later --- which becomes unbearable.

sunettedimensions @kimk yes

[1:35 PM]
marlen yeah that ickiness of heaviness and paralyzing energy, man, not cool - so that's a basic reference of... do I accept and allow to continue with this or do I decide to sort it out right now - or as possible as one can have that self-time for it

tormod this is like a decision to be in the pain or not

marlen yeah the 'dealing with later' only compounds the shit, so not necessary really when one knows 'it's there' gotta clean up our act so to speak

[1:37 PM]
talamon Interesting analogy, @marlen - well describing - by looking at my origin justifying point for the anxiety/worry to accept was 'this relationship is so important, valuable for me, thus should not lose it as I put all I can into it to keep/nurture/grow' - and voila' - separation and fear

[1:37 PM]
sunettedimensions lol @marlen

[1:38 PM]
marlen yep what emerges are justifications, surely, but then that's where you assess, what am I using these justifications for? are they fueling more my possession/emotion atm? and if so what do we know.. yep we are listening to our mind, trusting our mind instead of doing what we know we have to do to get back to that basic physical stability of 'having sorted oneself out/through' so to speak

[1:39 PM]
garbrielle yes Marlen 100%

[1:39 PM]
sunettedimensions Alright, all - look know it's not going to be easy initially, it is HARD and DIFFICULT and initially shitty in all ways to START something NEW and DIFFERENT even though you know it's going to be good for you. LIke sometimes tasting the homeopathic remedies, not acquainted with reality taste buds (conditioned primarily to taste by global consciousness) BUT supports in a given moment for example. So, even though the experience of the breath and change in the moment and PUSHING yourself to become more ASSERTIVE may not taste / EXPERIENCE as good - you KNOW it will be the best

[1:40 PM]
talamon it's like trying to cheat reality with energetic experience stimulation - like - hey reality, if you do not bend to my will, I create my own version for myself

[1:41 PM]
sunettedimensions I am sure many can remember an instance in your life where you DID NOT WANT TO START with something cause it was uncomfortable, challenging, pushing you in all directions, getting your out of comfort zones - BUT was the best thing you did for you / your body

fred Hi Anu/@sunettedimensions, I have real case study to present that might worth reference. I live in a low income district apartment in Hong Kong my neighbor up stair is an rude, aggressive, paranoid family and throw their tantrum on me/us through throwing sticks/objects/deliberate retaliate on us. I hv been working very hard for several years now, trying to breath, consider them as another me but the point is whether I blame them or not, whether I do nothing or not, they won't change at all, and I feel very annoyed/nervous/sometimes angry with these sound attacks. Actually no matter where I go, I always hv a lot of bad/selfish neighbors in my environment. In situation like this, do I just breath , settle my emotions and let these neighbors continue? Because for sure they won't change in the near future. Thank you very much for reading this everyone/Anu!!

sunettedimensions Oh yes @talamon you said it well

kimk yes

[1:42 PM]
marlen yeah like that interview about exercise from Bruce Lee, can definitely relate to that, how we forget how supportive it is when we resist doing exercise for example

[1:42 PM]
sunettedimensions Copied the question @fred sure many people face the above reality, so will look into doing a recording in QS on it

[1:43 PM]
Have a look all whether you can MOTIVATE YOURSELF in this real time application with REMINDING yourself of how it MAY SEEM difficult now, but move through the resistances to breakthrough and DISCOVER what may unearth as yourself by NOT LIVING THE MIND but REDEFINING YOURSELF

Would like to Friday come through again continuing this discussion

would appreciate everyone taking a listen to the recordings

[1:44 PM]
fred Thank you so much Anu/@sunettedimensions!! Because the point is yes, stabilize our emotions/energy first but the earth reality does not/will not change just because we work hard/have successfully change/direct our actions

dan cool

sunettedimensions Let's see what ways / methods we can motivate and support ourselves to stand through the resistance of real time change

what changes of ourselves and moments when we give ourselves a little push

marlen yep sounds good

[1:45 PM]
fred Really Appreciate for your assistance!! Anu/@sunettedimensions!!

new messages
[1:45 PM]
tormod the little subtle moments - right on !

1:46 PM]
kims Will listen to interview for Friday thanks guys

new messages
[1:47 PM]
ida yes cool

1:47 PM]
sunettedimensions Would be great to discuss the various way we approach the real time moment, ourselves, change

new messages
[1:47 PM]
kimk Yes _ I will have a re-listen as it never ceases to amaze me how many details I forget from the recordings

[1:48 PM]
ida i should do the same

sunettedimensions remember, the INSPIRATION here is for yourself and others: challenge myself a lil more a couple days and see what opens up that I can share with others

tormod i need to listen again to

lysander For me, 'difficulty' is not an issue of concern so to speak - it's about the RESULTS that are the prime, only and singular importance. Not saying that I never fall - of course I do - but the fact and realizing that there's ultimately no way out of it, that I either walk it now or later, presents me with the immediacy of walking through it. I mean, for how long do I want to live my own shit? As short as possible please. :wink:

1:50 PM]
sunettedimensions Well stated @lysander - agreed 100% and that's a good reference to use as well. The RESULT, the consequence / creation you will create in a moment and what it reflects

[1:50 PM]
is all up to what you decide in that quantum moments

Also, Victoria did another Life Review recording this day

OPening up particular dimensions of human nature and what she noticed in herself held her back deliberately from changing in real time moments during her Life Review process

[1:51 PM]
kimk cool!

1:51 PM]
sunettedimensions May also serve as a support along with everything we discussed tonight

Good evening all

May you have a good morning, afternoon, evening and YOU until we speak again

1:52 PM]
lysander Thank you, you too and everybody else

[1:52 PM]
sunettedimensions Bye!

kimk thanks all!

fred I found blaming others is really a non constructive/not taking self-responsibilities/yet I still do it/response sometimes in reality applications

new messages
ida thanks all

bye bye!

sunettedimensions That is a tough one @fred so -

[1:53 PM]
practice what we discussed in this chat until Friday and share with what you find when it comes to the pattern of blaming and doing your utmost to correct it in the moment

will be a cool share

Bye all!

carlton Bye

Return to “Public Chats”