Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - Continuing! - 03 November 2017

Marlen

Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - Continuing! - 03 November 2017

Post by Marlen »

12:39 PM]
marlen set the channel topic: Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - Continuing! Discussing practical application in Waking up from a Living Nightmare Reptilian EQAFE recordings - We start 5 after the hour

Inteviews referenced

Waking Up from a Living Nightmare - Reptilians - Part 578

Waking Up from a Living Nightmare Practical Steps - Reptilians - Part 579

And the Halloween ones at Eqafe

https://eqafe.com/p/interview-request-h ... elebration

https://eqafe.com/p/interview-request-h ... d-judgment

[1:03 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:03 PM]
carlton Hello

[1:04 PM]
kims Hi all

[1:04 PM]
randy Hey, everyone

[1:05 PM]
marlen hey guys! Sunette can't be on today to continue with wednesday's chat because she's down with the flu, so! we can continue with the points last shared

marlen set the channel topic: Life Hacks - Quantum Possession Prevention - Continuing! Discussing practical application in Waking up from a Living Nightmare Reptilian EQAFE recordings - Let's start!

marlen So a recap on the last point:

"Let's see what ways / methods we can motivate and support ourselves to stand through the resistance of real time change, what changes of ourselves and moments when we give ourselves a little push
Would be great to discuss the various way we approach the real time moment, ourselves, change
remember, the INSPIRATION here is for yourself and others: challenge myself a lil more a couple days and see what opens up that I can share with others"

valentin.rozman @marlen so Sunette is upgrading, cool :wink:

[1:06 PM]
marlen so! Let's share more after listening to the recordings and looking at any moments/situations where it was initially tough/challenging/difficult to get to a point of moving oneself through it - in context of the living nightmare discussions - go for it

[1:07 PM]
garbrielle Sorry to hear that about Sunette, bummer

alyson Hi

garbrielle hi all

[1:08 PM]
anna Hi @garbrielle and hi @alyson

[1:08 PM]
alyson Hi Anna, enjoying the sharing of you and Lora :grinning:

[1:09 PM]
tormod in moments when facing emotions/my nightmare, i slow myself down as much as i can - or stop/freze completely and i breathe and say a sf within, or out load if possible, and change/move within, and live a word of sopport - double check and repeat and breathe

[1:09 PM]
anna Thank you @alyson! It's been quite.a learning process of sharing and expressing myself and Lora.

[1:10 PM]
marlen cool Tormod, so can you recall about that decision you made to 'move in the moment' instead of leaving it for later and how you got yourself to decide to move 'in the moment'?

[1:10 PM]
anna Point number one for me has been to embrace myself in/as it. Every single time I've been stuck in a nightmare, that has been the 'key' to start moving myself out of it - perhaps also because my primary timeloops has been of self-judgment and suppression. So by embracing myself, I could SEE myself, and so move myself.

[1:11 PM]
tormod I focus on stoping that i am in a stop and allow myself to slow down into a snail - breathe, common sense... also i try to rather express the "sprout" or my emotion before it takes place within me, like a expression of my awareness.

[1:11 PM]
marlen Another example I looked at in terms of the 'living nightmare' is when there are things/situations where it might not be a sudden experience of being at one's worst, but more like an overall realization of how there is something that one has become over a LONG period of time - whether it is a personality or even a relationship, and there is a moment where one kind of wakes up from it when facing consequences and realizes... this is the time to change - so can also look at it from this perspective where it's not only a 'one moment' of possession

[1:12 PM]
anna Oh yes @marlen - that's how I'm looking at it as well, as both types of scenarios.

tormod yes I can move in the moment... ahh...... if i allow myself to be THAT slow... like realy MF slow... paste/movement there is opening doors....

marlen cool @anna so not fighting it or suppressing it by 'brushing it aside' but embracing it, realizing 'yep this is me, ok so it's my creation, I can stand from it without judging myself from it' definitely relevant

michelle recently I reacted to something that was obviously in my way / distracting me, and I could see how I was compromising my time and energy stuck in this point. So I applied the deep in breath - and there were some backchats going against the breathing lol - but I knew if I stuck with that, breathing, I would eventually release some of the energy and perhaps become more clear of the initial reaction. So through deep breathing for about 30 seconds I was able to calm down and see what I initially reacted to

[1:13 PM]
marlen cool @tormod on the slowing down, I find how in such 'sudden' moments one def kind of becomes 'altered' in a way that we forget that we are breathing and that we can get back to our physicality, to slow down in whatever plethora of thoughts/justifications may come up that only make things worse, so, slowing down

michelle so the realization for me was a ‘’ugh I dont want to be lik this,‘’ cause I could see how it really put a damper on things in me and my expression and knew I had to face and walk through that obstacle of doing the deep breathing until I calmed down

kims Yes I can relate to that Marlen - how I have been living this pattern as a second nature, and this week it came up and I saw it for what it was in a moment because I actually reacted to it AGAIN - so I said ok I need to do something different here so I reached out for support from ' like minded' individuals

[1:14 PM]
marlen cool @michelle that's a cool example on walking through the 'bricked self' that becomes this possessed-experience in a way, knowing already ok I have to deal with it, can't continue living with it, which is cool also in establishing that self-integrity

[1:14 PM]
tormod cool @michelle like you halt yourself, "meditate" or stop self/freze for some breathe of air...

[1:15 PM]
kims Instead of going into a 'gossip' type scenario with others that are up for it

anna Another point that has assisted me a lot has been to DROP IT and LET IT GO, especially after spinning and spinning in something that just becomes more and more confusing and entangled. To realize that I can and decide to simply drop it in on moment. That's really a hack, because in that moment you're like: "But I can't, I HAVE TO SORT IT OUT!!" But then after you drop it, you realize that you were just creating mazes in your mind.

michelle yes, bricked self is a cool term cause it was like I was stuck in a way, built up like a solid brick haha @marlen

marlen so, for example when reacting to something 'again' what do you see can be most supportive in facing 'the same point' again @kims besides reaching out for support later on, in the moment, what did you decide to do?

michelle yes @tormod and had to journey through breath to stabalize :slightly_smiling_face:

anna Yes I can relate to that @michelle

[1:16 PM]
kims So I have realised that it's baby steps of change coming together instead of trying to change completely in one moment instead I let myself fall for a moment and face that moment moment first instead of becoming overwhelmed and then berating myself because I am not changing quickly enough

[1:17 PM]
anna Yep @kims

randy for me, it was paying more attention to my body and less attention to what my mind wanted to do...... it was like, my body going - OK, you want to continue doing this? (smoking weed) How do you like THAT? (coughing almost every time I took a hit the last couple of days I smoked...) it was actually an easy decision to stop at that point... hadn't been focusing on Breathing - even though I know how much it helps to simply stop and breathe the 4 count breath... when I did, it was Lily's voice in my head... "In, 2, 3, 4,hold, 2 ,3 ,4, out, 2, 3, 4..." found the stability in breath and haven't looked back...

marlen yeah @michelle it's just like that exactly, so when I feel that 'heavy wall' as myself, man, I gotta give myself space, can't even talk when being in that state and anything anyone says or 'happens' could only compound any shit going on inside me if I don't first sort it out myself. So, in this case, taking a moment to go into a place to be by oneself to realize OK I am in 'that' kind of bricked wall self, what IS the deal going on here? what am I experiencing, what triggered it? and then that's self-honesty time!

anna Baby steps are powerful... that's how you learn to walk.

tormod for me to function at all ... i need and must be inn (!!) my body....all the time, if i spend may seconds in my head/mind (secluded) i am fucked... get out of head people ! into the physical !

randy indeed tormod

[1:18 PM]
marlen cool @kims definitely, realizing change happens in those seemingly 'little' decisions, instead of wanting to already be super fine, stable and 'nothing is wrong' in that moment, that usually leads to suppression - or when judging ourselves for 'falling for it AGAIN' type of thing - as anna shared as well to embrace it yet recognize it to understand it and support ourselves in it

kims I admitted to others that knew me and I felt comfortable with that I was having an issue, and I was able to see from that, by writing it down and looking at it this way I could see it better

Others offered support and this helped

[1:19 PM]
In the past I would have gone to others that would join me in my nightmare lol

And I saw that I couldn't get out of it then

marlen awesome share @randy that's definitely a clear scenario many can relate to, especially when looking at habits or addictions that involve that will to realize ok this is Not supportive for me, gotta stop, got my breathing, got my will, let's do it

garbrielle yes @anna cool hack, that has worked for me as well, the dropping it and letting it go in a moment.....though i have found i have to stand steadfast in this because i realized if i stay in the same environment for example work which triggers me a lot, i can go back into it, so for this i make sure at the end of the day or during the day i do sf outloud and put words in place that will support me to live differently in those moments. Then later on write about it and find out more of what is going on. And can specify solutions as well.

kims It just fuelled the fire lol

randy was that when you reacted to the person at work kims?

[1:20 PM]
kims Yes Randy

valentin.rozman I am currently in process of reactivating my local business services and have started to overthink about all the things that would be cool to consider and contemplate about. Such big projects often times create mental tiredness and I then indulge in watching movies to ‘relax’ myself / ‘escape’ the problem. However this time I remembered how I used to apply quiet sitting in lotos position and focusing in my breath to call down and came to a step-by-step solutions. So I also did that and realised how slowing down and looking within is the tool that always brings me clarity and answers to every question that I wonder about.

marlen great @kims humbleness in realizing ok there's a point I'm facing, looking for support instead of going into 'ganging up' against the one person and looking to justify your experience/position

randy that's it exactly marlen

[1:21 PM]
cool that you reached out for assistance at that time kims

[1:22 PM]
marlen cool @valentin.rozman there it sounds like along with what you can use to temporarily settle yourself/ground yourself, you can also then make a practical plan on how to focus on not only thinking about the business, but taking the practical steps for it, planning it, scheduling - and then assessing where and how as you are doing that go creating points of 'stress' about it - so that you can work with the points as well real time

[1:22 PM]
adam with regards to smoking I have found the moderation to be supportive where I give up on myself in considering the absolute of stopping but then in Moderation I bring the frequency of doing it down

[1:23 PM]
anna That's cool @adam - I'm also learning about moderation lol

kims Yes I am learning patience as well @marlen - so I am being patient with myself and within this others because I have realised that things rarely change immediately, it takes consistent application of change in those small moments

marlen that's cool @adam yep, that's already a move, a decision to cut-down, slow down and go observing yourself in it, how your body goes responding to the changes as well

anna It's not been my strong suit lol

[1:24 PM]
marlen there you go @anna how to make it the strength if it is a weakness you've found as a 'constant' point in your life, have you considered looking at it?

kims And to not be hard on myself when I react and instead to see it and stop it and forgive it until it is not who I am any longer lol

randy understand that adam.... and that is very cool.. but I had gone way beyond moderation...

[1:25 PM]
anna For me, what's very supportive is structures and routines and automation - which I've definitely judged in the past as being belonging "to the system" but I find that it works to work WITH my mind, so it's another aspect of embracing myself. (Gotta go, Lora needs me).

[1:25 PM]
marlen @kims yeah, it also has to do with holding an idea about ourselves that we then create a reaction to, where we would like things to be in a particular way but, reality is not like 'we want it to be' but rather the place where we can face precisely these ideas/beliefs about 'who we are' in particular scenarios, so if we react, great! there we get to know another dimension of ourselves that we have to align, correct, know ourselves within

[1:26 PM]
randy uncharacteristically, I might add.. moderation had been my mantra for just about any indulgences for years, adam

[1:26 PM]
marlen @randy that's a cool point there as well that we can open up! because many can be at this point and not able to even be open to talk about it, so if you are up for it, we can altogether look at it as in when one perceives this is 'way beyond' in such situation

[1:27 PM]
randy sure @marlen

marlen and this can also be a question open for all, are there any points where one sees oneself already in such an 'irreversible' point of such living nightmare, and if so then, what would be the first step to get oneself out of the 'hole' to get back to being 'whole' again?

tormod cool share @randy - i was recently at a party where there was someone smoking weed, and I thought to myself "well, well this is my test of times" having been free from my addiction so for 5 years +.... they smoked their things and ... you know I could see/look at the people smoking, and see that "ok: you use this weed/shit to suppress this other emotions/shit" - THAT was then crystal clear with me, and i have realized that I don't want that cause I want to STAND in my weakest points. my most troublesome histories and "blunders" are going to be my greatest gifts for me to expand and grow... learn. so i learned that night, 5 years down the road, (something that i had been curious about and wondering about many times) - that could see (!!) that i dont want to suppress my shit with weed shit.... you know ? my shit is going to be flipped over into yum yum lol ... meaning I realized that night that weed is not my thing, not my path... it is not me. I dont want to suppress myself/life any further

michelle yes that is a cool point @marlen to discuss

[1:28 PM]
randy It was like I was in "party mode" (or something) all the time...

adam cool randy stopping it, I mean. Oh yes, that manta lol, though the word moderation can be cleared of mantra-like effects

alyson For me I have been listening to some of the interviews and sharing on spite, and at the time of listening I couldn’t relate so much, as it is not an experience I often have, and then wham at work, this obviously spiteful thought came up about someone who used to use our service a lot and is having some IT issues, I caught 5he thought straight away, saw it for what it was and I was almost pleased that it had come up for me to redirect, I was able to almost laugh at the ridiculous of the thought, and change my words/ direction around it with my staff who fortunately were on the same wave length as me, and could see how an action of kindness could change the thought direction

[1:29 PM]
kims Cool @tormod

randy awesome tormod...

marlen cool tormod in terms of standing in that decision, one consideration can be also to look at if there are any judgments towards weed itself, remember, weed is not 'the problem' nor drugs, but who we are in relation to it, why people do it etc. So that there is no judgment to people that do use it

randy faced what you had"thought" would be a test, and it turned out to not be

@tormod

[1:30 PM]
ida I had a memory last night from when I used to smoke weed a lot and had created my life into this loop of consequence with being very forgetful and not getting things done and I could see that this is still something that is affecting me.. Like it got built in the physical memory. Just like, if you do sports as a kid you build muscle memory and for instance create a better ground for posture even when youve stopped the sport. So I could really see the wall that I would have so many times during my time of smoking weed, like it was such a heavy thing walking through.. and that is is just apparently easier to stay on this side of the wall, where there is nothing unexpected happening.. even if it means you dont move. So I decided to start looking at it like this.. Yes there is 'sunshine' on this side of the wall.. but if I push myself to walk through the wall, let it dissipate in the step by steps I take.. I will bring that sunshine with me.. meaning expand. And also within the step by step application support myself with this 'sunshine' that is on my side of the wall.. meaning identifying my strengths (sunshine) and find creative ways to apply my strengths as I am walking through the wall

kims @alyson ah that sneaky mind huh lol it's interesting how we believe we are untouchable lol

marlen nice @alyson yeah definitely can relate with at times believing 'I can't relate' and then reality knocks at our door, so definitely a point to remain humble about, and in that sense it's cool to keep up to date with these points of support so that we also can prevent with having the support beforehand, like with the interviews - so, cool you were able to change in that moment

michelle I had to face the moderation point on Halloween lol, with all the candy available to me, I had to remind myself of past times when I overindulged in candy and how tired I was

[1:31 PM]
randy cool ida

michelle so I walked slowly with the candy, being with the candy, and not ‘’mindlessly eating’'

anna Where you in the states for halloween @michelle?

randy that's awesome alyson

[1:32 PM]
marlen awesome @ida cool example there, it does require that push, initially it feels like it's the most 'uncomfortable' thing to do but then as you keep pushing, you go opening eyes and realize wow, where the hell was I when I was lost in my 'haze' so to speak

[1:32 PM]
michelle In Vienna but Aldin and I stayed home with some sweets and watched Stranger things :slightly_smiling_face: we wanted to enjoy that evening

[1:33 PM]
ida yesp @marlen

marlen lol @michelle cool, I can relate to that and pumpkin pie! which is also a november thing

anna So you brought the American halloween to you lol

michelle my past with candy though was challenged seeing what ws before me lol and having to moderate the eating and not binge it all without awareness

anna Stranger things were awesome by the way

tormod yea... it was only so clear to seee cause I had wondered many times and long for the weed culture indulging in energies etc.... i dont judge people who smoke it rather other way, BUT for me to see so clear what the weed was for... was like a joke... a big laugh... !

michelle yes haha, this year @anna before I use to judge the holiday but decided this year will do something enjoyable for me and A

[1:34 PM]
anna Did you request the halloween interviews @michelle;-)

michelle no! but grateful to whoever did!!

anna haha

randy hehe

marlen one constructive aspect one of my trainees in DIP has done to walk the weed point is a mind construct, detailing the memories and situations where he would sabotage his decision to smoke an indulge, and in that he was able to realize how there was really no more ' point' in doing so because he was moving on his life to a supportive direction, there was no point in recreating 'the past' with friends or by himself smoking, because he actually needs to now focus on school, working, living by himself etc - has been very cool to see his life turn 180 by making this clear decision AND focusing on self-creation instead

[1:35 PM]
randy that's cool @marlen

anna I could SOOOO relate to that "elitist intelligence" point :pensive:

That was my *ashamed* face lol

marlen and he has face the point of going to bars and being with friends that smoke, and the point is just not 'here' within himself anymore, because of where he has decided to be in his life currently, so it doesn't disrupt his relationship to others now, he understands it's about himself now

garbrielle haha can relate @michelle candy everywhere, i have been tested with sweets a lot, i am still testing this, for me i am finding giving regulations for myself i will break, cutting it all out has worked the best, though that is not my best, so still walking this point.....sweets is like the ultimate mind lure....i have been investigating the sensations i get when eating and what that is doing to my body, the initial ecstasy that comes up when eating something sugary sweet, and then feeling like shit once it is done if i overindulged, so it's an interesting process, i am determined to handle this addiction and be able to eat it but not indulge, so direct myself over a point of time where i have proven it to myself still working on it

anna Sorry for diverting off topic here

[1:36 PM]
kims Lol anna

[1:36 PM]
marlen it's ok @anna part of the recordings of the week so, all cool lol

[1:37 PM]
anna That's actually another point I was looking at @marlen - the point of reminding myself: "You've gone down that road before, you know where it leads." which can also be motivating.

kims Guys got to go but cool and thanks for being here

marlen for some sweet indulgence can be a nightmare point as well and such moderation with it or changing the relationship to it can also assist in taking on other points/emotions/situations in a similar way, so it can be related in having that determination to handle it, not indulge in the mind, but be more aware of 'Ok I'm eating this, consuming this' not just for the temporary taste or whatever other experience it creates at a physical level

randy bye kims

[1:38 PM]
marlen yep @anna cool reminder as well - it's a decision in every moment, do I want to loop myself on the same shit again ooor do I decide to push for the new uncharted territory that I know will be more supportive for me, even if it feels daunting, difficult, miserable at first?

[1:38 PM]
michelle cool @garbrielle!! for me it has been the numerous experiences/times of feeling like shit/tired from candy that actually supported me to build a resolve to stop overinduling and instead be present and moderat with my behavior. but this being from years of food / self abuse

[1:39 PM]
garbrielle yes Marlen it's to enjoy in the moment as you are the sweet, though letting it go, not needing more, and working with the body to support it to process properly rather then dumping a bunch in my body cause i went on a addict high, lol, not cool and the body let's you know with the stomach ache

michelle Ive also been seeing a holistic doc who gave me magnesium and calcium supplmenets to name a few, and this seems to also curb cravings @garbrielle

garbrielle cool Michelle

[1:40 PM]
marlen another 'nightmare' situation is when being in a situation that has been long term and one has to face a very difficult decision to end it, such as a relationship, and how it becomes really this 'awful' experience to go through because of all the things such 'end' implies, though, even if it feels like 'the worst nightmare' in that moment, as one walks it based on a clear decision considering what's best for all, it definitely after time creates a solid foundation of what one will accept and allow in oneself/one's life and what one won't anymore

right @garbrielle so stomach nightmares lol yep, facing the consequences to realize, shit this is not good for me, gotta change my ways with it

garbrielle yes i have also found supplements are cool for becoming more stable in the body, C i use as well

valentin.rozman Yesterday my flatmate burned a deep black circle to a wooden kitchen counter because she left overheated metal saucepan there. There is no other way to remove the burn but to completely demolish the counter and to grind the surface which will take a lot of time. I could go ballistic about what she has done but I was able to understand the state of her mind that lead her to go to the backyard when she was cooking and forgot to turn off the gas burner in time. And I also made myself consider how much damage did I made while I was a unexperienced child. So with compassion to my flatmate I did not make much of a deal from this and have decided to accept the new graphic design of the kitchen counter.

garbrielle @michelle

[1:41 PM]
randy it's that clear decision that's key @marlen

anna Yes I've also with changing diet been able to curve my sugar cravings so now it's more a subtle tingle that I can satisfy without it going overboard, because I don't feel like having more than a little taste.

marlen yeah randy even if it felt like the most 'difficult' thing to do in my life, it became quite a whole learning process for me, and strengthening my resolve as well in terms of my life-creation

randy "decided to accept the new graphic design of the kitchen counter." cool @valentin.rozman

lol

[1:42 PM]
ida "new graphic design of the kitchen counter" lol

michelle cool @garbrielle@anna

anna Cool @valentin.rozman - It also assists me to connect such points to when I was a child

[1:43 PM]
marlen yep interesting as well to consider another, their process, their reactions, their mind and not react to it, but walk through our own reactions first, then focus on sorting out reality when and as needed

tormod having been abandoned @anna ? :wink:

garbrielle what's interesting is that i have been stable and able to control my urges for many years, it is recently like this halloween i noticed that i am indulging more, and i found that i am escaping due to my work being quite stressful, so i am working on the root of what is causing the indulgence and implementing solutions there, so it's a cool cross-reference as well to see that when i start to overindulge which with sugar is unusual, what is causing this....which was stress from work

valentin.rozman Awesome support about the smoking point @marlen

[1:44 PM]
anna Hmm not following @tormod (I didn't listen to the abandonment interviews yet) but I was referring to what @valentin.rozman was talking about in terms of getting angry and remembering oneself as a child.

[1:44 PM]
marlen yeah @garbrielle nice reference in terms of 'coping' mechanisms where we create highs and lows by polarizing our relationship to job as 'negative' and for example in that case sweets as 'positive' instead of rather looking at what are the negative experiences to your job that can in turn assist with realizing no need to create a 'counter act' with sweets to 'cope' with the stress

[1:45 PM]
sure @valentin.rozman more like an example I share from second-hand, but since he's not here I share it on his behalf

garbrielle yes @marlen

tormod no problem @anna Just though, like with myself, where was those childhood points from back then ... hidden ?

marlen any more practical hacks!? of any other nightmarish point no matter how 'simple' or 'larger than life' it may seem

[1:46 PM]
anna Sorry @tormod still not entirely following lol

[1:46 PM]
valentin.rozman Yes @anna since I do not have my own children, my flatmate is very childish and immature despite of her 30 years of age so she brings me similar challenges like if I would have my own child living in the same apartment.

[1:47 PM]
Thus I also respond to her tantrums in the similar way.

marlen I share one I heard from Tala's recent vlog which sometimes is disregarded when being so much 'into it' and believing there's no way out, which is reaching out for support and being humble in realizing 'ok, I can't see all points, have done my investigation but is there something else to it?' to me communicating things for myself through writing and also sharing/speaking once that I am more stable assists a lot with taking the steps to change something

tormod the recordings hit a core with me (abandoned) @anna

anna lol I can relate to that @valentin.rozman from coworkers and others in my like. Yes, we treat people how we were treated as children.

Ahhh @tormod got it!

[1:50 PM]
randy man,this has been a fast chat....

marlen anyone wants to lastly share your next step in taking on one of these 'living nightmare' experiences in your life as a starting point to take on from these two chats?

short, sweet, simple baby steps hacks, one phrase to share with others also reading and being in such situations currently

[1:51 PM]
my take: don't judge yourself, no matter how 'hard' it may seem and realizing 'yep I have done this to myself' - judgment can be self-forgiven to then clear the space to work with stepping out of it

randy key is to be Here, in the physical... pay more attention to body instead of getting caught up in energetic thoughts...

tormod halt self, stop, breathe, focus, forgive, lett it go, find a LIVING WORD to honor, slow down

Klavdija Hiti Today I go to the shop and want to pay with card, but I have wrong PIN, so I ask for help person next to me that I know it and I was so calm with no any backchats in my head.

[1:52 PM]
anna ASK FOR SUPPPORT

alyson Yes for me it was walking through the nightmare of the cats being poisoned and then the grief that followed, was just discussing the grief with my husband, as a family , including the kids, we all walked through the point of grief within a couple of days, initially I was dwelling on memories and once I realised this and stopped doing that I could move on, the kids cried a lot at the time, and then moved on easily. However I found for me that the grief transferred in to a guilt as at the same time as me being upset about our cats dying a friends daughter was killed in a road accident, so then I had to work with guilt and realise that it is ok to be in a different position with someone in different circumstances and every situation is different, so could then let go the guilt

anna Nice @Klavdija Hiti

marlen cool @Klavdija Hiti yep, nice change from anxiety or nervousness or else to calmly asking for support

valentin.rozman Everything can be accomplished by slowing down

michelle introspect and ask if this is what you REALLY want to do, or who you REALLY want to be. If you self-honestly see no, I don’t want to do this / be this, support yourself to move to who you want to be in the moment

[1:53 PM]
ida Yes remembering words for myself as I walk my nightmares is to be humble and embrace myself so as to not go into self judgement and wanting to move myself from that harsh starting point. THat has not worked well for me. So those words have been of much support

marlen cool @alyson glad you are walking through that point with understanding

garbrielle I had a cool realization that being physical and pushing to expand in the physical, like for instance exercising, i am supporting myself because it is something real i can do as a hobby in ways but also support with bringing my awareness to the physical as i exercise, also been practicing breathing stretches, and other things like cleaning and pushing to expand in physical projects around the house has been cool

bruce lee keeps coming to mind when i look at this point, so he is a cool example

[1:54 PM]
anna Cool

garbrielle cool Kladija

tormod daily walks ! I had a dip in the fjord today.....

anna That's also how @viktorpersson decided to make gardening and carpentry his hobby - because it was physical AND practical at the same time

michelle yes, before, or after yoga I think of bruce lee @garbrielle I hve been pushing exercise frequently as a hobby/self enjoyment after listening to his recnt interview

anna Jesus @tormod - it must've been freezing

Klavdija Hiti Thanks @anna and @marlen. Then I was so calm, but when I came on the car I became nervous and firstly go home and look for PIN number if I write wrong or what is wrong, and I see that this is my wrong.

marlen lol lucky you tormod! ahhh! nice

tormod it was cold lol

[1:55 PM]
marlen so yep walking, swimming, exercising, definitely cool to ground oneself in the physical

randy whoa.. kind of chilly wasn't it tormod?

marlen lol I bet tormod! geee

garbrielle yes it's like instead of thinking and wasting time in my mind, go do something lady also supports with pushing discipline as i move through resistence so it helps build physical and process muscles

anna I don't think you would say that if you were standing on that fjord @marlen

garbrielle lol cool Tormod!

totally agree walks are awesome

tormod it was a waking up @randy plesant it was....

randy the thought of it made me shiver tormod... lol and Ilike cold water

marlen lol @anna yep it's all in my head for now, probably would be freezing and wanting to remain as warm as possible, someday I might be in such situation!

[1:56 PM]
anna Come and find out @marlen :wink:

tormod we have also rooms here in the village !!

anna I'm not going winter dipping for sure

tormod lol

marlen oh and supporting your body when being in such 'long term' situations, eat well, sleep well, exercise, developing self care can be a small step to start realizing 'Hey this is me, I'm here, I can change my relationship to myself' first of all through physical actions

randy lol anna

[1:57 PM]
tormod come visit norway

anna my boobs are a milk factory, not an ice cream factory

marlen yes anna sooomedaaay ! for sure want to go to norway

lol @anna

garbrielle Dan was a maniac with that, he would swim in freezing cold water...we were in jackets and he was in his swimtrunks

adam lol

randy lol

marlen @garbrielle dan is def. on another channel of physical activity, but cool example lol

garbrielle lol anna

tormod nice @garbrielle

[1:58 PM]
randy someday want to visit all of you in scandanavia

marlen ok guys so we can leave it up to here, thanks a bunch with sharing the practical hacks for these situations, may we keep 'at it' to share more in time to come.

michelle gtg! thanks and bye everyone!!

garbrielle yes for sure @marlen i learned a lot from him in this regard....henri loovvvved him as well so it was cool

adam thanks everyone bye

anna Please do @randy!!!!

randy great sharing all.... thanks

garbrielle global desteni meet up has to happen!

marlen thanks all and see you! :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod hugs all !! it is done lets walk it : you are welcome here @randy

[1:59 PM]
randy indeed Garb

garbrielle bye all, til next time

alyson Yes @garbrielle , can relate about Bruce lee, I used to consider some of his tips, while at my spin class, lol

valentin.rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

Return to “Public Chats”