Awareness WITHIN Consciousness (and vice versa), Calm WITHIN Emotion (and vice versa) - 15 November 2017

Marlen

Awareness WITHIN Consciousness (and vice versa), Calm WITHIN Emotion (and vice versa) - 15 November 2017

Post by Marlen »

12:52 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: What the martial arts scene at the end of "Birth of the Dragon" can teach us of our Awareness WITHIN Consciousness (and vice versa), Calm WITHIN Emotion (and vice versa) - we start 5 after the hour

[12:56 PM]
kims Hi

[12:56 PM]
carlton Hello

[12:58 PM]
miranda Hi

[12:59 PM]
anna Hello. Are we here today?

[1:01 PM]
kims I have a bit of a headache in the front temple for the last couple of days - how is your knee ?

Lol haha I read that as how are you ?

Yes we are here

[1:02 PM]
garbrielle cool topic, i need support with this, i am working on impatience to stability....so similar

[1:02 PM]
hi all

[1:03 PM]
tormod greetings guys : awesome points to adres - have not seen the movie (yet)

[1:03 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

1:04 PM]
sunettedimensions All good @tormod - when you do, will have some dimensions to inspire your starting point

[1:04 PM]
when watching

[1:05 PM]
anna My knee is so painful @kims - I can barely walk!

kims Interesting anna!

anna But it happened in a random moment while I was sitting down, and there was definitely some ego going on up in here lol, so it was very specific.

sunettedimensions In addition to this, points will be shared to support those who didn't watch it as of yet

kims Cool that you can reference the point

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: What the martial arts scene at the end of "Birth of the Dragon" can teach us of our Awareness WITHIN Consciousness (and vice versa), Calm WITHIN Emotion (and vice versa) - WE START

[1:06 PM]
valentin.rozman Is this the fight > https://youtu.be/ls5kAcG3iWk
YouTube Red Super
Bruce lee vs wrong jack man

[1:08 PM]
This clip is even better > https://youtu.be/pPIhiEN7Ft8
YouTube TONY ENTERTAINMENT
Bruce Lee Vs Wong Jack Man Fight Scene || Birth of the Dragon 2016

sunettedimensions @anna - also have a look at ankle, ankle is showing a dimension with your breathing-chest relationship. During your day - breathing is not often even, and you mostly "catch your breath" in moments you don't notice because of how shallow you breathe. It's a common 'state' we go into inside self when busy thinking / looking at things and even doing things, but we tend to neglect that we can breathe evenly, take a deep breath every now and then, centre ourselves in the body and still look / do things as we did - BUT with more of an awareness of self in the body

So, can look at out for those moments as well :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:09 PM]
anna YES. I hear you.

Interesting. I definitely have a "working" state of "holding" my breath.

As a form of control/keep myself together.

[1:10 PM]
tormod Are these links (above) what you where refering to @sunettedimensions ?

sunettedimensions Don't so much want to refer to it as a 'fighting scene' though - more the martial arts scene, even though the Bruce character was emotional, the moment was quite directed through the martial arts and the other. So, interestingly enough, a take on 'fighting' can be opened here - is it "fighting" if one is directing / remaining stable expressing an art when the other is emotional and exerting that? We'll get to this...

Yes, the above scene

For now

[1:11 PM]
Let's look at the scene - essentially what happens in it is the following:

[1:11 PM]
Bruce actor represents emotion, tunnel-vision, self-interest, ego, arrogance, competition, jealousy - goodness, so many traits

[1:12 PM]
representing 'consciousness' - one can see this in his character from the beginning of the movie. So, from this perspective lol the actor did this well in terms of representing the typical personality

[1:14 PM]
The other, representing a form of living awareness. I'd more say a 'centredness of awareness' - the "eye of the storm" within self where there is calm, stability, timelessness, hereness - the self here where "everything is here". Yet, still what the 'religion' of martial miss is the "process of self BECOMING that center and living it" within and while doing martial arts. So, even though the character represents some aspects of awareness, do take note that it is not a exact depiction :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:14 PM]
Yet, enough to be able to see the difference between emotions and stability in self, mind and body

[1:15 PM]
When looking at the above heading: AWARENESS within CONSCIOUSNESS and CONSCIOUSNESS within AWARENESS

this is how we're all existing RIGHT NOW

ida "the other" meaning another actor or also within the same actor? @sunettedimensions

anna Yes.

[1:16 PM]
It was cool in the latest Philip K. Dick, how he asked us to look at the balance between living consciousness and awareness during the day. Quite obvious to me at least.

[1:17 PM]
sunettedimensions We are in that scene, so to speak, between the bruce actor and the other - a part of ourselves as consciousness in a movement/dance/relationship with a part of ourselves as awareness. While we are developing our awareness, our consciousness sometimes does 'take over, overwhelm, get us down' as what happens in the fighting scene where bruce gets a couple of jabs in lol. YET, throughout the scene - there is an wavering stand, a continuation of the stability, calm and the DIRECTIVE of KNOWING bruce is going to see, is going to learn and is going to know

[1:18 PM]
the KEY is in SELF, HERE, the PHYSICAL as what happened between the two of them when they stared each other in the EYES, the I'S seeing one another as what will happen with your consciousness and awareness in moments where you realise the YOU in a pattern, a construct, a system, a thought, a reaction and that that part of you has potential, can change, can be its best

Make sense?

Any questions?

Sorry @ida the other actor yes

anna Yes makes sense.

carlton Yes

valentin.rozman Make sense to me

miranda Yes

[1:19 PM]
tormod "AWARENESS within CONSCIOUSNESS and CONSCIOUSNESS within AWARENESS" - I feel this is like the saying within & without - like this math/function is like my skin/torso sweating and breathing... could that be so @sunettedimensions

ida yes

sunettedimensions an wavering stand - UNWAVERING stand :slightly_smiling_face:

anna lol yes got that.

garbrielle yes cool points

sunettedimensions There is awareness within your consciousness as there is consciousness in your awareness - both equal parts of you within yourself atm :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:20 PM]
kims Yes

[1:20 PM]
sunettedimensions Interestingly enough, we can have a look at the fact that neither parts of ourselves 'FIGHTS' lol in the sense of "I am going to take you down!!! and WIN!!!" - both our 'selves' our consciousness and awareness are in a process of unifying, equal and one

[1:21 PM]
So, do have a look at the scene everyone, very cool display and eye-to-eye / consciousness-to-awareness moment at the end where you so cleatly see the "I see me" - then change starts

[1:21 PM]
So, how can we take this practically in our daily lives?

[1:22 PM]
adam Cool thanks I've never seen it this way - I'll look out for the film

anna I made a video about this yesterday, where I shared how embracing myself in a moment of seeing something I need to change in myself, has been very significant in my process. It's very different than either bowing down to the mind patterns or conversely trying to "get rid of" them, which is what I've done for years.

sunettedimensions An example is when your thoughts run away with you, your emotions sweep you off your self base within - to REMEMBER: I am still here! You, your awareness, your best self version you are in the process of living into creation can STAND within it - you just need to STAND UP

[1:23 PM]
tormod lol.... this is cool beans for sure it reminds me of working out physically - sweatting/breathing working on with my body

sunettedimensions Yes @anna - quite fitting also Mykey's recordings in Demons in the Afterlife on Embracing and the significant role that realization played for him in his process from Demon to Life

kims Yes I can relate to this for sure @sunettedimensions

[1:24 PM]
sunettedimensions We tend to in that scene, as our awareness, fall down and don't get back up IMMEDIATELY

We just 'lay there' lol inside ourselves and let our minds take over

anna Yes, actually Mykey was the first KEY for me in this when listening to his original videos. I used to say to myself: "If MyKey could forgive himself, so can I"

tormod huh.... find some (different ?) inner standings

[1:25 PM]
sunettedimensions We must PRACTISE developing our AWARENESS inside ourselves and get up and continue standing and not stop until that MOMENT where we look that part of ourselves that got us down for a moment in the EYE / I and SEE ME - INTO ME I SEE, self intimacy!

[1:26 PM]
marlen Embrace Your Mind - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 51 https://eqafe.com/p/embrace-your-mind-d ... fe-part-51 and 52 are those interviews mentioned from Mykey explaining these points
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Embrace Your Mind - Demons in the Afterlife - Part 51
Why and on what level within your Mind would you react to the process of embracing your Mind? Why is there a part of you keeping you from working with your Mind, where instead you allow your Mind to work against you? What ‘system’ did MyKey see exists within people’s Mind, Being and Body, contributing to this inner conflict of your relationship with your Mind and Beingness? How will th... (248 kB)

[1:26 PM]
valentin.rozman I used to learn Tai-Chi for couple of years and then I also taught my own groups in three different cities for one year. During this experience I noticed how restless I am an how my mind is racing so fast, wanting to do things quick. The other point is that I did not like the fighting applications of the form and wanted to practice this martial art more for a healing purpose. Then my pupils perceived me as some kind of master that has answers to any life questions and I was not able to help them with that. This is why I stopped to teach Tai-Chi and decided to firstly learn more about life and myself. I am glad that this search brought me to Desteni. And about movement I stopped practiced standard forms but rather engaged in moving my body spontaneously and intuitively by listening to my body and understanding how it wants to express naturally through movement.

[1:27 PM]
sunettedimensions Here having a look at self intimacy in a cool way in redefining its development / living / utilizing within self when it comes to moments of being a bit beaten by your mind, but your self WILL is stronger, your STAND is stronger and your STABILITY is calmest to be able to stand in the eye of the storm, see the storm / mind patterns for what it is and direct the emotions / that part of you "back to self" / to self aware living in the PHYSICAL

Nice @anna :slightly_smiling_face:

marlen how I see it is no longer playing victim to our minds or being 'absent minded' when diving into those experiences, but realizing that we are 'here' all the way in every moment, so not to forget ourselves and be 'swept away' by the experience, no matter what it is or may feel like - as overwhelming as it may be

anna Oh yes great @marlen

[1:28 PM]
kims I saw this today, where we arrived somewhere on the bus and I thought, wow I was not aware of where I was in the journey, unaware for a moment, and I realised that I was somewhere drifted off in my imagination, so I stopped breathed and forgave and took my gaze out of the window of the bus focused on what was here in the moment - I saw that this journey is always with me as process

[1:29 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes, @marlen and even if we do forget, which does and can happen: take a deep breath, do best not to judge what's been, be here and present and stand right back up. As the saying goes "dust it off and try / DO again" :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod yes embrace the mind... i do still fear my mind...!

sunettedimensions Nice @kims :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:30 PM]
anna Yes T, let's work some more on that one!

[1:30 PM]
tormod indeed @anna

[1:31 PM]
garbrielle yes i have been practicing this recently more as a constant, to embrace myself as everything that i have been, and this has supported to just keep moving and actually being more efficent cause i no longer go in the dips of self dispair, but can just kind of trip, get back up, and keep going without loosing a beat so to speak.....embracing self and consistent has been cool words for this, patiences as well, this has been more of a challange word for me atm, i am working on it

[1:32 PM]
mattifreeman I've found within any experiences that come up - when I embrace / accept the reality of what's coming up within me yet stand within the statement of / decision of 'I will understand this, I will find the point of self honesty / responsibility / how I created this / the solution / the point of change' - that assists and supports with staying on track with moving forward practically and not allowing the experience to 'take me over' completely

It's that point of realizing that even within a reaction, an emotion, an experience, a pattern, I am living the I am statement of 'I will find how I"m creating this'

[1:32 PM]
sunettedimensions Agreed @mattifreeman - another dimension we have to ask though

[1:33 PM]
as I can imagine may be on the tips of many's tongue is: how EXACTLY do you embrace / accept a moment of a reaction / thought / backchat?

[1:34 PM]
Is this something many have found to be able to do "in real time?" or does it happen through the process of writing? - what exactly happens / is experienced within you when you 'embrace'? How do you know you embraced / accepted the part of your mind?

kims This is a challenge for me, because I have tended to judge the back chat

mattifreeman I'd say one aspect of that is accepting what the experience actually implies about who I am - in a way becoming and experiencing the real nature of what the reaction is

[1:35 PM]
anna What I've done is say to myself: this is what is here right now, this is who I am at the moment. If I want to understand myself, I have to accept that this is what is here right now.

mattifreeman because even within that there is still the point of Me that remains, able to stand and watch / assess the situation

anna Otherwise I can't look at it in its totality- and if I can't do that, I won't be able to change it.

[1:36 PM]
viktorpersson When I have embraced something, I feel like it is a part of me – and I get access into the point – I can see deeper and understand it easier – because there is no part of it that I am pushing away

tormod yes quite the question, @sunettedimensions about embracing, for me these system components present them selves to me from new areas - meaning no longer only from head but from body... like to have backchats/design in my back or belly.... wtf lol ?! it is merged and disolved huh ?

kims I am practising being gentle with myself - because I have seen how me punishing myself creates the experience outside of me because it is that which in the moment I am equal too

marlen in my experience it usually is best to write it out, considering how overwhelming the emotional experience can be, so it depends on the situation, and if it's too overwhelming, best to put a guard on one's mouth mind until I can write it out and sort myself out - but again depends, some other things will e best to open up and confront in the moment by realizing a few things of our creation - like judging the situation, judging what's coming up or believing ourselves to be 'powerless' towards an experience

anna And then I place a hand on my chest and connect with myself - reminding me that I'm here with me.

sunettedimensions @kims consider that it's not so much the backchat you are reacting to, but the part of you BEHIND it that reacted emotionally and in so doing, created the backchat. Remember, backchat is an extension of a deeper reason / reaction point - so, may be cool to look into what exactly is triggering within you when you have the backchat you tend to react to

[1:37 PM]
miranda Staying calm within it, keep investigating my thoughts and my emotions, ask myself questions if what I have said is the best in that situation, is it representing me

[1:37 PM]
kims Thanks @sunettedimensions makes sense

[1:38 PM]
sunettedimensions Cool description @viktorpersson yes - I can resonate with that as well as I find I know when it's 'accepted / embraced' in that I don't react, don't fight, I want to understand it and support myself in it. I am calm while working on the pattern - not in an emotional state. I can see into it clearly and work through it better

[1:38 PM]
mattifreeman that's a good question though @sunettedimensions because I guess with some points it's taken a lot of writing and clarifying / defining how things work for myself, to then be able to in the real time moment trust myself to 'embrace' an experience while still remaining aware

[1:39 PM]
anna Yes @mattifreeman - for sure for me as well, there's a body of work in terms of getting to know myself through writing as a foundation.

[1:39 PM]
sunettedimensions Well shared @miranda - cool to hear!

[1:40 PM]
anna Not so much to trust myself to embrace myself, but even to be able to do it in the first place - and be strong enough to decide to do it. That's taken me a long process.

[1:40 PM]
sunettedimensions Cool @marlen - yes, I've experienced the same

[1:41 PM]
mattifreeman I'd say it's important to define then for one's self what Embrace means

[1:41 PM]
sunettedimensions How about, there being two steps to the embracing of self points:

[1:42 PM]
marlen yep makes sense to define the practicality of 'embracing' and different ways to do so

[1:42 PM]
sunettedimensions Embracing / accepting on the level of self within - just looking at the EXPERIENCE level during writing, forgiveness, and commitment statements. Then, comes the embracing / accepting of that same pattern in living - in day to day living, where you are able to remain calm and understanding of yourself when you go into a reaction AND at the same time change into a living word

[1:43 PM]
I'd say the above two steps goes with the more overwhelming points we face inside ourselves

[1:43 PM]
Sometimes there are fleeting reactions, the RANDOM ones lol and we can go into understanding / directing in the moment

[1:44 PM]
Has anyone found you develop more of an understanding and a natural embrace of your mind / self and even that of others! when starting this process of embracing?

miranda Yes

anna Yes.

sunettedimensions LIke, it becomes easier to do it and change, and do it and support another than to react immediately

adam yes

valentin.rozman Yes

[1:45 PM]
miranda Yes yes yes

carlton Yes

anna It has been the most accelerating aspect of my process

marlen yep it's linked to the word understanding as well how I see it

kims Yes

sunettedimensions I have noticed a progress in my relationship with my mind when looking back at th extent to which I reacted to myself and others to now!

Cool @marlen

ida yes

anna Like it lubricates process, if process was a water slide.

mattifreeman ah yes that more clearly defines it. One thing I've found to be an absolutely necessary part of my process is coming to an understanding of what the experience is / how it works / what is the formula that creates it -- and walking the SF and SC statements as Sunette outlined above -- because THEN in my real time daily life when the experience comes up - I'm able to embrace myself as it without judging it, and look at how to go to the point of real time change - which often takes a few real time moments until I establish myself as the new words / ways I live in that moment

anna Sorry for the weird analogy

tormod I see it clearly and will apply but I fear my old programs atm

I have lived this though

[1:46 PM]
sunettedimensions So, another cool example of how continued application opens up gifts within self, expressions, words - embrace / acceptance leading to understanding and support, caring more if you will for self and others

tormod it works

anna Agreed @mattifreeman

sunettedimensions lol @anna only weird if you have one / few definitions for the word :slightly_smiling_face:

It's meaning is flexible and does fit well indeed

[1:47 PM]
That is well laid out in words @mattifreeman yes - very practical and relatable indeed!

[1:47 PM]
anna Yea that's how it feels inside me.

[1:48 PM]
dan Self embrace process lube :)

[1:48 PM]
garbrielle like that one @anna, cool visual, i love waterslides so an easy reference

[1:49 PM]
marlen this also applies when relating to others, had an experience yesterday where there were multiple judgments coming up about what the other person was explaining about themselves/their lives and so had to constantly move to understanding, to consider their context, their process, what they've lived, what their 'growing up' process has been, the context of their decisions etc... and so more like being able to embrace the person 'as they are' in their life right now and not diving into 'right or wrong' conclusions about them, which was quite an active thing for me to do I'd say

anna Cool @garbrielle!

sunettedimensions lol @dan - well said

valentin.rozman Producing less friction within self

[1:50 PM]
anna Exactly @valentin.rozman

viktorpersson I have experienced myself more relaxed when I embrace a point – its not wrong, or bad, hence not rush to change it – and instead I can take my time to understand it and then change it thoroughly

mattifreeman I've found when I'm trying to change in real time within a reaction pattern that I haven't actually written out and walked through to be able to see and understand the Formula of how I'm creating it - the underlying creation points -- then it's very difficult if not impossible with some points, to see and start living the Change because -- I haven't really come to terms with / resolved / gotten a grip on / come to an understanding of the reaction

can't take a short cut of simply saying 'I am life, I am stability, I am self honesty, I am not reactions'

garbrielle i;ve also seen this with my thoughts recently, embracing my thoughts meaning not reacting and through this i direct them as a point of this is not me, quick sf and scs and then move on, so it is like a lube in a way, it helps a flow of process walking in a consistent manner

tormod I feel within this a urge to have stimuli, like a bone to chew on - it is all to perfect kind of thought from my mind...

[1:51 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes @marlen we tend to look at a person's THEN into their NOW and impose that past onto the present self - even sometimes the time / space available / the window of sharing does nto allow for ALL detail. So, whenever someone speaks of their past - keep it to the past within self, take the past sharing of THEM to YOUR present and see what you can learn

[1:51 PM]
mattifreeman that's not a substitute for seeing the Geometry and Relationships of how self created the reaction pattern

[1:52 PM]
sunettedimensions Ahhh yes, very valid dimension that @viktorpersson the "it's not wrong / bad / I NEED TO FIX IT NOW!!!" reaction / panic lol - just a simple...let's roll ya out and take a look shall we? lol

ida lol

sunettedimensions lol no @mattifreeman

mattifreeman For me with the most difficult and longest, most drawn out emotional patterns and consequences I've faced in my process -- it all came down to not having taken the time to write and really open up the points for myself

[1:53 PM]
sunettedimensions YET! I have found in such real time moment an opportune flicker of a fire I can ignite by living a change in how I DEAL with the reaction in me in the present

\even though I can't change me as what is coming up in my thoughts, emotions in that moment

How I handle myself within it all

mattifreeman @sunettedimensions Yes -- definitely agree with you on that one

sunettedimensions is still important for the moment until I walk the detailed process you shared above with getting to the nitty gritty of behind the scenes info :slightly_smiling_face:

garbrielle yes that makes a huge difference @sunettedimensions

[1:54 PM]
mattifreeman I can change my approach to the experience

leilazm Yes it's quite fascinating how we postpone SO MUCH simply by not taking the time to ask the right questions

marlen yeah that's a cool one, 'how I handle myself within it all' reminder as a starting point

anna Agreed

leilazm And then go 'oh' 'that wasn't so bad or complicated after all'

[1:55 PM]
sunettedimensions lol @leilazm yes

[1:55 PM]
anna I had this today with an experience that was physically frustrating/exhausting and I realized that "I can still remain calm within it EVEN THOUGH it is not optimal" which is probably obvious to some, but to me that's a completely new approach.

[1:56 PM]
sunettedimensions lol sometimes reminds me of those cartoons when I was a child and the characters falls in water that is VERY SHALLOW lol and cause of the thought of it being deep, goes into a panic as though its drowning until the other character looks at it and goes "Ummm, stand up..." lol

tormod I am living this more & more - yet to define it proppely though, like walking with blind folds

new messages
sunettedimensions and he stands up and it's only thigh high water, for example

adam lol yes

[1:57 PM]
carlton Lol

leilazm Haha yes, clear your throat and straighten your clothes - nothing happened here!

sunettedimensions So, we tend to get so wrapped up in the panic of the mind we don't just stand - as simple as that

anna I realized it but still have to practice living it - which is also because I've redefined the word CALM and RELAXED and so have given myself the "permission" to live those words, whereas in the past I saw them as totally out ofd my reach.

sunettedimensions Interesting @anna

All - once again

learned and digested SO much in this one chat!

[1:58 PM]
tormod good point @anna permission to like relax please ... lol

mattifreeman Yes, good clarifications to support with moving forward :slightly_smiling_face:

tormod to live*

sunettedimensions Always fruitful and engaging, truly investing in my roots within - nourished and replenished to continue the next few days, taking this with me

Grateful to all

Thank you so much! We speak again!

anna Yes lol @tormod - and the key has been the physical connection, the DOING of the words within me.

miranda Thanks sunette and all, bye

anna DOING/BEING.

carlton Thanks all bye

kims @sunettedimensions I have had a headache in my right temple for the last few days - is this anything to do with repeating patterns ?

new messages
[1:59 PM]
tormod yea... within and without @anna thanks all

dan Thanks all, had to mostly read today, and will reread later!

garbrielle yes thank you all for the chat

Return to “Public Chats”