Projects, Plans and Aims for Self Creation - 22 December 2017

Marlen

Projects, Plans and Aims for Self Creation - 22 December 2017

Postby Marlen » 22 Dec 2017, 22:45

1:05 PM]
marlen set the channel topic: Projects, Plans and Aims for Self Creation - Let's start!

[1:06 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

marlen ok so, here for context, it can be whatever you are deciding to take on, it can be also new attitudes/words to live in a regular activity you do like within job or in a relationship, or if you are deciding to take on a new path/venture, if you're developing interest in something new for you to learn about, if there's plans for developing a particular skill, etc.

alyson Hi, cool suggestion Marlen

miranda Helloooo

[1:07 PM]
marlen Many times we hear about 'self creation' and get a bit entombed a bunch of ideas associated about it, when in fact it is about all those decisions and things we decide to take on as projects, objectives, plans to do or want to do to expand our living in one way or another

[1:08 PM]
kims I have been doing yoga daily or at least 4 times a week as other commitments allow, and it's been immensely supportive to my physical, because I have had shoulder problems and I am able to 'ground' the words I am walking in the physical, like: balance, consistency, commitment etc

[1:08 PM]
joanajesus very cool @kims

[1:09 PM]
kims Sunette did to an Eqafe interview in it I'll try and find the link and place it here.

*do

Do you still do yoga @joanajesus ?

[1:10 PM]
tormod I would like to do more talks to (psy health) teams and institutions in my area/location. More hire basically. Also I want to invest time and typing and video on steemit, as I see it as a supporting platform for expanding of the D message/integrity/responsibillity. I would like to continue to live in the village like before -and I would like to establish and start a relationship.

marlen that's quite cool Kim, yep I vaguely remember that one, but in general any physical activity and commitment assists a lot to also 'clear our head' so to speak, and create it as a point of enjoyment, I see it as 'me time' as well which has over the years assisted with keeping my physical body stable

anna The next year is for me dedicated to directing the project around the book I am writing together with a group of moms from all over the world. We're looking at getting mainstream publishers on board to get the book out to as many moms as possible. Then I am also working on creating online parenting courses together with a Swedish lady who lives in Mexico. I have applied for two part time jobs, one as a translator and one as an education coordinator at a sustainable ecological organization. This is because we don't earn enough with Viktor's salery for me to stay at home with Lora. I've also applied for two educational courses (we get tuition money when studying). One is a Montessori course, and the other is focused on educational leadership. For hobbies, I've looked into starting sowing and also joining a singing group at some point.

marlen nice tormod!

[1:11 PM]
kims https://eqafe.com/p/change-without-to-c ... n-part-157
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Change without to Change within - Quantum Systemization - Part 157
How can changing the way we live or do things on the outside go hand in hand with changing our inner realities and patterns? In this interview, discover how embodying and living words within what we do in our daily lives can come through in something as simple as daily exercise. (191 kB)

[1:12 PM]
marlen that sounds awesome @anna quite inspiring, also great to know that you are considering taking on singing again. Are you going to have someone take care of Lora when you step into those activities or daycare, if you want to share about that

[1:13 PM]
randy in this next year, I'm going to take on improving my property and work toward creating a sustainable - maybe even "mini' Earth Haven type place here on my land. I'm looking at building my primary residence out of shipping containers, then adding a couple more where Destonians could come and hang out/visit/stay - to help, etc.

kims Interestingly I don't always enjoy it @marlen - which is also a point of pushing myself to do it, because like blogging etc I become complacent.

joanajesus nice topic guys - I wont stay here for the full chat as I need to leave shortly but it's a great starting point to reflect upon the year ahead and take practical decisions towards those changes. One aspect that I often struggle is to create long term goals to assist me, especially in moments where I lose direction, so that's something I will look at

[1:14 PM]
carlton My focus in the New year is to stabilize my finances to be able to establish, create a New hobby for myself.

tormod Sounds cool @randy

joekou randy that is awesome!

marlen I have that as well @kims listening to people that are very committed to push themselves out of their comfort zone when it comes to exercise is supportive, many times I don't necessarily 'feel like' going out, but push myself to do it, then go like well, why the hell was I preventing myself from this

kims Coolio @randy

miranda At this moment I am searching for direction in my life and I was looking within myself for a word that will support me. What came up was the word 'inspiration'. It means literally in-breath. In the past I was always a bit impatience when it comes to needing inspiration. I wanted it directly, an 'Eureka' experience right away. I was discussing this with Maite and she said that Inspiration can be a seed within me that just needs to mature. So patience is also supporting me at the moment

[1:15 PM]
marlen @joanajesus hence the point of starting with bits, something simple, maybe something you want to do for yourself and also an idea is to gather stuff that is being shared here

kims Yes exactly @marlen there is always gladness that I pushed through lol

anna No @marlen - the plan is for me to take care of Lora. I've given it a lot of consideration and although there are some cool things about daycare, I see far too many unnecessarily uncool things about it, so I'm aiming at staying at home as long as possible, preferably not placing Lora into any kind of care. The only option I'd like is if we joined forces with a couple of other families. Viktor is planning on taking 1-2 days a week paternity leave at some point, and then I'd be able to work more those days. But I have a plan A, B, C and D in place lol. So other options are creating our own daycare as well as me taking on a job working on the weekends and evenings. But at the moment I'm trying to get a job working from home. If I were to go out singing, it would be at night with Viktor being with Lora. But he just started a new job and needs to be available and able to work late. So at the moment we're sticking to our routine.

[1:16 PM]
marlen awesome randy, we have such 'container city' where I live, there's shops, clubs and probably houses too

[1:16 PM]
cool @anna nice also to consider the different plans

[1:17 PM]
anna That is so @miranda! When I first got into education, I had absolutely no motivation to do it. It was actually a personal process point that made me commit myself to it, but not because I had any interest in it as such. So it started as a tiny seed within me having to do with me wanting to better myself, and then slowly but surely evolved into a life purpose.

dan I just finished training today for a new job, so that will be my focus until my head is above water. This with a strong focus on eating well / preparing my own meals #properly. And participation. My participation and engagement is all areas of my life is long due for correction.

joekou in the next year - i see myself beginning a new chapter in life. likely will be going back to the US to get my license renewed and possibly work toward paying off some debts. i would like to take some classes, network with more people and groups, finding a way to make mini films in my spare time, and possibly dusting off the dating hat and getting back on the horse for new relationships. i dont know yet where exactly i will go in the US just yet - and maybe things may open up here at the farm in some way i didn't expect. but come what may i anticipate a year of new beginnings for joe kou

[1:18 PM]
alyson So for me, I have five projects on the go that I am constantly balancing, 1my business which I rely on for survival and supporting the farm, this is something I have to continually reflect, make changes and expand, 2.my involvement with the core group of creating a sustainable living community or co housing group, which has been expanding my development of working creatively, respectfully and productively within a team of people I did not initially know, but do now, 3 a bigger project creating a new residential healing centre which bridges the old and new ways of healing and will cost may, millions to set up and maintain, but I have designed the blue print and have spent time networking and creating a solid business plan for funding, within this I am learning patience and to let go expectation , it may or may not happen in this life time for me and if it does it will require all my focus, 3. Transforming the rubble that was our house and garden to somewhere practical and enjoyable to live, this has required three years of patience , acceptance and drive/ motivation, we are nearly at completion now, 4, my family dynamics and support for my kids and preparing them for complete independence, this has been both a struggle and a joy at the same time, and where most of my awareness for points of process and change has been, 5. My physical health, joining a gym and learning not to feel gulley when I need to rest

miranda Awesome @anna

Adrian for myself the current point of focus are: establish consistent self application in my process through walking the DIP 'all in one walk', becoming consistent and committed within my relationship, and looking at how to best invest my finances in a purposeful way.

randy you'd be welcome here Joekou... lol

[1:19 PM]
kims I have actually been considering body building, I am curious as to how I can develop my body lol - it's just a curiosity at the moment, but I may investigate more in the future

dan Wow, we need to soon have a list of Earth Havens!

marlen @miranda yep, I was discussing inspiration yesterday, to me it comes through learning from other people, so I listen to a lot of podcasts as well where people share about their lives and how they pushed themselves to do things, expand their ways and points of interest, that definitely becomes 'inspiring' for me to also consider what I can do within my context and current situation as well, so that's a tip there, because it assists a lot to hear about people's stories in what they've gotten to live, create, investigate, discover about themselves and life in general through taking on this 'something' to do

alyson Guilty

joekou i feel like i've gone through a lot of change and internal growth during my stay here and whatever happens i'm ready for change - like coming out of my crysalis and emerging as a butterfly kind of thing lol

kims Wow you have a full
Plate @alyson

[1:20 PM]
alyson Lol @joekou , I see that within you too , the butterfly emerging

marlen nice @joekou thanks for sharing about that, very cool, with the film thing, maybe we can look at something in the future ... hmm!

miranda Yes, I can relate to be inspired by other people @marlen.

[1:21 PM]
kims A Desteni to channel would be sooo cool

*tv

joekou yes @marlen my 'films' i specifically would love to develop a mini web series - comedic but with desteni principles - and develop/share more my sense of humor which i have definitely been suppressing for a while.

tormod Awsome @alyson quite Impressive !!

[1:22 PM]
randy cool joekou... but why have you been suppressing your sense of humor?

marlen I definitely am working on reintegrating myself back with that which I kind of denied was 'my thing' in life and that's definitely arts, culture and getting to know people, that's something I thoroughly enjoy, it's that aspect of life that really keeps me going and I want to contribute back by creating myself as that person that I can be, and that involves for now working on paintings and getting involved in the art work again, also moving out from my country and testing new grounds, so that shall be interesting as well, but for now I'm facing a lot of my restrictions and limitations by doing art, so that's a cool training ground for now, as well as focusing on developing a relationship

joekou definitely am grateful for the year and a half i have spent here on the farm

[1:23 PM]
sometimes there is a point that comes up of 'why would you ever leave the farm!?!?!?! you spent 8 years trying to get here!'

kims What is weird @joekou is how others tell me 'you are funny' kim - and I am not trying to be, so my natural expression must be one of fun to some degree, I used to just think I was weird lol

carlton lol @joekou

valentin.rozman For me it looks like I will be focusing mostly on projects within the Earth Nation which is developing a decentralised economic system to connect all people and assets on this planet for the mutual benefit of sustainable regenerative development. And one part of this agenda is ICO of humanitarian cryptocurrency Equality Keys that is expected to happen in the next 3 months.

alyson Yes @kims and thank you for your time last week, I had a very challenging day yesterday with old thought patterns and friction surfacing while we were preparing for a large number of family arriving, and my husband gets especially stressed at such times, which are not part of our lives any more as we do not have any family commitments where we are, so was interesting walking through that fam8ly dynamic point and realising how much stress that used to cause twenty years ago without us being aware of it

[1:24 PM]
marlen yeah @joekou that's definitely cool, as I was listening to the newest recording, that's what came up when it comes to finding our 'thing' to do in life and how many times we want to do something 'exactly the same' we see others do, and we might fail, lol, but then that opens up new ways/ventures/paths to look at, so I can understand how that's your thing' same was as how for me certain things like creativity, expression, communication are main factors that I want to keep developing

[1:24 PM]
joekou @randy it is something i need to push through still - it is something i will judge/suppress out of fear

[1:25 PM]
there is a very cool reptilians recording series on 'comparison'

which may or may not feature me in it

kims Any time its great to hear @alyson, so cool that you were/are able to walk through it - no more suppressing

[1:26 PM]
anna On a more personal level, I'm working on creating a supportive and expansive relationship with Viktor's family which is going really well. I'm also working on losing weight and supporting my body more. Also Viktor and I are constantly working on our relationship- especially as having a baby challenges many things.

dan I'm really going to embrace "if it's going to be, it's up to me" - and stop waiting and blaming my way through life ;)

ida for the next year I have a couple of ideas that I have been working on and am going to continue develop.. Though one crucial point for me and Ly is finding out what to do in terms of where to live, here work comes in as well that we have to figure out. We have an apartment in Amsterdam but I have a job in Iceland, that gives better money than what we have been able to get in Amsterdam. There are a lot of processes going on with us within all of this. Looking at all the pros and cons. But even if we are unsure things are moving quite ok atm

kims @joekou - that is the foundation of your next endeavour, to be more public

marlen it's already out @joekou

joekou for me - i'd like to develop more my ability to speak/share/perform. i would like to take improv classes and perhaps look at doing some theater again - this time with a different starting point

anna How is it going with your open relationship @dan?

tormod Being more considerate of myself in self honesty to breathe and listen more is also something I look at : reading all this inspire ratio n

[1:27 PM]
dan Better @anna, I had some cool support from osho in CO :)

marlen sounds great @joekou! have you done theater before? I don't recall that

randy awesome dan

joekou but overall - ready for some change, ready for what comes and all the growing pains that accompany self change - and will see how/what develops and what i can share from that.

[1:28 PM]
yes i did theater and improv comedy shows

marlen cool @ida any words that you consider being of support through that transition phase or 'settling in' phase? for many it can be quite unsettling, so how have you assisted yourself within it all?

anna My buddy has been pushed me to not only focus on kids/parenting/education as well and I realized that I've created quite an exclusive focus on it lol.

[1:29 PM]
Nice @dan

joekou bernard mentioned to me before 'you are a showman'

i resisted that for a long time lol

kims Yes @joekou it's very natural to you

joekou because secretly i knew he was right

anna Hehe

[1:30 PM]
kims There is a little of that in me too

randy lol joekou

marlen cool @joekou so going back to develop those innate talents

joekou back then i tried to suppress it out of judgments - like it was something silly and stupid and wasn't going to change the world or bring everyone into process

ida well atm what comes up for me is the word practical.. that is also the reason for why I am in iceland atm. Because it is more practical as is. and than to take it as it comes a bit. But the last couple of weeks that word is definitely what has stood out to support in a grounding @marlen

randy yeah, you seem to come to life in front of the camera joekou

joekou yes many talents and depths have been coming up for me lately

kims I just used to believe that I was attention seeking, but I do enjoy being in the spot light, but I pretend that I don't

[1:31 PM]
marlen yeah cool you bring that up @joekou I had focused so much on wanting to do something that will 'help' others that then I was diminishing myself to only be 'helping' or 'trying to change everything/everyone else', but how can I in fact be that person that I want to be inspired by if I don't work on my self creation and focus more on my life creation, so that's definitely going to be the focus for me

joekou not just the itch to perform - i find that there has been a growth/deepening of my awareness of myself and of things in general. this i will share as it develops more - at the moment still 'flowering'

tormod Lol @kims quite a tale

miranda That is so cool @kims that you enjoy being in the spotlight!

[1:32 PM]
marlen some people decide to take on learning a new skill and through that become a better version of themselves and in that it doesn't meant they 'change the world' but they change themselves, they expand and within doing so, indirectly become an inspiration for others, to me that's quite supportive and impactful

randy yes joekou - that "blooming" process

kims Lol tormod - my 'issue' has always been how others see me

joekou i had points of wanting to prove that i didn't enjoy the performing arts. i didnt want to come off as egotistical lol

marlen cool @ida definitely that's a supportive one to not see eyes through emotion or wants/needs/desires only, but sticking to facts at the moment while continuing to look at solutions/ways for the future

[1:33 PM]
joekou but now i'm finding more about what it means to ME to perform - to share, to use storytelling as a way to communicate deeper points, how to utilize my sense of humor for sharing and not for applause

anna I've always also enjoyed it - little too much at times lol. So working on creating a balance - and not come from a place of ego/insecurities.

kims @joekou No surprise that you are a Leo too - as a programmed response

joekou no i am not a leo

i am in fact virgo

kims Ah I thought you were haha!

Adrian that's me Kim :wink:

kims :joy::+1::skin-tone-2:

joekou my bent toward communication comes from my water/dog chinese astrology lol

[1:34 PM]
marlen lol @joekou was about to say oh you damn virgo, I got similar things like 'excessive humility' or modesty that is in fact limiting , so have definitely been working on that, not say 'oh no, you're being too kind about this/that' but go like yep, it's indeed good, yep! I agree it came out well lol

joekou YES marlen its a bitch being virgo sometimes

lol

own worst enemy big time

kims I'm really drawn to Leo's

[1:35 PM]
marlen so, in a way also embracing, appreciating myself, acknowledging where I'm at, what I am has and will continue to be a point of focus to strengthen, to not go into these excessive self doubt about things, but rather do it and test things out

Adrian in what way Kim?

kims I see them
As brave, so I'll have to work on establishing that in myself

joekou interesting kims

marlen yeah over analyzing and so forth, so yep! we can only become aware of the core programming @joekou and so see it for what it is

anna I've really enjoyed seeing more of you Marlen, like I was thirsty for it without knowing it.

randy cool marlen

[1:36 PM]
joekou yes marlen you've been in bloom :slightly_smiling_face:

marlen how about the word courage there @kims and seeing what opens up for you with it?

ida also focusing more on my 'spark' my expression, embracing myself and giving more attention to movement in where I see my spark come more through.. something that has been tricky when only trying to look at self through what one is 'supposed to be' in the system. BEcasue thing is I am so far from that.. Ill never be me if I try to fit myself into a box, or think I need to move/do my spark through the system way... it never comes through then.. its then only a constant searching and having to reach.. instead of being here with myself and seeing me for who I am and moving from that @marlen

kims Yes that's cool Marlen, courage of the lion

dan Generally speaking in my life, I've been fairly passive, letting life happen to me. I'll just digest information, and get high off synthesizing knowledges and 'finding truth'...always missing: Me. I haven't been considering me and what I want to generate/express/create, instead of only how I will react/respond only. So a serious stepping up and into my own skin this next year. I'm getting back in touch with myself and what I want. Because even with a underdeveloped sense of self, coming into Desteni Material and digesting that, was rather disorienting in terms of who I am and my motivations in life. I'm feeling more ready now than ever to begin letting go of trying to be something/someone for someone else, and be me for me.

marlen yep, most definitely and shedding some core self-beliefs or transforming them to be me and test that out

randy agreed joukou... marlen we've seen marlen blossom this year

ida @marlen yes

[1:37 PM]
randy cool dan

anna Cool @dan and @ida

kims Bernard pushed you to take on more of yourself @marlen - he saw the potential

marlen exactly @ida cool, many times we create our own points of reference, but we are the only ones that create them, like that one thing you mention about 'the system' and 'supposed to be', definitely a point to challenge and dissect to see how you came to decide to do that and if you see it's definitely not the way, then create another way around it

[1:38 PM]
carlton Gtg guy, will read read later.

randy later carlton

kims Me too speak soon

anna Does anyone know how @sunettedimensions is doing?

[1:39 PM]
miranda I was wondering that too @anna

joekou so while were somewhat talking future plans - if any US destonians are open to having a short term roomate do let me know! nothing solid yet - for now just wanting to open up the point to see what may be/become possible.

marlen oh yeah me was self-deprecating, self-invalidating person, never 'good enough' and seeking approval in all the wrong places, so yep definitely can attest how it takes some years to get to this 'blooming point' but if you stick to it, you get to it, maybe a decade, hopefully it can be 'easier' for others but, that's part of what this sharing is about how we can look back and also 'forward' to see what we've accomplished and where we want to direct that

Adrian later Carlton

marlen @anna still recuperating

joekou sunette is recovering but seems to be taking it well

randy like I said joekou, you're always welcome here

[1:40 PM]
marlen lol @joekou listen to @randy second time in the chat he's offering you a spot!

joekou great @randy - we can stay in touch and see how things open up in the coming months. i'm looking at sometime around april for now

alyson Yes, I was thinking of Sunette and how her body is becoming aware of stem cell research on a practical level, @joekou , do u know when Sunette is arriving back at the farm?

randy I'm out in the boonies in the middle of nowhere but, you're still welcome... lol

joekou sunette has been back for 2 days now

marlen @kims yep I also realize we do need that 'push' at some point in our lives, so I definitely want to also be that for whoever I can assist and support that way, but not necessarily making it a forced point, but more through becoming an example of how to do that

[1:41 PM]
@joekou what license are you looking to renew?

joekou i'll let sunette share her update when she can but when we had a farm meeting today she did share a bit and looked like she is recuperating well

@marlen drivers

alyson Ok, thanks joe, pls let her know I was asking after her

marlen ah got it

Adrian do you live alone out in the boonies Randy?

joekou and license to thrill

marlen oh yeah and I'll be getting my degree at last lol

[1:42 PM]
randy cool marlen

anna Oh wow @marlen

marlen so that's also closing a cycle with what I started

miranda Nice @marlen

joekou if anyone here is familiar with chinese astrology - we are entering a 'new beginnings' period

anna Only the final Part left right @marlen?

marlen so from anyone else in this chat that hasn't shared yet, do share if you are up for it

ida so for example I have for many years had a deep fascination with icelandic and the old norse, symbolism and fairytales and stuff.. This I thought I sort of had to put aside because I was not able to fit into how 'one is supposed' to be skilled in these areas. Like I dont have a university degree in Icelandic for example.. and because it was not my native tong I thoguht I sort of had to just put that part of me aside. Then recently I just decided that I am going to embrace it anyway.. do it my way.. I dont have to go to university to study icelandic/history and stuff, that is just not me.. Instead it has come through in a totally different way.. my way, how I express it and expand in it from the startingpoint of me, and from there so much opens up

marlen yep @anna the actual title/degree/paper

[1:43 PM]
anna All I know @joekou is that I'm a rooster and Lora is a rooster lol

And I think Viktor is a rabbit.

joekou we are on the eve of a new era/age. many people now are slowly but surely finding their 'location' - some will only start now and into the next 2 years - but its going to be a time of changes/renewals - which comes with some growing pains/adjustments as well

[1:44 PM]
alyson Yes @marlen , cool to hear about your degree, are you finishing that in Hawaii, I would love to visit that island, it’s not so difficult to get to from here

marlen cool @ida that's something I've been learning to embrace as well, to see how we may have an interest we at times diminish as 'not relevant' but through that and really dedicating ourselves to it, we actually develop and learn a lot more about ourselves, so go for it

anna You don't have to tell me twice @joekou lol

joekou lol yes anna it is an interesting time for roosters

marlen hehe @alyson nope, currently in mexico so that will be done by january :slightly_smiling_face: and yep you should!

joekou bit bumpy lately

but part of the change/shift into the next round/cycle

[1:45 PM]
anna How come @joekou?

marlen interesting @joekou have no idea what I am, maybe a snake or tiger or whatever

joekou @marlen you are a tiger

marlen haha nailed it

anna Meaning for @roosters @joekou?

joekou a 'good' year for tigers coming

yes anna

anna You could also have been a pig :pig:

marlen hell yeah! lol well even if it wasn't, gotta create it

[1:46 PM]
joekou marlen you're a slight bit ahead of the 'renewal' curve. yours started last year

alyson Yes @joekou, we are finishing an old cycle in 2017, but I would like to know more about Chinese astrology, some of my friends here are pretty in to it :grinning:

anna When did the roosters start @joekou

marlen pff yeah can tell that's why I had to shed some stuff in a matter of days... rough definitely, challenging, for sure, but definitely not regretting it

joekou alyson it is interesting stuff. i use it as cross reference

[1:47 PM]
anna - around this recent year and into the next

tormod From where can you say this @joekou ?

ida are you talking about Chinese horoscopes ?

joekou @tormod i will share more when time comes but a lot of this is able to be found in chinese astrology/feng shui websites

anna That's kind of weird though @joekou as I've already had plenty of renewals already lol

marlen hey @joekou btw very cool interviews on the paranormal series as well about the 'hearing voices' stuff and what opened up, very cool to now more about that aspect of your abilities

[1:48 PM]
joekou just have to find good sources and avoid the popular 'personality' reading ones

marlen lol @anna

tormod Mkay @joe ! :hugging_face:

joekou lol marlen yes i was hesitant to share those things for a long time

alyson So @marlen do you plan to return to Hawaii in Feb?

[1:49 PM]
marlen yeah I did wonder like why didn't he share before about it? But yep also rather learning from being considerate of time, moment to open it up

@alyson yep that's the current plan

joekou @anna it is not an exact science per se - a lot of it depends on the individual starting point

miranda Thanks all for the chat, bye!

alyson Yes @joekou , I fell asleep listening to part one of the paranormal series with you and am looking forward to part two tonight, lol!

[1:50 PM]
joekou for a while i thought i was crazy or that it was just... something i shouldn't bring up or look at

randy hmm just looked up my chinese zodiac sign and says I'm a horse

marlen I definitely learn from seeing all the patterns in astrology and so forth, it assists with reading one's preprogramming so as to not be defined by it, but understand it and know it we can do something to change it, alter the way we walk through things

joekou but as time passed and more lately - i've been opening up more to that part of myself.

alyson So funny how we are meeting now within quantum time through eqafe @joekou

joekou randy - yup that makes sense to me lol

ida yes and to have a self trust as well when sharing those things.. haven cross referenced it which is a process @marlen @joekou

marlen yeah @joekou I wonder if it's also part of your heritage and so forth

[1:51 PM]
hmm now I'm going to look up what tigers are, never read anything about that lol

ida thank you for sharing @joekou

anna Is it common for a child to be the same as the parent @joekou - does it have some specific meaning?

joekou @marlen the thing about certain chinese astrology readings is it is not about the person really - it is not about the preprogramming of the individual - more like a look at the overall. like a 'cosmic weather' forecast which i find correlates very well and is very specific

[1:52 PM]
people in my family have sometimes shared 'psychic experience' stories but i treated them as stories

i suspect there is some to do with my heritage/genetics

alyson Yes @marlen , I have been using an astrologist to assist me within walking words and challenges with more awareness, interesting once we have the tools, how many other tools can be added to assist us within process

anna Yea fascinating

randy hmm, will have to read up on the horse - have never looked at chinese astrology - or put much merit into any astrology really

[1:53 PM]
joekou anna it isn't anything particularly special - it is all just specific. nothing better or worse

chinese astrology suffers the stigma of western astrology which is really just 'pop astrology'

marlen cool @alyson yep anything can be a tool for self reflection if directed that way

anna Even RuPaul's drag race :joy::raised_hands:

[1:54 PM]
marlen ah had no idea about that @joekou interesting

lol @anna yep even that haha, have no idea about it but sure it can be

joekou as with all things - consider it and see what practicality it holds for you individually

[1:55 PM]
for some it may not be relevant/applicable

for others it will

anna For sure

joekou for me i find it useful to cross reference my 'hunches'

anna I've been able to use astrology a lot to understand Viktor's and my differences

[1:56 PM]
And how to understand him better

alyson I seem to have a mental block about my Chinese astrology, which is interesting in itself, I keep forgetting which animal I am, @joekou , do you know what the Chinese astrology is for 1967 off the top of your head?

randy yep joe.... investigate all things and keep that which is good....

joekou like - okay, this isn't just me imagining/reading too much into things - there is a point of reference/context

randy goat alyson

joekou so for me personally i use it as a reference tool and also helps me get better at reading people/things

randy I had just pulled up the chart in another tab...

[1:57 PM]
joekou randy for chinese astrology - try to look at the interpretations from a few different websites

randy will do

joekou sometimes the interpretations vary but you will be able to get your own 'feel' of it the more you understand it

[1:58 PM]
never ever ever take one interpretation to heart - always have to look yourself.

marlen cool, interesting @joekou thanks for sharing that and looking forward also to see what opens up with that and your own paths, ways

alyson Thanks @randy , how did you know are you a goat too?

marlen yeah, ultimately we are the ones that know ourselves, so not to be conditioned/defined by something we read

[1:59 PM]
randy alyson, no, had just looked up mine - am a horse

joekou yes - it is the difference between knowing how to solve an equation versus depending on the book to tell you the answer

anna Bye!!!!

randy which didn't surprise joekou.... lol

alyson Lol, ok so perhaps stubborn is a word for me to look at, as I am a double goat being Aries, lol,

randy bye anna

[2:00 PM]
alyson Bye all, thanks for the chat

joekou ok - wasn't expecting me to share all that but there it is. now it's out

lol

anna I'm also double goat @alyson

randy hahaha alyson

marlen lolol @joekou that's cool :slightly_smiling_face: that's part of it, something you are developing/looking into as well

valentin.rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

anna Being Capricorn in the sun and Aries in rising

randy cool shares joekou... thanks

[2:01 PM]
marlen so to all, best of wills to get to do and continue these projects and points forward

so enjoy the self-creation process and so shall I :slightly_smiling_face:

see you guys!

randy have no clue what any of that means anna

marlen and thanks for sharing

anna Lol @randy - it's western astrology

randy hey, for those spending christmas holidays with family - enjoy the company

[2:02 PM]
anna Spending with Viktor's family and going to Denmark for my birthday

randy cool anna, have fun and safe traveks

new messages
travels*

[2:03 PM]
anna You too!!

tormod Thanks all :blue_heart: