What we've substantiated this year that keeps us committed to self creation- 27 December 2017

Marlen

What we've substantiated this year that keeps us committed to self creation- 27 December 2017

Postby Marlen » 27 Dec 2017, 22:05

[1:02 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

kims Hello

marlen hey guys, I got a suggestion which is looking back at this year and seeing which point stands out as something we managed to change, overcome, definitively expand on and what we learned through the process of doing that

[1:03 PM]
@viktorpersson had another one if he wants to share as well

kims Cool M I like that

miranda Hi

marlen which can be actually kind of linked or intertwined to the topic as well

[1:04 PM]
any other ideas, share it and we can decide

gian Hello

we have rumbling thunder above us

viktorpersson Hello everyone

Yes

[1:05 PM]
mikemcd Hi everyone

anna I like this topic @marlen

viktorpersson My suggestion for a topic is the following: how to keep motivated and pushing in one’s process - tips and tricks for daily application

talamon ka-boom -- heyhey - I am between jobs and living places, so my access to regular stuff, such as net is intermittent but will be stabilizing soon

anna Couldn't we combine the two?

marlen yep which can also be linked in how through sharing on these points we walked through, how we 'kept at it' or breaking through it.

[1:06 PM]
anna What have you learned/realized/implemented/substantiated this year that keeps you committed to walking your process

marlen yep cool @talamon :slightly_smiling_face: in limbo zone

aha nice @anna let's place it as that

anna What an adventure you are on @talamon! Could you have imagined that just 2-3 years ago?

tormod :pig2:

talamon cool point - yes @marlen so much to learn and reflect

[1:07 PM]
marlen set the channel topic: What we've learned/realized/implemented/substantiated this year that keeps us committed to self creation

marlen yeah share @talamon!

talamon lol definitely no, @anna but that's life

marlen well time for sharing guys, take a moment to reflect on the topic above and see what stands out

[1:08 PM]
anna This year I have very much worked on stopping judging myself, and instead embracing all of me. This has been quite significant for me in walking my process more proactively "with" myself, rather than pushing up against/fighting myself through judgment on one side and suppression/resistance on the other.

gian To see and realize that Process isn't a choice - it is actually a realization of what is here in fact, thus it isn't something to be motivated by, or to keep up with, but a daily walking, continuation as breath, as living, as walking, it becomes normal and thus part of life in general. so Here, I looked specifically at the points of choice = illusion

talamon my relevant point might be to face emotional and energy-related starting point to relationship and how to re-align with principle and even if relationship falls to remain directive and keep walking

[1:09 PM]
tormod My number one point, is to lett go of self judgment/personality platform of judging me.

marlen Ok so one major shift I was just writing about is focusing back on myself, my life/self creation. I had neglected that with the idea or excuse of being here only to support others, and in that, not really doing something for myself. So now making the time for that and walking through ideas of 'being selfish' or 'doing non important stuff for the world' has assisted me to in fact confront/face more aspects of me that I wasn't facing because of neglecting this self-creation process. I'll share more in a blog today, but that's the gist of it, from focusing on 'trying to affect others, change others, change the world' to self creation

gian So, I have been and is still dealing with a LOT of choice points, programming

[1:10 PM]
marlen @tormod can you share how you have been able to walk through that, give some examples?

anna I have FINALLY started being able to bring common sense through in arguments with my partner, where I am now able to take the communication THROUGH the destructive phase into the constructive and direct the situation. This is something that makes me proud and that is very useful and practical.

cool @talamon

viktorpersson Nice @marlen

Can you give any concrete tips on how to live/walk without choice @gian?

[1:11 PM]
marlen @anna cool, can relate to that and will definitely share more of that today in a blog because it's about that, which was a more dormant aspect precisely because I hadn't been 'exposing me/myself/my creations' as much in some time

ida "LOT of choice points, programming" what do you mean by this?

@gian

gian @marlen I had a similar point, yet what I do for me within principle I do automatically for the world, one and equal, as small and big actions has to be what is best for all, regardless.

[1:12 PM]
marlen @talamon also in relation to taking risks I'd say, changing plans and how you've stood through that, if you can share how you've managed to walk through that

[1:12 PM]
anna make sense @marlen - even for us who are not you, it is quite a change lol! Like an explosion of expression that, now that you're doing it, it makes total sense and is so welcome and enjoyable to watch. I was saying to Viktor the other day, that it's one of the most enjoyable things there is: to see someone blossom and expand.

[1:13 PM]
marlen yes @gian many times we forget about that and in doing so, cripple ourselves, instead of seeing what aspects of ourselves do come through when we do that, so in this focusing on 'who I am within what I do'

ida What stands out for me is that I have become better at embracing me, in the good and the bad... humbleness and recognition

tormod Nope No example. Just the fact that I have been carrying it within, and it has realy been wearing me down. It is still here, like when I mention it, but today I can direct myself out of it

kims For me I have decided to take a big step towards having more self belief and not allowing myself to be stuck in a rut - specifically regards work, anna helped me a lot with this through the year

anna Nice @ida

ida ...with that I have also strengthened my self trust

[1:14 PM]
anna Haha yes @kims that was quite the journey! And see where you are now!

marlen cool @ida so how did you come to do that embracing, have any examples of where this came up the most and how you walked through it?

kims Haha yes anna, I was totally stuck as I thought

gian Choice does not exist, it is as if there is an idea that choice exist, first fo all anything and everything I like comes from programming, so is my choices really choices or just me following programs? what I like or dislike has literally been programmed and trained into me - so how can I claim I like or dislike something as a choice. this is what I have been working on within my daily living, the programming, where I check what is it that i CHOOSE, or what are my choices in regular things, from Sodas, to food, to how I sleep, where does this choice come from, and how has me living these choices compromised that which is real, reality, such as my back problems, my teeth problems, my physical conditions, the body has one way how it functions, the earth has one way how it functions, that one way is the only "choice" and I am now tuning into that way, the physical. as an example:

marlen cool @tormod I can relate to realizing how it's been all in my head really, and how it takes practical steps to let go of it, which to me at times feels like taking a leap of faith by doing stuff I would not do because of judgment, and then realizing the limitation was entirely 'in me' in my head mostly

[1:15 PM]
tormod Also seeing that my discovery comes from within - it was allways here just hidden

talamon @marlen yes, I really wanted to 're-define love' - and within that I was somewhat, little, 'falling into' it and when it was kind of obvious that I started to fall and the relationship is not lasting, I realized that to snap out of it is a decision, to make not just once, or once a day, but with my actions - to leave what I prepared to leave for the relationship, I embraced the opportunity and I still move on, but with the decision nothing by only self here, no energy

marlen @anna yes I'm realizing how the best way also to share/create an impact is through precisely sharing the process of self-creation, and that's something I had neglected to do, so now focusing on that

viktorpersson What I have walked this year is to become more relaxed and at ease with where I am at and where I want to go – to learn to appreciate my current whereabous and my current life – and push to expand within that – instead of wanting and desiring something else/more that I think to be better

[1:16 PM]
anna Very cool @marlen - definitely don't hold back!

gian Cesar helps me question EVERYTHING

anna Nice @viktorpersson!

kims Coolio @marlen - really enjoying seeing a more relaxed you

[1:17 PM]
tormod Yea realizing myself beyond mind literally

marlen cool @talamon so facing a point of creation and then realizing well I was there 'all the way' so now face the outcomes and redefine it then within a more practical sense in terms of relationships

ida I can relate @viktorpersson

garbrielle that would be a great blog title @gian

gian try this for yourself, for any choice you want to make, keep asking yourself why on any answer you may give yourself or someone else, ask why, why why and then you will come to some surprising things.

talamon and I really was afraid to make mistakes at first - but then I was like - why not, there is no such thing as destiny, so I keep learning and standing up and really applying what I learn and thus started to decompose emotion-feeling - based relationship and starts to manifest within my starting point

[1:18 PM]
anna lol yes @gian

marlen @viktorpersson man, if there's an image I have of 'relaxation' is the image of you so reading that is kind of strange, but that's very cool as well to read from you because I know one of the major points is having this idea of having to be 'somewhere else' as 'better than' instead of embracing what's here, so that's awesome!

tormod Nice @gian Thanks

talamon yes @marlen, exactly - lol sorry for quoting Blake, but 'nothing lasts, but nothing is lost' thus I just keep forgiving and re-starting until I keep standing

valentin.rozman The biggest point for me this year was dropping the tendency to immediately share a lot of knowledge and information about personal growth to everyone that I met. Meaning that I am slowing down, taking time to know the people more, acting more casual and only after I while giving some support if I see that other open up to me. And also not to define myself only as a messenger and carrier of wisdom, not caring to do anything else but to teach, but to take on also other forms of jobs that are not directly related to teaching. So in fact giving myself more freedom to express and to collaborate with other doing what is necessary for the project to move forward since I have enough other available opportunities to share myself.

kims It is totally becoming 'my nature' to not accept any bullshit from myself

[1:19 PM]
viktorpersson hehe @marlen – yes I am pretty relaxed – though there has also been this part of me that is a dreamer – that always wants something else/more – so it has not been a stress/anxiety – more a tendency to dream away and miss the opportunities that are here

[1:19 PM]
marlen @kims yep, that is definitely what it is, and that's because I also worked on letting go this idea I had of myself as having to be almost like a little soldier for everything, so embracing more the expressive, joyful me that I can be, which as to do with letting go of ideas of 'I cannot enjoy myself because most in the world are suffering' and shedding - and continuing to do so - many points of self definition

[1:20 PM]
anna It is in any other realm besides survival that @viktorpersson is a master of relaxation @marlen, but survival is his cryptonite

gian For example, Cesar was able to push me to mental barriers that made e question all of reality and me within it again, when he started asking why did me and leila create him, and the WHY did not stop. geeze, I had to really become self-honest and give Cesar some straight up answers, or he will not stop till he sees what makes actual sense. most of everything is justification, even if it sounds good.

kims Yes I hear ya @marlen

garbrielle yes i can relate, i have learned to question more and dig deeper and deeper into things along with supporting the life flow so to speak, where i do not combat life, but embrace it as i embrace myself and learning and expanding myself to find solutions that's best, so more finding ways to breath and move with the physical, like a more gentle way of living

anna Wow @gian hahaha

marlen right hence the dreamer's JTL @viktorpersson yep makes sense, I had that as well where it becomes just like distractions of 'being able to be somewhere else' etc, instead of rather focusing entirely on what's here and seeing what can I do to expand, learn from do stuff differently with what's in my reality, breaking out of my own box

gian Why @garbrielle

talamon awesome, @gian walking common sense for-with him

anna lol I thought he asked you why you did not stop when you were making him @gian hahahhaha

[1:21 PM]
gian why @kims

kims Wow @gian - he's been a useful teacher

marlen lol @gian I like that phase in kids

garbrielle yes getting to the specifics for absolute understanding, children are awesome in this way

kims How do you mean @gian

gian lets just ask everyone here WHY on no matter what you say, and I guarnatee you, you will see and find facinating things.

valentin.rozman Yes @gian children are definitely our greatest teachers.

ida Yes can relate to that too @viktorpersson.. like sort of just observing the creativity of the dreams/imagination/ideas getting off on that but not moving them

[1:22 PM]
miranda What stood out for me most this year is that I began to see people more as beings and not as my relation/definition towards them. In that I am able to walk next to them without judgments.

viktorpersson Yes @ida - it becomes a addiction

marlen @gian lol I do that with people! some find it annoying and I can understand, but some find it interesting to have to ask themselves that - and I also do it to myself

tormod Realizing how much i like necklesses :heart_decoration:.... and hearth’s lol

marlen @viktorpersson so! how did you ground that 'dreamer's addiction' you shared about and getting to ground yourself more in your reality?

Adrian for myself the point that has been coming through is looking at the life that I am going to leave behind, what impact I will have with my time here in this 1 life, and pushing myself to make decisions without apology or looking for permission/validation

gian Yes @marlen the mind finds it annoying, I have to breathe through not going into reactiosna nd just shutting Cesar down and to actually be real with him

marlen lol @tormod cool

[1:23 PM]
talamon cool, @miranda - so you can also say, you've become more comfortable with yourself without definitions and expectations/judgments as well - by simply knowing more?

ida yes for sure @viktorpersson, and like a black hole in a way.. were you just get lost

garbrielle why in relation to the blog title @gian, what i saw was when i was back with cesar and his direct way of seeing reality and his expression of how we moved, with no fear, yet innocent and natural.....so that blog i would be interested in how you see it through cesar eyes cause it is not something that is usual or dulled down, i would probably learn something new

dan My big point from this past year was discovering how much I let myself prioritize others before myself, the nice-guy helper syndrome, where I'm never really considering myself my wants, my needs, my principles - which is the easy way. So cheers to a new year of refining and solidifying who I am as the directive principle of myself and my life, in a social context. No more bending to please people for short-sighted ego-kicks.

garbrielle he not we*

[1:24 PM]
marlen yeah how I do it is also out of actual interest to get to know people, but not everyone is willing to do that or answer with real facts, yet, at times it is my way to demonstrate interest or establishing a communication

that's on the 'why' point

gian lol why @marlen

marlen @miranda that's a biggie within me, still comes out in me for sure, a constant thing for years to work on to be honest

[1:25 PM]
carlton The biggest point for me this year was to actually be able to stop myself from being in my mind 24/7 by slowing myself down and actually freezing evertthing within me for a moment, then look to see if anything comes up and continue breathing, that works for me.

miranda Interesting @talamon that is something I am currently working on because it is coming to the forefront big time; embracing myself, letting go of judgments towards myself.

viktorpersson l have grounded this dreamers addiction by practicing physical awareness – and then also – by pushing myself to become inspired and passionate about the daily and recurring things in my life – the people I meet at work, at home, etc. – and a very cool principle that I have started to apply recently is to 'Work with what is here'

[1:26 PM]
marlen that's cool as well @Adrian also seeing it in that sense, because in neglecting 'me' then I realized I wasn't going to be creating anything of myself, but only an 'idea' of myself, so that means practical actions needed to be taken to precisely be the person I want to be and 'leave behind' in whichever way or form

garbrielle very cool @viktorpersson

viktorpersson So each time I want to move away into a dream – I bring myself back by looking at what I can do and work with that is already here in my reality

miranda Yes @marlen this is a biggie for me too

garbrielle awesome @carlton

marlen nice @viktorpersson that's very cool, I can agree with finding inspiration with people, and not only focusing on 'all the things I judge about them' or 'all the ways I don't agree with them' lol - but doing the opposite, what can I learn from them, expressions, ways of being, seeing the world etc.

[1:27 PM]
viktorpersson Nice @carlton

[1:27 PM]
talamon my approach with people, especially with strangers - the more smooth and natural I can be or feel to be - the more easy is to still 'box' and automatically rely on judgments, especially the ones what I did not yet focus to walk with self-forgiveness as I do not know how I auto-judge -- thus to completely give up on my judgement and definition and 'control' of how 'smooth' and 'natural' I am - as that's the source of fear, insecurity, thus separation and projection

[1:28 PM]
marlen @dan yep I can relate as well, I called it the mother-theresa syndrome and that has assisted a lot with being able to stop being bitter about myself or comparing myself with others, and start focusing on me, my life, my creation,

[1:28 PM]
nice @carlton that's definitely a constant point for many, so the point of being able to 'freeze' for a moment and see yourself in it, is already a cool step into self-awareness

[1:29 PM]
anna Interesting perspective @talamon - can you expand some more on that?

talamon I must add - not just 'that's the source of my fear/insecurity' - but also a symptom, an effect of my original insecurity in relation to myself

tormod To mind my words when speaking

gian I was standing in the mall about two weeks ago (yes I don't go out much, so that was my period) and I was standing in the line ready to pay for the stuff I got. as I was standing in the line, there is shelves on the left side and rght side FULL of candy and all sorts of shit poking at you to buy it, and I looked to ymy left and in my face was this ENERGY BAR - on this particular day I felt tired, and here is this ENERGY BAR in my face, I looked at the word in that moment and all I saw was FEAR - the bar was advertising FEAR, using the word ENERGY so massively written in blue on it, when you see it you FEAR that you do not have energy, that you are tired and drained and thus not as capable to do things, and here I saw ALL the words in the shops and how they have all been placed so specifically in FEAR - ENERGY, PROTEIN, FAT, SKINNY, MINERAL, ECO, ORGANIC, I mean it was fascinating...

[1:30 PM]
marlen ok @talamon so more like focusing on who you decide to be in those moments rather than only wanting to project an experience or create it in opposition to insecurities/fears etc - ?

anna Yes definitely @gian "YOU ARE MISSING OUT" "YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH" YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!" lol - it could have said...

viktorpersson Interesting @gian – it makes sense

anna "But if you buy this product, we can make you forget about it for a minute of two"

[1:31 PM]
gian @anna exactly, selling believes

talamon @anna, I like to approach people randomly - at airport, on bus, at waiting places - and then I might recognize a tendency to judge - like a huge dude with grunt-ish face, he must be slow and strong, emotional so then I challenge myself - is he really that - and obviously often not - and sometimes yes, so I should just take a moment first and empty myself before/when encountering

gian beliefs

dan fundamentals of modern day advertising @gian it's scary how deliberate and intentional it is, and how unaware us masses are of it's affects, and how it triggers our preprogrammed motives and fears

kurtschnidrig §

[1:32 PM]
anna ah ok yes @talamon I get it. I do that too. Someone I recently judged quite harshly is now a friend lol.

[1:32 PM]
marlen yeah ! exactly @talamon can relate to having to do that, I call it unconditional, but it is an emptiness where one is simply 'there' and there's no what ifs or fears or future projections, just there, moment, interaction

[1:33 PM]
so next point can be how can these points we've shared thus far has assisted you to keep 'at it' in your process of self-creation/self-discovery

talamon @marlen hmm interesting approach - and yes - just not too much on defining who I want to be - but sometimes I still have to rely to that - at challenging situations - kind of structuring -- when avoiding car accidents at imminent situations, I blow air out of my lungs slowly and smoothly - to anchor myself to pure action without mind for instance

dan it's like, you think sex sells, well fear sells even easier because it's a collectively accepted/normal participation

anna I find that I've gotten more "into" myself, literally having taken up more space within me, developing a more supportive relationship with myself, which in turn supports me to face points and walk them.

[1:34 PM]
talamon awesome @anna, thus it held a gift!

[1:34 PM]
anna Yes @talamon

[1:35 PM]
gian @dan yes exactly, even fear sells sex

miranda Cool @anna

gian look at this GREAT porn movie, dont you FEAR you will never have that?

ida lol @dan and then.. isnt sex/love actually fear? thats how I have seen it

dan ooph, sounds like a sad market @gian

marlen so that's the substantiating then @anna? I can relate to this with being able to trust myself which also creates a point of enjoyment

talamon @marlen I see that somehow I should allow myself to learn and DO find practical balance to trust myself within this undefined action-based direct living thing - yet use words to structure, plan, consider and define without polarity and limitation

tormod Also discovering life realy ! Seeing life inn the face : recognize myself and respect and honor myself

[1:36 PM]
dan wow, yeah, the fear within sex is probably the strongest motivator. fear is a hot product!

marlen cool @talamon yep, lol, good clarification to not have 'no-thing' but yes still have an intent, general plan and consideration in it

anna Yes I'm more "here" with me @marlen - also for sure Lora has helped with that as being with her has supported me to slow more down. And I've been working very much, and still are, on stress/tenseness/becoming agitated and so forth.

[1:37 PM]
marlen @tormod how has that changed the way that you live your day to day or relationships with others?

[1:38 PM]
gian LOOK at all these beautiful sexy women, and men, look at them, they are IDEAL, now live in fear that you will never have ti for yourself, so now you will do anything possible even if it means living in regret and shame and all kinds of emotional shit trying to find it, to live it, to have it, to even try and make your partner into it. then comes all the products, the diets, the methods, the coaches, name it all - Gurus

marlen cool @anna and thanks for sharing all of that process as well, inspiring

viktorpersson lol @gian – sounds crazy when you put it like tha

maybe a blog is order?

is in order

[1:39 PM]
gian That is one order thus far @viktorpersson I need at least 10 for shipping purposes

talamon @marlen yes - behind it all - fear of structure - fear of stability - why? fear of no constant mindfly but facing self - reality

viktorpersson lol

Can I order 9 more then?

anna The new blog order

tormod @marlen I do consider my words before sending them out, I am more open and present, not letting emotions win me over. Focusing on my living words

gian if you can afford it (fear marketing in action here)

viktorpersson lol

[1:40 PM]
marlen cool tormod

anna That has been evident @tormod - I definitely see quite a change in you as well this past year. Much more clear and direct.

gian But yes, Cool blog indeed, I will do it @viktorpersson

viktorpersson Nice :grinning:

marlen yep it's been a great example @tormod so definitely keep at it and also with your plans to share this for many more facing schizophrenia

tormod Yea part of slowing down @anna :pray:

[1:41 PM]
ida oh yes @gian.. and then if you have money you are more likely to be able to by this picture.. to be able to mold yourself into it as close as possible to fool the whole world that you are this picture

marlen so what would be the solution for that @gian meaning how have you been able to relate to that which can assist others to not only identify it, but how to live within it

valentin.rozman Hey guys, can you believe that I finally wrote my first Steemit post >

https://steemit.com/earthnation/@valent ... tin-rozman
Steemit
Introduction of Valentin Rozman — Steemit
Hi, my name is Valentin Rozman and this is my first Steemit post to firstly introduce myself in a short form. I was… by valentin.rozman (773 kB)
Yesterday at 5:12 PM

anna Would be so awesome if other schizophrenics could learn from your example @tormod.

[1:42 PM]
lol cool @valentin.rozman!

dan Destonians: Cool, Calm & Collected (wouldn't want to NOT be that, now would you?)

marlen second that @anna

gian @marlen in relation to the Fear marketing point?

marlen yep

[1:43 PM]
to make it part of the solutions here

viktorpersson A solution to become tricked by marketing is to be very rational about purchases – for example with my clothes – I have practiced evaluating the time left until they must be replaced – so each time I desire something – I bring it back to practicality – and with clothes – I look at what I already have

talamon I remember, when I took acid, I felt like feeling pure fear and I was kind of hooked to that

tormod Yes there is a growing awarenes now... of my example, also within Sciences community...slowly but surely @anna :hugging_face:

anna Yes another good idea is to wait if you want to buy something, see if you still want it tomorrow and the next day and next week. That's how I've avoided tattoos and piercings thus far.

[1:44 PM]
marlen yep that's cool @viktorpersson lol I remember I shared with you guys my insane obsession to buy black tshirts, definitely have stopped that and gave a lot of clothes away this year, only seeing how much I had been driven by a senseless buying process with clothes

[1:44 PM]
anna Yes I remember when taking acid ones @talamon - it was clear to me that it was I who accentuated the fear, that I was the one feeding it. And so if I stayed calm, I wouldn't be triggered into that state of total panic.

[1:45 PM]
talamon lol @anna - the same justification I used not to get property - house, flat, land - what if I will decide that I would not want to live there anymore -- and now realizing - I can also sell optimally, not only to buy

marlen lol @anna cool point, also comfort is relevant, testing out things before buying it to know we are going to wear it because it is comfortable enough

anna lol ala

Tala

talamon cool @anna, my usage was to burn and 'face' fear and thus it stops - or I suppress it and then the peace comes - just did not last as I re-created all as did not understood my own creation and timeloop back then

[1:46 PM]
valentin.rozman So yes this years has also been a breaking point to finally remove my resistance about using Steemit. This platform has increasingly became popular and profitable and many other related platforms have been developed > https://youtu.be/j4YIovkHl7k
YouTube ASC Earth Nation
7th Steem Team Meeting

marlen yep can sell stuff again, though it comes with a loss most of the times, unless it goes up in value which happens only in certain cases, so yes, being fully aware in the moment of purchasing makes sense, sometimes we learn through mistakes and loss

anna Yes for sure talamon. Though interestingly, I still find value/purpose in some of my trips, now understanding that the only place I was journying was in my own mind lol

talamon thx val, bit offto but thx 4 sharing

tormod We surely are different beings all together

[1:47 PM]
marlen yep @tormod also cool to be able to embrace and understand each one's lives, positions, directions etc. so as to not see something 'in comparison' but unique in itself

[1:48 PM]
gian How Bernard showed me and taught me for the times I walked with him in the Malls and shops (specifically within the time I was at in my process back then) I LOVED fear marketing, because of my self-value and identifications I had as inferior, not enough, needing lots of things to make up for not being good, so the programming (choices) was already there for me, I had no choice to live the choices in what I would buy and spend my attention on and looking at and being attracted to, so Bernard showed me to make a list, and before going to the Mall or shops, KNOW where I am going as to get what is on the list, walk with your head slightly down and Breathing and look at nothing but where you are walking and where to to get the items on the list, walk very slow and breathe obviously. so first point was, make a list that is PRACTICAL and real, so I don't buy that unnecessary Knife or cellphone casing that simply looks cool. and I did this for years, Now I walk in a mall and all that exist is what I need to get, and even if I go into the usual distraction stores that tickled my fancy I have noting coming up, yes I applied SF as well on many points obviously, I haven't bought anything I do NOT need in years, and what do I need? I realized very little

[1:49 PM]
marlen lol cool gian, that's practical, and key points there on considering practicality, what's needed as well. thanks for sharing the 'how you where' and how it is now

dan awesome Gian, thanks for sharing

ida coming back to Iceland especially during Christmas time it is extreme to observe the consumerism.. also in my family.. like I had become so used to watching it that I became blind to it.. but it is just so absurd.. I feel like an alien or something.. it is just like coming into an environment where there is no common sense.. just greed or wast fear. I stand in the bathroom and look at all the half full or almost untouched full cabinets of products and I just see so much emptiness

[1:50 PM]
valentin.rozman I realised how people are being increasing empowered to be able to generate income from what they like to do, and how integrity and self-honesty is being cherished more and more. I am telling you guy, the real big time for Desteni will be in the next several years and people will be searching more and more for our content.

viktorpersson Nice @gian – do you still make lists?

tormod Yea the latest reptilian series are cool to lett us know about such monsters @marlen

[1:51 PM]
anna Yep @gian that's a really good idea. I buy so much less with a list.

marlen I can relate to that ida, but more so in the past, I used to 'hate' this season because of being in constant judgment to everything 'consumerism,' I stopped doing that, I realized i can't change a thing when being in a reaction, instead focused on what I am living, creating and if anything rather seeing what I can give that I create myself, or not feel like 'I need to give' anything at all, which I did this time.

so can use it as a point of self reflection as well

anna Even when I do to-do list, I am much more effective because I don't buy as much into things and thoughts distracting me.

gian @viktorpersson I have transcended lists, because I need so little, a list isn't necessary. making a list will be wasting a piece of paper then. lol

[1:52 PM]
marlen yes @tormod definitely linking that one to my blog today, was a cool one

gian I will do a list if I have to get things for say 2 or three or more other people with my trip to town.

viktorpersson lol

Anna and I use Wunderlist

dan great app

me too

[1:53 PM]
talamon I like lists - also when need to go to a place just to get one thing - go in, like an arrow, get it and get out

gian I dont do food shopping, LJ does that, so he makes alist on that, there is definitely a list needed there

anna It's great because we can be synced and I can write stuff on the list if Viktor is out shopping and he sees it directly

marlen I still use the back of slips/tickets from shops for that lol

tormod Yes it made me discover some nastyness within to clear out with SF @marlen

valentin.rozman That is great @gian and I also alway make a shopping list and buy no more or less what I need. Of course for the last several years I have been using an app for that. So for example when I completely use some ingredient in the kitchen, I put it on the e-list immediately also in order not to forget that I need to buy it next time.

marlen ah that's cool @anna practiacl

viktorpersson lol @marlen

anna lol @marlen - it is such an idiotic system with those reciepts. Why can't they just be hooked up electronically to one's credit card and shown in an app?

[1:54 PM]
gian So Consider, I am one person with leila and Cesar, I do not need a list to get three things,

anna Totally OFF TOPIC sorry lol

marlen lol cool @tormod that's also another way to face things by seeing what 'comes up' as we hear about it

yeah @anna I only know one shop that does send them electronically or not at all and asks if you want to print them or not. But in others, you get some 50 cms of paper for one item, it's crazy

[1:55 PM]
carlton Gtg guys thanks all bye

gian and I stik to what i am getting, in the past, there used to be this magical List, almost like a Santa CLAWS in the head, that suddenly appears and wants to reward you instantly, magically with some random shit, that list used to be massive, not there is no such list.

tormod Bye C !

viktorpersson lol

marlen ok yeah a bit off topic but general thoughts about reality too

valentin.rozman lol @anna the is an app for that > https://www.outofmilk.com
outofmilk.com
Out of Milk – The Grocery Shopping List App
Simplify grocery shopping with Out of Milk. Create and share shopping lists with friends and family. Available for download on Android and iOS.

[1:56 PM]
miranda Thanks all, bye

marlen so, thanks for sharing guys!

gian Cheers all,

marlen bye!

tormod Kay... Thanks ! Bye :+1::skin-tone-4:

viktorpersson Bye everyone, thanks for chat!

[1:57 PM]
anna That's not what I meant @valentin.rozman

I meant that all the paper receipts you get in the shop could be eletronic instead of them printing paper, often totally unnecessarily.

I already have a shopping list app as @viktorpersson shared. It's called Wunderlist. Probably similar to the one you shared there.

valentin.rozman Oh I see @anna

[1:58 PM]
Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

dan cool shopping support! Good Buy!

anna Also cause the receipt is your proof of purchase, so if you loose it you're fucked

But I'm sure the information is already stored electronically

Ok I'll stop my little rant now lol.

ida bye bye

new messages
[1:59 PM]
kims Bye bye

KasperKwan

Re: What we've substantiated this year that keeps us committed to self creation- 27 December 2017

Postby KasperKwan » 02 Jan 2018, 09:39

I couldn't be there for chat, but this year for me has been nipping depression in the bud, finding my location point in existence, and a point of self trust where I can begin to rebuild. What keeps me committed to process is the hope that there exist such a thing as actions and deeds that consider everyone and is best for everyone. Walking process was a no brainer, I come from a background of being obsessed with morality and the idea of a good person. But I've come to understand that it's not necessarily on everyone's minds to live as a good person, to present and seem like a good person everyone does, but I have a funny feeling everyone understand that cheating and abuse is the mind's necessity to win at all cost.

Motivation to walk process for me has been natural in that the more specific I exercise self honesty, the more insight I'm allowed into the patterns that have defined me for my entire life. 7 Year Journey to Life blogging project has been a pillar of support for me, just making that commitment to reveal myself everyday is effective in keeping motivated and pushing.

Return to “Public Chats”