Sugarcoating problems and emotions personally and with others - 29 December 2017

Marlen

Sugarcoating problems and emotions personally and with others - 29 December 2017

Postby Marlen » 29 Dec 2017, 22:23

1:01 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Open floor - who's got a point to discuss? We start 5 after the hour

new messages
[1:03 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:

miranda Hello

alyson Hi Miranda, Val and all here

[1:04 PM]
marjo hi

[1:04 PM]
tormod Hi everyone

[1:05 PM]
ingrids Hi

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: Sugarcoating problems and emotions - personally and with others - WE START

sunettedimensions Good evening all, let's give an example of the above point

[1:06 PM]
carlton Hello

valentin.rozman I would like a perspective how to best support a person who is addicted to self-victimisation, blaming and does not want to be supported. This person is also my flatmate.

sunettedimensions @valentin.rozman we can make that next Wednesdays topic :slightly_smiling_face:

valentin.rozman Ok

joekou good topic - like not wanting to 'rock the boat'

[1:07 PM]
ingrids Cool topic @valentin.rozman

sunettedimensions I have found in my process, when faced with an emotional experience / problem / issue inside myself - I had the tendency to, with myself and others, brush it off, make as though it's not THAT BAD, put on a brave face for others, sound like I am coming out so strong and courageous

alyson @valentin.rozman do you still live with Blaz, and is he still active with gemstone, haven’t seen him on LF for a while?

sunettedimensions when all the while - I am inside, falling apart and breaking apart

[1:08 PM]
tormod Fear of facing me / fear of losing my current comfort zone

sunettedimensions Yet, can for some time continue with the illusion of "it's not that bad" and continue suppressing

joekou i am very familiar with this pattern

sunettedimensions The consequence of this with others, is that

ida hi

[1:09 PM]
me too @joekou

randy can identify with this topic

sunettedimensions a group can form where everyone starts denying problems, emotions and the extent / depth of them and just share the "I'm okay and it's not that bad façade" - where they rarely share the REAL SHIT of how bad problems, emotions and issues can be and start hiding it from one another and self

tormod Fear of what i might find - of self within scared of the «new»

valentin.rozman Double no @alyson. He moved to his own flat with Duška Maglica, is working full time as programmer and want so move forward the political party point in Slovenia to implement UBI.

[1:10 PM]
joekou i stubbornly put on a point of 'no no im good. i'm fine. no worries' - meanwhile inside i'm a mess and just don't want to admit it to myself, let alone to others

sunettedimensions So, the dimension I am looking at here is

how we can become so used to putting up a front of problems / issues with others, that we even do it for ourselves and

[1:11 PM]
miranda Can relate @joekou

sunettedimensions when emotions get tough, we don't REALLY work through them properly, but actually suppress them

marjo Me too @joekou

alyson Yes @sunettedimensions I see this around the point of compromising what I want compared with what my husband wants, and sometimes I wonder how much compromise is OK, or is it best for both of us?

tormod Yea can relate - resiting to learn

[1:12 PM]
ida trying to be ´strong´ but actually suppressing. Seeing it as.. I basically judge the point myself, not embracing it from where I can walk it through and fear others reactions

sunettedimensions So, how I have worked with emotional experiences / problems - is, when it gets tough, allow myself to cry, break down, feel it - through and through, really for a moment BECOME what I experience. At the same time, once I know I have allowed myself to experience it and understand it, forgive and reflect on it so as to PREVENT such a breakdown in the first place

alyson Cool @valentin.rozman

[1:13 PM]
sunettedimensions However, with sharing this with an individual recently, I came to learn that many are suppressing, judging, controlling their emotions / issues / problems when they come up inside themselves thinking it's WRONG / BAD to go through it for a moment as it happens when it is a TOUGH ONE to deal with - so to clarify all:

valentin.rozman Related to today’s topic is also situation at organisation that I joined 5 months ago since things are falling apart due to people not being satisfied with how things are managed, people are leaving and the leader uses NLP to convince himself that he is perfect and that if anyone else reacts to him it is their problem and not his.

joekou i also do something similar - where sometimes i give myself a space to really 'sink into it' and really embrace it all and have a 'controlled breakdown' with myself - BUT i find this is not enough because i have to stop accumulating all of this stuff so often

[1:14 PM]
sunettedimensions when you're faced a real trauma, a deep emotion, a pain / hurt that happened - allow yourself to get to know and understand it as you, I mean, it exists, it is here - there is no point in judging it / reacting to it, rather understand it as it is, but hold to knowing you will move through it and out of it, find a solution and do your best to prevent it in the future

[1:14 PM]
Yes @joekou

[1:15 PM]
joekou so for me i am still working on having a balance to it

sunettedimensions So, who can relate to the above points / have any questions?

ida I can relate

ingrids I have act many times like 'i am okay', mostly also because i did not want to show what's really going on inside myself, especially when with family. In process i saw that i have this tendency to put aside small things as 'not so important' when i see at the same time that it is important. Not sure if it is exactly the same point but somehow related to creating a pattern of 'keeping on a straight face'.

aldin can relate yep

miranda Can relate

tormod I dont want emotions to be a autority within

carlton Yes I can

pvoversc I can fully relate and I am only very recently learning how to recognize I am suppressing in the first place.

[1:16 PM]
tormod I am not very sure if I suppress that much

sunettedimensions Yes @joekou seems its a lifelong programming - I noticed I did it as far back as I can remember and how it came through in little moments / experiences of trauma / emotion I would control inside myself and then not really allow myself to understand

Interesting @pvoversc can you share an experience?

michelle Yes, I can relate. I am having a difficult time accepting the reality of my father and what he is going through, and can see I’ve been trying to distract myself from really facing the pain / emotional experiences of seeing him in a certain state, so thnks for bringing the points up @sunettedimensions

marjo Yes I can, I had a very tough year when my son discovered he has been sexually abused and recently he had a memory that he tried to commit suicide. So I do understand I could not know it, but is still feels so bad and I am so sad about it.

sunettedimensions Cool @aldin @miranda and @ida - do you guys have examples to share?

joekou yes cool - sometimes we go through a deep personal pain and it can become something we want to hide from others - where we might feel ashamed or feel like it shouldn't affect us - so we on one hand try to downplay what is going on with us while on the other we are really, honestly having a struggle with getting through it

[1:17 PM]
Adrian I noticed that I was afraid to reveal shit I'm going through in my relationship even with my DIP buddy, and generally self conscious here about being judged for who I am, what I express/feel, my mistakes and imperfections

alyson Thank you for the quantum mind self awareness interviews on the feeling of floating @sunettedimensions , I found it very relevant to what I experienced around my head area last month, and I found if I felt anything around my head at night, wiggling my toes in bed, helped ground me, much appreciated :grinning:

garbrielle yes that point was a process to walk for me, realizing that it is ok to go into the emotion/feeling to understand it and recognize who i am within it, and from there can change it, ensuring i stand within that point and not go indulging in it....when i do that the consequences will play out and become more severe, so there is an understanding i have learned both ways, indulging and moving into self honesty more quickly

ingrids I have act many times like 'i am okay', mostly also because i did not want to show what's really going on inside myself, especially when with family. In process i saw that i have this tendency to put aside small things as 'not so important' when i see at the same time that it is important. Not sure if it is exactly the same point but somehow related to creating a pattern of 'keeping on a straight face'. @sunettedimensions

joekou and then it can become a point of isolation - where we start to push others away even though being with others and sharing is exactly what we would want to do - but at that point our stubborn commitment to holding things in gets in the way

[1:18 PM]
sunettedimensions Interesting @michelle - yes, happened with me too recently with someone close to me, something happened and I noticed what I did to try and distract myself from it, fortunately caught it in time, sat down with myself and started looking at the points. Interesting how we can even suppress through things we DO / KEEP BUSY WITH .Another way we "cope" instead of embracing and experiencing what's going on inside of us

valentin.rozman Well I basically never break down. One reason is that am the oldest son who had to be an example and as a male I was also taught not to cry. I remember to only cry once in recent years and that is when my first girlfriend left me. After that I also organised my life so that I do not experience much stress.

sunettedimensions Cool @alyson glad to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:19 PM]
Yes @joekou

[1:19 PM]
aldin @sunettedimensions yeah, i generally/overall have a tendency to quickly react to my own emotions and feelings that would come up throughout the day and go into a 'fight against it'. But more on the topic point, I cans ee how I sugercoat my reactions or how i feel generally simply being aksed how i am doing or how my day has been and I say 'Im fine' or 'I'm okay' or 'It's okay'. Bit inside I am having a really tough time and feel overwhelmed with my experiences.

[1:20 PM]
michelle it’s also been interesting to note how even trying to distract myself, my face/the physical actually is showing me the pain I’m trying to suppress in recent photos of myself with lines/marks

tormod Like... i see how i crucify myself over points (sex, money) and i see the elements and programs, and i air them and forgive - the programs might still subtly runn though almost silently lol so for me to digg out points further and discover me - why i am here - life process

aldin lol Michelle ya can relate to that too

sunettedimensions @Adrian the DIP relationship takes time to develop - what I always share with people is: I've seen it all. lol meaning - I'm not here to judge your mind, but to judge your person. What this means is: I am not going to focus on your mind patterns we're dealing with, but judge / constructively observe the person you can become by CHANGING FROM AND THROUGH the patterns / systems you open up with me

aldin my suppressions tend to become physically visible quite immediately lolol

valentin.rozman And I also saw my father cry only once in my entire life. It was during family dinner time when we had an argument about how he is badly managing our family business and he broke down. I felt really sorry for him at that time for being too critical towards him and having too big expectations and not understanding what he was going through.

[1:21 PM]
carlton I have experienced myself suppressing some the things I go through, thinking that they would just work themselves out, but only realized after they didn't, that I have to do something about this and now walking my points of correction in relations to my finances.

miranda I am suppressing my emotions at the moment they become overwhelming. It feels like it is too much too handle in that moment. As a result of me suppressing them, I feel drowned for days, can't function properly until the moment I can no longer deny them and face them, meaning, look right in it and understand it so I can finally also see the gift.

sunettedimensions See, I found many people didn't want to say things they were going through - cause they thought I was going to judge their MIND as they are judging their own mind, when all the while - I'm more interested in how we can work through the mind issues to get to the best of you. So, as with your DIP buddy, we all been well trained to deal with any and all mind patterns, we don't judge you base don that - we're here to get THROUGH that into your best person

joekou this is a cool point to open up because we here have the opportunity to be a point of support for ourselves and one another - to be the point of 'safe space' that we all sometimes need - where we can approach one another and openly say 'hey i am going through a tough spot and i need to just unpack all of this stuff in me - can you just be here with me while i do this?' - but man those words can feel impossible to say when where 'in' the point

[1:22 PM]
alyson I find it very hard to hold my tongue and not speak up about anything bothering me, and I don’t think I have much sadness inside me, it is little frustrations that I am becoming more aware of, and when aware, I aim to embrace and then let go

ingrids What I experienced recently is how i was in a point of hurt that i felt in the heart area as something that is there for very long and last months opening up. In this moment, i could allow myself to really let it in and experience it while sitting with my cat and here it was like I went to the bottom of it and a release in a deep 'snik' as we say in Dutch and i then became calm. @sunettedimensions

pvoversc One of the situations that took me off guard was when I realized how much I was worried about the health of my daughter. When people asked about her I would tell every detail I knew but never considered what all this was doing to myself. And I suppressed these emotions and only in a few moments, when on my own I felt some tears coming up I quickly suppressed because I am (according to my self definition) not to break down as a father who has to take care and be strong.

sunettedimensions Yes @carlton the things we think will work themselves out - they are extensions of us, parts of us So, saying that they will work themselves out...is more saying to parts of ourselves "just hide in the corner of my mind so that I don't have to deal with you now and can do my best to ignore you"

[1:23 PM]
@ingrids yes, keeping a straight face is exactly what we're discussing here :slightly_smiling_face: have you foiund a practical way that supports you to be more honest with yourself?

[1:24 PM]
carlton Yes @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions Cool, thanks for the share @aldin

dan @sunettedimensions with embracing emotions, sometimes I feel like I need to tune out or turn away or suppress for a moment, and to allow myself time to process it. Is this valid, or am I sabotaging with not allowing myself immediate access (i.e. with a breath) to embracing the emotional experience coming up in me.

joekou lol it is like a poker game where we dont want to give away our tells and play our hand close to the chest

out of fear of judgment, fear of being taken advantage of, not being able to trust

kims @sunettedimensions - I keep getting sores that bleed inside my nose, which I see is a deep seated pattern that keeps repeating and I naturally suppress it and the consequence is expressing within my physical

[1:25 PM]
ida yes.. I am walking a point/trauma that I have judged as bad/wrong and tried to put it off.. thinking I know how I am supposed to act or respond to the problem.. but never really embracing the trauma that it has been and what the consequence has been of it to understand the whole point. Then others also participating in it, where everyone involved in a way have the same stance/resonance as I in relation to the point. So there is then never any change but just acceptance and allowance within and without.. where I see that with actually embracing/opening the point/trauma it gives a chance for others to change with and support me through it as I support myself. and to embrace that it might take a walk step by step to go through it. Becasue self honestly I know I can not change it in one moment at the moment.. so it is like I often have wanted it to go away because of the idea that it is wrong and wanting to have it over and done now now now, suppressing it.. but in this point of trauma and all the consequence that it has created, realistically it will have to be walked in real life moment by moment @sunettedimensions

[1:25 PM]
tormod Well i have about 4 minds or something (?) and i still have to clean up the nastiest backchats from self lol it is not funn rather delicate, but i am learning to be structured with my multiple minds which is empowering - but again not easy and somewhat of a struggle - that i choose to expose / share ::: skizofrenia

[1:26 PM]
aldin @miranda i know that = suppressing when overwehlmed. what i have been focusing on as of couple of weeks ago is when my emotions/feelings get to that level of 'feeling overwhelmed' with all of it - I focus MORE on breath. Like focus time 100 on breathing through it. At the same time I use my voice tonality and sound for tuning it to the Nature of the emotion/feeling I am going through (like the Atlanteans have walked in many 'Sounding SF' recordings'). That approach has helped me a lot in Redefining/Reprogramming My Relationship I have to Energy/emotions/feelings itself. Thats something I have learned through support is: That energy/emotions/feelings when 'feeling overwhelming' always seem like unmanageable and the worst ever and like it's never going to stop, Thats the effect energy has. But, practically it's not that way. It's only out relationship we have to energy/our emtoions and feelings. So practicing just those two steps: Focusing more on breathing in awareness instead of focusing more on going more and more in the energies + SF aloud with using my voice tonality/sound for the emotinos/feelings I am goign through has supported like a LOT in handling/directing me in emotions/feelings when overwhelmed.

sunettedimensions Interesting @pvoversc - very cool realisation

joekou @tormod you are and have been quite the living example

sunettedimensions @miranda have you found a supportive way to walk through your experiences that works for you?

[1:27 PM]
valentin.rozman @alyson I had an experience of floating when after extremely long walk with my flatmate couple of days ago we were approaching out home and I wanted us to take the shortest path back because I felt very exhausted. And when she said that the wants to take a bit longer route, at that moment something switched in me and it felt like I started to float.

tormod Thanks @joekou lol :heart_eyes:

sunettedimensions Cool @tormod believe it or not - even for us sometimes with one mind to deal with, it also feels like plenty lol so, we're all int he same boat for sure with our own due consequence to deal with in our minds and lives, you are not alone :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:28 PM]
miranda Thanks @aldin for your support here. I will listen to the Atlantean interviews you are mentioning.

[1:29 PM]
sunettedimensions @dan for me it depends. I step out of the emotion when it's not THAT extensive - like, when I react to something a person said, then I breathe, forgive the emotion, let it pass through me and change. However, when it's an extensive emotional trauma - like, hearing you're losing your house, then I'd breakdown for a moment - that is a massice shock to process and go through and the emotions that may occur will be extensive

So rather go through the moment, exprrience it

aldin nice miranda :slightly_smiling_face:

sunettedimensions release the energy of the shock / trauma

alyson Yes @joekou , that is such a cool point being ok with asking for another to just be here when we “unpack” stuff, what I have found that meeting up with another Destonian who is not a buddy walking SRA with us at a regular time every week, allows this space and for no suppression’s to build up over such a long period, an hour every week checking only how we are emotionally is very beneficial I have found, and have wondered if we could make this another part of dip, for volunteer Skype chats, that are not related to process per say?

sunettedimensions and then stabilize @dan

garbrielle @dan, i found that when this sort of things happen where i want to look away or just let it go for a moment, it's cool to do, give yourself the space needed to get back into a stability, though if it's severe enough like i start yelling at someone or becoming reactive, i will immediately work with the point, that night, start writing and pushing myself to find out why i am reacting, this will then reveal the reasons for my self dishonesty and reactions, and from here work with the solutions through walking self forgiveness....i work with this point that revealed until i am satisfied i have trancended and can be stable again....wwhere i prove in the physical by putting myself int he same situation and seeing if i still am moved....this can take how ever long it takes, i give myself that time and just stay consistent and steadfast with my will to change it for the best

sunettedimensions So, @dan essentially has to do with the extent / intensity of emotion that will determine who I am in it and how I go about directing it

[1:30 PM]
alyson Interesting @valentin.rozman

[1:30 PM]
sunettedimensions Cool thanks for sharing @ida :slightly_smiling_face:

[1:31 PM]
tormod That tuning episode on eqafe was really something @aldin guitar !

miranda @sunettedimensions I can support myself with speaking up when I see I need to do that because when I didn't do it in the latest situation, I got overwhelmed with emotions as a consequence.

tormod Maybe someone had a link to that one on tuning self as a gutar ??!

[1:32 PM]
dan Cool. And I'm guessing that with practice, over time, can handle more and more intensity.

sunettedimensions Cool @miranda

ingrids I have learned myself to sit with myself afterwards and open it up with myself while alone or, when i really cannot 'hold up' anymore. But in this i noticed that i need so much 'time alone'. In the years while walking desteni i process i have become less emotional and can now easier open up a topic @sunettedimensions. Before it was also like i had no other way to express when i am sad then to cry and break down. I find there are also ways 'in between' to share.

alyson What was wrong with your daughter @pvoversc?

sunettedimensions Great to hear @ingrids! Very cool to always look back and see development / change in self and process

[1:33 PM]
alyson Cool @miranda re speaking up :grinning:

garbrielle https://eqafe.com/p/interview-request-r ... elf-tuning this one @tormod?
EQAFE - Self-perfection Interviews, Books & Music
Interview Request - Responsibility and Self Tuning
What are the consequences of prolonged positive or negative energy? How do the highs and lows of energy affect us over time if we consistently participate in the same patterns? Continuing from the previous recordings, here we explore the difference between self expression and energy possessions - as well as the long term consequences of positive and negative energy and how to practically ... (327 kB)

pvoversc @alyson Chronic Lime disease. She managed to get rid of it following a protocol of natural anti biotics.

ida its also this point of fearing being vulnerable.. due to experience where vulnerability can be a target for others.. so you learn to rather suppress because of the learnt/experience consequence with others.. so then what I am and have practiced is to be vulnerable all the way, with me.. and so I recognize, value and appreciate me for that.. and then I wont allow myself to feel like a target anymore within the point of being vulnerable, even if others try to target or push it down, because there is self acceptance and real self vulnerability @sunettedimensions

[1:34 PM]
joekou Oh - a point that i just remembered which can contribute to this holding in - is that we can sometimes judge how deeply or how long a point has been affecting us. like where we go 'i shouldn't STILL be hurting about this. so i'm going to just start suppressing it'

[1:35 PM]
aldin joe yep

randy indeed joekou... the "I should be over this by now" judgement

joekou so while it is important to not stew in things and deliberately stay in an emotional experience to manipulate ourselves - it is also not to judge the depth of how something has actually affected us.

sunettedimensions Awesome realization @ida :slightly_smiling_face:

miranda Yes @ida I can relate; I decided to being vulnerable even when people target me for it.

[1:36 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes @joekou also did EQAFE recordings on that dimension of the depth / length of dealing with / processing emotions

Or...hmmm, may have been self and living

tormod Cleaning up my bachchats is more and more easy as I do it - growing in comfort and trust within when naming the game and slowly and directive going at it and facing the cycled / spinning parts of me that can be gemstone underneath but they are hidden with backchats

[1:37 PM]
sunettedimensions Cool @tormod

garbrielle nice Tormod

sunettedimensions Yes, could see it when I met you in Europe as well, much more stable

tormod Cycling of me, yet to discover smell like backchats but is true value

[1:38 PM]
joekou i find with some people that i work with - they have a hard time letting go of the 'im fine. everything is good. i'm on top of things. everything is normal' - that kind of becomes their mantra. and i can see just underneath all that there is swirls of stuff going on that isn't being shared - which i know how to spot because i myself have done the same lol

[1:39 PM]
randy and what do you do when you see that joekou?

tormod Thats the one recording Garb

joekou in those moments i remind myself to not judge or go into a savior mode lol - but to open up and soften up the mood by sharing MYSELF more openly

[1:40 PM]
randy cool

joekou i will open up and make it 'okay' to share a painful experience first and then i find the stuff can start unlocking

sunettedimensions @joekou have to also first ensure you are not projecting, so check self first - but when noticing it in others, yes depending on relationship can assess how to approach if possible

[1:41 PM]
ingrids What i also have found is that i first look for solutions

joekou yes always have to check self first

ingrids Sorry...not ready

sunettedimensions Alrighty all - to take with us for this evening, let's bring it back to self first - looking out for where we sugarcoat / suppress / downplay our own emotions / experiences

joekou for me it is specific to certain people where i have their 'baseline' - where i have gotten to know them and can see where something is off from their 'standard' self so to speak

sunettedimensions all good @ingrids - looking for solutions a good step in the process yes

[1:42 PM]
alyson Cool she has got rid of it @proversc, if you know of anyone with a royal rife frequency machine, my friend has one for example, they can be set specifically to treat lime disease

sunettedimensions Ahhh yes @joekou indeed

dan And give the emotions words! Instead of just being mumbly and grumbly.

ingrids ...for practical solutions and when created a kind of 'safe space' for myself, i then allow myself tp process the emotions underneath

sunettedimensions Let's start becoming more honest with ourselves and others, as much as for our sake as for theirs

[1:43 PM]
TO ensure we don't become examples of HOW TO SUPPRESS

but become examples of how to be honest about experiences, work through them and CHANGE

ida yes

sunettedimensions Cool @ingrids sounds good!

[1:44 PM]
ingrids And i tend to do this with others as well, where i find that another first may need to release and only afterwards is able to be open for practical solutions

[1:45 PM]
pvoversc We tried frequency machines among many other things @alyson but in case of chronical Lyme the only working approach seemed to be the natural antibiotics. She has been ill for more than 14 years with ups and downs. Only recently she has started to live a normal life.

[1:46 PM]
alyson Wow, that must have been hard @pvoversc

[1:47 PM]
sunettedimensions For me, my set path has been to assess the extent / severity of emotion and allow myself to process it accordingly.

[1:48 PM]
Knowign that if I suppress or play it off - it's going to cause more problems long terms in my relationships with others and the body

[1:48 PM]
tormod You sort of weigh it @sunettedimensions ? The impac of emotion

[1:49 PM]
alyson @sunettedimensions , on a physical level, how have you been with your shoulder? Thank you for all you have shared thus far, can’t have been easy

ida yes I think this is what I have seen with my trauma point @sunettedimensions more problems

joekou yes that is a cool point as well - to not over respond or under respond

sunettedimensions Let's all see how we go with this point this week

Would like to revisit again next week Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

Adrian cool

sunettedimensions @valentin.rozman do remind us next week Wednesday to take on your topic pls

[1:50 PM]
joekou you dont want to put a band aid over a very deep cut and pretend that it will sort itself out. and you also dont want to get stitches put in for a small scratch

ida uff will be interesting because it is being extensively pushed in my life atm @sunettedimensions

sunettedimensions @alyson will give updates in next chat

pvoversc thanks for asking @alyson I just realized with some tears in my eyes I am not yet finished processing all I've suppressed in all these years. Point to work on :slightly_smiling_face:

valentin.rozman Ok @sunettedimensions

miranda Thank you @sunettedimensions for opening up this point, very supportive.

[1:51 PM]
tormod Thanks all !

ingrids Thanks all

miranda Thanks all, bye

marjo Thanks all, bye

tormod Efficient and good chat :upside_down_face:

garbrielle thanks all, enjoy til next time

[1:52 PM]
pvoversc Thanks all, good chat!

randy thanks everyone for sharing... read along mostly... still dealing with flu/stomach bug

ida thanks byebye

alyson Thanks all, and byeeee!

carlton Thank all bye

miranda Take care @randy

ingrids Take care @randy

valentin.rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:

randy thanks ladies

[1:53 PM]
michelle very grateful for this chat and all thank you

[1:56 PM]
aldin thx all byeeee

Rebecca Dalmas

Re: Sugarcoating problems and emotions personally and with others - 29 December 2017

Postby Rebecca Dalmas » 30 Dec 2017, 01:24

Awesome chat, thanks all. Really cool topic, as I have realized that the emotional and feeling constructs are something there that I have practiced realizing and even " blowing up" as walking into, standing in ( which I looked into in terms of B standing equal to things) and " reading " them in terms of their emotional pulls. So often, in interacting with others, the moment I feel overwhelmed, it is a sign to slow down and look at that which I just described, to breath and stand with, checking myself and realizing corrections that I have also practiced.

In terms of sugar coating things, I kept having the word diffident come up and have not been satisfied with defining this word. I also have the word sharing coming up. Then, I found a definition of diffident being defined in relation to being more neutral rather than being more bold, which for me is not facing a certain moral construct system of and as not being direct enough. I must remember that I tend to, when I am too emotional, to allow a sense of being overwhelmed to be too large and instead to bring it back to self and use personal story to resolve limited beliefs and open them up to greater possibility in terms of finding solutions out of an ingrained path of least resistance. Thus, diffident is not being bold enough and being too neutral, which is a form of sugar coating from my perspective.

Also, I had a reaction to the words shapeshifting, or shifting shape. I see that, from my own actions, as shifting shapes in protection, using that skill within for protection, as that appears louder than those times I may have used this changeability in relation to problem solving.

Thank you for the chat and the " floating" interview.

Return to “Public Chats”