Would be cool chat

[1:05 PM]
carlton Hello

mikemcd Broadcasting network

Hey dude

joekou Sunette is taking a rest tonight and will resume chat topics when she is back

anna Sorry about your internet @joekou - I remember how it feels lol

joekou so tonight- we have open floor night. anyone have a topic or question or something to share?

miranda Hi

anna I'd like to take about addiction to the internet and social media lol

joekou anyone want to ask me anything?

[1:06 PM]
mikemcd Attention Based economy

joekou ok @anna floor is open for internet and social media addiction - anyone else have a topic as well?

mikemcd Programming

Lots of dopamine rewards

viktorpersson Organic growth

anna How do you mean ask you anything @joekou?

Like in general or about something specific?

joekou as in literally anything

mikemcd Steemit as a platform for destonian's

[1:07 PM]
anna It could be interesting to do an AMA - but where we can ask each other anything

mikemcd I like Anna and viktors topics

joekou @viktorpersson what is organic growth?

mikemcd They Intertwine

That's cool an AMA

[1:08 PM]
viktorpersson It is the term I have coined for moving in the moment and placing focus on the MOVEMENT instead of the PICTURE as the outcome

anna When something develops naturally in harmony with its sorroundings I suppose

I have lots of questions for you mike lol :wink:

mikemcd Our natural learning ability

Shoooooot Anna

Fire when ready

:)

[1:09 PM]
viktorpersson Are we doing internet addiction?

anna Is it only us four here today lol?

viktorpersson lol

anna Oh and Carlton!

joekou okay how about we try AMA tonight

viktorpersson ama?

[1:10 PM]
joekou it is "ASK ME ANYTHING" But free for all style

anyone ask anyone anything

anna Cool

hehe

viktorpersson truth or dare?

anna @carlton - I'd like to know how you found Desteni and what made you ready to jump in head first?

joekou internet is being a bit spotty here so in case i get booted by the internet gods - let's keep it civil, hear each other, and remember this is open for public

[1:11 PM]
viktorpersson Question for @joekou: What has been the best part of your stay at the farm?

[1:12 PM]
joekou @viktorpersson not a fair question lol

anna Why not?

viktorpersson lol - your topic!

joekou impossible to really answer in so little words

anna Ok the best THREE things then lol

viktorpersson the best ONE thing

anna lol

adam lol

viktorpersson have to be concise

[1:13 PM]
joekou how can i describe the multiple things i have gone through since i got here. i would only summarize it as being one of the most transformative and maturing times of my life

leilazm Hey guys, messages are coming through with a bit of a lag so will be abit slow in keeping up

miranda Nice @joekou

anna @dan - how is it going with your open relationship?

carlton Which part Anna it's a looooong story lol

joekou for me there is always some new depth of myself that i am uncovering or learning while i have been here

[1:14 PM]
dan anna, haha thanks for checking in. Well, realizing that we need to schedule better and give each other mor time alone at the house

anna Summarize carlton lol - like can you describe how you found Desteni, like the actual event?

viktorpersson Imagine it is twitter

joekou so the one best thing would have to be - the support and the people and the opportunity for me to discover and get back in touch with the deeper parts of myself that were hidden and suppressed when i was back home in the matrix

viktorpersson and someone is pointing a gun at your face saying that you have to answer the question in that tweet else they will shoot you :slightly_smiling_face:

anna @adam - now that you've been on the farm a few days, do you experience yourself differently, and if so, why?

[1:15 PM]
viktorpersson Nice @joekou – what deeper parts are you referring to?

[1:15 PM]
anna *I'm asking the people who are listed as being on the chat questions to motivate them to participate actively* muhahaha

[1:16 PM]
viktorpersson Question for @talamon: How is Russia?

anna @duska.magwhat do you do for a living?

leilazm @anna what are you going to study at uni when you go back to study

anna lol @viktorpersson has a dream of going to Russia

viktorpersson Yes I love russia

dan set the channel topic: AAA - Ask Anyone Anthing

viktorpersson at least in theory

[1:17 PM]
miranda @garbrielle what are your goals for this year?

anna I am going to take a course called "pedagogical organization and leadership" @leilazm - I applied for a bunch of things but they go based on high school scores and mine were only mediocre so this is the only course I got into, which is also quite fine.

dan @anna is the self-first principle challenged by having a child?

[1:18 PM]
leilazm didnt you do sociology before at uni? does that not count for anything?

anna @miranda - how is it going with your daugther and the journey you are on in relation to her education?

viktorpersson @rreginaldd – what are you up to now?

anna How do you mean @dan?

[1:19 PM]
dan I would think that i would think of my kid before myself

joekou @viktorpersson the deeper parts i could only describe as more of my awareness/beingness, and tapping more into my 'natural' abilities

rreginaldd Hey Viktor! I'm currently working on the new website of the Basicincome party

[1:20 PM]
viktorpersson Cool @joekou – like for example editing?

rreginaldd Got now my first three weeks off since ages and now getting around some stuff that's been laying there for me to finish. Still got 1.5 week off :slightly_smiling_face:

viktorpersson Nice @rreginaldd – how is the party moving forward?

[1:21 PM]
adam @anna - yes I am experiencing heat today at a constant 36 - phew - this is new for me - so glad for a break with AC - slowly acclimatising - can't seem to find the right foods, stuff like that

[1:21 PM]
anna Hmm @dan - kind of difficult to answer as I don't as such have a concept of "self first" - except for in airplanes and in the sense of "bringing it back to self." But basically with a kid, you have no choice but to place them first, take care of their needs first and then your own. And for me, that is in some instances a little TOO easy, so that I completely ignore/suppress my own needs to take care of hers. And in other instances it is a challenge if I have personal desires to do things, which is most often self-interest based. Otherwise I find it quite healthy to be responsible for the well being of another. It's humbling. Like if she cries right now, I have to leave in the middle of this sentence. No choice. and that's healthy lol. To not be too stuck in things.

[1:22 PM]
dan wow, and lol about the airplanes

anna right @adam - I'm sure it will be a process, especially for the body. I find my skin becomes problematic when I go to SA and have to moisture a lot more.

miranda @anna my daughter just came back from a month traveling across Australia, big experience and opportunity for an eleven year old girl. The 'unschooling' school is not working for her, she needs more structure. She will go to a slightly regular school when she is 12

[1:23 PM]
joekou @viktorpersson among other things lol. natural ability not only limited to profession or external skills. i am also getting to know myself in terms of how i can 'read' things/people, my ability to develop my awareness more, 'who am i' in relation to it all, etc.

leilazm I still see that as Self First though Anna, cause you're moving on your Responasibility first and foremost

anna Yeah so it's really Life first, Common Sense first - and then self AS that.

viktorpersson Interesting @joekou – so discovering your internal skills

joekou @viktorpersson yes - uncovering maybe a better word

carlton Sitting at the computer super high trying to figure out why my life had taken a turn for the worst and what s really going on because religion just wasn't it, then came across jack talking about the reptilian and I was hooked, in a nutshell @anna

anna @rreginaldd - do you have an overall plan/ point you want to dedicate your life to?

talamon @viktorpersson somehow the visa did not yet come through - company said who I'd work for - now almost 4 months, so from nezt week if no news, will find another job, preferably more warm, in-EU, sea-close (Mediterranean) environment, but chances are also to stay in Budapest - or if Moscow still would go through, I'd still go - so until that meeting people, learning stuff, relaxing...

dan and maybe the offspring = self, is so available

rreginaldd Currently not so great in terms of Finances. We got sued for using pictures on our website and it costed us a lot of money, i think around 1200.- Due to my work I couldnt participate actively either on fb or the meetings. Now with reprioritizing and getting this website up, I hope it will get us some support in terms of volunteers, social media managers, etc. The old website was like... totally not inviting at all.

[1:24 PM]
leilazm at least thats how I worked with it, see how far I can push myself

[1:24 PM]
anna LOL @carlton - that's awesome. I could literally have written that. It was the exact same for me.

[1:25 PM]
joekou @viktorpersson it all stems from becoming more aware of self, as self. and from that came me getting more in tune with what i am 'naturally' good/gifted at as well as understanding more how i see things and how i can better develop my way of doing things

anna @leilazm - Cesar seems to be quite a wild child. What do you find most challenging about that wild nature, and how do you approach it in yourself?

talamon I am not sure he is indeed wild, just seems so on pics :)

[1:26 PM]
carlton Lol cool @anna

viktorpersson I see @rreginaldd – slow movement then? In Sweden we do not have any established alternative party as of yet – it is hard to compete with the big conventional parties

anna Hi @kurtschnidrig - how are you doing tonight? How's the body?

rreginaldd My overall plan is to reprogram myself to reach out again to others and more self exposure while walking a normal job. Since I have been back in the system and focussing on careers I have found that hard work in the system doesn't pay off and a lot of that reflects back in many aspects of our lives. So gotta focus on microsteps instead of macrosteps.

[1:27 PM]
viktorpersson Cool @joekou – the process of uncovering your skills and talents have been organic then? On par with your own internal expansion?

leilazm @anna - moving myself from being quite comfortably in being by myself and quite slow, placid, passive to matching his activeness and zest. He keeps me on my toes

joekou @viktorpersson so for instance with editing/film making yes i enjoy it and in a way i can see myself develop it - but that skill is based on a deeper part of me which is highly creative and has an instinct for timing/drama and is naturally very in tune with 'showmanship' and relating/empathizing with people interpersonally

anna Interesting @leilazm

[1:28 PM]
rreginaldd Well the website can be desinged one on one in translations for other countries to use it as their platform. Though haven't thought of that until you just mentioned the point.

kurtschnidrig Hi @anna thanks so far quite well just slight back pain.... however more concerned about Carol

viktorpersson @rreginaldd – I have actually found that hard word does pay off in the system – however it takes a lot of time, effort and planning

anna Would you say that this specific point is supportive for you in your process @leilazm - having to apply yourself in that way? (Cause I experience that with Lora for sure, that I'm "forced" to be more here, to be more physical).

talamon I realized similar, Reginald - as a coder - even as seasoned - my instincts whisper to return into corporate slavery asap for immediate (mediocre) salary - - alternative is to reassess, learn and look beyond the previous routines and connect with investors, idea people etc

joekou so for me doing things like making videos and doing creative work in that regard makes sense - because it is an outlet for that deeper self that i have been getting more in touch with and understanding

anna How is she doing @kurtschnidrig - please reach out if you guys need support.

[1:29 PM]
viktorpersson Cool @joekou

leilazm yes, it forces me to expand in different expressions

joekou i can also see myself becoming a counselor or life coach or public speaking trainer

anna @talamon - what do you like about the Russian "nature/being"?

joekou lol

kurtschnidrig i would say improvements are there however the heavy sleeping medicine is weakening her body a lot

[1:30 PM]
anna Well hey there @marlen;-) How do you experience yourself now that you've opened up the art point again? Like are you different inside?

[1:31 PM]
Oh ok @kurtschnidrig - the doctor should be able to assist with that though, to make get a different dose or a different kind.

[1:31 PM]
viktorpersson @talamon – I listened to a audio book called 'Rich dad, poor dad' – he pushed the concept of working to learn instead of to earn – and his perspective was that such a direction would in time accumulate self-empowerment – basically because you set yourself up to be able to handle a lot more and varied forms of tasks

[1:32 PM]
joekou set the channel topic: AAA - Ask Anyone Anything

rreginaldd In a sense hard work pays - more hours is more salary - but in terms of contribution to life it's little in my experience. I found myself working 45+ hours and totally exhausted not getting/making the time to do other stuff. The wild plans I had of earning a lot of money and making more and more of a contribution to Desteni for instance.. Just didn't seem to get there. So now I am considering working less (max 32 hours) yet contributing a lot more in terms of 'effort in assisting more /to life' and not only my pay and getting recognizition.

talamon Lol @anna nothing special, at first the relationship was pulling power but as that did not last - still sae Moscow two times already, quite a big one, similar to L.A so I'd consider as world capital - with many possibilities and thats all - for me as an opportunist in terms of living simply - does not matter if its Singapore or New York - - latter plan is Farm and for that will go to earn enough...Russians are tough but very direct too - I like that

marlen well Anna it opened up several points of regret actually of having left it aside for so long, and having acted in a rather compulsive way to 'quit' and degrade it to being irrelevant, while actually then creating a suppression of that creative aspect. So, currently working with understanding how we all go through phases of having had to focus on something else and then going back to certain 'roots' as I see it with art creation, and getting back on that track, without seeing the time that I wasn't doing it as a loss or missed opportunities.

[1:34 PM]
rreginaldd Yes talamon, the thing is... the system gives some security in terms of money. When I was without work the fears of not having any money were so great lol. Gotta make sure the basics are always met.

viktorpersson @rreginaldd – Yes, I agree – it is more effective to have a plan, a strategy, doing research on how to earn more with less time spent working

talamon Cool, @viktorpersson read that! And 4 hours work week too - - now transforming my behavior to be more solidified for leadership and will rely on automation and delegation extensively - - with programmer skills its fun

anna Oh I can relate to that @marlen - and maybe that whole process was specific too? And will maybe also affect your art/you as an artist in a constructive way?

[1:35 PM]
@viktorpersson What do you like best about your new job?

[1:35 PM]
rreginaldd Im currently looking for ways to do a job switch. As a 'conversation coach' I do have some options it seems.

[1:36 PM]
viktorpersson Cool @talamon – choosing that direction will definitely open up a different set of opportunities

anna @sylvia - how is your horse therapist education going?

garbrielle hi Miranda sorry i was talking to a colleague - my goals for the year is to get strong internal and externally with living the word health - healing self - this i am doing with nutrition and exercise for my outer strength, and inner working on some memories in mind construct....also i am looking at moving at the end of the year, so setting up my work and other responsibilities in a way so i can work remotely....how about you?

[1:37 PM]
viktorpersson @anna – I really like to meet new people and find creative ways in a otherwise inflexible system to get what they want to have – and I also like doing research and investigating and pushing myself to be detailed and precise with information

miranda What does a 'conversation coach' do @rreginaldd

anna Oh wow @garbrielle! Where do you want to move to?

marlen that's a cool consideration @anna I tend to forget that indeed, so yep I guess it does but it's very early to tell, this past year has been a process of getting back to it and carving a way in it again, so, how it has changed me? I am now placing time to develop that which is cool as it's been challenging in various ways for sure, so in a way yes have to consider how there's no 'wasted time' in that, and I simply can keep on track from now on doing it

[1:38 PM]
viktorpersson Nice @garbrielle – that is a future goal for me as well

garbrielle its a surprise lol, i don't want to say yet cause it's not yet final in terms of everything that has to be set in stone....i am sure you can guess tho :slightly_smiling_face:

miranda Great goals @garbrielle!

rreginaldd Basically I find ways to do conversations faster and more direct while still looking for that customer wow-experience. lol.

Its thus for people on the phone

[1:39 PM]
anna Isn't it also completely different from how you did it before @marlen? Like maybe there was more ego/taking it for granted before, where now it's like a long lost friend coming back into your life, or like a part of you that was imprisoned is set free?

garbrielle @viktorpersson how has your experience been with having a child? I haven't read much of that in terms of how it been for you

thanks miranda!

talamon yes @rreginaldd - I also face with various temptations to keep up with my hi-tech gear buying habit while no new salary is coming in - and that's challenge but selling things I don't use I actually still can manage for 2 more months if needed...and also investing some into cryptocurrency meetups/conferences, travels etc - now I do not have fear of not surviving and I must say it's first - and awesome - although I have a lot of support - family, friends - and a quite mild winter - last year was -25c - now it's just zero - funfunfun

anna lol @garbrielle Ok then. :wink:

[1:40 PM]
@fred - how come do you and your mom go back and forth between Canada and Hong Kong?

[1:41 PM]
rreginaldd lolol

miranda My goals this year will be about embracing myself, stopping the judgments in real time and accept myself. I will support myself with living words in the process

rreginaldd Seeing crypto getting it's ass beat last week.

anna Thanks for sharing @miranda

[1:42 PM]
talamon I guess @viktorpersson you also had to adapt/evolve/adjust/open up for a lot of things about working in your profession

fred Hi @anna! We hv an small apartment in Hong Kong, so I am going back twice each year, she's going back once per year. My goal this year is simple: 1. Get sustainable and healthy weight loss down to 170 lbs 2. Make Sunette's 2nd Shoulder Ops Happen - Financially wise 3. Support Translating Desteni materials into Chinese if I still hv time left

viktorpersson @garbrielle – the challenging part has been to push through resistances, where I want to do something that I enjoy, when Lora has needs that does not allow that. It is very different compared to when I only had to consider myself. Then I'd say, that the most surprising thing, is how much I have come to enjoy being with Lora – it has opened up this warm and soft side within me – that has been very cool.

anna How come do you go back and forth though @fred? Is it for vacation? And which is your permanent home?

[1:43 PM]
carlton @miranda may I ask what country you live in?

miranda The Netherlands @carlton

viktorpersson @talamon – yes it has been challenging, especially developing thoroughness, patience and attention to detail – and now when I am working with clients – I am also pushed to develop soft interpersonal skills

talamon @viktorpersson I hope one day I will be able to have a drive trip to visit you guys, no idea when though -- maybe before next Desteni Europe meetup, which when actually will be???? lol

[1:44 PM]
anna Only 15 minuts left to ask each other anything!!!

fred I used to go back to H.K. only once a year but now, I found we hv quite cheap tickets in low seasons so I am going back twice. I'd say now for me it's half - half each year, Vancouver and H.K.

viktorpersson Cool!

Your are welcome @talamon!

anna But why @fred lol?

fred When will Sunette come back to give us perspectives on 8hrs Eating Diet? lol

carlton Cool @miranda

miranda Yes, when and where is the next Desteni meetup?

[1:45 PM]
marlen lol @anna yes the starting point has definitely changed, good reminder on that, it does feel though as I restricted myself too much and pushing it aside, creating a push-pull love/hate relationship to it, because of having seen it as pointless, so there's regret for having done that, so that's all up to me and not dwell so much in 'all that could have been' because it's not realistic, so yes it's like starting a new relationship with it, thanks for the perspectives !

anna That's up to us @miranda - so it can be whenever you like lol

garbrielle @viktorpersson so nice to hear! yes kids have a way of opening up these magnificent doors within to parts of self that we lost or haven't touched in a long time.....i was looking at something my nephew created the other day and was amazed at his ingenuity and playfulness within it, it was quite eye opening cause i would have missed it if i was in my mind/emotions, ect.....glad you are enjoying though and pushing through the barriers!

talamon @miranda I'd say still could be this year - but in a castle near sea and mountains

miranda Lol @anna

garbrielle i saw somewhere tropical @miranda!

[1:46 PM]
miranda in a castle? @talamon Lol

anna Sure thing @marlen I'd also say that it is something completely new, although it also has a past to it, or a shadow, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It also gives depth and context, where it is not just art, but also the cumulation of a process - which in itself is quite beautiful to witness.

talamon ok - ok can be on the tropicals too - if they don't build castles I don't insist on that

garbrielle lol tala

[1:47 PM]
carlton Lol

anna I remember when I beat myself up about my past @marlen and Bernard asked me: "did you ever consider that there was a reason you had to go through all of that?" I still don't have an answer though lol

fred @anna For maintance, repairs, hving Dim Sums in H.K., Netbuying things from China, buying glasses and medical like visiting dentist for tooth repair - I mainly don't spend money here in Vancouver - 12% Sales tax on everything! So it's worth going back and forth

miranda We can build castles on the beach

anna oh ok @fred I get it

talamon Aldin mentioned some big house near nature he could get in Croatia maybe, which is cheaper than Belgium for sure just maybe one more flight/a day drive for most

[1:48 PM]
anna Oh that would be great @talamon - @marjo may also have connections in Croatia and it's super cheap there. And very nice and warm during the summer.

miranda Yes, Croatia is cheaper than Belgium....and @marjo lives there

talamon @miranda you mean desteni sandcastles - with papaya juice hmm vision quest on

[1:49 PM]
marlen yeah have considered that @anna as well, though even if having a reason, it would still be about having had a 'purpose' and that's still in a way wanting to know that 'hey it wasn't time lost in developing my career' in that sense, so have to consider simply accepting that I focused on many other things and now I go back to this having a different view on life and art creation as well, so yes in a way, it is what it is currently and definitely have to stop dwelling on 'all that could have been', letting go of the past trap

garbrielle ah yes @anna a great point to realize indeed, i was actually looking at that last night on a past relationship, and wanted to beat myself up for not making it work, though i realized it was for a reason and it worked out the way it did, i would not be the person i am today if i didn't do what had to be done and how it was done, the mistakes and the solutions, ect.

talamon and this time the Slovenian bunch also could make it more likely then

anna Yes @marlen - good for you.

fred @anna Do you find yourself lost 1/3 of ur time and strength just taking care of Lora each day? Or do u find adjusting fine?

[1:50 PM]
miranda Yes @talamon would be cool if we can meet them too

[1:51 PM]
marlen yeah @garbrielle I've been finding myself resenting past moves and decisions, so I have to remind myself how I was 'there' all the way making each and every single one of them, so that there is such acknowledgment that now I may see things differently, but at the time that was 'it' so, owning that past creation and decision making as well

[1:51 PM]
anna The body is taking quite a toll @fred - but that's mostly with breastfeeding and sleeping very little. After months and months it tears on you. So I've realized now that I need to take more care of my body, cause it can't automatically sustain itself like before. I HAVE to make sure I drink water, eat enough, eat the right things and sleep when I'm able to. Thus far I've just been pushing and pushing and pushing. But the body can't handle it - and it has shown me that.

[1:52 PM]
marlen what are the solutions for that situation in your case @anna?

garbrielle yes for sure @marlen, well said

anna In relation to time, I find I'm adjusting rather well. I tend to do better the busier I am, the more I get done, in a way. So I have more on my plate now probably than ever before in my life - and the way I'm dealing with it is being chill and flexible and doing things as they come, a little here and a little there, which has been fine - and manageable, but I'd like to put more structure in my day too to make sure that points are given direction @fred.

[1:53 PM]
fred Yeah @anna, I'd suggest you and everyone try/read my Viber 8 hrs Eating Diet report each day. 1 of the benefits is I found myself now only sleep for about 5.5 hrs /day about -1.5hr/each day! Hope that help!

[1:53 PM]
talamon cool @miranda looking forward to meet again and talk more

[1:54 PM]
anna I don't see it would be a good idea for someone breastfeeding to do that diet @fred- so don't suggest you recomeend it to people in general.

[1:55 PM]
Well to remember the body - listen to the body @marlen - it's my overall "cryptonite" point in this process, my relationship with the body - so it's something I'm constantly working on and that I've struggled with quite a lot and still am. It's a strange, strange point. Like I see the practical solutions, but I've got a major "blockage" within me in terms of moving through it. So at the moment I'm taking baby steps and it's moving forward, but slowly.

[1:55 PM]
garbrielle Sunette got me into the fitbit, i got one and found them to be quite cool in quantifying real time date on nutritional/physical body activity, i suggest it, it also measures sleep as well and how much you are in each stage based on heart rate....this then connects to an app,

[1:56 PM]
anna Ok will check it out @garbrielle - I'd definitely like support on my body relationship. I've considered seeking out a body therapist or something, because I find for me the "essence" is not about diet or exericese (like that's 'easy' in the sense of 'just' being practical), it's about who I am in relation to my body.

marlen yeah the whole over-doing point and pushing more than what is physically doable, though yep I have no context of what it's like in that position Anna so, def keep it up in that regard

joekou thanks everyone for the AAA hangout chat tonight - cool to just hang with you all

fred Well, you don't hv to eat less @anna, it's just "one" of the many options. You can eat normal amount of food but can still benefit from adjusting "when" u eat. However, everyone is different so see if this Diet fits you and worth trying. It just happen I found it has value

[1:57 PM]
anna When breastfeeding as regularly as I do @fred I need regular food as well as the body is depleted from nutrients much faster.

miranda Can we do an AMA again? Because mostly my super great questions come up when the chat is closed, lol

anna I for example need to eat a "late dinner/snack" which I've never had to do before.

[1:58 PM]
garbrielle cool @anna, that is def. dimensions to check out, what i found cool about this is that you can input the food you eat, it caculates the calorie intake and then your output in calaroies based on your steps per day, if you are more active like running, it calculates that separate as well, so it's quite a cool gadget for seeing how much one actually moves a day and from there can adjust based on your wants

anna Come with them now @miranda - we've got two minutes left lol!

Woops I have to go to Lora. But will bring the chat on my phone.

fred I c @anna, try eat 3 meals within 8 hrs or lol hv Viktor try it first

miranda too much pressure @anna

marlen you can write it out miranda, the person can respond later if needed

garbrielle interesting @anna

[1:59 PM]
marlen bye guys and cool readings

garbrielle bye all, thanks, fun chat

anna No thanks Fred lol - I need to learn to listen to my body, that's my priority.

miranda Thanks all, fun chat

Bye

anna Cool if it works for you though!

Return to “Public Chats”