Marlen

AAA - Ask Anyone Anything - Part 2

Post by Marlen »

[1:06 PM]
marlen set the channel topic: AAA - Ask Anyone Anything - Part 2

alyson Yes exactly Randy :wink:
marjo I have to say that Croatia is not as cheap as it was, because it is very, very popular the last few years, so the prices went up and in summertime it is difficult to find a place.
[1:07 PM]
randy oh noooo, marjo
[1:07 PM]
alyson Hi @marjo , thanks for the Croatian update :grinning:
[1:08 PM]
marlen how about we make it interesting and in alphabetical order each one pops a question either towards someone else or open
alyson An Australasian trip might be cool too, hint, hint!
marjo Hehe @alyson
[1:09 PM]
joekou i would love to do a california/west coast USA trip with destonians. imagine us doing vids and vlogs on hollywood boulevard
randy Andrew, did you get the sculpture sent off to Australia?
carlton Hello
alyson Yep that would be cool @joekou
randy I really liked the detail on that one Andrew
valentin.rozman Well maybe we can meet at border with Croatia and Serbia > https://liberland.org
liberland.org
Liberland.org - Introduction
Free Republic of Liberland is a sovereign state located between Croatia and Serbia on the west bank of the Danube river.(10 kB)
http://liberland.org/images/general/logo-sq.png
[1:10 PM]
marlen ok question for @carlton what was the toughest thing you had to endure while in the military and where are you at in relation to it?
marjo That would be much cheaper @valentin.rozman en perhaps much more quite.
valentin.rozman I just applied for the Liberland citizenship yesterday :wink:
randy why did you apply for citizenship there @valentin.rozman?
[1:11 PM]
alyson So @marlen when does your degree finish, and have you and Matti planned a provisional date to move in together?
marlen question for @gian what's the gift that you can say right off the top of your tongue about being a father?
valentin.rozman @randy for fun, just in case and for all the benefits
randy gian, do you have a cryptocurrency wallet for Earth Haven?
[1:12 PM]
kims I’m here
Oh Matti and Marlen are a couple lol some psychic I am lol
randy hi Kims... good that you're here Here
alyson Hi Kim, how has integrating your process been at work this week?
[1:13 PM]
kims Thank you :pray::skin-tone-2:
[1:13 PM]
marlen @alyson I did the whole credits for my career many years ago, all that was missing was getting the final 'thesis' done, and I delivered it a few days ago, so I should get results by the end of the month, and then it takes months to get the actual physical degree, but the process is almost done of what I have to do, which is cool. And I will visit next month yep, but I'm glad to finally give closure to the school point that I dragged for so many years
[1:14 PM]
randy alyson, how's it going with mother-in-law dynamics? still visiting?
valentin.rozman Cool @marlen
marlen lol @kims now question to you now that you are here, what has been the most challenging thing to go through when doing a reading?
kims Oh thanks for asking Alyson on the whole very good, but I got stressed and had a wobble today - it’s been three weeks of me doing the work or three
alyson Great @marlen, and the second part of the question, lol?
marlen question for @joanajesus how is it going with the pregnancy?
[1:15 PM]
kims Hi @marlen - in what regard? You mean the most challenging client/subject ?
marlen @alyson yes me visiting is that, a continuation of establishing an agreement, so can't set anything in stone, it's a day to day creation process
@kims yep client or something you could see that you knew you could not tell
[1:16 PM]
carlton Lol @marlen hearing about a friend of mine, I went to boot camp with, together while in desert storm, getting blown in half by a tank round, which only hit me for that moment, oh and also going house to house in Kuwait after the initial incursion and seeing body parts in the streets, which also hit me for them at moment as well.
[1:16 PM]
valentin.rozman @randy for example Liberland passport is recognised by many institutions, like at Kraken crypto exchange you can pass KYC and open the account as Liberland citizen
[1:17 PM]
joanajesus hey @marlen is going very well!! completing 6 months now. Sorry I havent posted much but I am still adapting to our new life here. I can say that all pregnant women should be able to work from home - it makes a big difference!
randy so, will you maintain dual citizenship @valentin.rozman?
marlen @carlton do you consider that you came back with PTSD after all of that? and pointer, don't have to answer if you don't want to, but that's what is rather common and if so how has walking process supported you thus far
kims Ah have had a few - but one that comes up immediately is when I saw pregnancy with someone who didn’t want children and stroked out of the room telling me that it was impossible- and I saw them a year later with a baby in a pram and they crossed the road to avoid me lol
*stormed out if the room
randy lol kms
kims
marlen @joanajesus wow 6 months already, that's a lot! and cool on the ability to work for home, many more should do that, less traffic, less office creation, more families together
valentin.rozman Which @randy comes in hand especially for the US citizens who are banned from participating at ICOs and in some times at opening account at exchanges
[1:18 PM]
alyson Hi @randy , thanks for asking, the mother- in law dynamics have been going surprisingly well and dare I say even pleasant, I have noticed a change within my internal environment, almost like a point of nothingness, where I don’t say anything or don’t react where I would have done in the past, I also have noticed while this more antagonistic part of me is not so prevalent, I have also moved past some aspects of fear and judgement and have voiced some Desteni and related links in another social group here.
marlen lol @kims man that is a tough one indeed, and another question, are you able to do ' readings' for yourself?
valentin.rozman Yes, I will keep Slovenian citizenship as well @randy
kims I also had someone desperate for a child and I didn’t see it and to date it’s not happened after 5 years - she is accepting of it now but took s long time for her to walk through it
blazcegnar question for @everyone Does anyone understand what happens to our awareness when we go to sleep. What can force us to go to sleep and not be aware, even when we want to be awake, and how? Isn't having awareness and at the same time not be aware of anything a contradiction? I didn't find satisfactory answers on EQAFE.
[1:19 PM]
anna Hey guys, only made it now. Lora's finally down for the night.
alyson Cool @marlen, thanks for sharing, everything is a day to day process for sure
marlen yeah that must be tough with having to walk with someone through letting go of that kind of hope @kims so how do you deal with that yourself, does it affect you?
randy cool @alyson
kims @marlen yes I have seen premonitions for me - I am learning though still to become that for myself completely
joanajesus @kims that must be a difficult situation. I know someone who is walking it and doing medical treatments for fertilization
[1:20 PM]
marlen @alyson yep, definitely, also realizing that with how sometimes we want to 'set in stone' things or have then be readily 'done' instead of realizing it's a day by day process with anything, which is cool and strengthening, to live in reality not so much in plans ahead
@kims what do you mean by 'become that for myself completely'?
anna Hey congrats on the thesis @marlen!!!
alyson So @randy what have been your greatest moments since the challenge of accepting Cathy passing?
kims Yes this person is too @joanajesus - but to date not worked fir her
joanajesus I know a couple who thought couldn't have children so started to take care of a foster child and then she got pregnant! So now they are a bigger family
[1:21 PM]
anna @joanajesus who is it for you living with your in laws?
[1:22 PM]
kims Yes that happens often @joanajesus like when the pressure is off it happens
[1:22 PM]
marlen @anna yep it wasn't on art, that would be a much longer process, but through a course I had to pay to get it done, but it's simply part of what I was previously resenting on 'the time I didn't get to it' and how I had to walk through it, but realizing how I made certain decisions in the past based on who I was then and even in 'going back' would still probably do the same, so, then only focusing on solutions in the moment.
[1:23 PM]
joanajesus @anna very well thanks! I grew up in a house with many people (three sisters and parents) so its nice to be in a family environment again
kims Learning to fully become my own reader as I do for others @marlen to trust myself and the process of who I am
valentin.rozman @blaz.cegnar maybe it would be best to email this question to Sunette
randy oh wow, @alyson.... probably being able to Stop my mind while in moments of overwhelming sadness to look at what triggered it.... and realizing that so much of the sadness was related to things that I/we would "miss" - the imaginary timeline the mind creates for our future - things that may or may not have ever happened....
joanajesus I just had to get used to communicate more about my outgoings, whereas before I didn't have to
blazcegnar yes @valentin.rozman will do that
[1:24 PM]
marlen @kims I see, that's interesting and definitely tricky to not interfere with that, but cool that it is possible for sure.
alyson I have also found Sunette, sharing that the word “ integrate” would be helpful and have pushed myself to join in dynamics where my desire is to hide away by myself, I also found the new Kryon eqafe interview pretty awesome!
joanajesus my mum in law is being my mentor in the kitchen lol
carlton No @marlen I don't have PTSD, I've seen worse growing up in flint michigan, but in relation to process and understanding my mind, to me throws PTSD out the window, being that when one learn how to let go of old memories PTSD becomes a thing if the past, if that answered your question.
anna Lol @marlen sounds like quite the process you're facing there - but from the outside, for me at least it's a total joy and celebration lol - to meet more of you. Better late than never hey?
kims Sunette did an interview for me @marlen which I am happy to share if you are interested
[1:25 PM]
marlen yep definitely @carlton and very cool !
alyson Wow, awesome @randy , thanks for sharing
joanajesus @marlen just posted on Viber what the little one is doing inside my womb!
marlen @kims thanks but it's cool :slightly_smiling_face: I'm a curious cat about how being a psychic operates and seeing how it has been for you with process
anna Oh wow to me Flint is like one of the most notorious place on earth @carlton - do you go back there?
[1:26 PM]
tormod Hi guys bit late here
[1:27 PM]
randy cool you're here Tormod. Rested up yet?
carlton Yes @anna , notorious how so, to you?
marlen @anna yes well that's the point indeed! I went through a lot of bitterness in the past so part of the resentment to myself is why was I so angry, bitter, sad, how could things have been different, so you hit a nail there indeed, as in thinking 'I should not have been so miserable before' and regretting that, so thanks for opening that dimension up as well. So bottom line, not to dwell on the past, let it rest and be, it was a process and have to make peace with it
[1:28 PM]
alyson Wow, @kims , I would be interested in hearing that interview too, in the past I have often felt I can feel people’s signatures, but have wondered if that is as simple it would appear or if that is a projection
tormod Yea @randy resting good, some walks, and late dinner atm with parents
randy really enjoyed the video with you and Kimk, Tormod
marlen @tormod hey, can you share about an enjoyable moment you had at the farm? the one that 'sticks out the most' if you will for you?
[1:29 PM]
anna The worst low I ever experienced in my process @marlen was due to regret - man that can hit you hard.
joekou @alyson what i have found with such points is to always seek cross reference
joanajesus @anna like revisiting the past/memory over and over again?
[1:30 PM]
randy @kurtschnidrig, how's Carolyne?
kims The interview from Sunette explains how I am still separate from ‘my gift’ in that I am not living it as me. It’s hard to explain in words - but I’ll send you the link @alyson you may get something from it for yourself
marlen @anna yep, kind of only now realizing many things I had taken as 'normal to me' before, so it's like opening another set of eyes and looking back at several things, but can only ensure not to recreate the same again or go into extremes now
alyson Yes, I have a huge list for Sunette @joekou, I need to just email it
[1:31 PM]
kims The only way I can see it to explain is like a painter becomes his brush lol
marlen @marjo what has been one of the most challenging things you've lived in having to go to Croatia and where are you now in relation to that challenge?
kurtschnidrig @randy actually she took headache medicine, so is a bit better, need a way forward, structure, goal and discipline
alyson Yes @kims, thanks I am sure we have similar things to overcome regarding valuing ourselves and being more comfortable with self trust, it is a process indeed
[1:32 PM]
marlen @hilda what is one of your natural talents that you haven't shared with anyone yet? and by this meaning something that comes natural for you to do, that you enjoy but not many know about
tormod @marlen Yea eating pizza with gian, adam, and dad.... and learning to chew my food properly lol basically things that gian thought me - that Bernard learned him !
kurtschnidrig thanks a lot for Support, me I'm too busy for now to Support her
carlton Notorious @anna ?
[1:33 PM]
alyson Wow @kims, I like that analogy “ the painter becomes the brush”
randy man, after watching episode 2 of the Broken Brain series, really hits home how much our diets can afect our overall well-being... got to have alook at that for myself...
thanks for the update @kurtschnidrig
[1:34 PM]
anna Like the gate to hell @carlton with the crime and drug issues and mines closing and the water issues....
garbrielle yes i am learning that as well @randy
marlen @kurtschnidrig I can simply say that it does feel at times like getting off a 'prelaid' track so to speak of what would be so natural for us in terms of being driven, motivated, disciplined etc and suddenly it's simply like 'gone' but, the only thing we have is ourselves and being able to trust our ability to get back on track if you will as she said, motivating ourselves for ourselves, which is one tough thing to do and doesn't come naturally to many, even for those that would have it more 'natural' before, that's how I see it because I've faced this myself to a certain extent, so it's like moving from zero, or that's how it feels, but that's what physically moving is about, no longer being motivated by fear or other 'negative experiences' - might not be the same point, but sharing it anyways
tormod Also Talking to sunette .... @marlen one on one with S having some well shaped advice / conselling
randy bread - which I so love to eat - may be doing me more harm than good....
[1:35 PM]
anna Yes @joanajesus - revisiting it but also hitting oneself in the head over how one should've done things differently
carlton Lol @anna yes it's been that way, since I grew up there.
anna bread is the most delicious spawn of the devil @randy
marlen @tormod man that pizza looked delicious!! glad you enjoyed that, I had to go get pizza myself yesterday, got cravings from that and watching matti eat some the other day too lol
randy lol anna
kims @joanajesus are you missing the big city life at all ?
marjo The most challenging things are f.e. the differences between 1st world country to 2nd world country, the people who don't care of their environment like in the Netherlands, the language, of course, the behaviour in traffic. And what I have learned in the past that I am only judging programming and I did not understand them very well. And the language I am still working on, this week I am going to start a course, which I was unable to due to the distance it was before when we lived in a village, and now we are living in a city it is more accessible.
marlen haha @anna I can agree to that
alyson @anna , what have been your worst regrets?
carlton Lo @lanna
[1:36 PM]
anna In what contexts @alyson?
In life in general or how do you mean?
marlen cool @tormod! glad you had a great supportive time there, how was your dad with the whole trip?
carlton *anna
anna yes @tormod - curious to hear your dad's perspective!
[1:37 PM]
alyson In any context @anna, from what you said regarding regret, it sounded that there was one in particular you may still b working through.
[1:38 PM]
anna I can say @alyson that my worst regret of my life is how I have treated my body - like a piece of shit basically, treating it as the enemy when it was anything but. It is by far my most deep and intense process. But the regret I was referring to when mentioning it to @marlen -was a small insignificant point of morality that I completely possessed with lol - and only got out of, once I forced myself to stop the thoughts and eventually let it go.
marlen cool @marjo, thanks for sharing, I've been revisiting as well how sneaky these judgments can exist based on how we interact within a particular environment or 'kinds of people' and comparison, and how if we allow these judgments to creep in in 'bits' even, then we simply create space for more self judgment in all forms, so I share it back because this was explained in an interview I translated yesterday, and was a cool reminder for me to keep an eye on how I create my values, comparisons, judgments and as such my experience with others, so yep, a challenging one but cool point to be aware of
randy @andrew how's the life size polar bear detail coming along? btw- the Orca painting - fabulous
tormod He enjoyed it though he cant quite «gett» the background «picture» of D : and there is a cool supprise to come on dad - and me @marlen @anna
[1:39 PM]
anna It was that I had started smoking cigarettes again when I left the farm @alyson - and that I hadn't embraced an opportunity to quantify my process in a moment where I had an opportunity to walk a path of change.
marjo cool @marlen
kims Awesome @tormod look forward to that
marlen @garbrielle what would you say is one of the most pleasurable things you get to do in your time off ?
anna How do you mean @tormod? What background picture? With reptilians and everything?
kims Perpetual self sabotage @anna
[1:40 PM]
anna What do you mean @kims?
randy which interview was that you were translating @marlen?
marlen lolol I bet it would be too much to grasp for sure @tormod but cool he enjoyed it
513 and 514 reptilians randy
anna @randy - has Amy been changing after your trip, is she walking process more actively?
[1:41 PM]
kims I see that all of the points smoking/abuse on the body etc is you punishing yourself as a point of abuse, like an anarchy point
alyson Cool @anna thanks for sharing, I am sure many can relate to the abusing of one’s body / self, especially when becoming aware of how damaging our thoughts can be, perhaps you have already made a bigger impact for the greater good than you have realised
kims Like the eternal anarchist
marlen @viktorpersson name a situation where you can see yourself going a bit 'hyper active' so to speak? I ask because I basically have this idea of you being very slow paced, step by step, chilled out person, so I'd like to know if that exists in you lol
[1:42 PM]
randy like many of us that went, she had a couple of weeks of illness - her and the kids - so, slowly... standing up more for herself... haven't been able to get her to share her writing publicly... but, haven't set a very good example either...
anna Yes @alyson - that is fascinating. That we may trigger changes on a greater scale without knowing it.
randy anna
kims You would have been a punk rocker @anna if you grew up in the Uk in the 70s lol
alyson Lol @kims
anna LOL @marlen - if you only knew....
[1:43 PM]
randy thanks @marlen
[1:43 PM]
anna I grew up with punk rockers @kims - but it was never my thing. I've never dived deep into groups like that, or sub-cultures. Only visited. But I'm definitely a punk rocker by heart.
[1:44 PM]
marlen self sabotage, that's been on my point of awareness @kims it's basically a hardcore programming within us where we are doing things that we know are not supportive yet we do it, I guess that to me is quite the challenging point to change, yet it has to be done, what are your perspectives on this perpetual self sabotage and how you see it in people?
anna Ok thanks for sharing @randy
kims I am learning to embrace all part of myself even the sabotage point and it’s helping to overcome it
marlen lol @anna yep more like in how you are and live definitely. Intrepid is the word that comes to mind, ground breaker
[1:45 PM]
alyson Yes @anna , I can relate to the smoking point, I have always been an occasional smoker, and I am still not ready to let this go, it may be one of my next big points of change
viktorpersson Hehe ok @marlen
marlen cool @kims that's a supportive perspective
[1:46 PM]
viktorpersson @marlen – I can go hyperactive more on a internal level when it comes to dreams/future projections – where I become really excited about the goals I am going to achieve and things I will manifest
anna Yes @marlen and @kims. The word #hack has come to mean a great deal to me. It's shown me how one can move through things that seems to be fixed and impossible to change. The principle of hacking is to 'break into' it anyways - find a way through the firewalls and layers of protection. Doing that both in the system and in myself has been such a cool point to discover.
marlen yeah so that's internal, but do you ever become really 'rushy' so to speak? @viktorpersson in actual physical doings
[1:47 PM]
kims I like that @anna - life hack !
anna Yes. He can be quite intense in fact @marlen
valentin.rozman Yes @anna life-hacking is great!
garbrielle lol @marlen i push myself to enjoy even if i am working/going through a point, so moving myself to move through the experience/shit so to speak and go back to my stability, this supports with moving through the mind points with as much ease as poosible....but in terms of time off like from my job, my most pleasurable things is taking henri for a run in the woods, especially when it's warm and sunny, and then my other is taking baths at night right before bed with epson salt and soaking for like 20 minutes listening to eqafe or reading a book!
anna @valentin.rozman - how are things going with your love life?
[1:48 PM]
marlen cool perspective @anna showing the capacity of change and not taking things for granted as 'they are' nicely said
garbrielle how about you @marlen?
valentin.rozman @anna I am loving myself more and more every day :wink:
viktorpersson @marlen Yes, when I become stressed about something – for example when I have a very pressured schedule and there are things I HAVE to get to – or something big that is planned – that can cause a rattle and then I sometimes becomes erratic and unfocused – not step by step
kims We cannot change what has been but we can change what is to come - by embracing it as us and making a commitment to change it
viktorpersson Otherwise, step by step is my ideal
kims And what is here now
[1:49 PM]
valentin.rozman And @anna am am being very careful not to FALL in love :wink:
marlen I need a bathtub for that garb! lol bought the salts but have no bathtub hehe anyways I definitely enjoy going for walks while it's chilly windy and listening to music, there's nothing that compares to that for me, and enjoying the sightseeing as I do it, that's totally my 'me enjoying me' moment @garbrielle
viktorpersson Nice pastime with epson salt and a book @garbrielle
kims Lol @valentin.rozman
marlen ah ok I see @viktorpersson so then what do you do to walk through those points?
[1:50 PM]
anna Yes @marlen - I realized it when I looked at changing the education system. At the time, the only possible way I saw was through legislation and academia. And those paths are dense and thick and heavy and massive. But I realized that I could make changes, right here, right where I was - in my every day life and in my work directly! That I didn't have to wait for laws to change or science to confirm what I already knew to be real! I could actually be/do the change I wanted to see in a very literal way. So I've been rolling with that since then.
garbrielle lol @marlen, it is a must in your next residence, its so awesome! put yeah sounds awesome, i like the wind as well and the rain and listen to music once in a while when i want to.....so def. can relate!
viktorpersson @marlen I talked with Anna today and she suggested that I bring more of my slow comfortable self that I normally access in my leisure time into my professional life – and then more of my ambitious/driven self into my leisure time
[1:51 PM]
kims I have noticed @anna how you so easily embrace the education/mother point - it’s your purpose and so natural to you
marlen great way to put it, so many and I include myself on that, focused too much on the 'out there' missing doing what is here for myself @anna great example for that thanks
randy hahaha @viktorpersson
alyson Hi @garbrielle , so what have been your most challenging points in process recently?
viktorpersson I tried that application today and it worked very well – because I had a clear reference that I could bring into my other life compartment
anna We are literally the creators of this world - we are equally part of creating what is here and we don't have to ask for permission to make changes - even big changes!
marlen @garbrielle interestingly enough there are no sidewalks lol so it's not really walking friendly, will have to find a way though
anna Thank you @marlen and @kims
[1:52 PM]
kims Lora is truly a gift to yourself and Viktor
marlen exactly @viktorpersson that's a cool suggestion, it's already in you, just gotta shift the roles of how you decide to live those moments
viktorpersson Yes I know – and I already now how to live it – just have to find the balance
[1:53 PM]
marlen yep @anna giving ourselves the authority to do it is at times something we forget we Can do
randy @kimk are you past all the jet lag and back into routine life since getting back to the farm?
anna Yes @marlen - that was a major shift for me. To realize and then apply that point.
marlen I don't think she's here @randy but might answer later
kims @marlen I admire you tenacity and stability
anna Cause authority doesn't only mean burden - it also means creative 'freedom' lol
[1:54 PM]
that we can 'write' this world to be any way we like.
randy oops
tormod @anna Yea i guess so, or/and also how oneness and equality works which is a remarkably deep debate
garbrielle @alyson moving myself without any stimulus, like i have a zillion tasks to do, and just moving through them with efficency and consistency....i keep getting distracted, going into desire, and then slowing down/myself down cause of these energy pulls....so working with moving myself regardless of the mind/energy, and more pushing through that to live an integrity of actual doing and the evidence i am using, like quantifying it physically, is through getting tasks done i have set out for myself and what time/effort do i take to get it done, what is my progress basically
how about you @alyson?
marlen thanks @kims though testing those out even when waters move a lot lol but definitely able to grasp the point and get back on track
kims Yes exactly @anna
alyson Yes @anna , that is a point I have realised that moving in to authority is equally challenging and rewarding
randy @joanajesus how often do you have to change the pigeon's diaper? lol
[1:55 PM]
marlen last question from me for sir aldington in the house @aldin I've never asked how has life as a married guy has been for you, if you can share
kims Cool @marlen I see an innocence in you that is in awe of new things to come out
garbrielle "what is my progress basically" = day by day
kims Just come - not come out lol
marlen lol yeah was like hmm come out of where haha!
kims I’m on my phone apologies for the sausage finger typing lol
randy lol
anna I want to know if there are more babies on the way???? Anyone here planning on having kids anytime soon?
kims You Anna
joekou internet was wonked out - i'm back now and catching up
[1:56 PM]
marlen lol cool @kims we get you
kims In about 18 months lol
marlen lol and I just misread 'I'm on my plane' hahaha
anna LOL @kims - we'll see. It won't be anytime soon hopefully.
@joekou - do you want to have kids?
kims Lol @marlen
marlen woha! really @anna didn't know you were planning on more, but I had not asked
[1:57 PM]
joekou @anna NO lol. but we'll see
anna Not planning @marlen - but open to the suggestion. But I would want all of us, including my body to be on board. And none of us are at the moment.
I want to wait until Lora is so big that she can participate in making the decision. And I am not getting any younger lol. But we've said that we'd like to take in foster kids at some point anyways.
joekou there are a few things that i would want to get settled in my personal life before i consider bringing in a child
[1:58 PM]
marlen yeah definitely to consider the body, it's quite the thing to go through it seems, I am def. not looking forward to any of that, still fear it, would like to rather have other responsibilities in life
joekou so i'm not totally opposed to it but i dont see me having children anytime soon, if at all
anna Viktor said the same thing @joekou -and look at him now lolol
marlen last 2 minutes guys, any last questions, pop them now or never
[1:59 PM]
anna lol @marlen - like saving the world from impending doom....
marlen too bad miranda isn't here because she had some but, hey maybe they can be continued some other time
hilda or next time, lol
alyson Cool @garbrielle , I can relate soooo much, yes I find I have so many responsibilities that making time to push writing becomes a chore instead of something I enjoy and I can get distracted with things too, so that is a balance I am always playing with, also not being too hard on myself and like Marlen has explained about being ok with enjoying art again, I feel the same with my love of horses and reading, allowing time somehow for such things to become part of my life again
marlen lol @anna yeah no more of that, but definitely want to have lots of communication and contact with people
valentin.rozman I am also waiting to build a better conditions and environment for creation of my family @joekou
[2:00 PM]
marlen @hilda I had asked something from you above if you'd like to share
joekou sure - things can always change
kims how old are you @joekou ?
marlen with males is different, but that's a whole different topic lol, time's up though
so thanks for asking and answering guys, cool support and reality checks shared here
kims I wanna now how old joe boy is lol ??
[2:01 PM]
marlen he's 36 like Anna
garbrielle au yes @alyson nice point and consideration, keeping that balance of not being too hard/militant, but allowing what we enjoy to be lived with an ease and innocence of just exploring and having fun
ah*
hilda I'm trying to figure out the search
anna Joe and I are almost the exact same age. He's a few months younger than me.
carlton Thanks all bye
kims Ah ok thanking you
anna I'm older and more wise.
tormod Thank YOU for AMA (mamma...)
marlen lolol
bye guys!
joekou i turn 36 this year
kims I am a bit hung up on age :flushed:
I am facing 50
garbrielle night all, thanks for another fun chat!
randy thanks everyone... enjoyed this.
[2:02 PM]
kims And it’s been a bit weird
randy it's only a number kims
marjo thanks everyone, bye
hilda you and everyone else, @kims
marlen nevermind! that's just a number, we decide what we make of it, while of course caring for the body
kims Yes @randy thank you for the reminder
alyson Lol @kims , you may be joining my age club soon, lol
kims Lol @alyson
Did you struggle with 50 ?
[2:03 PM]
randy how old are you alyson?
alyson Thanks for this fun chat everyone, byeeee
randy seems to be more difficult for women than men - turning 50 or whatever....
kims Bye all :two_hearts:
[2:04 PM]
tormod Hihi ....
[2:04 PM]
randy bye all
[2:06 PM]
alyson Oops @kims , just saw your question there, mmm, I had so many other things going on, such as rebuilding our house and garden and moving back, that my focus wasnt so much on my age, and with the changes at work, and me having to do more on my own, I don’t think I gave it too much attention, I didn’t want a big party and just went out with a small group of close friends, perhaps will have a big party for my 60th, :joy:
[2:06 PM]
valentin.rozman Thanks all and bye :slightly_smiling_face:
[2:10 PM]
hilda My natural talent is music

Return to “Public Chats”