Imagining What Life COULD BE vs Doing something about it to Change - 24 January 2018

Marlen

Imagining What Life COULD BE vs Doing something about it to Change - 24 January 2018

Postby Marlen » 24 Jan 2018, 21:49

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: "row, row, row your boat...life is but a dream" - How often do you IMAGINE what you / your life / moments COULD BE vs how often you actually do something about it to change? We start 5 after the hour
[1:04 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:06 PM]
cerise Hey
[1:06 PM]
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: "row, row, row your boat...life is but a dream" - How often do you IMAGINE what you / your life / moments COULD BE vs how often you actually do something about it to change? WE START
[1:07 PM]
sunettedimensions Good evening all
I'm sure many are familiar with the song :slightly_smiling_face: "life is but a dream"
kims Hello everyone I saw something today - through being faced with a person that is coming across as jealous of me and I saw in how they express themselves by speaking about me to another how I do the same in back chat in the past and sometimes now - I saw how this person typified an extreme outward version of me in moments - with them expressing it physically for me to see - so I finally got it
[1:08 PM]
valentin.rozman Sure
[1:09 PM]
sunettedimensions Here we'd like to open up the point of becoming aware of how much we tend to IMAGINE how things COULD BE and this leads to us actually getting down it and getting things done / moving in acting on / directing our thoughts, emotions, inner experiences and general change we'd like to do and see within and without in our lives
[1:10 PM]
How much time do we actually spend in our minds every day - as apposed to actually grounding the chaos into order within our living change - we're living the DREAM instead of in reality
[1:10 PM]
kims This person is so emotional and reactive - I saw not the dream but the nightmare of myself in myself moments
[1:11 PM]
sunettedimensions How can you identify your dream / mind dimensions? - what comes up for you when looking at the word DREAM and your relationship with imagining vs getting to doing?
[1:12 PM]
leilazm And also the opposite - where you keep yourself stuck in a nightmare of all the worst things that could possibly happen to you and then losing sight if your actual reality here
[1:12 PM]
kims Yes@ leilazm
[1:13 PM]
sunettedimensions Yes @leilazm also the dream state - have to ask ourselves whether we keep the dream / nightmare going just to exist in the dream state and wonder, think, imagine - what would happen if we CHANNEL the ENERGY we put into IMAGINING into doing?
kims I gave myself a choice today - I either react and be the same way toward them in my mind and pretend I am fine or I gave the reality of who I am in moments and change
leilazm With dream what comes up is like this hazy experience in the top of my head
sunettedimensions Like, for example - the moment you notice yourself imagining how you could change, you stop and ask yourself: how can I make it happen? where do I start? and then act on it in reality / get the process started
[1:14 PM]
kims *accept not gave
sunettedimensions Awesome @kims that is an very cool defining moment for you of really seeing and experiencing what it means to see and face you in and through others.
marlen How I experience it is not so much imagining about change or how things could be differently, but dream state as in thinking too much and not focusing enough of laying it out in writing for example so as to see what am I actually being preoccupied with/dreaming of in my mind as in just thinking instead of focusing on doing and what's here in reality
[1:16 PM]
leilazm Yes I look at where are my weaknesses and how can I strengthen them. What can I already push in my everyday life and what changes in my life or undertakings can I implement that will assist me in working through my weaknesses
[1:16 PM]
So I then plan both within and also plan externally to create situations that will assist me in challenging / pushing me in my weaknesses
[1:17 PM]
valentin.rozman I am facing such points right now since I am restarting a previous business my ex business partner and it is basically all up to me to figure out what everything needs to be done in order to achieve sails and generate income and my partner is focused purely on the product development. I have to manage so many moving parts and I see many potential directions of movement that it is quite a challenge to decide what to focus on firstly in order to achieve sales as soon as possible.
[1:17 PM]
kims A true mirror @sunettedimensions because for a moment I couldn’t believe that this person could be so blatant to others about me, so it was like a dream
[1:18 PM]
leilazm And also look at whether some dream aspects are just distractions lol
kims This is where slowing down in the breath will help @valentin.rozman
valentin.rozman Sure @kims
[1:19 PM]
sunettedimensions Let's have a look at that dreamy / hazy experience @leilazm and @marlen are mentioning - would everyone say you experience this state often? vs how much you feel centered / grounded / here / in control
Would assessing our general state / experience be a cool indication of dream vs reality?
kims Remember not to focus on the money, focus on the process first and the sales will come @valentin.rozman
[1:20 PM]
leilazm Not often because Cesar won't let me lol
But I know I can do better to still ground myself more / deeper
anna I was looking at this earlier today: how I need to focus more on DOING/ACTING on my commitments rather than focus on making commitments.
kims Lol cool @leilazm
[1:21 PM]
anna I definitely do not feel grounded at all at the moment. It's been quite a strange period I must say.
marlen This is a state that emerges as I let go experiences unnoticed or without direction or just not writing about them, it becomes this bundle of 'confusion' such as that haziness that leila was describing for example, so in my case it isn't often, though when things do accumulate, it definitely emerges more so when not being directive or actively doing something in my reality.
leilazm Cesar has this thing where he says LOOK AT ME, which he copied from me telling him when I want him to look into my eyes and be present
Now he is returning the favor
[1:22 PM]
dan this is a great point coming through. I certainly see me drawn to the positive imaginations/potentials, while participating in fear of failure, in all it's forms, in that moment I could rather be focusing my energy on physical movement and change creation. And then when the reality hits, I either react with react with pride or self-disempowerment as an experience and release...setting the stage for the next mental loop here... That moment... Move, don't think. Question, don't 'what if'. I've going to get the hang of this.
[1:22 PM]
anna lol cool @leilazm
[1:23 PM]
Yep @marlenI can relate very much. What do you do when you realize that you're at this point? Cause what I often experience when I'm at this point, is that it's "too messy", like I can't see the beginning and end of the point nor where to start detangling it.
[1:24 PM]
valentin.rozman I pay attention that I only dream during sleep and that when I am awake I move myself by taking a practical physical actions in order to achieve tangible results. The progress seems slow but I am taking into consideration that things here in the physical manifest much slower than in the mind/dreams so I do not allow myself to get in any desperation but just move on until the goals will be finally reached.
leilazm At that point Anna you just start anywhere
And then I make it a point to do regular checks
marlen start disentangling it by writing out all the 'missed points' as thoughts that I just didn't direct when they came up, so as to finally lay it out, whenever they come up as they come up
anna Yes that's what I've done in the pat as well @leilazm and also to "stop" the whole thing and start over.
leilazm Since the mess is all connected, you just take a point of it and eventually you'll untangle it
[1:25 PM]
sunettedimensions @anna when it gets to that too much and too messy I let everything go inside myself with how confusing and overwhelming I made it all to be - letting go is just stop everything, do my best to not think of it ALL and then I go back to the beginning and start working through it from where it all started
[1:26 PM]
anna Yes exactly @sunettedimensions - this is what I've found most supportive as well.
[1:26 PM]
thank you for the rememberence
[1:28 PM]
dan @sunettedimensions I see me going into this hazy experience every time a fear comes up I don't want to face, in a moment-to-moment type way....where sometimes I do feel very grounded, centered and sure when I DO recognize the pattern coming up and direct it effectively
sunettedimensions Alright so, up to here - what we suggest for the readers to look at when looking into this dimension of dream vs reality: practical application - channel the imagination energy into action, instead of wondering and thinking, transit into action and planning
viktorpersson Cool – practical
kims I haven’t experienced the haziness as such that I can see it - but I get overwhelmed and feel like I am going to go into a kind of panic - is this the same thing ?
anna Agreeed
It is so tempting to remain caught in the imagination THINKING that you're DOING something BY THINKING about it lol
[1:29 PM]
sunettedimensions Identify the common moments one tend to shift into dreaming / nightmares during the day and do one's best to ground, centre and anchor oneself
anna But doing is ACTUAL DOING, physical movements and progress in reality
sunettedimensions interesting @dan - cool awareness right there indeed
Alright, next phase
[1:30 PM]
anyone have any PRACTICAL GUIDELINES of how to GROUND, CENTER AND ANCHOR yourself when you notice you're stuck in a nightmare / dream
[1:30 PM]
anna What helps me is to write it down, on paper
[1:31 PM]
marlen yep me too, only writing really, to lay it all out, otherwise it would only be a distraction or postponing getting to see the thing in itself
viktorpersson I look at it realistic – instead of seeing at as a dream – I assess the logistics, the time, the effort, and then compare it to my current reality – and that helps to take the 'dream' energy away from it
valentin.rozman Yes, writing and also talking to a friend or partner helps a lot
[1:32 PM]
sunettedimensions @anna and in real time? so we're also looking for real time examples that's worked for everyone
[1:33 PM]
anna For example with a 'nightmare' like thinking "oh my god, my life is such a mess" - what has helped me is to write down all the things that I define as mess in my life, and once doing that and seeing it, it isn't so bad/impossible - it is like it is now "here" whereas before it was "there" and in that "there", it could be anything, like a nightmare in fact, this hazy, abstract, scary undefinable thing.
dan I really like the application of stopping, taking some time just to drop out of thought and be with my body, take care of it with food and rest/exercise. and then I want to now add this part that Sunette just brought up of going back to the beginning.. And so asking myself "where did this (reaction) start?" after having had that moment with myself, which could be a breath or an hour or a few even
anna In real time, what helps me is to do practical chores. I go and hang up laundry and focus on my body as I do it.
[1:34 PM]
viktorpersson It also helps to in the moment remind myself about what I am doing HERE – and then tell myself – okay FOCUS on what is HERE and what I am doing NOW
anna I find there's a clear connection between sorting/cleaning/organizing in the physical and then that somehow assists to also ground the mind.
marlen yep moving, if writing is not possible in that moment, to accomplish tasks or do something, or if one can immediately go and do that which we are dreaming to change or do, then focusing on action
[1:35 PM]
dan anna, I just filed a pile of papers this morning, and wow that was a grounding chore indeed. Feels like I've settled my mind more, having sorted information into file folders literally, lol
[1:35 PM]
marlen yeah I consider people were much more anchored and stable in humanity before based on their day to day lives, much more physical than hours spending too much in front of a computer or too much information and getting 'hazy' with it. So, doing something practical is supportive
[1:36 PM]
anna Yes, go back to the beginning @dan for sure. I also ask: "when did I last NOT feel this way?" and like you mentioned before, there's a moment of specific (and deliberately sabotaging) disconnection to identify.
marlen to me taking care of responsibilities is a grounding point, like tasks that I have to get done/achieve, that's grounding if I'm too much 'inactive' up there
dan nice see anna
[1:37 PM]
anna I have actually been looking at this lately @marlen - how to remain grounded while also having a "life" on social media (much inspired by black mirror) because I find that if the balance is skew I'm not properly grounded. But spending some hours away from the phone/computer, immediately assists.
sunettedimensions Yes indeed @marlen
marlen definitely @anna for sure
[1:38 PM]
mattifreeman for me it's important to find the formula - the relationship I'm participating in, through which I've been creating the experience. So I find it helps to remind myself -- this experience is not what it SEEMS. Even just that one statement has supported me at times to stabilize, be able to let go and allow the energy to diffuse, and then come back to it practically to find the words / relationships within myself that are the lynchpins of my experience
marlen I get sucked into threads for example on instagram and then I realize fuck 40 minutes went by holy shit back to reality
kims Me too Marlen
anna Cleaning the kitchen can be such a grateful thing - and cooking is something I've been enjoying very much lately, that whole directive process of completion from start to finish.
[1:39 PM]
sunettedimensions What I have found is that the signature of our relationship with thoughts has become our signature / state / experience of living - like we've become so used to the feel / energy of thoughts we live in that experience / dream / haze most of the time that anchor / grounded states are and feel AMAZING
anna Agree @mattifreeman and thanks
sunettedimensions so we need to have a look at changing it where we KNOW the moment we go into the dream / thought / mind state because it's natural to be grounded / anchored
anna Yes please
[1:40 PM]
marlen yeah it sucks to be in hazy mode, like being high really, and it is an experience only creating confusion and unsettling experiences, so to me understanding it in how I created the experience is a key to step out of it.... so it goes back to writing about it lol, but sure you can also move in the moment
[1:40 PM]
sunettedimensions As long as there is such a difference - we know we have to in the moments as much as possible practice channeling ourselves out of the dream thought state into the living state
[1:41 PM]
kims What assisted me today it the straight talking from the latest Kryon interviews on Eqafe - it was fresh in my mind today
[1:41 PM]
anna Can you share about that @kims? I haven't listened to it
[1:42 PM]
kims All about defeat and giving in Anna - definitely worth a listen
sunettedimensions Yes @kims - the defeat dimension is also being continued in the QS and Atlanteans series
marlen latest series on defeatism has been quite supportive in general, and this 'dream like' state can be a part of that where we are giving up on acting, motivating ourselves to do things and instead give into the 'problem' or just the experience
kims Where just allowing ourselves to not change in the moment is defeat
sunettedimensions Atlanteans are now walking the sounding of SF for defeat
[1:43 PM]
dan @sunettedimensions Is it a valid cross reference with the body check the tensions around my eyes to indicate being more in a dream/nightmare state?
anna Oh great. I'll listen
I know defeat.
kims Thank you for these @sunettedimensions
marlen yep they are very supportive
sunettedimensions Yes @marlen the dream state I would say is in the subconscious dimensions of our living in everyday life - the defeatism state has become us through and through, cool to finally bring it to the light :slightly_smiling_face: to be seen and dealth with
[1:46 PM]
Alrighty everyone
[1:46 PM]
Enough for everyone to take with you in times to come?
[1:47 PM]
kims Yes cool
Thank you !
marlen yep
anna Yes. I am incredibly grateful for this and these chats @sunettedimensions and everyone.
adam Yes cool thanks - I need to listen to the QS series now on Defeat
[1:48 PM]
anna me too @adam!
sunettedimensions Everyone, thanks for being, for sharing and supporting
*being here
marlen yeah it starts with Kryon then QS, then Atlanteans
kims Bye all