AS ABOVE (in the Mind) SO BELOW in behavior, body language, words, decisions and actions - 09 February 2018

Marlen

AS ABOVE (in the Mind) SO BELOW in behavior, body language, words, decisions and actions - 09 February 2018

Post by Marlen »

sunettedimensions set the channel topic: OPEN FLOOR FRIDAY - Who's got a topic they'd like to open up and discuss? From an obstacle to also asking about living word application, real time change techniques / methods etc. Let's see what unfolds today. We start in 5
[1:03 PM]
valentin.rozman Hi all :slightly_smiling_face:
[1:05 PM]
kims Hi all
[1:05 PM]
tormod Hi there
[1:06 PM]
miranda Hello
randy Hello Everyone!
carlton Hello
[1:08 PM]
sunettedimensions WE START!
Who's got a topic???
[1:08 PM]
kims As above so below ?
[1:09 PM]
sunettedimensions Quite a vast topic @kims lol did you have anything specific in mind in relation to that?
[1:10 PM]
kims How we are often distracted by what is up there/our there in space, as a point of running away ? Maybe the wrong title
tormod I would like to say that I was able to burst through some cemented belives, from listeing to the latest QS interviews on perfection etc. It was realy deep deep down theatre and sounding (!) of energetic and lively lol... SF that brought me through. Realy inspiring and ... also humbeling
sunettedimensions set the channel topic: AS ABOVE (in the Mind) SO BELOW in behavior, body language, words, decisions and actions - WE START
[1:11 PM]
kims Thinking about it - it is rather vast lol
sunettedimensions You specified it more by sharing more context Kim :slightly_smiling_face:
kims Cool
sunettedimensions Alrighty all, who can share how and what you've noticed CORRELATES DIRECTLY with what you've been thinking / reacting to UP THERE ABOVE IN YOUR MIND and how it comes out in your words and actions?
Who's had such an instance happen
[1:13 PM]
kims I have completely noticed how when I am in an emotional reaction the outcome in my communication with others can be completely misconstrued, to the point that I regret my words
tormod feeding birds and seeing (those) birds equal to me being... sort of life having a bird to be my being literally - like a part of self
like*
kims And it can create an uncomfortable situation and a difficultly in getting back on point
[1:14 PM]
sunettedimensions What's happened to me is, if I've been 'shifty' throughout the day, busy processing things inside myself, looking, forgiving, going through a challenge so to speak and I've allowed emotions to become MORE than commonsense and direction:
[1:14 PM]
kims Shifty - I like that
Someone shifty - is someone not to be trusted lol
[1:15 PM]
sunettedimensions I totally misunderstand my partner. lol his usual quirks, fun moments, stability - my mind can twist around and I do everything the opposite. lol where I usually get him / am with him on the same frequency so to speak and I laugh, I become irritable, short tempered, avoid, resistant etc
So, can see how me shifting too much UP THERE, disconnects me TOTALLY from here, even with my partner and can see it through and through in my words or even NON WORDS by avoiding him for example
[1:16 PM]
kims Yes because we are not completely focused on the here and now and what is actually going on
[1:17 PM]
sunettedimensions Does it for you come through more in your CHOICE of words @kims or the sound, or both?
Yes, we don't see DIRECT HERE Kim nor can really MERGE with another individual as equals and as one - so everything becomes filtered through emotion
kims Both @sunettedimensions - though mostly my voice quivers in emotion of trying to be understood
randy "shifty" - when I get that "feeling" within myself, it's more an instability or inconsistency, where I'll catch myself "in my head" about stuff - projecting into the future, or something like that, instead of being Here, inthe moment.
[1:18 PM]
kims Like I will say, I didn’t mean that, wow I have really misunderstood, sorry and often it’s too late the damage as such is done
I see when this happens I am busy up there or out there projecting an outcome I would like
[1:20 PM]
sunettedimensions Ah with me I can gradually go into it @randy - especially when working with and through a point, then sometimes before knowing it, I am looking at it more inside myself than writing about it or talking about it and the consequence: pent up built up shit spilling over into my world and relationship
I find I FROWN a lot and clench my jaw when I'm in emotion and it's built up - this is also how the below, as my body tension, reflects the emotional tension up there - so literally live-in the mind as the mind
[1:21 PM]
randy sometimes it helps to take a Pause, @kims, before saying anything... choose your words so what you say IS what you mean...
tormod Like believing something about someone and they do the same to you (as a equal lol ) just lost in a sorry play of energies and little substance - where I need to ground myself with breathe, a/my living word, and self honesty
kims Yes @sunettedimensions I have a furrowed brow when I am in emotion
tormod yea like to hault self for 1-2 seconds and make ones reply more careful/considerate
[1:22 PM]
kims It’s been mentioned to me before
[1:22 PM]
randy Oh, I get that, @sunettedimensions, similar for me in frowning and clenching jaw - over something I'm in my head about...
indeed tormod
[1:23 PM]
ida I also clench my jaw
kims Yes @randy - that’s the practical solution, but often too late when I have been ‘up there’ working out how things are going to turn out according to my imagination
tormod I also cleanch my jaw sometimes lol interesting
sunettedimensions What other things do you notice @ida?
randy well, kims, each of those are opportunities for real time change...
[1:24 PM]
dan A few things come up for me when I think of this topic, but one in particular is the defeatism character, and how that constant state of disbelief in myself comes out in the world as many missed opportunities, for example.
sunettedimensions @kims can also try stop yourself mid-sentence. I've realized I would NOT stop myself cause I think it's too late and speak a whole sentence. When I could just stop mid sentence, stop mid word and correct myself
carlton I can relate to the frowing and jaw clenching experience, when I find myself in my mind then judge myself for being up there and not here, then tell myself, get out of there.
ida when I am in my mind or have been reacting for a while? specifically when I clench my jaw? @sunettedimensions
I bite my nails or pick my nailbands
[1:25 PM]
kims Yes @sunettedimensions I am reminded of doing that recently - when I stopped and said, let me start again I am not being clear here
randy yeah, can be frustrating carlton - we judge ourself instead of just doing a quick sf and letting it go...
sunettedimensions @carlton also to consider: it's not about GETTING OUT THERE - thing is, you are actually always ALREADY HERE the mind creates the ILLUSION that you're THERE :slightly_smiling_face: the FEEL AS THOUGH YOU ARE THERE - when it's to realise: I am here and been here all along
So, when noticing you're THERE / UP THERE / -
leave eyes open, hold hand on chest, take a couple breaths and REMIND YOUR BEING: this is where I am, I am here
Well said @randy yes
[1:26 PM]
miranda When I go to bed, the first thing I do is relaxing my body; I start with my toes than all the way up. I then realize how much I have been in my mind during the day, holding on to certain thoughts.
[1:27 PM]
kims Yes Miranda - it can be so subtle
tormod hand on chest - awsm stabe point
carlton Ah yes ok, thanks @sunettedimensions and thanks @randy
[1:28 PM]
ida nailbiting.. It´s like a going into me, hiding, supressing, eating/gnawing, like a constant fear of being here, and like I should speak/move or something like that
miranda Indeed @kims
randy yep miranda, sometimes it seems like that's the mind's JOB
kims Yes I find touching something around me to ground myself helps
tormod cool @miranda full check before shutting down... sounds like a plan !
sunettedimensions Interesting @ida!
ida also another one is short breath and a general tensing up of the body
[1:29 PM]
sunettedimensions @miranda awww I love doing the toes awareness, maybe do it more during the day,even while sitting and eating can do it - a quick version to test being here / support yourself with being here more
kims Yes Ida me too, holding my breath
miranda It is such a relief for my body @tormod
kims I find holding my feet ground me
[1:30 PM]
miranda yes, working on that one @sunettedimensions
[1:30 PM]
tormod cool I will test it out @miranda. my body is liking yoga atm.. it is veery taken by simple back - stretches and movements of my back.
[1:31 PM]
kims Mine too @tormod
[1:31 PM]
miranda Nice @tormod @kims
[1:32 PM]
randy when I start at my toes to relax, @miranda, I never get past my knees before I'm Out... that was how I trained myself to go to sleep when I was young - when there was a lot of commotion still going on in the house and I was trying to get to sleep...
tormod there are 3 (back) movements in particular i have picked from yoga (youtube) videos (and classes). and i work to perfect them as "mine"
sunettedimensions Ah cool @randy
[1:33 PM]
tormod I feel like laying down now lol
sunettedimensions Whose noticed how as above = so below apply when it comes to exercise? Meaning: when I'm exercising and I've been emotional, I feel I have less "natural physical energy SPUNK and drive" to get through the exercise. I have lest mobility and strength.
miranda lol
carlton Cool @randy
[1:34 PM]
kims Yes @sunettedimensions - if I am nit totally focused I can injure myself
[1:35 PM]
randy kims, I've been in situations where I Knew I was in reaction and needed to Stop before speaking, and shifting in my chair or, changing the way I was standing helped Ground me before I replied.
[1:35 PM]
kims Yes I can relate to the @randy
It is interesting how we are shifty in the body when we see shifty if the mind
As above so below
*we are shifty in the mind
[1:37 PM]
sunettedimensions Ah yes @kims I've noticed when doing Pilates, and I stretch but am thinking while stretching shit - I overstretch, don't do it properly, not in a 100 percent aligned stance and have consequences of stiffness and pain for days on end
kims Yes I have cricked my neck like that too @sunettedimensions
carlton I'm walking a point of staying more focus on myself when exercising at the gym, being that there's a lot going on, so I do SF within myself while there to stay here.
[1:38 PM]
ida cricked? @kims
kims Strained @ida
randy Yes, I have noticed that, @sunettedimensions, if I've been emotional/in my head, I have less energy or motivation TO exercise... .
ida ok thanks kim
sunettedimensions Ahhhh yes, true @carlton! It's the best - I do the same sometimes
[1:39 PM]
tormod after a chat with @gian about standing, posture, walking and chewing (!) I changed my aperance and gained some self stability, self trust ... walking this now quite literally. making the moments "better" - like how the new back-to-basic series (on eqafe) on carpenting talks about.
[1:39 PM]
carlton Yes @sunettedimensions because it's all about me and not them and what they're doing.
[1:40 PM]
randy cool tormod
kims I loved the ‘well done’ series on Eqafe
tormod I noticed @kims :wink:
[1:41 PM]
sunettedimensions Cool @tormod yes, was an AMAZING point in the recordings that opened up with Adam
[1:41 PM]
adam sometimes the ground or floor seems a long way down, but getting down there and focussing on the little landscape that is down there comes as a great relief to me, and then even lying down on my back for a few moments is very refreshing
[1:42 PM]
kims Nice @adam
[1:42 PM]
carlton cool @adam
[1:43 PM]
randy cool adam... it IS a long way down if you Fall.... but, purposely getting down there is cool...
[1:43 PM]
sunettedimensions Awesome, glad to hear @adam
[1:44 PM]
kims I find lying on the floor with the cats really grounding
[1:44 PM]
sunettedimensions lol I also have the same experience when lying down with my pup Stout, I also do it when I need a moment of support with grounding to sit on Daryn's lap and hug for a moment
[1:46 PM]
kims Aww yes @sunettedimensions takes the attention away from self and the all encompassing mind for a moment
[1:47 PM]
sunettedimensions Alrighty all
we go to here for tonight!
kims Thanks all
sunettedimensions Let's place more awareness on them moments of as above so below
randy indeed @sunettedimensions
miranda Will do, thanks, bye
sunettedimensions and do a SWAP - as below so above!!!
Make it one and equal both complimenting and supporting LIVING
[1:48 PM]
tormod thank you !
carlton Yes Thanks @sunettedimensions
randy that can be a cool Trigger word - to get out of the mind and back in touch with the physical
SWAP
[1:49 PM]
sunettedimensions Thank you all!!!
Bye!
ida thank you
byebye
randy Thanks everyone.
bye
carlton Thanks all bye