No Looking Over Your Shoulder At ATM

nelson

No Looking Over Your Shoulder At ATM

Postby nelson » 19 Feb 2012, 02:37

People have many opinions why we hold tight to our cash and belongings. It is usually "...cause someone might try to rob me or steal my shit"... Others say "I have to look out for myself, no one else will"... We keep this up because we exist within a bubble of brainwashing separation, which the physically manifested world reinforces to us when we see our surroundings! We just don't realize that we participate in the system as sustaining it but judge it from many angles. In an "EQUAL MONEY SYSTEM" we would be born into a world where separation will not exist the way it does here and now. We will be raised in a way that supports life, and expression and there would be no worries of being robbed or mugged by a less fortunate person! Then we are one step closer to life being born here in the physical for all to exist as and express!

Maite

Re: No Looking Over Your Shoulder At ATM

Postby Maite » 19 Feb 2012, 20:42

Cool, Nelson.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 20 Feb 2012, 06:46

Yeah, it's fear that drives such hostility between each other. Within living in a big city and considered one of the most 'dangerous ones,' you almost develop a second skin as a defense mechanism in order to be 'alert' if anyone wants to rob you.

Actually, I've noticed how this experience is enhanced when being in an ATM - and sometimes hell, for the moment I do have to place a guard just because we cannot just pretend that 'everything is fine' - I mean, it's not to be scared but just taking the necessary precautions all the time to ensure no one is actually following you around or that there is someone in the ATM next to you that isn't precisely focusing on 'their thing.'

So, this fear that becomes a second-skin as a protective mechanism can be stopped by ourselves to not create an experience out of it, meaning existing in actual fear as an energetic experience that clouds the moment instead of just focusing on what we are there to do - which is just for example, withdrawing money.

It is definitely common for me to go observing all of these fears manifested as protection mechanisms not only between people, but as the entire set up of the system wherein 'abuse' is already implied in the measures taking in all forms of public spaces/ transportation. Here I do ensure that no one's following me around,specially because of always being moving around alone and in this, one must be constantly aware of the physical reality and people around us.

This will certainly stop in an Equal Money System wherein there will be no need to steal another for something that they will have equal access too. For now, we support ourselves to not give continuation to such fears, but simply take the necessary precautions within/ while moving around int his reality that is NOT yet supporting everyone equally.

Thanks for sharing, Nelson

William

Postby William » 20 Feb 2012, 08:11

Whenever I walk by a child in a grocery store for example, the mother always reacts in caution, usually she immediately moves her focus of attention back to her child or grabs the child's arm in fear I will kidnap the kid or something. Fear rules the world.

Tim Gormley

Postby Tim Gormley » 20 Feb 2012, 22:53

I notice now that a lot of instant tellers at banks have little mirrors on them, but this small tiny mirror ends up representing safety only masking our fear and thus further re-enforcing the idea that we can only feel safe if we can see what's happening behind our backs. Fuck looking in that mirror anymore.

Maite

Postby Maite » 11 Mar 2012, 10:36

I notice now that a lot of instant tellers at banks have little mirrors on them, but this small tiny mirror ends up representing safety only masking our fear and thus further re-enforcing the idea that we can only feel safe if we can see what's happening behind our backs. Fuck looking in that mirror anymore.
Recently, when I was at an atm, there was quite a big mirror and I thought: huh, this is odd - why do they think people want to look at themselves, check their hair etc. while busy with an atm?? - lol. The point of looking over my shoulder to keep an eye on the people behind me didn't even come up. Only when I saw more people joining the queue behind me through the mirror did I realise: oooh, that's what it's for! Lol

Return to “Equal Money System Discussions”