equal money book question

Process User 4

equal money book question

Post by Process User 4 »

hi there , is the equal money system complete or are there are things that are fluid and we have to see how to make them work as we go ? The basic principles that it is designed upon will be the same obviously .Ok i've read the faq ,very easy for everyone to grasp , what to read next to get to the specifics ? I Appreciate deeply the fact that you are doing this guys . Very inspiring to do the same.

thanks
Leila

Re: equal money book question

Post by Leila »

The Equal Money System is not yet "complete", but grows and information gets added as we go along through discussion and research as a group effort.

Have you checked out the Wiki pages on the Equal Money Website?
You might also find it interesting to read through the comments pertaining the goals on the home page of the Website.

There's also some info on the Desteni Wiki you can read

On the Eqafe website you can check out some products in relation to the Equal Money System, and if you run a search on YouTube for Equal Money you will find a lot of recording that have been done.
Process User 4

Post by Process User 4 »

Thank you Leila , i'll check them all.
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi Process User 4,
cool to see you on the forum, we haven't had many participants from the Greek culture.

Check out the Greek EqualMoney Youtube channel - The interviews are also available as a product at Eqafe for those able to afford it:
Ερωτήσεις και Απαντήσεις - Κοινό Σύστημα Οικονομικής Ισότητας - Α’ Τόμος
Ερωτήσεις και Απαντήσεις - Κοινό Σύστημα Οικονομικής Ισότητας - B’ Τόμος

Return to “Equal Money System Discussions”