?practical Equal Money

Garid

?practical Equal Money

Post by Garid »

question...
is there a practical way for everyone who is participating in the process to come together and start generating income to support Equal Money?
all aware that this system is broken but we still got to eat. every move has a price we all are making a living separately somehow but if we could all together practically participate in the current money system and actually create an income generating engine where everyone has a chance to participate/support/share with using all that is already available. we all know that 'without money we die', does anyone has any real practical idea/way of bringing everyone together and work so that everyone has equal opportunity to participate and create an income if so please share...
Marlen

Re: ?practical Equal Money

Post by Marlen »

Right now as humanity we are not ready for Equal Money

I suggest you rather investigate the Living Income Guaranteed which is a more immediate solution to the points you are seeking solutions for.

Specifically suggest to read the blog: What is the Living Income Guaranteed?

And if you have further questions, visit the discussion section at the website livingincome.me
Marlen

Re: ?practical Equal Money

Post by Marlen »

I suggest watching the Google Hangout videos that explain the differences between Equal Money and Living Income Guaranteed here:

Living Income Guaranteed: An Immediate Solution

Return to “Equal Money System Discussions”