Love is work made visible

Bella

Love is work made visible

Post by Bella »

I started with the Desteni I Process while on the Desteni farm (2007-2010), as we started developing the course and working on it/through it ourselves. We were working with/for ourselves and each-other and sharing on the forums, when one day we figured: this could be a course for anyone! It’s been the most fascinating experience in my life: real-time development, real time observation, participation, involvement and interaction/working-together to un-cover the hidden boundaries that keep us entrapped in ego and survival-mode...

‎....Fascinating then to see throughout time how it all unfolds and how we would take into consideration also the feedback of existence and re-design, re-align, re-structure a point.

Love is work made visible, wrote Khalil Gibran, and that is one of the practical values/meaning I discovered for myself through this whole ‘movement’ that started with a bunch of people having had enough of the fuck-ups we allow in ourselves and the world; this movement that has expanded to an extent that it embrace the whole world and considers/introduces actual, physical, practical solutions for ALL that is Here.

It was never more obvious that: if we want to change what ‘life’ is, if we want to change this world, we have to change ourselves and how we co-exist.
Lindsay

Re: Love is work made visible

Post by Lindsay »

Very cool Bella - thanks for sharing - I wholeheartedly agree!
Maya

Post by Maya »

Cool example of what is work made of love really IS.
James D

Post by James D »

Thank you for that--Love as productive action in synergy, walking together and changing the world together too in the process

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”