question on self forgiveness and preprogramming

kevina P

question on self forgiveness and preprogramming

Post by kevina P »

Hi everyone,
I need some advice. I am still trying my best to complete lesson 4 and desteni is something that I know for me takes a long time because it is not as simple, but definitely rewarding.
Anyways, the reason I joined DEsteni was because of lots of confusion particularly regarding the topic of astrology. SO I was able to obtain my blueprint or preprogramming as you mention via a priest (my parents did that for me). And I was told things I didn't want to hear. After listening to the video on luck and miracles, what I gather is that we are just walking into our preprogrammed lives by activation of the grid and mind system.
Now to be able to erase your preprogramming or blueprint, am I correct into thinking that by writing self corrective sentences with realization statement as I am currently doing now, that all my preprogramming will fade away? Or is it that whatever has been preprogrammed for you will still happen but it will be less painful because of your process of self forgiveness as you will not associate painful events as separate from you? What I cant seem to understand is if we are the creators of our own lives and our future takes place due to our beliefs and mind construct placement etc, and if we are told that something that we don't want to have happen will happen, then why can't we do something to switch thoughts or beliefs to alter the future so that we can make it the way WE want it to be and not ANU or whatever GOD? For instance, if you were told that a volcano will erupt the next day you would apply common sense and move to a different town to save yourselves. Similarly, if you were told that your life would suck in such and such aspect, is there anything that you can do to save that part?
Again I am still new to this, so if there are any links or videos you can direct me to to answer these questions, II'd be happy. Thank you so much for doing that.
William

Re: question on self forgiveness and preprogramming

Post by William »

Hi Addorra,

If you are participating with DIP or ITD, then it may be a good idea to ask your buddy these types of questions as he/she will be able to assist and guide you based on your current participation. Having said that, it sounds like you have quite a few 'broad ranging' questions. As you study the material on the Destonian website and in the videos, eventually you accumulate an understanding of how it all fits together, but it takes time. So stick to the basics of what you understand, as you in the breath here, writing yourself and applying self-forgiveness etc. I will offer some perspective here that may assist.
Now to be able to erase your preprogramming or blueprint, am I correct into thinking that by writing self corrective sentences with realization statement as I am currently doing now, that all my preprogramming will fade away?
The outflow of your programming requires years of applying yourself within the process of self-honesty. Self-forgiveness releases you from your addiction point, but you must physically walk through the point when in comes up in your timeline. Example. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke weed because It makes me feel good. So, the next time the desire to smoke weed comes up within me, I stop, breathe and stand by the words that I spoke with regards to stopping weed. Therefore pushing through the desire and applying the corrective application in real time, which is changing myself in actuality, which is the proof that your self-forgiveness was effective and you understood the point. So it is not just about the writing, it is the physical living application that really counts. Your ego only fades if you physically with words and deeds cause it to.
Or is it that whatever has been preprogrammed for you will still happen but it will be less painful because of your process of self forgiveness as you will not associate painful events as separate from you?

We all have to face the outflows of what we have accepted and allowed here as the totality of the mind system. It is pointless to fear pain that is not here. If pain comes, we deal with it within and as breath. This is the outflow of what we have allowed, so we must walk through it until we can stop it forever.
What I cant seem to understand is if we are the creators of our own lives and our future takes place due to our beliefs and mind construct placement etc, and if we are told that something that we don't want to have happen will happen, then why can't we do something to switch thoughts or beliefs to alter the future so that we can make it the way WE want it to be and not ANU or whatever GOD? For instance, if you were told that a volcano will erupt the next day you would apply common sense and move to a different town to save yourselves. Similarly, if you were told that your life would suck in such and such aspect, is there anything that you can do to save that part?
We exist within a matrix system where we are locked in together as humanity as a whole. There is no escape. This is why we assist others to understand so that we can collectively get ourselves out of this mess through realizing eachother as equals. There is simply no other way. Look at it like this, If you are trying to save yourself, where would you go? How would you survive? For how long? The answer is not long.

We need to deconstruct the matrix in totality so that we remove separation and death, so that we can bring heaven as ourselves to existence all within the principle of equality.

Not sure of any specific videos, but some of bernards older videos explained these concepts, you might look for them on the Destonian forum or on Desteniproductions on youtube. Perhaps someone else can direct you to some.

William
kevina P

Post by kevina P »

thank you William. I love your insights :)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Cool assistance William

addorra. this video series is very enjoyable as well as assisting and may bring clarity for you with regards to your questions- Enjoy

Here is some text from the series: Experience Living and Principled Living
"Okay. We're going to have a discussion about experience living and principled living. What does that mean and how it affects one in your life. And obviously that the principle according to which you set your life will determine the outcome of your life, and it will determine obviously the experience as well.

If your starting point though is experience, principles will be out the window, because you will always adjust your principles according to your experience, and then you cannot be trusted because the experience is your guideline, which means, it is your self-interest that is your guideline.

Now, it is very important that also the principle according to which you set your life must be a principle that is actually supporting and that will actually have the effect of an outcome that is best for all life, not only for your experience. Which means that sometimes your principle will be in conflict with your desire to experience."- Bernard Poolman

"The very point of you not being able to remember. And having to actually record your experiences would imply that whatever you experienced in your life was not “real.” Because it wasn't an actual “self” experience. If it were self-experience, then it would “be here” as an actual remembrance, not just as knowledge and information that has to be recorded and kept in a separate, manifested construct." - Kieran

"Practically when are you directive principle? When you are stopping the consequence in the act- and until you have done this for all of what you have allowed, things will happen - and remember all the past lives that you have been here is within the unified field, is within consciousness - waiting it's turn to come and visit you again. There is no way out of that, you created it, you must stop it and your creation point and your stopping point must be equal and one - must be the same point." Bernard Poolman

One - Experience Living and Principled Living

Two - Experiece Living and Principled Living

Three - Experience Living and Principled living

Four - Experience Living and Principled Living

Five - Experience Living and Principled Living

Six - Experience and Principled Living

Seven - Experience Living and Principled Living
Maya

Post by Maya »

Cool support here! thanks

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”