How come others dont get it!

Kim S

Re: How come others dont get it!

Post by Kim S »

Yes good point!...The ego can become the driving force for many of us and therefore we are sometimes unwilling to listen again its all based in fear and laziness to change. Somewhere there is a switch that seems to click on...ah hang on this isnt right, which is how I experienced my first realisation that we are living in a matrix of sorts - is that already pre - programmed?
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

In otherwords is the awareness in all of us at some level? behind all the mind constructs? I suppose it must be...sorry if I am not making much sense here
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hey Kim -

Again - I see it as pertaining to each individual's life experience/ process - where as Leila had mentioned - some might have experienced points within their life that when hearing common sense/equality and oneness - it just makes sense - it's easy to cross that bridge sort to speak.

Yet there are others - who have gone and will go their whole lives never questioning anything - completely accepting the system and their place in it - and thus will see no need to hear about any solutions to the world.

For perspective, my experience growing up I was surrounded by psychics and ideas of the 'afterlife' and changelings - thus is was easy for me to see/hear the portal and those types of videos - as I already had a perspective/belief of life existing beyond death.

However - it was only a year or two before I found desteni that I was starting to be exposed to the 'reality' of this world - through conspiracy theories and michael moore films and things like that - where I was supported in seeing there was something else going on that I had not yet questioned - thus then hearing the desteni message that includes challenging this reality and god and beliefs and all that is here, I was again 'ready' to hear this. Whereas if I would have found desteni say 5 years ago - I would not have been in a position to actually HEAR the solution aspect - because I had not faced realities of this world that I saw as unacceptable.

So if that makes sense - my perspective on it.

And yes - best to 'be the example' and not force or bring to anyone's attention of a solution for them/this world - best to live is and apply it and then obviously it would be easy to share ourselves with others in ways that can support them and make sense to them.

cool topic!
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Hi Kristina

Yes my process of finding Desteni mirrors yours, basically I had almost the exact same experience of kind of "waking up" to what was really going on...

Thank you for sharing
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

I have been experiencing a lot of flack of late, I have been asked by a few people, all men to explain what I find helpful about Desteni and how I have changed as a person - When I have gone into this and tried to explain how equality and oneness works and show them some videos and blogs I am suddenly hit with things like you are weak minded and being brain washed. And this for me in my process is pretty helpful as I am able to stand and breath and not go into the old patterns of defense, so it has proved to be quite beneficial for me. However I have had to look at my starting point as far as -Am I standing for what is best for all or best for ME....and I realised to stand as what is best for you surely will bring about what is best for all. I have a long way to go I know this but feel that lately I have turned a corner so to speak - and without the support of all on here and in facebook etc I wouln't be where I am now.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”