How come others dont get it!

Kim S

How come others dont get it!

Post by Kim S »

Hi just a question,

Why is it that most dont get the message of Desteni regarding equality and oneness - I understand now that it is through excess programming and brainwashing from a very early age...but why is it that some seem to 'wake up' so to speak and others dont. Is it simply a pre programmed construct ? I get so much resistance now from my so called friends and family. I dont ever force it on them but I gently share the message and it hasnt struck any cords with any of them yet.
Maya

Re: How come others dont get it!

Post by Maya »

Kim S wrote:Hi just a question,

Why is it that most dont get the message of Desteni regarding equality and oneness - I understand now that it is through excess programming and brainwashing from a very early age...but why is it that some seem to 'wake up' so to speak and others dont. Is it simply a pre programmed construct ? I get so much resistance now from my so called friends and family. I dont ever force it on them but I gently share the message and it hasnt struck any cords with any of them yet.
lol yes, you have now been exposed to the extent of the preprogram and how extensive the separation is. So, breathe, don't take them personally and simply stand as an example of self change.
Here are some cool video to assist with the point of family and friends:
Family and Friends 1 / 2 - Who are You with Them - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxFnJ8_z7q4
Family and Friends 2 2 - How do I support ME - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ12u319TVw
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Wow its extensive...it ranges from " what utter bullshit" to "Are you ok Kim we are worried about you - you have changed" to that will never work that which you speak of LOL !! amazing but I dont have to tell you that...Thanks Maya for your support and the vids :)
Maite

Post by Maite »

I have found that directly speaking 'about' equality and oneness just doesn't work - it's as though you're speaking an alien language about something completely 'out there'. What I found more effective is to, for instance when someone asks a question - to give a common sense answer. I'd also suggest not using Desteni vocab when giving an answer, but to rather place it in their words, giving practical perspective so that they can understand and see the common sense of it. Other than that, I suggest you just walk your process and as you go, be a living example for them. You don't have to say or mention anything. At some point people will notice you've changed and become curious. If they want to know more, they'll ask. So, rather have them initiate the first step, instead of you trying to 'bring it' to them, because that will be experienced as an attempt from you to try and change them - and this often causes people to become defensive.

M
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Useful advice !
Anna

Post by Anna »

Maite wrote:I have found that directly speaking 'about' equality and oneness just doesn't work - it's as though you're speaking an alien language about something completely 'out there'. What I found more effective is to, for instance when someone asks a question - to give a common sense answer. I'd also suggest not using Desteni vocab when giving an answer, but to rather place it in their words, giving practical perspective so that they can understand and see the common sense of it. Other than that, I suggest you just walk your process and as you go, be a living example for them. You don't have to say or mention anything. At some point people will notice you've changed and become curious. If they want to know more, they'll ask. So, rather have them initiate the first step, instead of you trying to 'bring it' to them, because that will be experienced as an attempt from you to try and change them - and this often causes people to become defensive.

M

Yes! lol - I have found this as well.
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

I did have a big issue with it initially as I used to get a little frustated cause I couldnt understand how people could not see the common sense in it...lol - but as you said Maite its best to just live the point and some will notice and ask and there will always be those who wont and thats fine too.

What I have found though is that those that dont think equal money will work though are those that refuse to see another way as we are so conditioned about "nature of human beings" that we believe that it may never happen as there will always be those that want more than others and I hear often " a little competition is a good thing" which I understand now is where the original split was in spitefulness.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Kim S wrote:I did have a big issue with it initially as I used to get a little frustated cause I couldnt understand how people could not see the common sense in it...lol - but as you said Maite its best to just live the point and some will notice and ask and there will always be those who wont and thats fine too.

What I have found though is that those that dont think equal money will work though are those that refuse to see another way as we are so conditioned about "nature of human beings" that we believe that it may never happen as there will always be those that want more than others and I hear often " a little competition is a good thing" which I understand now is where the original split was in spitefulness.
cool interviews that shows why people see the EMS as useless are:
2012: Uselessness
2012: Why have Humans become so Useless?
Kim S

Post by Kim S »

Really cool videos thanks Maya and Lyndsay
Leila

Post by Leila »

Programming and both environment / upbringing play a role -- if you get the 'right' mix of events that played out in your life + you have certain programmed inclinations - you can be lucky and be able to see through the deception. If both your environment and programming have only been pushing you towards total and complete brainwashing then you're unlucky.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”