blogging for sponsorship, and angent, open, questions

tormod

blogging for sponsorship, and angent, open, questions

Postby tormod » 05 Feb 2012, 17:11

i wonder, for hints, or clues, on how to recruit, people, as a agent, earning money, at the equal money programme.
how do i, present to people, the, abillitie, to sign on, the programme?

i also wonder, how do i get, assigned, a, specified, process, for me, to work, with, is it after the cource, camp in south africa?

-

KimKline

Re: blogging for sponsorship, and angent, open, questions

Postby KimKline » 06 Feb 2012, 01:04

In order to recruit people you have to become an agent, which involves walking the DIP course for a certain amount of time.

Gaining recruits involves demonstrating that you understand and can effectively apply the Desteni tools yourself. Through blogging and vlogging specificly about how you are applying the tools in your own life- you demonstrate how you are assisting and supporting yourself thus proving you are able to assist and support others.

The more you blog and vlog (about your living application of the desteni tools), the more you network and are visible through social media and the more you participate with interacting with people, the easier it will be to gain recruits. But if you don't do the things I have mentioned above, including becoming an agent, demonstrating and proving through writing and speaking that you are effective with the material, becoming visible through social networking and one-on-one interactions- if you don't do these things over an extended period of time- obtaining recruits will be impossible.

In order to spread the message, spread awareness and eventually earn an income, you really have to do it all for yourself first, learn it, live it, understand it and continue sharing your learning, living and understanding.

KimKline

Postby KimKline » 06 Feb 2012, 01:10

You are not really 'assigned a specific process'. In DIP you are given guidelines where you basically create your own specific process, but whether you are doing the course or not, it is your responsibility to walk your process as specifically as possible. DIP streamlines your process and gives you incentive and structure, but you can get a lot done on your own here on the website and the forum. You can actually walk your process of learning and applying the Desteni tools quite effectively for several years for free here (on the website and forum), but DIP is a quicker and more effective way to get it done faster and start supporting yourself financially as you work towards a better world system.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 06 Feb 2012, 08:14

i wonder, for hints, or clues, on how to recruit, people, as a agent, earning money, at the equal money programme.
how do i, present to people, the, abillitie, to sign on, the programme?

i also wonder, how do i get, assigned, a, specified, process, for me, to work, with, is it after the cource, camp in south africa?

-

Are you already participating in the Desteni I Process? If you are then you can ask your buddy about these points as well. Otherwise, you've gotten cool support by Kim to answer your questions here.

tormod

Postby tormod » 06 Feb 2012, 21:45

Thanks for answers, KimKile and Marlen

Kim S

Postby Kim S » 21 Feb 2012, 10:38

Hi Tormod

I have been walking the process for the last year and a half with the support of the forum and watching the videos on the various you tube channels...For me so far it has been quite effective. When I have some more money I will enroll on one of the courses as this will fine tune it for me. But for now I write and apply self forgiveness on the points that come up everyday and I find that there is ample enough material on you tube to help me. :)

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”