A question regarding those not yet part of the Iprocess

Matthew Stone

A question regarding those not yet part of the Iprocess

Post by Matthew Stone »

I have not yet joined the Iprocess, although I do intend to enlist sooner or later.

I have watched many hours of the desteni youtube videos, and am in the process of writting myself to freedom through my own journal writings. I feel like I have made a lot of progress on eliminating many obnoxious ego constructs of mine. I feel like I truely am finding myself here in a lot of ways. I do not find myself feeling love/hate, I don't find myself becoming emotional except for a few little ticks here and there, a dogs bark does not disturb me, I feel more stable, and just several other things.

SO my question is- What are your opinions on walking your own process before signing up?

And- Any concerns I should have about not having any guidance?(From what I am aware desteni does a kind of partner work)
Cathy

Re: A question regarding those not yet part of the Iprocess

Post by Cathy »

What are your opinions on walking your own process before signing up?

And- Any concerns I should have about not having any guidance?(From what I am aware desteni does a kind of partner work)

Hi Matt,

It's important to realize that our thoughts form opinions and keep us trapped in and as energetic experiences which we believe to be real. I can share that when I began process 3 1/2 years ago, I read and studied the material daily and I watched the videos daily as well as began writing my self to freedom and applied self-forgiveness daily and it's still how I walk. It is part of the process, so, I suggest that for you as well. There may also be someone to buddy with you if you're interested, but ultimately process is individually walked with assistance which is always here to be given as well as received. Desteni I Process has assisted me to accelerate and push myself so I recommend beginning when you're able.
Matthew Stone

Post by Matthew Stone »

Yes I do plan on it, It is just I feel like my age is being a restrection to me. I understand age is something that we are preprogrammed to believe is a limitation I just need time to work that point and a few other things out including the money I will need to enroll.
Process User 8

Post by Process User 8 »

Hey Matt,

When you are stable enough in terms of finances to enroll - do so.

Until then - I suggest you share your process here on the forum as well as start to blog and vlog regularly - which is so supportive in keeping a record of your process and your change, as well as opening yourself up to the assistance and support of the entire Destonian community.

Enjoy :)
Adele

Post by Adele »

Hi Matt
As has been said,
Until then - I suggest you share your process here on the forum as well as start to blog and vlog regularly - which is so supportive in keeping a record of your process and your change, as well as opening yourself up to the assistance and support of the entire Destonian community.
Matti Freeman

Post by Matti Freeman »

Matti,

I started walking my process of self honesty and self forgiveness, breathing and self corrective action around the end of 2007. There was no Desteni I Process back then -- but, there also was vastly LESS material, lol. So, I was able to get through all the videos and articles fairly quickly. However, now, not only is there much more material to work with, but we are also working with a more specific and structured self application - and to make sure that everyone is able to effectively be supported to become 'well versed' in the most effective way to apply oneself with Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness, courses were thus created as the Desteni I Process -- within which an individual is able to be guided through the entire Desteni material and be instructed / supported in how to become extremely effective and specific in your process, utilizing lessons and assignments.
You don't HAVE TO join Desteni I Process --but if possible I suggest it, as the course assists in becoming more specific and effective in your application of Self Honesty and Self Forgiveness, and will speed your process up.
Look at it like this: you can go to a library and read tons of books about various subjects, and then teach yourself how to apply what you are learning - or you can enroll in a university and be supported to become effective in the study and application of various subjects, through utilizing lessons and assignments. Also within Desteni I Process you are walking with a buddy who assists and supports you through the lessons and assignments. And the obvious benefit is also that you will be earning an income.

Matti

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”