DIP Buddy choice

Process User 4

DIP Buddy choice

Post by Process User 4 »

Hi guys , is there a point in specifically choosing a buddy for Dip ? Is there a "right" one for me in terms of my current phase ? Someone i can find that i relate to in terms of experiences/mind patterns he created and faced ? Do i pick someone randomly ?
thanks
Maya

Re: DIP Buddy choice

Post by Maya »

Yes, you can either choose a buddy that you can relate to, a buddy that you would like to walk with and support you in your process or you can leave that space empty and we will allocate a buddy for you.
Here is where you can see the buddies that are available to walk the Desteni I Process with you - http://desteniiprocess.com/buddies
Process User 4

Post by Process User 4 »

thank you Maya !
Process User 4

Post by Process User 4 »

I will watch some vlogs and read some blogs of yours guys , pretty likely though we face very similar patterns i guess .You guys included in the buddy list are confident about assisting ? :)I mean you have some time to apply until you complete 7 years.
It seems strange everytime i imagine myself as someone's buddy , indicating that i have to much work to do on myself ,

thank you very much !
KimKline

Post by KimKline »

You guys included in the buddy list are confident about assisting ? I mean you have some time to apply until you complete 7 years.
Keep in mind: it's about you walking your process for yourself- so, the buddy acts as a point ofcross-reference ,assistance and support- yes, but this takes no responsibility away from you within your process- thus we walk together as equals wherein, the buddies also have support as a cross-reference within our own processes. So, it's really not a matter of how much 'confidence' the buddy has in their abilities, but rather their ability to remain self-honest and stand with you, as you.

So, as Maya suggested, choose someone who you can relate to and who you find you have effective communication with, because it's that point of communication as well as having walked similar points that can be really effective in terms of assisting and supporting.
It seems strange everytime i imagine myself as someone's buddy , indicating that i have to much work to do on myself
Cool realization George!
Process User 4

Post by Process User 4 »

thanks for replying KimKline
Gian

Post by Gian »

cool guys.

Yes the buddy is simply for checking on the buddy and getting cross reference and pointing out points and having discussions if required. and obviously to check assignments and so forth.

because within doing DIP one is already walking process in a structured way and developing self support and application.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”