Question about content in your newsletter

Ella

Question about content in your newsletter

Postby Ella » 26 Jun 2012, 03:08

Hi,

I was just going through your recent newsletter and was reading the fascinating self-forgiveness written by Lindsay Craver. One of the things that I would like to understand more is regarding the following:

"I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully consider, realize and live the fact that I do not require energy in any way whatsoever in order to move myself in this physical reality....."

my pondering is: If we do not require energy in any way whatsoever -- why do we eat or drink (even water)?

Your response would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Garbrielle

Re: Question about content in your newsletter

Postby Garbrielle » 26 Jun 2012, 04:58

Hi Ella,

Cool point of discussion, what I have gathered within my research and understanding on this point of life as who we are as the essence of us is that we are pure life/source/origin that is the physical one and equal with all that exist and creates all here within and as all as life, life requires no energy to exist within and as who it is as it IS HERE, meaning life is absolute within equality and oneness as the physical, life lives....energy dies out, such as we see in the physical as this earth it lives and is eternal, humans die as we only exist as energy as our mind's in separation and conflict and not as life absolute in equality and oneness.

We as human beings with the mind consciousness system within and as us, have created ourselves in such a way were we at the moment require energy to exist, such as food and water, but within ourselves, if we walk the process of self purification through self forgiveness, self honesty, and self corrective change, we can walk the change to life. As life we are not bound nor limited to eating/drinking/existing on energy. This obviously will be a point to look at wayyyyy in the future when we have stability within this world and equality and oneness is lived in all facets of life and understood within all and lived by all, so even though yes it seems far fetched, it is possible. We as life as who we are in the living of ourselves is one and equal in all ways and in essence are limitless within our potential within these principles lived within and as the physical, we in essence are equal and one with all that exist and thus eventually if we will it can be equal and one to all that exist in fact as that is what life is in the physical beyond the mind. This is how I understand this at the moment.

This point of giving the body the proper nutrition and care to live is always to be considered and understood within the understanding that we are NOT at the point were we can stop eating food and drinking water within this process being walked as obviously if we stop we will die, so anyone reading this should always use common sense and self honesty when looking at these points and not go into any type of ego or desire as this will cause the body to suffer and you to miss the point being shared. Support of our physical is paramount and always should be investigated if one see that there is a pain overtime occurring to go to doctor and get the proper medical care available so the body can have the best care possible, always use what is here as physical support in this world as well as walking the process of life here at desteni.

I suggest walking through the Heaven's Journey to LIfe Blogs if you haven't done so yet, as they are walking in detail the mind and how we have developed ourselves from the beginning to be the beings we are today addicted to energy within self interest only, and abdicating ourselves as life quite willingly. Fascinating and worth the time.

Also, suggest investing in the Atlantean and Reptillian Eqafe series to understanding the history of existence and how all of this here was created from the beginning, definitely part of the whole of the story here and very cool in terms of getting more understanding of how we in fact created ourselves within the way we exist today. The links above are the first parts of these series, and they are also free downloads. Enjoy!

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 26 Jun 2012, 11:22

Very cool and specific feedback and perspective you have received here from Garbrielle, Ella -

What Garb has stated here is precisely the point that we are walking currently in this process of Self-Purification through writing, self-forgiveness and self-correction application within/as Common Sense Living:

"I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully consider, realize and live the fact that I do not require energy in any way whatsoever in order to move myself in this physical reality....."

Thus it's to realize for oneself, that one Does Not in any way require energy, especially and specifically energy as thoughts/feelings/emotions/reactions, in order to practically-physically move and express oneself in one's Life and Living Here - yet, energy as in the energy that we require in order to support our physical bodies, at the moment, is a practical-physical point of nourishing ourselves within the current limitation that we exist within/as due to our total disregard of ourselves as Life, wherein we've reduced ourselves to mere consumers of energy.

So, it's to stop ALL energy-participation that we are able to stop at the moment - which is energy-participation of the mind within thoughts/feeling/emotions/reactions - and it is through stopping this that we will eventually be able to investigate, step by step, the eradication of all energetic participation.

Like Garb mentioned: definitely agree with the Daily Reading of Heaven's Journey to Life blog-posts, as that is where the point of how we have enslaved ourselves to energy a long, long, long time ago - and what the accumulated consequence of this has manifested here on Earth, and in Existence as a Whole - is written-out in absolute specificity and detail.

If you have any more questions or would like further clarification within this - we're here: simply ask.

Thanks

Cathy

Postby Cathy » 26 Jun 2012, 16:20

Cool discussion! Definitely agree and suggest to walk and read: Heaven's Journey to Life Blog

Thanks All

Ella

Postby Ella » 20 Dec 2012, 02:02

Hello forum, I was going through the books in equafe and one thing kept coming to the surface within me: as far as I understand, no physical life has ever existed, and does not exist apart from on earth -- correct? Meaning we (humans, animals, insects, trees etc) exist only here on earth and there has never been or is anything such as physical aliens -- correct? While going through the equafe store, I saw the book covers showing Atlanteans, reptilians etc. And the question that kept coming up for me within that browsing experience was: if atlanteans, reptilians etc were not physical and were dimensional beings, how come you draw a physical picture of how they looked like? For me it is : "I am confused" and would appreciate if you could clarify. my question is how come dimensional beings are drawn as physical beings? thank you very much in advance for considering my post.

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 20 Dec 2012, 03:26

Hello forum, I was going through the books in equafe and one thing kept coming to the surface within me: as far as I understand, no physical life has ever existed, and does not exist apart from on earth -- correct? Meaning we (humans, animals, insects, trees etc) exist only here on earth and there has never been or is anything such as physical aliens -- correct? While going through the equafe store, I saw the book covers showing Atlanteans, reptilians etc. And the question that kept coming up for me within that browsing experience was: if atlanteans, reptilians etc were not physical and were dimensional beings, how come you draw a physical picture of how they looked like? For me it is : "I am confused" and would appreciate if you could clarify. my question is how come dimensional beings are drawn as physical beings? thank you very much in advance for considering my post.
Hi Ella, not sure if you have actually listened to the interviews, but they explain how they did have a certain image presentation that is not only existent or 'proper' for physical beings, but also interdimensional beings, which is Also a physical dimension but not in the term one would usually understand 'physical' to be as in 'solid beings,' it is just another dimension that is part of Here that is just not functioning/ working according to the laws of our physical reality here as Earth and all the being in it, however they can be when they visit the portal of course, wherein then they function at the same level that any other human being does.

Those drawings were made by Andrew Gable who will be able to describe the process of drawing them better. However, a physical representation was not limited to physical beings only.

Let us know if that is clear enough.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » 20 Dec 2012, 03:48

Hi Ella

When was at the farm, I spent some time making some drawings of the different races. I would sit down at the table with The Portal/Sunette and we would pick a race and then she would describe them to me, meanwhile I could ask any question to my hearts content about what the race looked like as it was my job to take the description there-of and translate that into a drawing.

It was quite a cool process.
So those drawings are direct interpretations of the conversations we had of what the Races actually looked like.
Now in terms of them being physical or not, that point I am not able to answer.

I could ask questions like "how big is that being" and then there would be a specific answer like "8 feet tall" for example. Though the answers I was getting wouldn't always "line up" with 3d reality meaning for instance when I draw pictures of people on earth there is always a "light source" coming from the sun above where this was not the case with the dimensional being drawings. It was quite interesting overall where for instance the portal was really able to go into detail of the actual shapes etc, like for instance the shape of the scales on Anus body and how they fit together. Also for instance with the "grey's race" I simply drew a black background because that is what their environment was like - it was just black space, where with the Atlantians I drew water because their environment had water.
There was also some articles written about all this by Mykey but I am not able to find them.

But in terms of the pictures they actual in terms of what the beings/races looked like/presented themselves as.

In terms of the specific difference between our 3d physical reality and what their existence was like I don't know, that would probably have to be answered by the portal.

So it was quite interesting to see that there was similarities but much things not bound by the rules of our 3d physical reality like for instance gravity or breathing air.

Juan Pablo

Postby Juan Pablo » 20 Dec 2012, 03:55

Hi Ella

When was at the farm, I spent some time making some drawings of the different races. I would sit down at the table with The Portal/Sunette and we would pick a race and then she would describe them to me, meanwhile I could ask any question to my hearts content about what the race looked like as it was my job to take the description there-of and translate that into a drawing.

So those drawings are direct interpretations of the conversations we had of what the Races actually looked like.

I could ask questions like "how big is that being" and then there would be a specific answer like "8 feet tall" for example. Though the answers I was getting wouldn't always "line up" with 3d reality meaning for instance when I draw pictures of people on earth there is always a "light source" coming from the sun above where this was not the case with the dimensional being drawings. It was quite interesting overall where for instance the portal was really able to go into detail of the actual shapes etc, like for instance the shape of the scales on Anus body and how they fit together. Also for instance with the "grey's race" I simply drew a black background because that is what their environment was like - it was just black space, where with the Atlantians I drew water because their environment had water.
There was also some articles written about all this by Mykey but I am not able to find them.

But in terms of the pictures they actual in terms of what the beings/races looked like/presented themselves as.

In terms of the specific difference between our 3d physical reality and what their existence was like I don't know, that would probably have to be answered by the portal.

So it was quite interesting to see that there was similarities but much things not bound by the rules of our 3d physical reality like for instance gravity or breathing air.
Amazing! thanks for sharing Andrew! -- and cool to know how was the process of drawing how the beings would look like :P

Ella

Postby Ella » 20 Dec 2012, 05:56

Hi Ella

Hello Andrew,

thank you very much for your reply and you are indeed a great artist, I enjoyed the drawings very much. And now even more in a way as you explained how it was conceptualized and 'materialized' through your skills and interpretation based on the information you were being given. So thank you for sharing with me/us here.

So this part is clear to me now.

But what is still not clear is I do not understand fully how they are 'physical' and yet 'not -physical' - does this mean that physical as we know it on earth is 3d and the dimensional beings are like in that movie 'predator' where the beings are translucent and are therefore 'invisible' to the human eye and we are all living together side by side on earth itself? I know you said you did not know the answer to that -- but I am adding this part in the same post here as it would be much appreciated if the portal could assist in clarifying this point. Note to all (in case you are wondering ;) : I am asking about this as a sideline to my own process - in other words I am not 'running away' from fixing myself and trying to 'escape' into 'finding out' about the dimensions as such instead of dealing with my own 'mish-mashes' :oops: . But would really like to have more clarity given that I saw the books on equafe and also want to have more of a 'grip' on what I am reading here on the forum regarding some topics about the interdimensional portal/ the dimensions etc, instead of them being simply words and not quite understanding the reality behind it. It is why, if you could provide more clarity - it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Ella

Postby Ella » 20 Dec 2012, 06:15

Hi Ella, not sure if you have actually listened to the interviews, but they explain how they did have a certain image presentation that is not only existent or 'proper' for physical beings, but also interdimensional beings, which is Also a physical dimension but not in the term one would usually understand 'physical' to be as in 'solid beings,' it is just another dimension that is part of Here that is just not functioning/ working according to the laws of our physical reality here as Earth and all the being in it, however they can be when they visit the portal of course, wherein then they function at the same level that any other human being does.

Those drawings were made by Andrew Gable who will be able to describe the process of drawing them better. However, a physical representation was not limited to physical beings only.

Let us know if that is clear enough.

hello Marlen,

thank you for your reply - I added a bit on my reply to Andrew as well :-) regarding the physicality of the dimensional beings. Does this mean as we are speaking now, the dimensional beings are walking side by side on earth and we simply do not 'see' them with our human eyes -- but can sense them if we are more 'sensitive' to that kind of 'sensing'? When I say 'sensing' -- it is not like a feeling or anything -- but just like when someone stands near you (a human for example or pet) -- you know they are there -- correct - this is the kind of 'sensing' I am referring to. I guess that would be a normal thing wouldn't it ? given that they do exist?

also, do the dimensional beings exist 'physically' elsewhere other than on earth as well? For example the moon, Mars, and other galaxies etc? And by dimensional beings I do not mean only 'human-like' but also trees, plants, animals etc etc ? Sorry if I am asking too many questions - but given that I am now understanding that the dimensional beings -- even though 'not 3d physical' are also 'physical' in that sense, they can exist anywhere in the universe -- correct? unlike us who can only live in a 3d earth given our composition?

No I have not listened to all interviews but have listened to quite a few -- and some of them, when they get to that part, I do not understand properly. Hence my question (s). I am sure when it is clarified for me, and when I listen to the interviews again, I will have a much 'revealing' experience -- and grasp more what is being presented. Just like when Andrew explained the conceptualization and 'materialization' of the drawings, it really gave me a much deeper/real perspective. and it was cool. Thank you in advance for replying.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”