Re: Question about a Bernard's Blog

Marlen

Re: Question about a Bernard's Blog

Post by Marlen »

User wrote:
How is it that we can specify our vocabulary and the memories around it first of all?

I thought about, for example, A WORD WEB. Where I place for example the word "STRESS" in the centre and then I can place/write words/memories around it that are in relation to that word. Is this an example of "specifying our vocabulary and the memories around it first of all"?

That's a cool way to see what attachments exist toward the word 'Stress' and as such identifying everything that comes up with the word and then applying Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Statements accordingly. This is to purify the word and as such have the word 'Stress' be just another word that doesn't bring up any experience within you or particular memories but in fact remains as a word with the meaning that we can find in a dictionary:
  • stress
    n noun
    1 pressure or tension exerted on a material object. ØPhysics the magnitude of this measured in units of force per unit area.
    2 a state of mental, emotional, or other strain.
    3 particular emphasis. Øemphasis given to a syllable or word in speech.
    n verb
    1 emphasize. Øgive emphasis to (a syllable or word) when pronouncing it.
    2 subject to stress.

As you can see this word then stands as a particular meaning for a physical action and mental experience. There is no memory attached on a personal level, it just is 'what it is'

In the DIP Lite, in the parts where we receive a word that is an emotion or a feeling every day, is that "working with our vocabulary and the memories around each word"?
Precisely, that is an example of how we immediately come up with memories and experiences attached to words - therefore the process of Purifying Words goes hand in hand with this process of Self-Correction in Self-Honesty. The method you propose is a cool way to begin working with it.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”