Questions about specific video interviews.

Ella

Questions about specific video interviews.

Post by Ella »

Hello Sunette,

I was watching this video below just now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUB6VOBhHxM by Anton Lavey and it was fascinating - thank you for sharing this video.

Around the 3rd min or so in the video, Anton mentions something about the UFOs and Galaxies and dimensional cities/planes etc all closed and merged as one. My questions are:

- What did Anton really mean by closed the galaxies? Does this mean there is currently only one galaxy (i.e the milky way) in the universe? If so, what is it that we (NASA and other space explorer orgs) are seeing through our telescopes as galaxies (e.g andromeda etc)? I did not really understand what Anton meant by 'closing galaxies' and bringing them as one.

- Also given I am not understading the above :? I am asking this as well: do multiverses exist? Or is there only one universe and that's it?

- Regarding dimensional 'cities' -- were they actually physical? Like bricks etc for buildings for example? If so, does this mean that within that dimension they could actually see and touch 'things' like we do here on earth? Like in their frequency it is real but we as humans do not see it as we are on a different frequency?

- Anton says the 'ships' are closed in a compartment -- are these ships actually physical?

- Also Anton says there are zillions of beings in the dimensions - which I understand. But these beings, are they 'physical' in their own frequencies? Like the so many drawings on the cover of equafe books? Or are they all simply vibrations and therefore 'invisible' even in their own frequencies.

Your perspective would be much appreciated. I am kind of a bit confused :? but in a way that I know I will learn more.

Thank you.
Marlen

Re: Questions about specific video interviews.

Post by Marlen »

Hi Ella, we'll let Sunette know about your inquiries to have updates on the points you mention here.

How I understand it is that everything is interdimensional yet physical which means it is part of this physical reality but by physical it does not only mean '3D' or 'solid matter' but made of and a part of the entire existence. All alternative dimensions have been shut down and everything is concentrated here within this process that implies bringing all previous dimensions together to walk the birthing of life from the physical here on Earth.

So, keep an eye on this thread for further information - thanks.
Ella

Post by Ella »

Hi Marlen -- thank you for your update. Would be very cool to have Sunette's perspective indeed and will sure keep an eye. Thanks again.
KellyPosey

Post by KellyPosey »

From what I understand, the 'galaxies' in the dimensions are not the same ones we see in the physical reality. The dimensional existence was an existence 'all unto itself' from that perspective, where there was all kinds of things in the dimensions that were not physically manifested in physical reality, and thus an extensive point of separation as it's not existing within/as the physical reality but in separation from it, just like the mind. So in the dimensions things are not physical - so you could have bricks, but they are not 'physical' bricks, the physical being like lots and lots of relationships compressed until it is 'dense' to a point of 'solidity' like the physical now is. It's difficult to comprehend what things would be like in the dimensions, which is without the solidity/substance of the physical, coming from within only our understanding of perceptions/senses based on what we have within/from our physical bodies through the specific systems of senses like 'sight' and 'touch', where it's difficult to conceive of for example 'sight/seeing' existing in some other way than interpreting light refractions that translates into shapes and depths and colors and into pictures. So for instance, when I consider what/how would seeing be in the dimensions without physicality, I look at what would 'seeing' be as a lived expression? Like if I died/no longer had a pysical body. Like for example you might describe it - 'the recognition of what is here', which doesn't require eyeballs and such, because we for example don't use our eyeballs when we introspectively 'see into ourselves'. It's a self movement/expression of 'seeing' but not a 'physical seeing' that is done with the eyes seeing picture representations. So, our comprehension of reality in it's totality has really been limited through our limited perceptions of reality through the physical senses, because for example we don't see everything that is here in existence through our eyes. The physical sight is though a cool tool to facilitate physical movement as physical beings in the physical reality at the moment.
Ella

Post by Ella »

KellyPosey wrote:From what I understand, the 'galaxies' in the dimensions are not the same ones we see in the physical reality. The dimensional existence was an existence 'all unto itself' from that perspective, where there was all kinds of things in the dimensions that were not physically manifested in physical reality, and thus an extensive point of separation as it's not existing within/as the physical reality but in separation from it, just like the mind. So in the dimensions things are not physical - so you could have bricks, but they are not 'physical' bricks, the physical being like lots and lots of relationships compressed until it is 'dense' to a point of 'solidity' like the physical now is. It's difficult to comprehend what things would be like in the dimensions, which is without the solidity/substance of the physical, coming from within only our understanding of perceptions/senses based on what we have within/from our physical bodies through the specific systems of senses like 'sight' and 'touch', where it's difficult to conceive of for example 'sight/seeing' existing in some other way than interpreting light refractions that translates into shapes and depths and colors and into pictures. So for instance, when I consider what/how would seeing be in the dimensions without physicality, I look at what would 'seeing' be as a lived expression? Like if I died/no longer had a pysical body. Like for example you might describe it - 'the recognition of what is here', which doesn't require eyeballs and such, because we for example don't use our eyeballs when we introspectively 'see into ourselves'. It's a self movement/expression of 'seeing' but not a 'physical seeing' that is done with the eyes seeing picture representations. So, our comprehension of reality in it's totality has really been limited through our limited perceptions of reality through the physical senses, because for example we don't see everything that is here in existence through our eyes. The physical sight is though a cool tool to facilitate physical movement as physical beings in the physical reality at the moment.
Thanks Kelly for sharing. Indeed most of what you mention is how I am considering it too. But with a :?: lol -- as I am somewhat :? /unsure about what the ibs actually mean by things like 'galaxies' etc in relation to what we on earth mean by it. I guess it would have been better for the ibs to clarify this to avoid any further confusion... IF we (i.e you. me and probably more lol) are on the right track in trying to understand.

Just like -- as I understand it now, what the ibs mean by 'dimensions' is NOT the same as what physics call dimensions..... hope I got that one right. lol -- and you know... perhaps this is why it can very easily become 'confusing' -- may be Sunette could give an overview of this in detail if time permits so that all this becomes clear. Would be great.

Thanks!

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”