Why?

ionaWilliams

Re: Why?

Postby ionaWilliams » 15 Dec 2014, 18:40

Thank you Andrea,

I should ask questions, then I will gain more knowledge in what someone is trying to explain to me.
Another point is to consider that whenever we create a 'positive' experience based on how we judge others, we create only another character within us, such as 'feeling proud and strong' in relation to how you judge/see everyone else, even if it is 'true' or what most people actually do, to develop real pride and strength is not something that exists in relation to 'how you see others' - these are words that you can learn how to actually live and express as you walk in this process - but I can tell you: they are not an experience that makes you FEEL good at all - that is energy, that is the mind and that is a polarity created to 'feel superior' to everyone else, which leads us back to separation, to inequality, to self-dishonesty.
I don't understand this bit, I get bits of it, but it doesn't fully filter through my mind when I read it.

YoganBarrientos

Re: Why?

Postby YoganBarrientos » 24 Dec 2014, 02:25

Hi Ioana,
To clarify this section.
Another point is to consider that whenever we create a 'positive' experience based on how we judge others, we create only another character within us, such as 'feeling proud and strong' in relation to how you judge/see everyone else, even if it is 'true' or what most people actually do, to develop real pride and strength is not something that exists in relation to 'how you see others' - these are words that you can learn how to actually live and express as you walk in this process - but I can tell you: they are not an experience that makes you FEEL good at all - that is energy, that is the mind and that is a polarity created to 'feel superior' to everyone else, which leads us back to separation, to inequality, to self-dishonesty.
In the DIP lite course you will review over Emotions and Feelings. As you continue in the course you will look at deeper dimensions of the mind, one of these is Characters. What Marlen was suggesting is that you might have been accessing a Character in relation to your experience. Whether this is or is not the case, the tools on how to check yourself are explained in the DIP lite course. Speaking from my personal experience, I have accessed a Righteous Character, where I felt strong, powerful, and better than other people, when I would tell people that they are wrong and I corrected their mistakes, similar to how teachers would correct students mistakes. This is ego that I accessed and became in such moments. So the correction I have made was to firstly stop such experiences, and thoughts about me and the other people, and focus on the practical context, which was to assist and support the other person. Sometimes this would require that I explain something to them, but simply pointing someone's mistakes out, was not really supportive for the other person. In general, our emotions and feelings are not trustworthy, and thus we require to identify what we are feeling, and correct our actions to create the most beneficial/best outcome for everyone.

Return to “Desteni I Process Questions and Discussions”