Garry

Garry

Re: Garry

Post by Garry »

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define ME as separate from ALL
Garry

Post by Garry »

I should make it more clear that I am a "self" diagnosed psychotic whose sources are synchronisities which act as confirmations of realisations. As in the event of the scarrab beatle and C.G. Jung http://islandnet.com/~licht/synchronicity.htm
Not really "self" diagnosed, the radio or some fucken thing told me. I don't got much say in it.
Garry

Post by Garry »

I couldn't even diagnose a common cold, that's why I need a sponsorship and a disability pension.
Garry

Post by Garry »

In 1982 it told me schizophrenia, 2008 it was psychosis. It may be developing into something really serious.
Garry

Post by Garry »

And so my understanding of myself arising from the Desteni material is -..... if I can produce synchronicities within my outer world then I can produce half the world as HELL just as I produce hell in self. And their is nothing "special" in that.
Garry

Post by Garry »

btw - the 'joke' was me being the incarnation of 'Merlin' around 1982. One of the most commonly used personalities, so I have read.
Garry

Post by Garry »

At this point I should describe this being (brutal self serving, no consideration) that I mentioned a few posts ago. It was in fact Gollum from 'lord of the rings' at his worst. On the 25th of November 2008 HE seemed to emerge and stand before me. His shape was increased by increments and filled and became the universe. The best way to describe this 'effect' can be seen at the start of a video which I will supply in the next post. And so as a psychotic, I have become aware and enamoured by the power/importance of self (decades pre-desteni) but unaware of its NATURE.
Garry

Post by Garry »

What I can't understand is that everybody must be the same as me. I'll get back with that video effect
Garry

Post by Garry »

I'll be blogging weekly now and would appreciate any guidance with sf. or comments. The differences and similarities between mystics and psychotics are listed - according to doctor Tomas Agosin, a dept of psychiatry in New York here ------- http://www.seedsofunfolding.org/issues/ ... nglish.htm
Also I as that being "brutal, self serving, with no consideration for and as life" can be seen graphically in a similar manner to my vision of Gollum as me - that is the incremental spreading of 'beingness' filling the universe, here.....http://xhamster.com/movies/874497/aerob ... _nude.html
Garry

Post by Garry »

In the above video I meant the very beginning of the video with gollum instead of girl exercising - the effect I was talking about.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”