Joseph S (blogging for sponsorship)

Joseph Stein

Re: Joseph S (blogging for sponsorship)

Post by Joseph Stein »

I wanted to explain that all of my posts before this one werent meant to show any development of consistency with my application of writing and werent meant to be in any type of order. So from here on, I would suggest the commitee of the sponsorship program to base their decision on sponsoring me on all of the posts after this one.
Also is this where I post all of my writings? or links?
Bella

Post by Bella »

Joseph Stein wrote:I wanted to explain that all of my posts before this one werent meant to show any development of consistency with my application of writing and werent meant to be in any type of order. So from here on, I would suggest the commitee of the sponsorship program to base their decision on sponsoring me on all of the posts after this one.
Also is this where I post all of my writings? or links?
Hi Joseph,
thanks for sharing yourself - your posts are cool from the perspective of looking at and taking on You yourself from the starting-point of bringing the points back to self and walking the process of stopping that which is not of life / that which is not life-supportive for self as all as one as equal.

So there is no need to judge yourself / your writings -
if you see that you are changing/expanding your application to be more practical or more correction-directed - then cool. You can, within that, utilize all your above posts to go into more specificity and detail in terms of practicality.

A suggestion you could look into in terms of the latest point you wrote about - your relationship with your brother - is to write down both positive and negative points the way you perceive -Yourself, -your Brother, -your relationship -- and then investigate how the polarity play-together so that you may see how both's application is 'enslaving' self and each-other equally to polarity constructs, accepted definitions, judgments and limitations; as well as to see further practical steps of how to align YOUR part within that to be that of/as equality and oneness of life as support and assistance for self-change.

So - YOU change first; You change You, and within that, you give your brother/others the opportunity and an example to change as well, though, that point/process must be self-willed and can only be SELF-realized. Also we must remember that family relationships are in most cases the 'most difficult' points we are facing in process, as they are directly reflecting us back to ourselves, as well as because genetically we 'share' similar (which sometimes equals polar) points that require transcendence, and it tends to 'get to us' when we are faced directly with: ourselves. lol

Therefore the suggestion, as you can see for yourself already, is to focus on self and take each point that comes-up as you walk back to self to walk the SELF-purification of any given point as 'who I am'.

Cool -
great to see you writing yourself out and taking self-responsibility, standing-up for life and committing to yourself in terms of self-support and self-application.
So - yes, please continue sharing your writings here - as well as your blog links!
Enjoy!

Bella
Joseph Stein

Post by Joseph Stein »

Today I started to write my forgiveness on communication. So I did but I wasn't signed in, so nothing got posted on here. But I wrote my self forgiveness but it was different. I looked at the point of communication and I placed myself in the time-space of when I have the reactions when communicating and it was like I was actually walking through the point. I mean I stepped back and placed myself infront of myself and looked at myself because lately I have been working on taking on opportunities to expand/explore myself and applying my information and knowledge. Also accepting myself as the system and then doing self forgiveness so that the system change because I am the system and working on taking responsibility. I have been doing alot of self forgiveness on communication and I have let go of fears to express myself without any reactions and it has assisted me greatly because that was really taking a toll on my application. Its cool because I am getting more and more specific with my self forgiveness and almost anything to do with process. I have been having alot of self realizations and like Bella said my application is changing because 6 months ago(when I found desteni) I would not be able to do what I am doing now. I am facing myself, my fears, my limitations and stuff like that. Before I could not leave my house without great anxiety or speak unconditionally and I would point fingers at everyone else. I based myself on my pre programmed life. Extensive self judgement. So yeah....its been a pretty....cool journey so far. I will prolly come out with vlogs because I fear that and I need to face it to expand.

If anyone wants to see the actual order of my posts before this one look on the thread "Writing self to freedom" its all there in order.
Bella

Post by Bella »

Joseph Stein wrote:I stepped back and placed myself infront of myself and looked at myself because lately I have been working on taking on opportunities to expand/explore myself and applying my information and knowledge. Also accepting myself as the system and then doing self forgiveness so that the system change because I am the system and working on taking responsibility.

I am facing myself, my fears, my limitations and stuff like that. Before I could not leave my house without great anxiety or speak unconditionally and I would point fingers at everyone else. I based myself on my pre programmed life. Extensive self judgement. So yeah....its been a pretty....cool journey so far. I will prolly come out with vlogs because I fear that and I need to face it to expand.
awesome!
Joseph Stein

Post by Joseph Stein »

I wanted to say that I am not blogging for sponsorship anymore because I can pay for the DIP now.
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Joseph Stein wrote:I wanted to say that I am not blogging for sponsorship anymore because I can pay for the DIP now.
Awesome!

Thanks Joseph!
Bella

Post by Bella »

Lindsay Craver wrote:
Joseph Stein wrote:I wanted to say that I am not blogging for sponsorship anymore because I can pay for the DIP now.
Awesome!

Thanks Joseph!
so cool!
Bella

Post by Bella »

hi Joseph,
could you place a link to your blog?
Would be cool if you keep sharing your writings /yourself on forum as well.
Thanks.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”