Blogging for Sponsorship

Process User 3

Blogging for Sponsorship

Post by Process User 3 »

Ok, I'm very interested in this. I'm tired (lol energy) of remaining a mind-consciousness system - a total slave to my mind - in and out with the process of self-realization - usually to go back to hiding again. I have some physical points I need to be more aware, not as the mind. Also, need clarity on who I am within my sexuality / physical.

I can blog every week - possibly everyday - since I'm about to start my new semester, brand new semester, and - I want to be successful, and not go back into my procrastination habits, sleep, depression, jealousy, loneliness, and .... what's that word? self... self-mutilization --- no... self- where your harrassing yourself - self-harrassment...

I will be participating a lot more doing this, which will be cool, if not, interesting - to see who I REALLY AM as an addict to my mind, and to see myself stop.

I can do whatever is required. I realize I'm making a decision, and I have to stand by this decision -- no excuses.

I have stuff to work on -- i will myself to blog everyday / every week -- and... just give it my best shot! I want to pay in the future when I get the money....

Thanks for your consideration

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”