I WILL TEACH IT FOR FREE!!!

Godline

Re: I WILL TEACH IT FOR FREE!!!

Post by Godline »

Ann wrote:It takes an long time to delve through ones own points and mind constructs, and is doing it in group gives more support, and you have multiple people to cross-reference with. There is not just 1 person who decides whats effective and what's not. Step by step you learn to work through the points you ingrained throughout your life. This takes time, and you may think you see it all, but you might not unless someone else points it out to you. The ego can be tricky, and some patterns have become so "normal'" that we might not even see it as a problem. That we think its just the way it is, no big deal, not harmful etc...

With doing this as a group, we grow the group of people who work together to truly stand for whats best for all and themselves. Because in time, we want to adress the system its politics, we want to infiltrate in the system and change it. Your not gonna do that on your own, wont work. You cant stand on your own against a group of elites that all stand together. So as we get more effective, we will also get more funds, being able to launch more projects and progress our plan.

if suddenly 100 people send you an email to ask for your help, you cant just copy paste a message to them and help all of them out. Even if you dont sleep and eat, you wont be able to do it. People will mail back, ask for asssitance, talk about problems they are facing, patterns that keep popping up etc... You could at least have described it here in your topic, what it is you would do.
And a lot of the material is FREE, totally, all online to be read by anyone and help themselves.

Your right. Everyone has their own things they need to accept within themselves in order to be in the moment withought looking at the past. Your welcome to "infiltrate the system and change it" But i guarantee that system is something you can't control. You can only accept it for what it is and be the awesome person that you are. Im not sure if you see it, but by trying to change the system you are becomming the system. And thats wierd that you say a hundred people, because after this i have had almost 100 people want me to share what i have with them. And yes its a slow process of talking to people and sleep is a great thing but it sure didn't take long for people to see what i had to say as open and positive, and the remarks like "bullshit" and putting down what people think are only shows that anger is just a way for people to cover what they hide. I do describe what i do. Just try to look at what i say as not an attack or pressure toards the great people here, but rather an open honest straight forward talking dude. :)
Godline

Post by Godline »

Anna wrote:
Godline wrote:yeah, so what they said, PM me and lets look at accepting who we are. Were all people. Were real, and we aren't who other say we are. Come on guys lets love the skin were in and get out of the insecurities and dance. LIve like your dead !
'Godline' - We do not accept or allow PM's on the forum - been there, done that - it was abused.

Furthermore: why are you here on the Desteni forum, if not to participate based on the Desteni Material?

Im always here to participate. Thats why im here... lol If i didn't want to i wouldn't be here. So in not being here that would imply that i wouldn't want to, or don't want to be in said group, participating in communicating.

To the PM thing that your saying. i agree.
Godline

Post by Godline »

Lindsay Craver wrote:
Fidelisspies wrote:So if you choose to walk with then cool - we will assist in whatever way necessary. But as it is now you have no idea what we stand for. We do live and we do dance - but also we see that there are others in this world who cannot afford to dance or to live and that is unacceptable. equality is for all beings to have equal opportunity in this live - so that everybody can live and dance.

No one is free until all are free.
Yes - Thanks Fidelis

Your right. None of us is free of the structure that we are in, but we all know that. What i stated you took out of context without asking more on what i was saying. You can free your mind. I'm not sure what you mean though in there are others that can't afford to dance and that statement is not true at all. Stand up and shake it. Right now just throw your hands up and sing, or do the wave. Thats dancing. Stand up and get down with your bad self. lol
Eleonora

Post by Eleonora »

I'm practicing standing up and doing the banning thing... I see much potential here :)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Eleonora wrote: I'm practicing standing up and doing the banning thing... I see much potential here
Yes

You can free your mind. I'm not sure what you mean though in there are others that can't afford to dance and that statement is not true at all. Stand up and shake it. Right now just throw your hands up and sing, or do the wave. Thats dancing. Stand up and get down with your bad self. lol

Godline - When I told you yesterday to 'fuck off' - I later realized that it probably wasn't appropriate. However, you continue to prove with your postings that you're just here to entertain your mind and get some attention. You have no real clue what Desteni really stands for - which is Life itself. I suspect your time here is limited.
Ann

Post by Ann »

Godline wrote:
Ann wrote:It takes an long time to delve through ones own points and mind constructs, and is doing it in group gives more support, and you have multiple people to cross-reference with. There is not just 1 person who decides whats effective and what's not. Step by step you learn to work through the points you ingrained throughout your life. This takes time, and you may think you see it all, but you might not unless someone else points it out to you. The ego can be tricky, and some patterns have become so "normal'" that we might not even see it as a problem. That we think its just the way it is, no big deal, not harmful etc...

With doing this as a group, we grow the group of people who work together to truly stand for whats best for all and themselves. Because in time, we want to adress the system its politics, we want to infiltrate in the system and change it. Your not gonna do that on your own, wont work. You cant stand on your own against a group of elites that all stand together. So as we get more effective, we will also get more funds, being able to launch more projects and progress our plan.

if suddenly 100 people send you an email to ask for your help, you cant just copy paste a message to them and help all of them out. Even if you dont sleep and eat, you wont be able to do it. People will mail back, ask for asssitance, talk about problems they are facing, patterns that keep popping up etc... You could at least have described it here in your topic, what it is you would do.
And a lot of the material is FREE, totally, all online to be read by anyone and help themselves.

Your right. Everyone has their own things they need to accept within themselves in order to be in the moment withought looking at the past. Your welcome to "infiltrate the system and change it" But i guarantee that system is something you can't control. You can only accept it for what it is and be the awesome person that you are. Im not sure if you see it, but by trying to change the system you are becomming the system. And thats wierd that you say a hundred people, because after this i have had almost 100 people want me to share what i have with them. And yes its a slow process of talking to people and sleep is a great thing but it sure didn't take long for people to see what i had to say as open and positive, and the remarks like "bullshit" and putting down what people think are only shows that anger is just a way for people to cover what they hide. I do describe what i do. Just try to look at what i say as not an attack or pressure toards the great people here, but rather an open honest straight forward talking dude. :)
The system is not an outside thing, it is all of us humans combined. We already are the system in all it's aspects. Small fights - big wars. Manipulating your friends - world manipulation by leaders... every small pattern, has a big outflow depending on your position in this system, where you grew up, your socialization etc...
By infiltrating the system, we don't do it to be as it and let it continue as it is. We do it to use it, to be able to change it.
And please, no lying, there is no need to go into defence.

It is so easy to say that we cant change the system, and to just "change yourself", while you bath in luxury or are able to have enough food and water. It really really easy, makes your life cozy.
And that is the trap.
The people who change this system, and direct it, know they can and that is why they do it. They don't think: oh we can't change this system its to big. They are actually quite good at it, knowing all the tricks to manipulte and get their way.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”