I WILL TEACH IT FOR FREE!!!

Godline

I WILL TEACH IT FOR FREE!!!

Postby Godline » 07 Apr 2012, 14:35

IF Anyone would like to skip the sponsorship thingy i will show you it all for free. I have been showing people that are looking, but have never seen so many people that want out of their endlessly thinking mind, as i have found out myself and have broken it down and shown it to more then just a few people and change lives.

Up to you, and im right here wanting to share. :)

PM me if you like and we can start asap :)

Anna

Re: I WILL TEACH IT FOR FREE!!!

Postby Anna » 07 Apr 2012, 16:18

IF Anyone would like to skip the sponsorship thingy i will show you it all for free. I have been showing people that are looking, but have never seen so many people that want out of their endlessly thinking mind, as i have found out myself and have broken it down and shown it to more then just a few people and change lives.

First of all: the Desteni material IS Free and has been since the website started in 2007. The sponsorship you are referring to is also free, as it is an offer to dedicated people who have no way of paying for the Desteni I Process courses and therefore require financial assistance to take the course.

Thus - what you are showing here, is that you have not investigated the material or the Desteni I Process at all. Before you are going to be able to participate effectively on the forum - you require listening and watching the material as that is the starting-point from which we participate here.

Secondly, what exactly is it that you "will teach for free"? Because in your writings there are no specifics or practical methods or points mentioned, which indicates that there is no actual understanding of what the mind is, how it operates or functions or how you yourself exist within and as a mind-consciousness-system. It is only through self-honesty we can stop the mind - in getting to know ourselves, as we have created ourselves into and as the mind and in that bringing all points back to ourselves in and as self-responsibility that we can stop the mind - and that is in itself a process, because as we currently exist, the mind has been infused into our entire body as it has on this earth into the world-systems, and therefore it takes an accumulative process of walking one point breath by breath untangling ourselves from and as the mind.

Thirdly, we do not accept private messaging on the Desteni forum, as it is through privacy that people tend to abuse and manipulate each other. By having all points standing in public, each being stands accountable for their words and all words can be cross-referenced so to ensure that no abuse is allowed.

Lastly, I suggest considering the title of this post: "I will teach it for free" - and have a look at "who you are" within these words - meaning what personality/self-definition you have placed into these words and how you see yourself within this. Self-Honesty cannot be taught - it can only be realized by each by themselves as a self-willed action. Thus by believing that one can teach it to others, one have placed and perceived oneself in a position of 'superiority' -' superiority' that is a polarity point, is connected interdependently to 'inferiority' - so these could be cool points to open up for yourself in self-honesty and look at how you are participating in this polarity relationship within and as yourself.

Furthermore the Desteni I Process courses are created by people who have dedicated their lives to walk this process and to assist others to do the same. It would not be possible to develop such course without financial support. Tolle's books and lectures are not free or even cheap either. So I suggest looking into the idea and ideal of what "free" is - because as this world currently exists, nothing is actually "free" as everything comes with a price. Spiritual gurus that claim to exist without money, are lying. There is no such thing as a "pure" living in this world - so as we say at Desteni: "no one is free until all are free".

Ann

Postby Ann » 07 Apr 2012, 16:25

It takes an long time to delve through ones own points and mind constructs, and is doing it in group gives more support, and you have multiple people to cross-reference with. There is not just 1 person who decides whats effective and what's not. Step by step you learn to work through the points you ingrained throughout your life. This takes time, and you may think you see it all, but you might not unless someone else points it out to you. The ego can be tricky, and some patterns have become so "normal'" that we might not even see it as a problem. That we think its just the way it is, no big deal, not harmful etc...

With doing this as a group, we grow the group of people who work together to truly stand for whats best for all and themselves. Because in time, we want to adress the system its politics, we want to infiltrate in the system and change it. Your not gonna do that on your own, wont work. You cant stand on your own against a group of elites that all stand together. So as we get more effective, we will also get more funds, being able to launch more projects and progress our plan.

if suddenly 100 people send you an email to ask for your help, you cant just copy paste a message to them and help all of them out. Even if you dont sleep and eat, you wont be able to do it. People will mail back, ask for asssitance, talk about problems they are facing, patterns that keep popping up etc... You could at least have described it here in your topic, what it is you would do.
And a lot of the material is FREE, totally, all online to be read by anyone and help themselves.

Anna

Postby Anna » 07 Apr 2012, 17:18

Ann wrote:With doing this as a group, we grow the group of people who work together to truly stand for whats best for all and themselves. Because in time, we want to adress the system its politics, we want to infiltrate in the system and change it. Your not gonna do that on your own, wont work. You cant stand on your own against a group of elites that all stand together. So as we get more effective, we will also get more funds, being able to launch more projects and progress our plan.

Ann, a point to take into consideration is that it is not merely about 'infiltrating' the system and as such changing it. It is the realization that we ARE the system and as such it is ourselves as that which we have closed ourselves off, into and as that we require infiltrating, as ourselves. So suggest to look at the point of seeing 'the system' as outside and separate from self. When we thus talk about 'standing equal to the system', it is not only within having obtained the knowledge and certificates that allow us access, but to in-fact stand Equal to, with and as the system and direct it as ourselves, through "being in the system, but not off it" - exactly as how we, when we write about experiences, do not access the experience and thus can effectively direct ourselves to self-honesty and self-correction."

In this is also the point of standing "against a group of elites" - here I suggest to investigate judgments/fears/back chat and to see for yourself what is implied here. Because within the very notion of standing "against", one is separating oneself from that which self is standing against, and is as such abdicating self-responsibility for and as it. We can only direct the elite AS ourselves, exactly as we only can direct the system and the mind AS ourselves.

Godline

Postby Godline » 12 Apr 2012, 16:53

yeah, so what they said, PM me and lets look at accepting who we are. Were all people. Were real, and we aren't who other say we are. Come on guys lets love the skin were in and get out of the insecurities and dance. LIve like your dead !

Anna

Postby Anna » 12 Apr 2012, 17:43

Godline wrote:yeah, so what they said, PM me and lets look at accepting who we are. Were all people. Were real, and we aren't who other say we are. Come on guys lets love the skin were in and get out of the insecurities and dance. LIve like your dead !

'Godline' - We do not accept or allow PM's on the forum - been there, done that - it was abused.

Furthermore: why are you here on the Desteni forum, if not to participate based on the Desteni Material?

Fidelisspies

Postby Fidelisspies » 12 Apr 2012, 19:22

Your still hiding behind a fake name - this means nobody can trust you. You cant take responsibility for your words hiding behind a fake name. If you want to participate here you will have to change to your real name, firstly - then we have a point of equality. Secondly is to stop selling your beliefs and ideas - nobody is interested in following anything - we participate and clear ourselves from bullshit.

We are here to support each other to get rid of any bullshit - not to recruit or CONvince to follow some belief. Here we really get real.

So if you choose to walk with then cool - we will assist in whatever way necessary. But as it is now you have no idea what we stand for. We do live and we do dance - but also we see that there are others in this world who cannot afford to dance or to live and that is unacceptable. equality is for all beings to have equal opportunity in this live - so that everybody can live and dance.

No one is free until all are free.

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 12 Apr 2012, 22:08

Fidelisspies wrote:So if you choose to walk with then cool - we will assist in whatever way necessary. But as it is now you have no idea what we stand for. We do live and we do dance - but also we see that there are others in this world who cannot afford to dance or to live and that is unacceptable. equality is for all beings to have equal opportunity in this live - so that everybody can live and dance.

No one is free until all are free.

Yes - Thanks Fidelis

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 13 Apr 2012, 18:23

Godline wrote: Were all people. Were real, and we aren't who other say we are. Come on guys lets love the skin were in and get out of the insecurities and dance. LIve like your dead !

Being dead is actually defining your life according to a single idea of 'enjoyment' as an energetic rush of the mind, just like when you get intoxicated with the idea of 'love' and 'partying' - it dries out and you are left high and dry. How limited is that?

If we had in any way been actually 'real' as our physical body and within that coming to the obvious realization of who and what we really are as this world, we would certainly get trapped in bullshit stories of 'loving the skin' and pretending that the only way you can live is through creating a make-me-feel experience to believe that is 'living' only.

Your 'feel-good' statement is obviously stemming from actually ignoring what we are walking here - I agree with Fidelis, no one can take you for real if you are not willing to care enough about taking You for real and considering what that Actually in-fact means. The entire support and the story behind 'who we are' is here - you either care or not. You decide - yet focus on yourself instead of trying to project your own judgment onto anyone here, that is simply unacceptable.

Godline

Postby Godline » 14 Apr 2012, 02:50

Anna wrote:

First of all: the Desteni material IS Free and has been since the website started in 2007. The sponsorship you are referring to is also free, as it is an offer to dedicated people who have no way of paying for the Desteni I Process courses and therefore require financial assistance to take the course.

Thus - what you are showing here, is that you have not investigated the material or the Desteni I Process at all. Before you are going to be able to participate effectively on the forum - you require listening and watching the material as that is the starting-point from which we participate here.

Secondly, what exactly is it that you "will teach for free"? Because in your writings there are no specifics or practical methods or points mentioned, which indicates that there is no actual understanding of what the mind is, how it operates or functions or how you yourself exist within and as a mind-consciousness-system. It is only through self-honesty we can stop the mind - in getting to know ourselves, as we have created ourselves into and as the mind and in that bringing all points back to ourselves in and as self-responsibility that we can stop the mind - and that is in itself a process, because as we currently exist, the mind has been infused into our entire body as it has on this earth into the world-systems, and therefore it takes an accumulative process of walking one point breath by breath untangling ourselves from and as the mind.

Thirdly, we do not accept private messaging on the Desteni forum, as it is through privacy that people tend to abuse and manipulate each other. By having all points standing in public, each being stands accountable for their words and all words can be cross-referenced so to ensure that no abuse is allowed.

Lastly, I suggest considering the title of this post: "I will teach it for free" - and have a look at "who you are" within these words - meaning what personality/self-definition you have placed into these words and how you see yourself within this. Self-Honesty cannot be taught - it can only be realized by each by themselves as a self-willed action. Thus by believing that one can teach it to others, one have placed and perceived oneself in a position of 'superiority' -' superiority' that is a polarity point, is connected interdependently to 'inferiority' - so these could be cool points to open up for yourself in self-honesty and look at how you are participating in this polarity relationship within and as yourself.

Furthermore the Desteni I Process courses are created by people who have dedicated their lives to walk this process and to assist others to do the same. It would not be possible to develop such course without financial support. Tolle's books and lectures are not free or even cheap either. So I suggest looking into the idea and ideal of what "free" is - because as this world currently exists, nothing is actually "free" as everything comes with a price. Spiritual gurus that claim to exist without money, are lying. There is no such thing as a "pure" living in this world - so as we say at Desteni: "no one is free until all are free".

hehe i know your stuff is free. BUT I WILL TEACH IT FOR FREE also! Your last bit their isn't true. As i can't change who you are inside Anna but i sure do know who i am! Woo Hoo! Keep up the positivity and love.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”