Sadoon

Maya

Re: Sadoon

Post by Maya »

that's cool Sadoon, don't be hard on yourself. you don't need to wait a month or two because by then you could have given a sponsorship if you would to post your writing here.
So i suggest that we simply merge your 2 threads into one and place it on the blogging for sponsorship (here)
Let me know if you want me to merge the threads or you prefer walking your writings in 2 threads.
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

Sadoon wrote:Thank you Lindsay- I messed up with this post because I haven't proven my commitment yet. I will keep blogging in my other threads until I have proven my commitment over the coarse of a month or two and then I will come back here and start a thread for sponsorship. Do I create a new thread in this case or continue on this one?
As Maya stated: don't be hard on yourself -

simply write, as a commitment is proven over time, and you have an opportunity to support yourself here and give yourself the gift of furthering your commitment to yourself through DIP, so do not squander your opportunity - it's here.
Sadoon

Post by Sadoon »

Maya wrote:that's cool Sadoon, don't be hard on yourself. you don't need to wait a month or two because by then you could have given a sponsorship if you would to post your writing here.
So i suggest that we simply merge your 2 threads into one and place it on the blogging for sponsorship (here)
Let me know if you want me to merge the threads or you prefer walking your writings in 2 threads.
Cool. I would like to merge my threads and will continue my writing here.
Thank you.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Merged - cool Sadoon: all set!
Sadoon

Post by Sadoon »

Some self forgiveness on my post about alcohol and going out with friends

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use alcohol as a way of loosing touch with my responsibility of self correction by creating feelings of joy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that this experience of joy is self created and does not reflect reality
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use alcohol as an escape where I can experience myself from a point that does not reflect the reality of me
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing my self correction, not realizing that this exists because I am placing alcohol as more important than self correction
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate myself with fear, not realizing that this is self created by experiencing myself as a point of energy and can be stopped by committing to the decision of walking self forgiveness and bringing myself back to the physical through breath
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that by existing as energy, I am allowing myself to be subject to the polarity of escaping myself through alcohol and returning to that point of energetic fear
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that by experiencing myself as energy, I put myself in the trap of not being content as I will always need 'better' energy and spiral towards more energetic influence
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define participating with alcohol as 'fun', not realizing that this is not done in self realization but from the point of experiencing self through the illusion of energy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to drink alcohol even though I disregard how my actions affect reality by being out of touch with my responsibility and feel good disregarding the consequence
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to drink alcohol even though it makes me feel sick and unwell and is not supportive to myself physically
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to drink alcohol even though I cannot effectively adhere to my self correction while under the influence or even afterward
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to drink alcohol even though I loose myself as the self directive principle and am, in that moment, directed by the energetic experience of being drunk, disregarding whats best in every moment.

I realize that drinking alcohol supports self deception by creating an experience that disregards the necessary conditions of self correction. I realize that while under the influence of alcohol I cannot support myself to stand as self correction as I experience myself from a self created point of energy that does not reflect the reality of myself as physical life and disconnects me from being in control of myself and cannot direct myself towards walking whats best in every moment. I realize that the experience of joy does not make me content but rather hides my fears and discomfort under the illusion of energetic experience, thereby condemning myself to return to the point of fear to face it again, wasting time because the only solution is to face myself in self forgiveness, in this moment. I commit myself to disregarding any reason or motivation to participate in drinking alcohol by living the realization that it is not supportive and prevents self correction. When and as any motivation arises, I stop, breathe and explain to myself that this is self created because I, in that moment, do not consider why I am desiring alcohol and what the consequences are of allowing myself to neglect being self directing in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in friendship from a point of disregarding responsibility and self correction
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spend excessive time with friends that could be used on self correction, not realizing that this is because I have allowed myself to place higher importance to spending time with friends and therefore prevent self correction
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize when it is appropriate to associate with friends and when it prevents self correction, even though simple common sense is enough to make that call, not realizing that I have allowed this because I have disregarded self correction as I have allowed myself to resist changing what I am and experience
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I have allowed myself to use friendships self deceptively by using the experience of comfort and excitement to neglect self correction, not realizing that this is allowing myself to exist as an energetic spiral where I must routinely let go of the illusion of energy, face the point of neglect and then seek more energy to hide behind
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that my friendships have been created from the point of mutual enjoyment and likeness of personality and not necessarily supportive in self correction
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I cannot make my friends change and it is part of my self correction to be changed within my relationships and do not allow myself to participate in aspects of relationships that do not support myself
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that by feeling that my friends should change, I am blaming them for me not standing self corrected within that relationship
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and change my friends, not realizing that this is to make myself feel better and superior by convincing them through knowledge and information, not realizing that this is deceptive because I have not proven that knowledge to them or myself by being a living example
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself as a superior within my friendship and judging things that my friends do as 'wrong' or 'stupid' so that I can support that self judgment, not realizing that I have created a personality that judges self as superior and more important than everything else, not reflecting the reality that I am part of the physical, equal to all
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being judged by my friends as inferior, stupid or crazy, not realizing that in that moment I am allowing myself to exist equal to that judgment by judging myself as equal to their opinions
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that when I allow myself to exist equal to the self judgment of superior, I allow myself to exist as the polarity of protecting that point from fear of being inferior and desire of being superior
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist exposing myself for what I am to my friends, in hopes of convincing them that I am better than what I have allowed myself to become
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create feelings of shame when I am exposed for what I have allowed myself to become, not realizing that this exists because I am allowing myself, in that moment, to desire to be 'better' and fear being myself
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I must stand and accept myself and do not judge myself as 'inferior' because of my limitations, so that I can correct myself and stop experiencing myself as 'bad'
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I must stop allowing myself to feel shame and fear of exposing my limitations, by living the realization that, by doing so, I am judging myself as equal to the opinions of others and therefore condemned to experience shame when I am judged as 'bad' and self righteousness when I am judged as 'good'
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that shame for having limitations is self created out of self pity by allowing myself to exist as the self judgment that I should not have those limitations, not realizing that I must stand and stop all self judgment and fear so that I can walk through and past my limitations

I realize that I have allowed myself to use friendship as something to hide behind and not face my points of fear and limitation. I realize that this is only allowed by giving higher importance to enjoying friendship than to self correction. I realize that some aspects of which I have built my friendships must be completely disregarded as it prevents the process of self correction. I realize that I have allowed myself to neglect the use of simple common sense as a tool to understand what is when socializing is acceptable and when it is considered in disregard of self correction. I commit myself to stop using friendship as a tool to escape my responsibility for self correction by committing to stop compromising self correction, regardless of reason and motivation. When and as I notice reasons and motivation for neglecting or delaying self correction, I stop, breathe and explain to myself that I am doing this out of fear of committing myself to self correction right now and this will only lead to a greater accumulation of consequence and points to correct, meaning that if I decide to neglect it now, I will face a greater consequence to correct.

I realize that I have allowed myself to exist equal to the opinions of others by judging myself as equal to that. I realize that by allowing this, I experience myself as shame for being judged as 'bad' or self righteousness for being judged as 'good'. I realize that to free myself from this polarity, I must not allow myself to judge myself as superior or inferior and must stand accountable as myself, exposing what I have accepted and allowed and not allow myself to stand equal to the judgments of others or myself and must stand as the realization of what I am in this moment, which is physical breath. I realize that by giving such importance to not being judged for my limitations, I am dis-empowering myself and disregarding the realization that self forgiveness is how I can give myself permission to stop feeling guilt or shame for what I have become and stand to face the consequences and correct them. When and as I experience myself as good, bad, guilt, shame, fear and self righteousness, I stop, breathe and bring myself back to physical reality and explain to myself that I only exist as this feeling because I am allowing myself to judge myself as good or bad and in that moment, I do not realize that I must apply self forgiveness and stand exposed and accountable as what I am and have accepted and allowed so that I can correct this, breath by breath.
Marlen

Post by Marlen »

Very cool realizations and self support here, Sadoon. Thank you for sharing it
Garbrielle

Post by Garbrielle »

Thanks Sadoon, awesome self support and realizations
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Cool insights in your writings Sadoon - Thanks for sharing
I realize that drinking alcohol supports self deception by creating an experience that disregards the necessary conditions of self correction.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”