Alen Gradišar

AlenG

Alen Gradišar

Postby AlenG » 31 Jul 2012, 18:22

Hello,
My name is Alen Gradišar, and I have been applying self-forgiveness for about 2-3 months now.

I realise thought that my whole process can be more effective, to get to know myself faster and directly – therefore I would like to apply for sponsorship within the DIP course.

I am willing to fully cooperate through self-honesty with my mentor and participate daily/constantly.
I am becoming increasingly aware of the consequences of my existence as a mind consciousness system, and I do not doubt that I must face my whole 'me' as a mind consciousness system as soon as possible, if not consequences of me, if I continue as what I have become, are simply not acceptable for my exisntece.

Enough secrets, enough hiding and putting off from myself!

I am decisive about doing the desteni I process.
I am asking for your support and assistance with sponsorship

I was told, that i should also ask for it here after i told Blaž, that i would like to start DIP.

I read the "Sponsorship Guidelines " and i realised that i filfill the stipulations 1,2 and 3

...i also decided that i will transfer 50euro each month to your account- simply becouse i think its fair becouse of spending someones time on me.

I am looking forward to receive the answer from the committee
thanks

here i am sharing my sf:
http://alengradisar.wordpress.com/

Bella

Re: Alen Gradišar

Postby Bella » 31 Jul 2012, 19:42

This is awesome Alen,

great to see you blogging and writing yourself out.

I would say please share your blog posts also in this thread every time, for easier reference and feedback as well, though I realize you are writing in your own language which is cool!
Consider that the Desteni courses are currently offered only in English, which means that if you start with the DIP you'll be writing in English.
Perhaps it would be cool if you shared yourself every now and then in English on the forum?
I will contact the DIP team for a perspective on what is suggested for the effective evaluation of your 'blogging for sponsorship' - I will place a link to this thread.

Enjoy your process!

AlenG

Postby AlenG » 31 Jul 2012, 19:58

...so is it possible to write self-forgivnesses in Slovenian language and everything else in English, becouse i realized on the begining of my process, that i kind of must support my own country as Slovenian people becouse of better understanding of self-forgivness and everything else included.

But if its required to write everything in English- i will translating- it will only take more time.

Maya

Postby Maya » 01 Aug 2012, 08:57

AlenG wrote:...so is it possible to write self-forgivnesses in Slovenian language and everything else in English, becouse i realized on the begining of my process, that i kind of must support my own country as Slovenian people becouse of better understanding of self-forgivness and everything else included.

But if its required to write everything in English- i will translating- it will only take more time.

Yes, you can write in Slovenian however, i would suggest to walk in English as well to be able to receive a direct support from this forum members when/if required.

With regards to the Sponsorship - We will contact you by E-mail.

kim amourette

Postby kim amourette » 01 Aug 2012, 09:49

cool Alan!

AlenG

Postby AlenG » 01 Aug 2012, 15:14

ok, thanks Maya

my email is: alen.gradisar.destonian@gmail.com

barbara

Postby barbara » 01 Aug 2012, 16:22

Hey Alen! Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to reading what you share!

Anna

Postby Anna » 01 Aug 2012, 20:25

Cool Alen!

Lindsay

Postby Lindsay » 03 Aug 2012, 08:27

Very cool that you are taking this step for yourself Alen, as DIP is certainly the way to go to specify one's process - and yes, that's fine to write your SF in Slovenian, as indeed this will assist other Slovenians who may not otherwise consider SF when written in English - yet, if you ever require, or would like support with your writing, you can translate and place here on the forum - as obviously, there are more members who are able to assist you in English than in Slovenian.

Enjoy.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”