Ambrož blogging for sponsirship

Ambroz

Ambrož blogging for sponsirship

Post by Ambroz »

Hi, I have been participating now for 2-3 months writing myself out with self forgiveness and some other stuff that helped me get back out of my mind and back on my feet.

I'm here placing my name Ambrož Bauer for blogging for sponsorship and at the same time ask if 7 year journey to life blog is consistent for DIP requirements, because I am unable in my current situation to financially help you due to not having debit card. Please understand that I'm not a particularly greedy person, if I'd have a financial possibility I'd use it to get into DIP course, that is why I am asking for sponsorship with blogging.

Is this possible?

I am aware that I must finish DIP lite first. the other two points I have no idea how it is, is it ok or not,
3. The Blogging is clearly taking specific points and opening the topic up to self realisations through the process of self movement.
this one is a definite mystery
Ambroz

Re: Ambrož blogging for sponsirship

Post by Ambroz »

Hi, I have come to the end of DIP lite and now I have created an account for DIP pro. I am at the stage of paying, but I can't - like I have said I have no debit card that would allow me to, plus I have no proper job that would allow me to have debit card. I have been blogging for some time now in hope that it will be enough to compensate for my desire to start DIP pro. So I am asking if there is a possibility to take on the course free of charge if I remain consistent with my blogging and if this is possible how am I able to proceed?

Thanks, Ambrož.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Ambroz wrote:Hi, I have come to the end of DIP lite and now I have created an account for DIP pro. I am at the stage of paying, but I can't - like I have said I have no debit card that would allow me to, plus I have no proper job that would allow me to have debit card. I have been blogging for some time now in hope that it will be enough to compensate for my desire to start DIP pro. So I am asking if there is a possibility to take on the course free of charge if I remain consistent with my blogging and if this is possible how am I able to proceed?

Thanks, Ambrož.
Cool Ambroz, we will contact you within the next 48 hours.

Thanks and Enjoy DIP Pro.
Juan Pablo

Post by Juan Pablo »

Nice Ambroz :P

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”