hiram noe hernandez blogging for sposorship

hiram noe hernandez

hiram noe hernandez blogging for sposorship

Postby hiram noe hernandez » 10 Jan 2013, 10:57

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make up excuses and use those excuses as an excuse for why i am not trancending the mind. i commit myself to stop procrastinating and amking excuses for why i am not trancending the mind and just do it.

i wana get sponsored again. i am currently walking the desteni lite course but i am not satisfied with just doing that.
i have been making up excuses for why i will postpone walking the process of trancending the mind for real.
at the moment i am in the process of facing what i consider to be obviously the most relevant issue for me right now to trancend the mind. i have a would inside my intestine which i caused myself for doing some stupid shit and i've had this wound for years now and it never healed and i've been too proud to expose myself for what i've done and thuse get medical help but i am now in the process of taking that step and i don't know if it will be too late already.

so, im gona start walking the process of trancending the mind.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate walking the process of trancending the mind instead of just doing it, moment by moment.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give up instead of just doing this.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to postpone walking the process of trancending the mind for real and justifying/validating that desission with the excuse that i might get a surgery very soon and that i will probbly be in the hospital for seeral weeks and that i don't have a computer of my own so there will be a gap in my process and therefore i can't start yet.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to accept laziness.
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my energy will someday be ready to walk the process of trancending the mind and in that looking into how i feel to decide when i will stand and when i will not, and in that not really standing and really walking the process of trancending the mind because "i don't feel like it".
i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to occupy myself in anything else thats not what is relevant at the moment which is getting medical help so i can give myself the opportunity to live long enough to trancend the mind and become the physical and exist infinitley.
i forgive myself for daring to participate in anything else that is not me getting medical help.
i commit myself to not participate in other activities in the pplace of doing what i have to do which is go and get medical help.
i realize i have been procrastinating extensivley and participating in other activities thats not what is relevant which is getting medical help and i have put those worthless activities in the place of getting medical help.
i commit myself to stop waiting for myself and to start walking the process of trancending the mind for real.
i commit myself to tancending the mind and becoming the physical.
tomorrow (which is today) i will go and get what i know i can get done done in relation to getting medical help.
there is no excusess.

Maya

Re: hiram noe hernandez blogging for sposorship

Postby Maya » 10 Jan 2013, 12:52

Hiram,

These are the Sponsorship guidelines:
1. One has Finished the DIP Lite Course
2. One has walked the Journey To Life Blogging for at least 40 days, consistently.
3. The Blogging is clearly taking specific points and opening the topic up to self realisations through the process of self movement.

Thus, when and as you stand by the above requirements, your request will be re-evaluate by the DIP Pro Sponsorship Committee.

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”