johns blog

John Grunzweig

johns blog

Post by John Grunzweig »

I guess ill just continue form my intro blog. i stated "i am not the best writer my grades in school were less than good...ect. i guess i should not have stated that as an excuse not to blog since it is not the real reason for not blogging. im not actually trying to diminish my self. just give a clear picture of what you are dealing with, with me. i'm not exaggerating, i actually road the short bus to school. if i was to set you up to expect great wisdom from me, i will surely let you down. if you expect stupid, no way will i let you down! lol :D

truth of the matter is this transparency thing. you gotta admit, if you are not into publicity, it can be scary. not every one who hides things is up to no good. we program our selves to hide as a matter of protection from the troubles that exist in this reality. do you have shades on your windows? at the same time i understand how important transparency is to truth and honesty. that is the foundation of relationship. if we all lived in glass houses, know one would throw stones. what is desteni if not relationship after all. people coming together as one in relationship to each other. fore that relationship to be a healthy and strong one, trust is a virtue. image a world where we could all read each others thoughts. dishonesty would be impossible you would quickly figure out who to trust and who not to.
its to bad we even have a need to think that way.

im not being down on myself when t say i am stupid. its just that the first step to recovery.
a wise man once said to me " keep it simple stupid" so that's what i try to do.
John Grunzweig

Re: johns blog

Post by John Grunzweig »

perhaps i should have mentioned something about Blogging for Sponsorship in this post. i don't know if i am supposed to keep blogging in this section or just once to sign up. ill just go back to the normal part unless some one tells me different. thanks
john
Lindsay

Post by Lindsay »

John Grunzweig wrote:perhaps i should have mentioned something about Blogging for Sponsorship in this post. i don't know if i am supposed to keep blogging in this section or just once to sign up. ill just go back to the normal part unless some one tells me different. thanks
john
Hey John -

Keep posting here - you can also double-post in your 'blog' or 'writing yourself to freedom' section as well.

If you write a blog separate from this forum, you can post the links here as well.

Cheers!
John Grunzweig

Post by John Grunzweig »

guess i was suppose to keep posting on here? here is a link to the posts i have been making. will this be ok? i hope

should i pose more here? or continue the thread i been working on?

if it would be easier to explain on the phone you can contact me at 716-543-5281
i can be thick headed somtimes

link...
http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=786
sandymac

Post by sandymac »

Hi John
No worries. It took me some time to stop putting myself down too. I agree, one reason we stay hidden is to 'protect' ourselves. It is not a matter of 'fault', guess it doesn't matter who's fault it is the world is the way it is but it is our-each one of us-responsibility to change the world to a place that protects all equally. Now that is worth putting yourself 'out there' for. You will change, it is a process that takes time. I remind myself to be kind and patient to myself.
Jozien

Post by Jozien »

lol John

Please continue sharing in writings here!

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”