Andres F. Tenjo blogging for sponsorship

andresftenjo

Andres F. Tenjo blogging for sponsorship

Postby andresftenjo » 12 Aug 2014, 05:43

Hi Guys, I was waiting some months ago to solve some financial issues or save the needed amount of money to take DIP course, recently I had a problems with 'my bank' seems like that using my credit card is not a good option for me now, I really want to support desteni / destonians this resources have been a great help for me, I'm very grateful for that, I realized that I'm able to support desteni from eqafe when I have the chance, for now your sponsorship would be great if it is possible, in other way I should be wait more and save money again

About my process, approximately two months ago I finished with DIP Lite course and since then I have been writing in my blog http://andresftenjo.blogspot.com/ (day 123 currently )

I want to share one of my writings :
I need to write down here the most charged negative/emotional attachment related with my grandmother memories, my grandmother passed over one year ago and I continue reacting emotionally from this memories

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself react taking a deep breath as sigh within a negative energy with emotions when I remember my grandmother's death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself attach a good feelings when I remember the past when my family shared moments with my grand mother trying to balance this feelings with emotions as sadness when I remember my grandmother

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself react with sadness trying to cry when I remember my grandmother

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself react within this sadness and share this negative energy with my physical body, feeling this energy through all body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself blame myself to not having used the time I had with my grandmother when I had the opportunity to share moments with her

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wish for a new opportunity to talk/see my grandmother one more time, influenced by my accepted and allowed sadness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself define 'Who my grandmother was' as a emotional experience instead to see, realize and understand here the physical facts that she did, all that she shared, all about their best moments with my family to learn about their behavior in relation with her constant considerations where she considered what is best for all, not just considering my family, she considered all animals, plants, neighbors, food, all in equality, and this should be my starting point to realize about what I can do from what is here to share only what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself define my grandmother as a picture in my mind instead of honor her life as my my own life , through my practical living, enjoying myself as life as one and equal to my grandmother's wherever she is

I commit myself to honor the life here as the union of all passed over / living persons that are here, taking a deep breath without lies/programs as feelings/emotions instead I realize that I'm here as one and equal to everyone and everything

I commit myself to share with my family my physical participation and my stability, I realize that I can't assist and support my family when I remember my grandmother with emotions/feelings because this is part of a programatic behavior affecting my physical body/expression and a honest communication/relationship with my family

I commit myself to take the best from persons that help other people as my grandmother did, from the principle of what is best for my family and for all, I commit myself to transcend my sadness to a practical assistance and support realizing that my minds request my flesh as energy, I realize that my sadness is not physical and then I'm able to direct this emotion to new realizations to finally share myself with as a honest/real example of life
Thanks for reading !

Anna

Re: Andres F. Tenjo blogging for sponsorship

Postby Anna » 12 Aug 2014, 07:38

Awesome Andres!!!

andresftenjo

Postby andresftenjo » 18 Sep 2014, 18:15

enjoying the course !! , I appreciate all for your great support

Marlen

Postby Marlen » 18 Sep 2014, 20:39

Great that you are now on DIP Pro, enjoy!

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”