Blogging for Sponsorship

JanMegens

Blogging for Sponsorship

Post by JanMegens »

Hello my name is Jan Megens from the Netherlands. I'm currently walking my journey to Life and writing consistent my blogs; I' am at day 161. I am almost done with the Dip-Lite course and want to go further with the Agreement Course. This will be a course that will effectively support me and my relationship with Miranda de Haas. I'm asking for sponsorship since i have no income from work but i am on welfare.

Thank you,

Jan
Maite

Re: Blogging for Sponsorship

Post by Maite »

Cool Jan, I suggest placing the link to your blog here so it is easy to find. Also let us know when you've completed your DIP Lite course!
JanMegens

Post by JanMegens »

http://jansreisnaarleven.blogspot.nl/20 ... -mijn.html

Today I finished my DIP Lite. Yeaaaaah. :D
I want to start with the agreementcourse.

Thank you,

Jan
Maite

Post by Maite »

Cool Jan, I'll be emailing you and Miranda shortly.
Sumer

Post by Sumer »

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...
Sumer
Kristina

Post by Kristina »

Hi Sumer - welcome to the forum.

If you have not yet, we suggest to read over the forum guidelines to get yourself familiar with what we use the forum for as well as any questions on how to move through the forum.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and tell us a bit where you are coming from in terms of how you found the forum/what brought you to desteni. Also, if you haven't yet, check out the DIP Lite Course as an introduction to the Desteni Tools and principles that will support you in starting your process. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Whenever you feel you are ready, you can open up your own thread here to share your writings. It's a great way to find support or perspective on anything specific you are facing. Otherwise, take your time, read through the many posts and see how others are supporting themselves and again, of course, if anything is unclear simply ask!

Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Return to “DIP Pro Sponsorship Program”